TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs

Post by monak »

I assume there's some petty reason she's not vlogging. She's just that kinda person.

Momma23gurl_z
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Momma23gurl_z »

Abc123efg wrote:She should be embarrassed about the helmet. Her lazy parenting is the reason he needs one. She knew that his head was becoming flat yet continued to constantly lay him on his back and have him in the rock n play. She posted on Instagram yesterday that they were at the helmet doctor and he would be getting a hemet to wear for the next 8-10 weeks.
I just wanted to comment that it’s not necessarily lazy parenting. I know a few kids that had to receive physical therapy and even wear helmets because they were developing a flat head and it wasn’t because their parents were lazy and never held them. In fact, my husband has a flat spot on his head because he was born with the muscle on one side of his neck shorter then the other, so he constantly turned his head that way as an infant and got a flat spot. My cousins son also had a similar issue and needed a helmet for a few weeks to help fix his head shape. Now I obviously don’t know lindsay, so I can’t say for sure why carter needs a helmet, but I just wanted to say it’s not necessarily because he was just never held. It happens and it’s no reason to call somebody a lazy parent.

Abc123efg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Abc123efg »

Not saying she never held them. And I realize that in some cases it’s not from not being held. But it’s not that common for it to not be from not being held. Most the time she shows him he is laying on his back. Rock n plays are known to cause flat spots and she ALWAYS had him in his even after he was starting to show flattening. Once she had seen that she should of immediately stopped using it and stopped laying him on his back. It should of been tummy or side from then to help avoid further flattening. Obvi we can see what she does off camera. But with her strict scheduling and throwing trey in school at 2 (bc she is lazy, yes a stay at home mom that has nothing to do should not be putting a 2 yr old in school, that is pure lazy parenting) just makes her seem like she takes the easy way out and doesn’t like to put in too much effort. I’m sure she doesn’t just sit around holding him when the cameras are off. She failed her kid here and I personally think she should be a little embarrassed for it. Luckily it’s something that can be corrected but in the meantime he gets to wear the helmet of shame, you really shouldn’t get offended when the comments on this thread are aimed only at her situation, no one else’s.

Momma23gurl_z
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Momma23gurl_z »

Not offended. Just wanted to comment that it happens for reasons other then not being held enough. I 100% agree that putting a 2 year old in preschool for the sole purpose of getting some uninterrupted nap time is lazy. I’ve never seen a woman who has to nap as much as she does. I have 3 kids (6, 3 and 3months) and I never nap. My two youngest won’t even allow me to go to the bathroom alone, let alone have a 2 hour nap every afternoon. And I’m not an entitled lazy stay at home mother, so i have my kids 24/7. Seriously drink a pot of coffee like every other tired mommy and parent your own children

JaneDoe28115
Learner
Learner

Post by JaneDoe28115 »

She gets on twitter talking about 3 vlogs a week will be back. Last vlog is from 1 month ago. Like she's got such a hectic fucking life.

anchors2017
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anchors2017 »

Soo.. just wondering if anyone else thinks Carter doesn't look like them.. :-|

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

anchors2017 wrote:Soo.. just wondering if anyone else thinks Carter doesn't look like them.. :-|
I said that a couple of pages back.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Probably a good thing. It'll be easier for him to distance himself from his embarrassing parents in the future. :P

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

He doesnt even resemble Trey either.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Yikes! Trey is already parroting Phil's and his misogynistic thoughts. Phil wasn't joking when he said it's his home.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:Yikes! Trey is already parroting Phil's and his misogynistic thoughts. Phil wasn't joking when he said it's his home.
That's the face of a man who's finally realized that what he says has an impact on his child's thinking and development.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

12thplace wrote:
Lilly_paddycake wrote:Yikes! Trey is already parroting Phil's and his misogynistic thoughts. Phil wasn't joking when he said it's his home.
That's the face of a man who's finally realized that what he says has an impact on his child's thinking and development.
He was all too pleased at himself. I wonder how he would react if Lindsey turned around and called Trey and Carter "just her kids". Sure Phil helped but she was the one who carried them and she's the one who takes care of them. I wonder if he would realize that way of thinking can be harmful. He may pay for most of the expenses but it's still his and Lindseys house.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Lindsay seems like one of those "I'm not like other women," types so she's probably fine with Phil's behavior. He's always been a douche. She condones it.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

She could have solved this by just calling him a cunt, that seems to be her go to move

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Can he only express power by telling others how much he owns or how big his business is? (No dick joke here.) Why does he even have the need to constantly show "who the boss is".

He is poor little man and a huge asshole with some serious issues.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

I see this as being less about parroting and more about survival. Even a child, deep down, hopes that if they appease the person in power, the next time Phil turns his wrath on Trey, hopefully, Phil will remember this act of loyalty and show some mercy.

You'd think if anyone would be self-aware enough and know when strict parenting ends and emotional abuse begins it would be Phil. Yet here he is scaring his son into submission by reminding the kid who is in control--who can take away Trey's security at any moment--and also undermining Lindsey.

And the sad, yet hilarious, thing about all of this is that Lindsey has become one of those women who will endure all kinds of crap from her spouse because she has two kids and wouldn't be able to cope being a single mother. She can act like a badass all she wants on social media, but she's just as trapped as many other women. I hope she's thanking her lucky stars she has a wealthy family to rely on for help if Phil ever kicked her out of "his house".

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

P.S: In the screen cap above, the person describing what happened said Phil was joking. How many times has the "this is my house" remark come up and ended up on the Internet? I think this is the third time. First time he talked about it in a video. The second time Lindsay tweeted about it. Now thins one. God knows how often he says it in private. He's not joking.

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans »

I usually lurk in this thread, but I'm just popping to say that it makes me so uncomfortable when parents say things like, "My house, my rules." My dad was controlling and emotionally manipulative, and he said things like that all of the time when I used to live with him. Made me feel so powerless as a kid. :( I wish Phil knew better than to say things like that.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

Phil and Lindsay are the couple that took husband and wife sitcoms on TV a little too seriously and are now living the tropes.

songforkaren
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by songforkaren »

She won't stop her car under a highway overpass, but has no problem using her phone behind the wheel to post an insta story! This girl is so stupid.

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”