TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs

ughthisagain
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs

Post by ughthisagain »

I stopped watching when the whole thing with the little girl at the park happened. Calling a kid a bully, seriously? You know she would have been livid if someone filmed Trey and called him a bully and put it online. Heck she was obviously bothered when that guy vlogger posted about Trey crying at the haircut place (he had taken his kid at the same place and didn't know Linz or that she also vlogs and Linz didn't know him).

bassplayer8
Learner
Learner

Post by bassplayer8 »

ughthisagain wrote:Heck she was obviously bothered when that guy vlogger posted about Trey crying at the haircut place (he had taken his kid at the same place and didn't know Linz or that she also vlogs and Linz didn't know him).
When was this? Do you have a link?

ughthisagain
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ughthisagain »

bassplayer8 wrote:
ughthisagain wrote:Heck she was obviously bothered when that guy vlogger posted about Trey crying at the haircut place (he had taken his kid at the same place and didn't know Linz or that she also vlogs and Linz didn't know him).
When was this? Do you have a link?
No link, sorry, it was on twitter over a year ago no way am I going back to search through her posts. She didn't outright express discontent but the tone and phrasing sure made it sound like she was ticked off.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

ughthisagain wrote: No link, sorry, it was on twitter over a year ago no way am I going back to search through her posts. She didn't outright express discontent but the tone and phrasing sure made it sound like she was ticked off.
It was time for me to learn how to do advanced searches on Twitter. Here is her tweet from last summer:

https://twitter.com/LinzDeFranco/status ... 2629879808

In the replies, she mentions Trey ended up in the other vlogger's Snapchat story.

ughthisagain
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ughthisagain »

Presence wrote:
ughthisagain wrote: No link, sorry, it was on twitter over a year ago no way am I going back to search through her posts. She didn't outright express discontent but the tone and phrasing sure made it sound like she was ticked off.
It was time for me to learn how to do advanced searches on Twitter. Here is her tweet from last summer:

https://twitter.com/LinzDeFranco/status ... 2629879808

In the replies, she mentions Trey ended up in the other vlogger's Snapchat story.
Best part about you digging up the post was the minion comments saying it's inappropriate/weird for that guy to be filming Trey. Months later, the minions jumped to defend Linz calling that poor girl (whom she filmed and put on YT) a bully. Talk about double standards.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Was it the Ace family's snapchat or vlog Trey ended up in? If so, that's funny because they're so popular now while Lindsay (and Phil) struggle for views lol.

bassplayer8
Learner
Learner

Post by bassplayer8 »

Thanks for linking it! So disturbing to see how defensive Lindsays fans are and the fact they think she can do no wrong when she is hypocritical as fuck.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Isn’t the point of a baby wearing a helmet to wear it all the time? I feel like he really doesn’t wear it at least in her stories. Also, her life seems really boring.

Purple_Aussie
Debater
Debater

Post by Purple_Aussie »

tchock92 wrote:Isn’t the point of a baby wearing a helmet to wear it all the time? I feel like he really doesn’t wear it at least in her stories. Also, her life seems really boring.
She's said he's supposed to wear it 23 hours a day. He has an hour's break, but I'm not sure if it's all in one go or she spreads it out throughout the day

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Wtf. Was just watching her IG story. So she meal preps for herself and Phil for the whole week, the kitchen is a disaster, and he's just laying on the couch? I thought he "helped out". Same with the piles of laundry she was showing.

I mean, I'm not surprised when he has a PA at the office who heats up his lunch for him and is constantly ironing his shirts.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

They might as well hire someone to come in and clean.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

[quote="rai1234"]Wtf. Was just watching her IG story. So she meal preps for herself and Phil for the whole week, the kitchen is a disaster, and he's just laying on the couch? I thought he "helped out". Same with the piles of laundry she was showing.

I mean, I'm not surprised when he has a PA at the office who heats up his lunch for him and is constantly ironing his shirts.[/quote
Yeah. They have a very weird relationship, and when you bring it up to either of them you get chewed out

Abc123efg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Abc123efg »

So they just got back from their trip and I was watching her instastories and she was saying how trey had gotten “a lot of gifts, a lot or train gifts” the turned the camera to Carter and said “you’ll get gifts one day”.... WTF? Playing favorites? Why would they not get both kids gifts? I know that the baby is too young to notice but trey isn’t. That bothers me so much. Ive always thought she treated trey like the favorite and I feel like that kinda confirms my suspicion.

Abc123efg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Abc123efg »

Hmm just trey. Not trey and carter, just trey. Yeah she might not know Carter’s interest yet so you could justify the comment but at the same time I have 3 kids. Youngest just slightly older than carter and anytime I say something like that I refer to not being able to wait to take all the kids! Every mom I’ve ever heard talk like that does the same thing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

Abc123efg wrote:Hmm just trey. Not trey and carter, just trey. Yeah she might not know Carter’s interest yet so you could justify the comment but at the same time I have 3 kids. Youngest just slightly older than carter and anytime I say something like that I refer to not being able to wait to take all the kids! Every mom I’ve ever heard talk like that does the same thing.
Playing favorites when Carter's like 8 months old...

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Abc123efg wrote:Hmm just trey. Not trey and carter, just trey. Yeah she might not know Carter’s interest yet so you could justify the comment but at the same time I have 3 kids. Youngest just slightly older than carter and anytime I say something like that I refer to not being able to wait to take all the kids! Every mom I’ve ever heard talk like that does the same thing.
I hadn't even thought about how weird that was when I read it on her IG...sometimes she does act like Trey is her only child, which is especially strange considering she was the one who insisted they must have two kids because only children are 'weird' in her opinion. I suppose it's kind of normal to be more involved in your first kid if only because they've been around longer and Trey does have more of a definite personality but only because he's older. Carter is a cutie and seem to be a happy baby so far so I don't think he's being ignored but there will be problems down the line if he thinks Trey is the favorite once he gets old enough to understand.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Is she on a sponsored trip in Mexico with her friends? They all keep tagging the resort in all their posts.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

I'm becoming very disenchanted with this family. As a long-time viewer that kind of sucks but it's like Lindsay especially has given up trying. She was always spoiled to an extent, but now it just seems like she doesn't do ANYTHING. She literally has nothing to do all day but take care of her kids and she can't manage to vlog a little bit to make 2-3 videos a week. It's not like she even has to FIND content, just film your kid doing an activity you were already doing with them. Family vlogging is pretty easy...

I know she has mental health issues and she definitely needs some additional help with that if she's feeling so overwhelmed that she can't do the equivalent of a paper route job (a couple hours a few times a week) on top of having kids. It just feels like a slap in the face when you've supported someone for years and then they drop off the face of the earth because it's too hard. She doesn't owe anyone entertainment, but shit she comes off as lazy.

There are plenty of moms who work all day and still manage their kids, and she can't seem to take Trey to school, hit the gym and cook dinner that didn't come pre-packaged in an easy-cook sponsor box all in one day.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

I think she was embarrassed to show the baby wearing his cranial band. I see a bunch of parents getting accused of being "bad" if their baby ends up with a flat head. She was already heavily critiqued, so the anxiety of having to go through showing her kid like that, was probably getting to her. I'm just armchair therapy-ing right now lol. Either way, she's lazy. It's obvious. Hopefully Phil has money saved for the future. I can't ever see her getting a "real" job.

[tweet][/tweet]

I represent a few mommy bloggers, and both of them have multiple kids and still manage to submit dozens of blog posts, videos, and even EXTRA sponsored content on top of what I negotiate for them. One of the moms has 10 kids and gets up at least one video a week, and five blogs a week. Lindsay could be doing it, she just doesn't want to do the work...

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Lindsay is really trying to become the next Jenny Mollen or Chrissy Teigen "cool mom on instagram". Her being super sarcastic about accidentally killing a couple of kids because she made Trey a PB sandwich to take to school. She wouldn't be this sarcastic if one of her own kids had a severe peanut allergy, would she?

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”