TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs

Post by ChemoSobby »

So she's just posted on IG that the vlogs are probably not coming back...I'd say it's probably for the best. There's much more control and less exposure of privacy by just posting on IG and twitter, and vlogging has run its course and now there are a million more ways to stay connected without putting your entire life on line for everyone to comment on and criticize. She doesn't need the money and the kids don't need to be youtube famous.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Her videos were boring as fuck anyway. Easier to be a bitch on other social media platforms I guess. Her social blade looks great, it's in the red every day. She's so petty and superficial she's probably not pleased with the second kid enough to film him. :roll:

itsasecretshhh
Learner
Learner

Post by itsasecretshhh »

I saw her post to Insta she got a boob-job. no judgment there. Boobs make everything better.
Ijust wonder why she's getting so much work done all of a sudden?
Personally, I liked her natural face much better.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

itsasecretshhh wrote:I saw her post to Insta she got a boob-job. no judgment there. Boobs make everything better.
Ijust wonder why she's getting so much work done all of a sudden?
Personally, I liked her natural face much better.
She's chasing the "ideal" California mom persona. 2.5 kids, successful husband, million dollar house, luxury cars, unwrinkled face and collagen filled lips. it's such an unrealistic lifestyle to maintain. She practically hide Carter after he got his helmet. God forbid she could help other moms who are insecure and embarrassed that their kids have little imperfections. One is going to get wrinkles, yours body is going to sag, but for heaven sakes she's only in her 20's. I think I would be rooting for them more if she and Phil werent such shitty people.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Her boobs look nice in the photo she posted. She's always been very insecure, so if she wants to make cosmetic changes to get a sense of security, then so be it!

I'm obsessed with plastic surgery and love researching doctors and all their drama lol! Her doctor Cat Begovic got big in the past two years thanks to IG and Snap, tripled her prices, and is just riding the wave of insta-famous surgeons. She's gotten a crap ton of bad reviews lately because she charges 300-1k just for consultations and picks and chooses if she actually wants those fees to apply to your surgery or not. She's actually a great surgeon, but her office staff is horrible and so unprofessional. Most of her procedures look very natural even though she's a Beverly Hills surgeon, and the over the top Kardashian look is so popular now.

lilzanzibar
Learner
Learner

Post by lilzanzibar »

Ain’t nothing wrong with a boob job but it’s so weird, I never had her pegged as the superficial type. Like I thought she was the kind of girl that put only some effort into her appearance because she’s naturally pretty and doesn’t really have to worry. From what I got from her this didn’t seem like a “her” thing to do. Same thing with the lip fillers.

Like someone else said, I’m wondering why she’s getting all this work done suddenly. Maybe the two of them are just obsessed with turning into typical LA folks and she’s just playing her side of the role.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Wow I should have been an e begging youtuber’s wife. Haha all jokes aside good for her for going out there and getting new tits if that’s what she really wanted. I’m sure they will do wonders for her mental health.

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

lilzanzibar wrote:Ain’t nothing wrong with a boob job but it’s so weird, I never had her pegged as the superficial type. Like I thought she was the kind of girl that put only some effort into her appearance because she’s naturally pretty and doesn’t really have to worry. From what I got from her this didn’t seem like a “her” thing to do. Same thing with the lip fillers.

Like someone else said, I’m wondering why she’s getting all this work done suddenly. Maybe the two of them are just obsessed with turning into typical LA folks and she’s just playing her side of the role.
you took the words right out of my mouth!
her boobs look good, nothing wrong with that, but it's just never the vibe i got from her!

it makes me depressed thinking there's no one who is actually just a natural regular person on the internet :|

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

sunnygossip wrote: you took the words right out of my mouth!
her boobs look good, nothing wrong with that, but it's just never the vibe i got from her!
I agree with you guys. I never got that vibe from her either. I suppose it makes sense. I'm sure her new group of mommy friends are all into "self-improvement". Also, she was always someone who needed a project outside of being a wife and mother (vlogging, the diaper bag). Maybe focusing on her body is a place to put her energy these days.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Something that bothers me...

In her Instagram profile, she wrote, "Recovering mommy vlogger". Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it has this subtext of, "Vlogging sucks and is so beneath me. Can you believe I used to do it? (Insert her rolling her eyes.)"

But think about all those people who sent stuff to her P.O box, the other freebies she got, the thousands of dollars she made doing sponsored videos. And, for the most part, people in the comments were really kind and supportive. Vlogging was good to her. I don't know why she would need to be "recovering" from it.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Everything is dramatic for her...I understand she has anxiety issues and while I don't wish to make light of that for anyone who has those problems she's basically very spoiled and easily rattled. She had one of the most supportive audiences anyone could wish for but that wasn't enough and now she whines about how 'hard' vlogging was. She's not really cut out for much other than to be a rich housewife and I can only hope that her anxiety issues are under control before her children reach a stage where they become independent and defiant. Hopefully both boys will be easygoing as they move into their teen years but it's hard to say...I think she lucked out having boys because I can't imagine her dealing with teen girl drama very well.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

itsasecretshhh
Learner
Learner

Post by itsasecretshhh »

Presence wrote:Something that bothers me...

In her Instagram profile, she wrote, "Recovering mommy vlogger". Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it has this subtext of, "Vlogging sucks and is so beneath me. Can you believe I used to do it? (Insert her rolling her eyes.)"

But think about all those people who sent stuff to her P.O box, the other freebies she got, the thousands of dollars she made doing sponsored videos. And, for the most part, people in the comments were really kind and supportive. Vlogging was good to her. I don't know why she would need to be "recovering" from it.
Yeah. I agree with you on this wholeheartedly. Also, she still is a mommy vlogger but now she does it on Instagram and doesn't get paid for it. Its the same thing, just a different platform. Sure, she doesn't have to do any editing work this way, but isn't that worth the fuckton of money youtube pays its creators and the sponsorships she gets?

When YTers quit and go to Insta, it makes zero sense to me. You want to scale back, sure, I get that. Editing is tedious work. Go to one or two videos a week, and still make some kind of money while you can. Shit, I bet what she'd make off one or two videos a week would be comparable to, if not more than, what a lot of people make working 40+ hours a week.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Her face bothers me, like I keep forgetting she isn’t even 30 yet she just looks like an old raisin that was left out in the sun way too long.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/statu ... 21152?s=20

As soon as I saw this I knew that Lindsay would comment. Shes acting like she used Carters helmet to help other mothers that were embarrassed or uneasy. She did the complete opposite and wouldnt even show him. Now shes acting like she too can relate to Chrissy :roll:

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

JuliaGurulia wrote:Did anyone catch her recent IG post about her friends latest book?

According to the caption, Brittani Louise Taylor, a fellow YTer, was her first friend after moving to LA, how good and touching the book was, etc. for some reason, Linz decided to randomly tag in Reese Witherspoon because she thought she would too enjoy the book.

I’ve noticed that Linz is really desperately reaching for the L.A mommy lifestyle. Not only did she already toss out Meghan Tonjes out of her life, but she’s trying way too hard to maintain a friendship circle of hot, famous, L.A Mommies including celebrities.
Yes I noticed that! The first thing I read though was don’t skip over this! I immediately kept scrolling. And about Carter’s helmet, she never showed any pictures of him and stopped vlogging. Stop trying to kiss chrissy’s Ass.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Heh, when I saw her post about Brittani's book all I could think was, "Be careful, Britt, before she ghosts you like she did Meghan". Yes, she's known Brittani for a long time but the way she gushed about her and her book seemed very fake and out of left field to me. She really is trying to become part of the LA Mom Squad however she can and she may be thinking that Brittani is moving up and she can ride her coattails. Are the two of them really even that close? I don't know whether I ever saw Brittani in a vlog or heard her mentioned, but I do remember seeing Meghan a few times. It's almost embarrassing how desperate Linz is coming across now--she seems so much more shallow and fame-obsessed than she did in the vlogs.

lilzanzibar
Learner
Learner

Post by lilzanzibar »

JuliaGurulia wrote: In conclusion (for those still reading, honestly thank you), does anyone wonder if Phil ended up being/staying with Linz for security reasons? if you think about it, he was essentially homeless before being with her and she was hiding him in her parent's basement before they eventually found out. Then they continued the relationship, and were blessed with financial support from her wealthy dad who (lets just be honest) shelled out the money for the expensive homes they lived in throughout California before Phil was truly making the big bucks. I recall in some really old videos, where Phil eventually left the relationship because he was yearning to meet new people and was kind of too far up his own ass when he started to get famous. Then went back to Linz who was nagging him (as she also confessed in previous videos) to pop the question to her. She even mentioned how at one point one of their biggest fights about the potential engagement, involved him throwing and breaking a laptop onto a wall out of frustration. People are right, I don't think he was ever really ready to get married and settle down. On the other hand, he is a sagittarius so it makes sense. Which is also why she acted a little weird around wedding time. When she posted pics on the wedding day, it was a very strange vibe she was giving. "I guess this is forever...."
Daaaaaamn, I didn’t know all of that. I just started following these two so digging through this forum has been enlightening me about them.
Tbh they both seem like level A narcissists. I’m not surprised that Phil had anger problems either.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

If, like me, you were intrigued enough by Linz's gushing review of Britt's book to find out more, head on over to Britanni's forum for the juicy details. Holy cow, what a trainwreck of a book that is--I was not a Britt follower but knew about her baby and the father vaguely when they first got together but apparently the book is a complete revelation even to her long-time followers. You'll have to go back a few pages and read the Cliff notes version that a poster gives over a few postings (they do a great job, BTW) but it's truly worth it.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

I don’t think I was dropped off at birthday party alone until like middle school. Any excuse to leave at least one of her kids alone and sleep in her bed though.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

JuliaGurulia wrote:
tchock92 wrote:I don’t think I was dropped off at birthday party alone until like middle school. Any excuse to leave at least one of her kids alone and sleep in her bed though.
she has ONE job. I'm not here to compare struggles, but good grief. This is called motherhood. She literally sits at home all day, complains about a "schedule" that runs until noon, orders in postmates 5 times a day, and takes grocery trips to Gelsons.. oh sorry now COSTCO. Can we talk about how much she emphasizes on how expensive Gelsons is? like we get it, you live in LA, have a boob job, and shop at one of the richest shopping markets in LA :roll:
Right! Like I don’t even know what a gelsons is I’ve heard of it but there’s none around me where I live.just googled and there’s one in Santa Barbara. Of course there is :| Haha she’s silly for just discovering how much money you can save at Costco.

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”