Post by Nesoi »

Continue here :tu:

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil Defranco (reporter extraordinaire) -part 3

Post by rai1234 »

Lol nice title. It's probably what he tells himself everyday on the way to "work".

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

rai1234 wrote:Lol nice title. It's probably what he tells himself everyday on the way to "work".
:rofl:
His morning affirmations.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Thank you!

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:
rai1234 wrote:Lol nice title. It's probably what he tells himself everyday on the way to "work".
You is good. You is smart. You is a legitimate reporter. You is better than Casey. You is better than MSM.

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

rai1234 wrote:
Lilly_paddycake wrote:
You is good. You is smart. You is a legitimate reporter. You is better than Casey. You is better than MSM.
Has his researchers chant it. The one that chants weakest is thrown under the bus.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Was watching today's video, him calling himself a reporter is embarrassing. Literally all he does is read and quote statements made by people (e.g Weinstein story). And I learned nothing new from his video. Everything else I had already seen earlier on the news or read about on other news websites.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by 12thplace »

rai1234 wrote:Was watching today's video, him calling himself a reporter is embarrassing. Literally all he does is read and quote statements made by people (e.g Weinstein story). And I learned nothing new from his video. Everything else I had already seen earlier on the news or read about on other news websites.
A better word would be "organizer". He just takes a bunch of clips from other places and puts them into one video.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Phil Defranco (reporter & organizer extraordinaire) -pa

Post by rai1234 »

12thplace wrote:
rai1234 wrote:Was watching today's video, him calling himself a reporter is embarrassing. Literally all he does is read and quote statements made by people (e.g Weinstein story). And I learned nothing new from his video. Everything else I had already seen earlier on the news or read about on other news websites.
A better word would be "organizer". He just takes a bunch of clips from other places and puts them into one video.
He doesn't even do that anymore. His researchers do it.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

rai1234 wrote:
12thplace wrote:
He doesn't even do that anymore. His researchers do it.
Then I guess he's a mouthpiece!

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

He's a pudgy fuck boy.

copperfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by copperfox »

Thanks for the new thread :love2:

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

[tweet][/tweet]

Surprised he didn't make 3 minute video a la MTV's Dear White People fiasco.

dsgfsg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dsgfsg »

rai1234 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Are you still surprised? :rofl:
[video][/video]

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

I pretty much expected him to mention it in today's show with the guise that "people have been highly requesting that I talk about this".

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

dsgfsg wrote:
rai1234 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>PhillyD</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>923307340048113665</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Are you still surprised? :rofl:
[video]<a class="vglnk" href="[/video" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>GbGEimY3Mu8</span><span>[/</span><span>video</span></a>]

OH MY GOD talk about predictable.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I swear, such a hateful fuck face. :roll:

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Wait just a minute...

In that video, did Phil say he's never been discriminated against because he's white? (He starts around 2:10.)

Isn't this the same guy who threw a fit on Twitter about discrimination because someone referred to him as "mayonnaise"?

Before I started watching the video, I was sure he was going to list the many ways people have discriminated against him. To hear him say it's never happened is just bizarre.

But, there's the Phil we know and love. When someone expresses their strong beliefs in a way he doesn't approve of, he gets passive-aggressive, scolds them for going about it the wrong way, and laughs as they "shoot themselves in the feet". This man has zero empathy and zero ability to see ANYTHING from ANYONE else's perspective.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

Presence wrote:Wait just a minute...

In that video, did Phil say he's never been discriminated against because he's white? (He starts around 2:10.)

Isn't this the same guy who threw a fit on Twitter about discrimination because someone referred to him as "mayonnaise"?

Before I started watching the video, I was sure he was going to list the many ways people have discriminated against him. To hear him say it's never happened is just bizarre.

But, there's the Phil we know and love. When someone expresses their strong beliefs in a way he doesn't approve of, he gets passive-aggressive, scolds them for going about it the wrong way, and laughs as they "shoot themselves in the feet". This man has zero empathy and zero ability to see ANYTHING from ANYONE else's perspective.
I can't believe I used to love his content and think he really was a neautral person. He scares me now, really. He's the most narcissistic person I've ever seen. I wonder how much he actually cares for his family. I know that sounds harsh, but we have seen a lot and his and Linz' relationship doesn't seem that healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

jrb7 wrote:
Presence wrote:Wait just a minute...

I can't believe I used to love his content and think he really was a neautral person. He scares me now, really. He's the most narcissistic person I've ever seen. I wonder how much he actually cares for his family. I know that sounds harsh, but we have seen a lot and his and Linz' relationship doesn't seem that healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know if it was purely a coincidence, but the launch of his first new company and now the second new company both aligned so perfectly with the births of his two sons. His parents apparently threatened to disown him for dating a black girl, grew up in a very abusive home, lived in Linz's basement, asked his fans on youtube for money for rent, etc. He recently apparently "disciplined" Trey when he told him he didn't want to cuddle and to get out of his room by making sure his 3-year old knew who owns the house, the toys Trey plays with, the bed, everything, and that Phil is the one who gets to tell Trey to get out, not the kid who barely understands what's going on and just didn't want to fucking cuddle. I noticed Linz is good with giving Trey space, but Phil gets offended.

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”