SourceFed General Thread

Ariadne

SourceFed General Thread

Post by Ariadne »

Gave you guys your own subforum.

I will make some general threads, feel free to make them for the hosts (trisha, lee, joe, etc).

nicesights
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SourceFed General Thread

Post by nicesights »

I love watching Vidcon vlogs but with Steve's butt on the thumbnail? wtf sourcefed?

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

I hate to say it but I'm officially over Lee. I used to love her so much but I cannot deal with her anymore. The constant ear-splitting screaming for no reason, the stupid ass voices she does every 5 seconds, her need to switch to a baby voice if a god damn puppy is mentioned... I just can't. She's completely over done everything and does not know when to stop... I don't know how the others can stand to be around her all day.

At this point the only person on SourceFed I like is Dani... and occasionally Joe.

Hanada
Talker
Talker

Post by Hanada »

Loooooooord. This entire section is completely dead. I just wanted to come over here and see if anyone else saw a spark between Reina and Will.
For me, it seems the more time they spend together the more they get borderline flirty on camera.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

[youtube][/youtube]
@10:00 mark

This is old news given everyone turning on SF over the way they're handling the nude pic scandal, but this is killing me. Do you think he said Meg or Ross? ^^

plikity pop
Informer
Informer

Post by plikity pop »

MunsterCheese wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
@10:00 mark

This is old news given everyone turning on SF over the way they're handling the nude pic scandal, but this is killing me. Do you think he said Meg or Ross? ^^

I'm sure he said Ross. Had to rewatch it 6 times but it sounds like he ends with a 's' sound. You could always tell that they didn't seem to like Ross as much as Meg, Steve especially. I miss Ross though, no lie. I haven't watched his new stuff though - watching too much alreayd

Hanada
Talker
Talker

Post by Hanada »

I thought Steve said Trisha, but you're probably right! Ross makes loads more sense than Trisha or Meg since the six hosts were a tight knit group

plikity pop
Informer
Informer

Post by plikity pop »

Ugh Trisha in the Thanksgiving Charades on SF Plays was so angry. Yikes! She was so mad about the adjectives which made me laugh - maybe they gotta come up with rules before writing down the clues. The guys on SF usually go overboard with throwing props and decorations, turning over tables and chairs but you could see she was not okay with Will doing it, and then saying she was putting the pieces of paper in her belt because she didn't want to throw then on the ground "like animals" was just a little too much. They throw table talk papers on the ground all the time (granted they're trying to hit the lens but they still land on the ground) and so if you're okay with that, don't take your anger out on the people you're playing with by calling them animals.

plikity pop
Informer
Informer

Post by plikity pop »

Nice to see Steve as the host of Password on Buzzr. I think he did a great job!

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

Steve and Bree?! I'm pretty sure they're a couple. I'm glad Steve is doing better and moving on. If they're not a couple well then I'm glad they have a close friendship!!

GlitterVixen
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterVixen »

Reina Scully drives me a little bonkers. Especially her hair right now... It's a fucking mess. If you're going to go blonde, don't be lazy and take the right measures to maintain it. It was a bad, brassy dye job originally, and now the color is even more uneven and orange, with 2 inches of roots. Girl you look a damn mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIPBigBang
Stalker
Stalker

Post by VIPBigBang »

I don't like Reina either. I feel like she knew Will liked her and lead him on.

FocusGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FocusGirl »

I absolutely cant stand when they have Jessica Nigri on... She is the most annoying person ever.

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”