Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil DeFranco (sxephil) / SourceFed Part 2

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

KittyGussip wrote:^
^
I thought so too, if I was working for him I would call sick and not go to work... for a weak :rofl:
( I still dont understand why would anyone care that much about a fan-vote award :roll: ? )
He'll act like he doesn't care, or that it was rigged. He said it was the last time she would push for a fan vote. Um.. ok well what makes you think you will be nominated next year? Sending prayers and positive vibes to his employees tomorrow.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Lilly_paddycake wrote: He'll act like he doesn't care, or that it was rigged. He said it was the last time she would push for a fan vote. Um.. ok well what makes you think you will be nominated next year? Sending prayers and positive vibes to his employees tomorrow.
He is so predictable. Of course the Streamys are dead to him now.

I'm not sure if you're being facetious about the "prayers and positive vibes", but, as insane as it is, his employees will truly need them.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Presence wrote:
Lilly_paddycake wrote: He'll act like he doesn't care, or that it was rigged. He said it was the last time she would push for a fan vote. Um.. ok well what makes you think you will be nominated next year? Sending prayers and positive vibes to his employees tomorrow.
He is so predictable. Of course the Streamys are dead to him now.

I'm not sure if you're being facetious about the "prayers and positive vibes", but, as insane as it is, his employees will truly need them.
No, unfortunately I was being dead serious. I honestly hope he doesn't take his disappointment out on his employees or someone else he encounters in the real world or on social media.

Post by Guest »

^
^
me too, we all know what he is capable of and Im worried for them
[tweet][/tweet]
yeah... right...
you didnt acknowledge their existence but somehow youre ok with loosing to them :roll:

firefly1020
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by firefly1020 »

All the salty fans in his replies, I bet he's loving it :roll: I wonder when he'll realize he's not a Youtube underdog anymore; all that passive aggressive, guilt-trippy "this is the last time I'll push for a win!" shit was so ridiculous.

This is old news by now, but I just wanted to say his whole "I marched up to a lady who honked her horn at me and screamed at her to KILL HERSELF" story strikes me as so untrue. He just wanted a funny story to tell and at the same time was trying to make himself look quirky and tough. If it is true, can you imagine the Twitter rant that would follow if that happened to him or his wife? She'd make a thread about how it's so uncool to say things like that because she struggles with depression, and he'd call them a dick and get dozens of sympathetic tweets from the same people laughing when he does it.
let's not do that thing where we're as uncharitable as we can possibly be // this site is terrible & keeps eating my posts, damn it

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

:rofl: Great! You know who still won, Casey. You know, the guy Phil is so envious of he can't stand it.

Post by Guest »

^
^
he is Casey freaking Neistat ! he is one of the most talented filmmakers on youtube... of course Phil is jeoulse of him he is not even close to being as successful or talented ( or even a role model to his son ) like Casey :roll:

+

I dont like Keemstar but I like this tweet :rofl:
[tweet][/tweet]

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

99% of the time I can't stand Keem but when he's talking shit about Phil I'm here for it. :D

prettyjay
Talker
Talker

Post by prettyjay »

On today's episode of Crazy Or Calculating...

======================

And OF COURSE, I have to thank the Beautiful Bastards who watch, like, comment on all my stupid videos. The beautiful bastards who support us on DeFrancoElite so we don't have to worry about funding or demonetization when talking about important sensitive topics. You allow us to be independent and successful. I can never truly get across how amazing you are for making our current situation a reality.

Finally, a small thank you to anyone who has ever sent hate my way. Thank you for the extra views, the extra engagement, putting my name in new people's ears, and fueling me. Giving me that little extra I need in my tank when I'm tired, have a setback, or fail. That attempt to pile on when I'm down is what actually helps me get back up. That little oomf to prove you wrong and prove myself and those who support me right with our periodic successes.

If there's anything I could leave you with it's that there's an endless amount of negative energy out there. Try to take some of it and use it to fuel something positive in your life and the lives of others.

======================

https://imgur.com/a/uxb76

I honestly can't figure out if he's batshit or if the constant positioning of himself as a victim is just part of his scam. It's uncomfortable to see how boldy manipulative this guy can be.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

prettyjay wrote:On today's episode of Crazy Or Calculating...

======================

And OF COURSE, I have to thank the Beautiful Bastards who watch, like, comment on all my stupid videos. The beautiful bastards who support us on DeFrancoElite so we don't have to worry about funding or demonetization when talking about important sensitive topics. You allow us to be independent and successful. I can never truly get across how amazing you are for making our current situation a reality.

Finally, a small thank you to anyone who has ever sent hate my way. Thank you for the extra views, the extra engagement, putting my name in new people's ears, and fueling me. Giving me that little extra I need in my tank when I'm tired, have a setback, or fail. That attempt to pile on when I'm down is what actually helps me get back up. That little oomf to prove you wrong and prove myself and those who support me right with our periodic successes.

If there's anything I could leave you with it's that there's an endless amount of negative energy out there. Try to take some of it and use it to fuel something positive in your life and the lives of others.

======================

https://imgur.com/a/uxb76

I honestly can't figure out if he's batshit or if the constant positioning of himself as a victim is just part of his scam. It's uncomfortable to see how boldy manipulative this guy can be.
Wow and even after a loss, he still makes it about himself. Phil go fuck yourself!

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

Dude is so passive aggressive with whatever he is saying at this point it's actually a bit concerning at his age

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Merpedy wrote:Dude is so passive aggressive with whatever he is saying at this point it's actually a bit concerning at his age
And you know he thought he was going to win, that's why he wrote that speech. He thought he would blank when it was time to accept the award. Since the universe had other plans, he couldn't let his speech go to waste. It's hilarious he still chose to share it, because the haters may bring him some views but his fans couldn't win him an award.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

Someone on another GG thread (which will not be named, obviously) just posted, pre-Streamys, that they couldn't wait for "Defranco [to] beat Buzzfeed" and I'm just here like :scratch:
I feel like the only people who are publicly willing to go against Phil are the people on this thread and some brave souls on Reddit.

ETA: The more I continued reading the thread the more people support him. I'm confused.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

12thplace wrote:Someone on another GG thread (which will not be named, obviously) just posted, pre-Streamys, that they couldn't wait for "Defranco [to] beat Buzzfeed" and I'm just here like :scratch:
I feel like the only people who are publicly willing to go against Phil are the people on this thread and some brave souls on Reddit.

ETA: The more I continued reading the thread the more people support him. I'm confused.
Don't underestimate the hatred of Buzzfeed :lol:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I really hope the people who kiss his ass don't honestly expect to get anything in return. This guy only cares about two things, his ego and his wallet. People have valid reasons to hate on him. Is he honestly going to act like that's not the case? :roll:

Post by Guest »

lmao i can't believe he thinks he's a serious news reporter when he uses the Daily Mail as a source. that is literally the trashiest newspaper in Britain and is actual garbage. Anyone in Britain will tell you that. Half the shit in that paper is bs. but hey, we know Defranco struggles to report anything 100% factual stateside, let alone with non-American sources. :roll:

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

[tweet][/tweet]

SOMEBODY GIVE HIM A MEDAL. HE NEEDS THE VALIDATION FOR BEING SO AMAZING AND NOBLE.

Post by Guest »

^
^
he always share the picture and names when its a "Muslim terrorist" but he doesnt when its a "white terrorist" and say "I wont share their picture or names"... why is that ?
I really REALLY hate when he does that, stupid double standard :?

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

KittyGussip wrote:^
^
he always share the picture and names when its a "Muslim terrorist" but he doesnt when its a "white terrorist" and say "I wont share their picture or names"... why is that ?
I really REALLY hate when he does that, stupid double standard :?
I can't stand Phil but thats not true. He does not show the picture or name of terrorists unless they are still at large. Most of the time the SOB gets gunned down so Phil has only shared pictures and names a couple times.

Post by Guest »

^
^
Really ? he shared the Boston bomber pics alot, and another terrorist attack that happened recently
I remember when the Charlie Hebdo indecent happened he didnt share it so I`ll give him that, but there is sometimes when he put the picture of the terrorist after they get arrested
either he put them all or not put any of them ( honestly I would rather not see any of their faces )

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”