TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs

Post by ChemoSobby »

Abc123efg wrote:Hmm just trey. Not trey and carter, just trey. Yeah she might not know Carter’s interest yet so you could justify the comment but at the same time I have 3 kids. Youngest just slightly older than carter and anytime I say something like that I refer to not being able to wait to take all the kids! Every mom I’ve ever heard talk like that does the same thing.
I hadn't even thought about how weird that was when I read it on her IG...sometimes she does act like Trey is her only child, which is especially strange considering she was the one who insisted they must have two kids because only children are 'weird' in her opinion. I suppose it's kind of normal to be more involved in your first kid if only because they've been around longer and Trey does have more of a definite personality but only because he's older. Carter is a cutie and seem to be a happy baby so far so I don't think he's being ignored but there will be problems down the line if he thinks Trey is the favorite once he gets old enough to understand.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Is she on a sponsored trip in Mexico with her friends? They all keep tagging the resort in all their posts.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

I'm becoming very disenchanted with this family. As a long-time viewer that kind of sucks but it's like Lindsay especially has given up trying. She was always spoiled to an extent, but now it just seems like she doesn't do ANYTHING. She literally has nothing to do all day but take care of her kids and she can't manage to vlog a little bit to make 2-3 videos a week. It's not like she even has to FIND content, just film your kid doing an activity you were already doing with them. Family vlogging is pretty easy...

I know she has mental health issues and she definitely needs some additional help with that if she's feeling so overwhelmed that she can't do the equivalent of a paper route job (a couple hours a few times a week) on top of having kids. It just feels like a slap in the face when you've supported someone for years and then they drop off the face of the earth because it's too hard. She doesn't owe anyone entertainment, but shit she comes off as lazy.

There are plenty of moms who work all day and still manage their kids, and she can't seem to take Trey to school, hit the gym and cook dinner that didn't come pre-packaged in an easy-cook sponsor box all in one day.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

I think she was embarrassed to show the baby wearing his cranial band. I see a bunch of parents getting accused of being "bad" if their baby ends up with a flat head. She was already heavily critiqued, so the anxiety of having to go through showing her kid like that, was probably getting to her. I'm just armchair therapy-ing right now lol. Either way, she's lazy. It's obvious. Hopefully Phil has money saved for the future. I can't ever see her getting a "real" job.

[tweet][/tweet]

I represent a few mommy bloggers, and both of them have multiple kids and still manage to submit dozens of blog posts, videos, and even EXTRA sponsored content on top of what I negotiate for them. One of the moms has 10 kids and gets up at least one video a week, and five blogs a week. Lindsay could be doing it, she just doesn't want to do the work...

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Lindsay is really trying to become the next Jenny Mollen or Chrissy Teigen "cool mom on instagram". Her being super sarcastic about accidentally killing a couple of kids because she made Trey a PB sandwich to take to school. She wouldn't be this sarcastic if one of her own kids had a severe peanut allergy, would she?

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

rai1234 wrote:Her being super sarcastic about accidentally killing a couple of kids because she made Trey a PB sandwich to take to school.
JFC.

What is with her and Phil, pretty much, wishing death on people who dare to annoy them? Let's not forget (because i won't let you!) the time Phil screamed at a woman,"Go kill yourself!" because she honked her horn. Now Lindsay making sarcastic remarks about killing kids because she's annoyed over a sandwich?

God. I can only just imagine the dark, negative banter that goes on between these two...or even the nasty things they say to each other when they are arguing.

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

I vaguely remember someone a while back wondering what happened with Lindsey and Meghan Tonjes? We might have an answer on that. Meghan was very careful not to name names, but I snooped a little and found out she and Lindsey no longer follow each other on Twitter or Instagram.
[youtube][/youtube]

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

motherfickle wrote:I vaguely remember someone a while back wondering what happened with Lindsey and Meghan Tonjes? We might have an answer on that. Meghan was very careful not to name names, but I snooped a little and found out she and Lindsey no longer follow each other on Twitter or Instagram.
[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>OxPOvpY1zUs</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]
Wow, definitely sounds like her. Meghan was her bridesmaid, and would babysit Trey too. Lindsay brought her to one of the Streamy's. She basically just ghosted her, because they're at different points of their life?! Friends don't do that. Wtf. I'm not the biggest fan of Meghan but I feel really bad for her. I wonder how Keith feels since he's one of Meghan's best friends and roommate and has to deal with Phil as a boss.

pennyajdg
Learner
Learner

Post by pennyajdg »

Lindsay continues to be the biggest bitch in the world, still waiting for her to grow the hell up and think about someone besides herself. What is she going to do not scratch Megan’s face out of her wedding pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Damn, if that was Linz that was more incredibly cold-hearted than I even thought she could be. She and Meghan were friends for a long time but now that Linz has two kids and Meghan doesn't they can't be friends anymore?I No matter who it was, Meghan is clearly too good for that person. I feel for her because I was once ghosted in basically the same way by a very close friend many years ago...she just stopped taking my calls and moved on to another group of friends as if I had never existed with no excuses or explanation whatsoever. I suppose I should have seen it coming because I'd watched her do the same thing to several other people before she did it to me, as if she couldn't be friends with more than one or two people at a time and she just got bored with people and had to move on occasionally. Sounds like this is also what happened to Meghan and I hope she doesn't beat herself up about it too much. :(
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

ChemoSobby wrote:Damn, if that was Linz that was more incredibly cold-hearted than I even thought she could be. She and Meghan were friends for a long time but now that Linz has two kids and Meghan doesn't they can't be friends anymore?I No matter who it was, Meghan is clearly too good for that person. I feel for her because I was once ghosted in basically the same way by a very close friend many years ago...she just stopped taking my calls and moved on to another group of friends as if I had never existed with no excuses or explanation whatsoever. I suppose I should have seen it coming because I'd watched her do the same thing to several other people before she did it to me, as if she couldn't be friends with more than one or two people at a time and she just got bored with people and had to move on occasionally. Sounds like this is also what happened to Meghan and I hope she doesn't beat herself up about it too much. :(
Cold-hearted is exactly how I would describe this situation. I'm sorry for what you went through. What Lindsay did (assuming it's her) is mind-boggling. Unfollowing your friend because you are "at different points in your lives" and not returning their messages or calls?! So incredibly childish. Lindsay seems to finally found her "group": https://www.instagram.com/p/BkI0hMvFTip ... nzdefranco
I wonder if she's still friends with Alli Speed then?
pennyajdg wrote:Lindsay continues to be the biggest bitch in the world, still waiting for her to grow the hell up and think about someone besides herself. What is she going to do not scratch Megan’s face out of her wedding pics Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meghan also wrote and sang the song in their wedding video that Phil had posted on his channel (which was actually a beautiful song). I hope someone calls Lindsay out for this. Would love to see what she says.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

If anyone has time, listen to Meghan and Keith's latest podcast (at least the first 20ish minutes). She goes more in depth into it and she's obviously very angry about this. She says she knows that that person is very intentional and that Lindsay (again, assuming) knew exactly what she was doing when she ghosted Meghan. She says she would know how much this would hurt her and how this was very disrespectful and it's very unlikely that they would ever go back to being friends. Keith just tries to play devil's advocate the whole time, probably scared of getting fired.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Very sad...I don't follow Meghan that closely but from what I've seen over the years I've noticed that she seems like she could be a little needy/clingy as well as a bit dramatic, but that still doesn't excuse the way she was treated. Seeing Linz's last few Instagram posts I am absolutely certain that she is trying to run with a 'new' crowd of hip, thin, and good-looking young moms and there is no place in that group for Meghan.

bassplayer8
Learner
Learner

Post by bassplayer8 »

rai1234 wrote:
Didnt realize she and Nikki Limo were friends - that bums me out cause I love Nikki. Im surprised that they know each other - guess Jess Lizama must of introduced them to each other.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

rai1234 wrote: Cold-hearted is exactly how I would describe this situation. I'm sorry for what you went through. What Lindsay did (assuming it's her) is mind-boggling. Unfollowing your friend because you are "at different points in your lives" and not returning their messages or calls?! So incredibly childish.
Something telling Meghan said in that video: (I'm paraphrasing): "You witness someone holding grudges and being spiteful and cutting people out of their lives, but you never think they would do that to you..."

Sounds exactly like Lindsay...and Phil.

I would love to know the self-talk that went on in that bitter, childish mind of hers and what Phil had to say to support her treating Meghan as she did.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

ChemoSobby wrote:Very sad...I don't follow Meghan that closely but from what I've seen over the years I've noticed that she seems like she could be a little needy/clingy as well as a bit dramatic, but that still doesn't excuse the way she was treated. Seeing Linz's last few Instagram posts I am absolutely certain that she is trying to run with a 'new' crowd of hip, thin, and good-looking young moms and there is no place in that group for Meghan.
Truer words have never been written. I, wholeheartedly, believe this is true.

I would also add: I think Lindsay is also all about stature. She's an, almost 30 year-old woman, married to a wealthy guy who is an Internet personality. And Lindsay seems be trying to create some stature herself possibly with the desire for them to be an Internet famous power couple.

Meanwhile, there's Meghan, an early 30's, struggling YTer with not much going on. It wouldn't surprise me if Lindsay started thinking of Meghan as a total loser and, being the selfish child she is, just didn't have a use for her anymore.

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

Shots fired on Lindsey‘s Insta stories an hour ago.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

rai1234 wrote:If anyone has time, listen to Meghan and Keith's latest podcast (at least the first 20ish minutes). She goes more in depth into it and she's obviously very angry about this. She says she knows that that person is very intentional and that Lindsay (again, assuming) knew exactly what she was doing when she ghosted Meghan. She says she would know how much this would hurt her and how this was very disrespectful and it's very unlikely that they would ever go back to being friends. Keith just tries to play devil's advocate the whole time, probably scared of getting fired.
I just listened to the podcast. Listening to Keith was painful. "I don't know...I don't know...I don't know. You don't know what people are going through... You don't know what happened... I don't know.. You never know... Everyone is different... I don't know..."

Geez, Talk about him walking on egg shells. It felt like he was trying extremely hard to not say one word that could be interpreted as him taking a jab at (presumably) Lindsay. Could he really be that afraid of the wrath of Phil?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Presence wrote:
rai1234 wrote:If anyone has time, listen to Meghan and Keith's latest podcast (at least the first 20ish minutes). She goes more in depth into it and she's obviously very angry about this. She says she knows that that person is very intentional and that Lindsay (again, assuming) knew exactly what she was doing when she ghosted Meghan. She says she would know how much this would hurt her and how this was very disrespectful and it's very unlikely that they would ever go back to being friends. Keith just tries to play devil's advocate the whole time, probably scared of getting fired.
I just listened to the podcast. Listening to Keith was painful. "I don't know...I don't know...I don't know. You don't what people are going through... You don't know what happened... I don't know.. You never know... Everyone is different... I don't know..."

Geez, Talk about him walking on egg shells. It felt like he was trying extremely hard to not say one word that could be interpreted as him taking a jab at (presumably) Lindsay. Could he really be that afraid of the wrath of Phil?
That was so frustrating to listen to. He really was walking on eggshells. It's been discussed before how Phil really is like a boss. He comes across as such a ~cool~ boss on his vlogs but there were a couple livestreams where his employees didn't really have anything nice to say about him.

Even if Lindsay is going through some stuff (her depression, anxiety, etc.), it doesn't justify cutting out friends who you go way back with because they're not married, don't have kids, and are not making bank staying at home and go pick up a new group to jet off to Cancun with.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

beachy wrote:Shots fired on Lindsey‘s Insta stories an hour ago.
Here's what, I think, beachy is referring to:

Assuming this was directed at Meghan, while Lindsay has a point about time and priorities, it doesn't excuse Lindsay not taking the time to have a conversation.

When drama like this comes up, Lindsay tries so hard to hide what an angry, entitled, insufferable person she is. What she seems to forget are all those times when she just can't help herself and she makes snide remarks on social media--thus revealing her true nature.

It's hard to believe Lindsay is just a misunderstood, struggling busy mom, and not believe Meghan's description of her being a cunning, calculating, and vindictive bitch (who has ghosted people repeatedly in the same fashion), when we have so many examples to back up what Meghan has said about how she treats people.

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”