TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs Part 2

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs Part 2

Post by tchock92 »

Her latest tweet about almost sleeping with Phil and trey being under the bed should have stayed in her drafts.

carolinecat16
Learner
Learner

Post by carolinecat16 »

oh my god, that’s disgusting. I have a three year old and a 9 mo old, and my husband and I never have sex or anything unless they’re both asleep, or we’re alone. having sex or fooling around while you’re four year old is in the same condo as you, and is AWAKE, is so fucking weird

But she thinks it’s so funny and cute that she’s already pinned the tweet, hahah wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady_Karmalade07
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Karmalade07 »

carolinecat16 wrote:oh my god, that’s disgusting. I have a three year old and a 9 mo old, and my husband and I never have sex or anything unless they’re both asleep, or we’re alone. having sex or fooling around while you’re four year old is in the same condo as you, and is AWAKE, is so fucking weird

But she thinks it’s so funny and cute that she’s already pinned the tweet, hahah wow

Her tweet screamed “GIVE ME ATTTEEEENNNNTIIIOOOON!” Especially “Mai hahsbend” we all know who your husband is, Linz.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

I’ve never seen someone on their phone in a pool as much as she has been on her damn stories!!! If you can’t even get off your phone IN the pool, on vacation, you have a problem.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

zoeyisqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by zoeyisqueen »

She's posti g and tweeting about how she forgot about Carter suitcase at the airport as she was used to not having it around.

Poor kid.

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

zoeyisqueen wrote:She's posti g and tweeting about how she forgot about Carter suitcase at the airport as she was used to not having it around.

Poor kid.
She didn’t go back for it, or even call the airline...
Wouldn’t it be nice to have enough money that loosing a whole suitcase full of your kids clothes even didn’t matter to you?

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Jesus she's bound and determined to make sure we all know that Carter is not the favorite child, isn't she? I'm surprised she didn't 'forget' Carter too, since she wasn't used to having him around for a week. :roll:
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

not_beaut96
Learner
Learner

Post by not_beaut96 »

Lindsay: isn’t Trey the cutest?! i got him a whole new room and a vacation, I love my kids so much! i want to spoil them and travel the world with them!!!!!

Also Lindsay: i forgot i had a second child and forgot a bunch of his clothes at the airport but i’m too lazy to even call let alone go get it. i’ll just get my rich husband to buy some more clothes for *looks at smudged writing on hand* carmen

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

not_beaut96 wrote:Lindsay: isn’t Trey the cutest?! i got him a whole new room and a vacation, I love my kids so much! i want to spoil them and travel the world with them!!!!!

Also Lindsay: i forgot i had a second child and forgot a bunch of his clothes at the airport but i’m too lazy to even call let alone go get it. i’ll just get my rich husband to buy some more clothes for *looks at smudged writing on hand* carmen
Luckily for Carter all this is documented on the internet forever, so even though he won’t remember they’ll always be public proof for everyone to see! Wouldn’t want him forgetting how much of a demon child he was compared to his saint of a brother

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Was she the one who said only children grow up weird? I might be thinking of someone else. They seem like they should have stayed a one child family.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Yep, she said that was why she wanted two kids, because 'only kids are weird'. She stated it in at least one video that I know of, possibly more, but I have a feeling that she has come to regret having a second kid. I really don't think that she ever bonded with Carter the way she did with Trey and although she probably would never openly admit it, she clearly prefers Trey and although she may think she's hiding her favoritism, it comes through loud and clear even though she no longer vlogs.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

ChemoSobby wrote:Yep, she said that was why she wanted two kids, because 'only kids are weird'. She stated it in at least one video that I know of, possibly more, but I have a feeling that she has come to regret having a second kid. I really don't think that she ever bonded with Carter the way she did with Trey and although she probably would never openly admit it, she clearly prefers Trey and although she may think she's hiding her favoritism, it comes through loud and clear even though she no longer vlogs.
I think it’s probably that she’s sick of having a baby, and now that Trey is old enough to be semi self sufficient, he’s more preferable because he’s less effort

avastpiratekitty
Learner
Learner

Post by avastpiratekitty »

zoeyisqueen wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:49 pm
She's posti g and tweeting about how she forgot about Carter suitcase at the airport as she was used to not having it around.

Poor kid.
Where's the Tweet where said she forgot Carter's suitcase at the airport? I assume she deleted it, but it's not on her Twitter anymore from what I can see.

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

avastpiratekitty wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:48 am
zoeyisqueen wrote:

Poor kid.
Where's the Tweet where said she forgot Carter's suitcase at the airport? I assume she deleted it, but it's not on her Twitter anymore from what I can see.
It's in her instastories.

Lady_Karmalade07
Informer
Informer

Illogic_ally wrote:
not_beaut96 wrote:Lindsay: isn’t Trey the cutest?! i got him a whole new room and a vacation, I love my kids so much! i want to spoil them and travel the world with them!!!!!

Luckily for Carter all this is documented on the internet forever, so even though he won’t remember they’ll always be public proof for everyone to see! Wouldn’t want him forgetting how much of a demon child he was compared to his saint of a brother

I can’t imagine what it would be like if my mother referred to me as “satan child” above my real name. Linz, if you’re reading this, it’s not cute or edgy.

It’s so obvious she also posts pics of Carter to make it seem like she hasn’t forgotten about him during the trip. Until she forgot his luggage and didn’t bother making an effort to get it back for “baby satan”. How. Fucking. Gross.

Lady_Karmalade07
Informer
Informer

She will probably blame the forgetfulness on FoOd PoIsOniNg, despite making the time to create a dance party video on the airplane with Trey.

Did you guys love the part where she guilted her following into wanting to wait an extra day to travel, but Phil has a job to do so they had to suck it up for them? LOL. Of course, the responses were flooded with “dude, do what you gotta do. If you don’t feel well, don’t worry about us”.

zoeyisqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by zoeyisqueen »

avastpiratekitty wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:48 am
zoeyisqueen wrote:

Poor kid.
She had one that was like do I call them but that's gone too. I don't get why she would even tweet and insta story about it. Just looks bad

Snookerddle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snookerddle »

Lady_Karmalade07 wrote:
Illogic_ally wrote:

I can’t imagine what it would be like if my mother referred to me as “satan child” above my real name. Linz, if you’re reading this, it’s not cute or edgy.

It’s so obvious she also posts pics of Carter to make it seem like she hasn’t forgotten about him during the trip. Until she forgot his luggage and didn’t bother making an effort to get it back for “baby satan”. How. Fucking. Gross.

Yeah it really bugs me she keeps calling him that. Once or twice to explain how he doesn’t fly well fine, but she has called him that no less than 30 times! I wonder if she calls him that to his face? He’s little and babies don’t fly well in general but she acts like he’s suppose to know. Ugh.

Lady_Karmalade07
Informer
Informer

Linz: don’t forget to do your research, kids! meDia LiTerAcY.
Also Linz: I JuSt DoNt UNdeRstAnd WhAt THiS MeaNs So I’m GOiNg TO Be aN ASShOle AbOuT itImage

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”