Phil DeFranco (sxephil) / SourceFed

Hanada
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil DeFranco (sxephil) / SourceFed

Post by Hanada »

A page or two ago a couple of people asked how Ross and Phil met. I had been thinking about that for awhile when I remembered. Awhile ago Defranco Inc allowed a YouTube singer/songwriter to film a music video in their studio. ( ) Phil was even in it. Her name was Danna Richards, aka Ross' then girlfriend. I'm sure they either met then or due to that connection.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

Danna dated Ross?! Whaaaaaat.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Yeah I know I had the same reaction when I found out. It was serious enough too.

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

Well, then. I guess it's safe to say Danna dodged a bullet.

Post by Guest »

exquisite wrote:
MadeinCanada wrote:Anyone think he's going to buy Linz a push present? What it would be?
Probably! But I doubt we'll ever hear or see it. She has a couple designer items already and isn't flashy/showy about them, so I bet if it's something expensive they'll keep it quiet. I've always thought Linz was kind of classy that way since she's not being really showy about having nice things now that they have money.
Don't her parents have money? I always go that impression. Would explain why she's not typically showy but she does have a lot of really nice things if you know where to look.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I find it interesting that Phil has mentioned before that he was going to keep his baby off the internet for the most part, but he's still in his first week of life and already there's pictures and videos all over the place...

Do you think this will continue?

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

Considering he's mentioned him in pretty much every single tweet since he was born, I'd say he'll continue. He's a proud papa.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

Understandably so. He and Linz should be proud. I'm just surprised that the baby is on the internet so much now despite what Phil said before.

it'sariana
Informer
Informer

Post by it'sariana »

What do you guys think of the most recent Table Talk? I had to click away and watch something else because it was so boring. And that doesn't happen very often. I thought the guest [lisa?] was pretty flat. Not bad, not good, just meh.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

herpderpin wrote:I find it interesting that Phil has mentioned before that he was going to keep his baby off the internet for the most part, but he's still in his first week of life and already there's pictures and videos all over the place...

I think what Phil probably meant was like his life and personal stuff not like an instagram photo of him sleeping at a week old. I think photos will continue but I don't think his kid(s) will be vlogged or anything like that. I also think Phil will be a lot how Rhett and Link treat youtube and being dads. Like they show their kids in a photo or video here and there and they mention them or mention things they've done with them but in no way do we feel like we know their kids and they're not plastered everywhere. They also seem to leave youtube at the office more than a lot of YTers which is really healthy as fathers IMO.

Cocoburdy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cocoburdy »

The baby looks just like Phil. So cute

Daniela
Talker
Talker

Post by Daniela »

an0n wrote:
herpderpin wrote:I find it interesting that Phil has mentioned before that he was going to keep his baby off the internet for the most part, but he's still in his first week of life and already there's pictures and videos all over the place...

I think what Phil probably meant was like his life and personal stuff not like an instagram photo of him sleeping at a week old. I think photos will continue but I don't think his kid(s) will be vlogged or anything like that. I also think Phil will be a lot how Rhett and Link treat youtube and being dads. Like they show their kids in a photo or video here and there and they mention them or mention things they've done with them but in no way do we feel like we know their kids and they're not plastered everywhere. They also seem to leave youtube at the office more than a lot of YTers which is really healthy as fathers IMO.
This is kind of like John Green promised not to post too many photos of his first child, but there are a lot of videos with Henry in them. I think he realized the implications of showing too much of his kid online though because in the past year or two he hasn't been showing his face. And his daughter will turn one soon and has only one appearance in a very random video.

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave »

an0n wrote:

Linz posted on Twitter:

ImageImage

Maybe we will see more of Trey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

"Because of all the hate my friends get..."

Who is she talking about?

LaurenScot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LaurenScot »

Gaga wrote:"Because of all the hate my friends get..."

Who is she talking about?
The Saccone-Jolys

Linz has tweeted Anna a fair few times to say she can't believe the hate they receive.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Lora from Loraandlayton is her childhood friend. Not as big but very hated on YTMD. She posted a video of them from High School. Dancing and singing. She is nuts.

Chloecc
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Chloecc »

I think that as he gets older, they might post less and less. They're both obviously so excited about being new parents and probably want to remember all of this so it's also for their own memories as well as for the Nation.

Seriously though, cutest baby ever, I hope they never stop posting instagrams of him, he's so adorable!

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”