Phil DeFranco General Thread

Ariadne

Phil DeFranco General Thread

Post by Ariadne »

Gave you guys your own subforum.

I will make some general threads, feel free to make them for the hosts (trisha, lee, joe, etc).

bethrose
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil DeFranco General Thread

Post by bethrose »

I have a genuine question, that's only semi-snarky. Has Linz ever had a job? In the whole time I've been watching it seems like she's just hung around the house. I mean, I get now, she has a baby to look after, but before?

plikity pop
Informer
Informer

Post by plikity pop »

Anyone tried the Couch to 5K app? I bought it and it's pretty amazing. I'm modifying the instructions as I'm in a wheelchair. But heck it's hard! and so easy at the same time. No wonder Phil lost so much weight.

chloecclaire
Learner
Learner

Post by chloecclaire »

bethrose wrote:I have a genuine question, that's only semi-snarky. Has Linz ever had a job? In the whole time I've been watching it seems like she's just hung around the house. I mean, I get now, she has a baby to look after, but before?
Yes, I believe she used to work at an interior design firm but then she was back at school in LA (when she took the Arabic course I think).

Bluebirdi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bluebirdi »

She also had/has her own youtube channel, but she doesn't use it anymore (IDK). Also not like she needs to work, Phil brings in enough for the pair of them. Good on them both I say :)

JustLili
Learner
Learner

Post by JustLili »

Is it just me or did Phil say he was going back to during 4 shows a week again a little while ago? Because I could have sworn he mentioned it.

plikity pop
Informer
Informer

Post by plikity pop »

JustLili wrote:Is it just me or did Phil say he was going back to during 4 shows a week again a little while ago? Because I could have sworn he mentioned it.
The reason he went down to a three day show was so he could spend time with Trey at home and help Lindsey out. I'm sure he said he'll go back when Trey's a little older, and he doesn't have to help Linz out so much.. but I feel like it might just stay at a three day show. He is making enough money, so it's not like he needs more (and he puts a lot back into the company).. and who wouldn't want to spend as much time with little Trey - the little kid is so adorable.

JustLili
Learner
Learner

Post by JustLili »

plikity pop wrote:
JustLili wrote:Is it just me or did Phil say he was going back to during 4 shows a week again a little while ago? Because I could have sworn he mentioned it.
The reason he went down to a three day show was so he could spend time with Trey at home and help Lindsey out. I'm sure he said he'll go back when Trey's a little older, and he doesn't have to help Linz out so much.. but I feel like it might just stay at a three day show. He is making enough money, so it's not like he needs more (and he puts a lot back into the company).. and who wouldn't want to spend as much time with little Trey - the little kid is so adorable.
Oh, I know. I was just wondering since he mentioned it and we never heard anything about it again. Looking forward to when he does go back to 4 though, I feel like so much news is missed out on.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Yeah I definitely thought he said he was going back to 4 days a week. Can't remember which video though if he did indeed say it.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i remember him saying it as well. and there was actually one week where he did a show on thursday, and i thought he was gonna go back to 4 shows a week, but then the next week, and the weeks after, there were only 3 shows
The Internet knows all your secrets

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

phil announced at the beginning of today's pds that thursday shows are back
The Internet knows all your secrets

formerctfxcer
Talker
Talker

Post by formerctfxcer »

Now that Phil and Linz have their own family vlog channel, this might get a little more popular of a topic. I'm super excited, personally. I really love their vlogs and baby Trey is so adorable I can't stand it! Here's their first video from the new channel:

[youtube][/youtube]

ejmc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ejmc »

i'm loving the vlogs, i think they seem like a happy little family

OkFineIllDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by OkFineIllDoIt »

For the love of all that is holy, any parents reading this please pay attention. Wipe your child's freaking snot!!! It is so mean to let your kid sit there and eat their own snot. Every time I see that, I want to make the parent blow their nose and then eat it. Fucking gross and mean.

timebaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by timebaby »

i love the new channel, he seems so relaxed when hes with his family it's cute

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”