TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs

Post by rai1234 »

ChemoSobby wrote:Damn, if that was Linz that was more incredibly cold-hearted than I even thought she could be. She and Meghan were friends for a long time but now that Linz has two kids and Meghan doesn't they can't be friends anymore?I No matter who it was, Meghan is clearly too good for that person. I feel for her because I was once ghosted in basically the same way by a very close friend many years ago...she just stopped taking my calls and moved on to another group of friends as if I had never existed with no excuses or explanation whatsoever. I suppose I should have seen it coming because I'd watched her do the same thing to several other people before she did it to me, as if she couldn't be friends with more than one or two people at a time and she just got bored with people and had to move on occasionally. Sounds like this is also what happened to Meghan and I hope she doesn't beat herself up about it too much. :(
Cold-hearted is exactly how I would describe this situation. I'm sorry for what you went through. What Lindsay did (assuming it's her) is mind-boggling. Unfollowing your friend because you are "at different points in your lives" and not returning their messages or calls?! So incredibly childish. Lindsay seems to finally found her "group": https://www.instagram.com/p/BkI0hMvFTip ... nzdefranco
I wonder if she's still friends with Alli Speed then?
pennyajdg wrote:Lindsay continues to be the biggest bitch in the world, still waiting for her to grow the hell up and think about someone besides herself. What is she going to do not scratch Megan’s face out of her wedding pics Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meghan also wrote and sang the song in their wedding video that Phil had posted on his channel (which was actually a beautiful song). I hope someone calls Lindsay out for this. Would love to see what she says.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

If anyone has time, listen to Meghan and Keith's latest podcast (at least the first 20ish minutes). She goes more in depth into it and she's obviously very angry about this. She says she knows that that person is very intentional and that Lindsay (again, assuming) knew exactly what she was doing when she ghosted Meghan. She says she would know how much this would hurt her and how this was very disrespectful and it's very unlikely that they would ever go back to being friends. Keith just tries to play devil's advocate the whole time, probably scared of getting fired.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ChemoSobby »

Very sad...I don't follow Meghan that closely but from what I've seen over the years I've noticed that she seems like she could be a little needy/clingy as well as a bit dramatic, but that still doesn't excuse the way she was treated. Seeing Linz's last few Instagram posts I am absolutely certain that she is trying to run with a 'new' crowd of hip, thin, and good-looking young moms and there is no place in that group for Meghan.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

bassplayer8
Learner
Learner

Post by bassplayer8 »

rai1234 wrote:
Didnt realize she and Nikki Limo were friends - that bums me out cause I love Nikki. Im surprised that they know each other - guess Jess Lizama must of introduced them to each other.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

rai1234 wrote: Cold-hearted is exactly how I would describe this situation. I'm sorry for what you went through. What Lindsay did (assuming it's her) is mind-boggling. Unfollowing your friend because you are "at different points in your lives" and not returning their messages or calls?! So incredibly childish.
Something telling Meghan said in that video: (I'm paraphrasing): "You witness someone holding grudges and being spiteful and cutting people out of their lives, but you never think they would do that to you..."

Sounds exactly like Lindsay...and Phil.

I would love to know the self-talk that went on in that bitter, childish mind of hers and what Phil had to say to support her treating Meghan as she did.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

ChemoSobby wrote:Very sad...I don't follow Meghan that closely but from what I've seen over the years I've noticed that she seems like she could be a little needy/clingy as well as a bit dramatic, but that still doesn't excuse the way she was treated. Seeing Linz's last few Instagram posts I am absolutely certain that she is trying to run with a 'new' crowd of hip, thin, and good-looking young moms and there is no place in that group for Meghan.
Truer words have never been written. I, wholeheartedly, believe this is true.

I would also add: I think Lindsay is also all about stature. She's an, almost 30 year-old woman, married to a wealthy guy who is an Internet personality. And Lindsay seems be trying to create some stature herself possibly with the desire for them to be an Internet famous power couple.

Meanwhile, there's Meghan, an early 30's, struggling YTer with not much going on. It wouldn't surprise me if Lindsay started thinking of Meghan as a total loser and, being the selfish child she is, just didn't have a use for her anymore.

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

Shots fired on Lindsey‘s Insta stories an hour ago.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

rai1234 wrote:If anyone has time, listen to Meghan and Keith's latest podcast (at least the first 20ish minutes). She goes more in depth into it and she's obviously very angry about this. She says she knows that that person is very intentional and that Lindsay (again, assuming) knew exactly what she was doing when she ghosted Meghan. She says she would know how much this would hurt her and how this was very disrespectful and it's very unlikely that they would ever go back to being friends. Keith just tries to play devil's advocate the whole time, probably scared of getting fired.
I just listened to the podcast. Listening to Keith was painful. "I don't know...I don't know...I don't know. You don't know what people are going through... You don't know what happened... I don't know.. You never know... Everyone is different... I don't know..."

Geez, Talk about him walking on egg shells. It felt like he was trying extremely hard to not say one word that could be interpreted as him taking a jab at (presumably) Lindsay. Could he really be that afraid of the wrath of Phil?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Presence wrote:
rai1234 wrote:If anyone has time, listen to Meghan and Keith's latest podcast (at least the first 20ish minutes). She goes more in depth into it and she's obviously very angry about this. She says she knows that that person is very intentional and that Lindsay (again, assuming) knew exactly what she was doing when she ghosted Meghan. She says she would know how much this would hurt her and how this was very disrespectful and it's very unlikely that they would ever go back to being friends. Keith just tries to play devil's advocate the whole time, probably scared of getting fired.
I just listened to the podcast. Listening to Keith was painful. "I don't know...I don't know...I don't know. You don't what people are going through... You don't know what happened... I don't know.. You never know... Everyone is different... I don't know..."

Geez, Talk about him walking on egg shells. It felt like he was trying extremely hard to not say one word that could be interpreted as him taking a jab at (presumably) Lindsay. Could he really be that afraid of the wrath of Phil?
That was so frustrating to listen to. He really was walking on eggshells. It's been discussed before how Phil really is like a boss. He comes across as such a ~cool~ boss on his vlogs but there were a couple livestreams where his employees didn't really have anything nice to say about him.

Even if Lindsay is going through some stuff (her depression, anxiety, etc.), it doesn't justify cutting out friends who you go way back with because they're not married, don't have kids, and are not making bank staying at home and go pick up a new group to jet off to Cancun with.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

beachy wrote:Shots fired on Lindsey‘s Insta stories an hour ago.
Here's what, I think, beachy is referring to:

Assuming this was directed at Meghan, while Lindsay has a point about time and priorities, it doesn't excuse Lindsay not taking the time to have a conversation.

When drama like this comes up, Lindsay tries so hard to hide what an angry, entitled, insufferable person she is. What she seems to forget are all those times when she just can't help herself and she makes snide remarks on social media--thus revealing her true nature.

It's hard to believe Lindsay is just a misunderstood, struggling busy mom, and not believe Meghan's description of her being a cunning, calculating, and vindictive bitch (who has ghosted people repeatedly in the same fashion), when we have so many examples to back up what Meghan has said about how she treats people.

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

Presence wrote:
beachy wrote:Shots fired on Lindsey‘s Insta stories an hour ago.
Here's what, I think, beachy is referring to:

Assuming this was directed at Meghan, while Lindsay has a point about time and priorities, it doesn't excuse Lindsay not taking the time to have a conversation.

When drama like this comes up, Lindsay tries so hard to hide what an angry, entitled, insufferable person she is. What she seems to forget are all those times when she just can't help herself and she makes snide remarks on social media--thus revealing her true nature.

It's hard to believe Lindsay is just a misunderstood, struggling busy mom, and not believe Meghan's description of her being a cunning, calculating, and vindictive bitch (who has ghosted people repeatedly in the same fashion), when we have so many examples to back up what Meghan has said about how she treats people.
TY. I couldn’t screenshot.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

What a horrible, miserable couple these two are. It really sounds like people are disposable to them and all they care about is themselves. I feel so bad for their kids.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

Lindsay can’t even bother to take the time to grocery shop or cook meals for her family despite being home alone all day with just one child because Trey is at school all day. Bitch, you don’t do shit all day but day drink, belittle other people to feel better about yourself, and try to get Chrissy Teigen to notice you on Twitter. Carter had to wear a helmet for a while because you, a stay at home mom who doesn’t even cook or clean, couldn’t bother to make sure he wasn’t always laying on his back. Don’t try to say you’re prioritizing you’re free time with your kids, more like you’re too busy trying to kiss ass to your new “cool” friends and you’re a cunt who rudely cut out a loyal longtime friend without a real explanation or discussion.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

rdt1004 wrote:Lindsay can’t even bother to take the time to grocery shop or cook meals for her family despite being home alone all day with just one child because Trey is at school all day. Bitch, you don’t do shit all day but day drink, belittle other people to feel better about yourself, and try to get Chrissy Teigen to notice you on Twitter. Carter had to wear a helmet for a while because you, a stay at home mom who doesn’t even cook or clean, couldn’t bother to make sure he wasn’t always laying on his back. Don’t try to say you’re prioritizing you’re free time with your kids, more like you’re too busy trying to kiss ass to your new “cool” friends and you’re a cxxt who rudely cut out a loyal longtime friend without a real explanation or discussion.
:clap: :clap:

calliepaige84
Debater
Debater

Post by calliepaige84 »

So Linz posted same thing on twitter and Meghan liked it....

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

calliepaige84 wrote:So Linz posted same thing on twitter and Meghan liked it.... Image

Meghan will always be that insecure, needy friend that will vie for Lindsey's friendship. Even when Lindsey is making it obvious that she no longer has a place in her life for her. What Lindsey is doing to Meghan, will be done to her. It's only a matter of time. That group of girls aren't always going to be buddy buddy. If Lindsey is as mean in real life, as she comes across on twitter; Those girls are going to drop her like a hotcake. As mentiones above, she wants her life to look a certain way. She will do anything to get it. Now that Carter has a perfectly shaped head. Her life is now picture perfect.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

I was just thinking, what’s Linz going to do when a probably inevitable scandal comes out about Phil? Or he gets sued or arrested for fraud with this Patreon scamming? Or he just leaves her for someone younger and hotter? Go right back running to Meghan for support like nothing happened and she wasn’t an absolute bitch friend to her probably.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

calliepaige84 wrote:So Linz posted same thing on twitter and Meghan liked it.... Image
That's odd. They still aren't following each other on Twitter. Is this another shining example of Meghan being passive/aggressive and having a hard time letting this go? Not to turn this thread into a Meghan Tonjes discussion (her thread has been dead for months). I really don't like Meghan and the way she plays out drama online, but compared to Lindsay, she's a lot more tolerable.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Nun4GretchenWeiners wrote: Meghan will always be that insecure, needy friend that will vie for Lindsey's friendship. Even when Lindsey is making it obvious that she no longer has a place in her life for her.
I would say, rather than vying for Lindsay's friendship, Meghan is the kind of person who will never let someone forget how much they hurt her and how much they wronged her. It will be interesting to see if they keep up this back and forth for much longer or if, at some point, Lindsay gets annoyed enough to, publicly, tell Meghan to f- off.

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

I honestly think Meghan will stop when Lindsey does. Usually, I love that she doesn't let anyone push her around. I think it's admirable that she isn't afraid to stand up for herself. But this time it's odd (assuming I'm right in thinking she was talking about Lindsay). I get being hurt. I've been in a similar situation and was deeply depressed over it for about a year. I get being a little petty too, because I periodically checked my ex-friend's facebook for a long time and secretly hoped she was miserable because karma caught up to her. But what I don't get is liking tweets (again, assuming it actually was Lindsay). That's a little too petty.

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”