TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: TheDeFrancoFam Vlogs

Post by DaylightAmy »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BproLtsDb7h/

I realize I'm late.

Was just reading through this thread and figured I'd check out her Insta and saw this post. So much less profound than she thinks it is...
6 weeks ago we welcomed two new additions to our family. Lucy and Ethel, my new boobies. I’ve never had boobs. Clothes never looked right and bras never fit. After breastfeeding for a second time they were barely even there. I could only wear sports bras. I decided to finally take the plunge and it was the best decision I’ve ever made. I’ve never felt more feminine, more confident. I share these things with you because I think we need to stop making women feel like they need to hide when they make self improvements. It’s okay and it’s normal! You do what makes you feel like your best self❤️
Absolutely do what you want and makes you feel best. Absolutel don't shame people for body modifications.

That said, body modifications that make people say "best decision I've ever made, I've never felt more feminine" make me kinda sad for them a little bit. I guess I just can't relate at all.

But she looks a little more LA progressively in each photo further up her Insta feed. Gotta wonder if it's getting to her that her husband is fairly frequently professionally surrounded by or approached by bleached, nip/tucked 20 year olds and Instagram models. I think you'd have to be some kind of amazon to never be affected by that.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by rai1234 »

I can't stand her anymore! Talking about her fillers and botox (a la Jenny Mollen) that don't even look great, and bragging that Royal Caribbean refunded her $15,000? So does that mean she spent more than that on the cruise? Like what even is the point in telling people the amount?

carolinecat16
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by carolinecat16 »

Literally ALL of her posts are attempts at humble-bragging. All of them. Whether it’s talking about last-minute first class tickets to Atlanta for a World Series game, last minute front row tickets to a Rams game, bragging about Phil’s car, their constant vacations, her recent post, “Got done with some errands I had to run in LLLAAA, so I decided to come to the Ritz-Carlton Day Spaaa :))),” her boob job, Botox, lip fillers, (I could name dozens more examples), and now bragging how Royal Caribbean refunded them $15,000? Clearly she brought that up just so she could say how much she refunded them, implying that they spent much more than that. She could’ve said how much they appreciated the customer service without saying how much they refunded them, haha. She’s just so disgustingly obsessed with money and status. It’s sad, I used to really like Linz, I thought she was a down-to-earth girl who was grateful for everything she had, BOY was I wrong hahah

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

And like who even is her demographic that she’s trying to relate to? I don’t know too many stay at home moms who do this shit and have extra money to inject poison in their lips. Which her lip fillers look terrible, what she should do is get her eyebrows micro bladed and get a chemical peel to smooth out her skin. Also in her stories she said she’s afraid of going to movie theaters because she thinks if something happens she’d be stuck. I guess they got invited to a premiere of Mary poppins. She said they were going because it’s in a screening room instead of a theater

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

The Costco thing is especially weird because I clearly remember her talking in a vlog long before Carter was born about how she tried to go there once but only had a credit card with her that they didn't take, so they've had a membership for awhile but she'd never actually shopped there? Maybe Phil went there but it's bizarre how now she just seems to be discovering it. I agree that the only reason she's talking it up is because Costco is a fad among the designer diaper bag set--if the Kardashians started shopping at WalMart or 7/11 she'd be right there behind them. It seems like she used to make fun of the type of person she's become, but maybe that was because she wanted to be accepted as one of them but felt she wasn't good enough and now that her anxiety issues are more under control she feels comfortable showing herself as the rich housewife she actually is. I know she grew up in a very well-to-do family but she always seemed very grounded in the vids for the most part and while I don't begrudge her the life she chooses to lead, it's become a very shallow one by most standards and most people outside her set can't relate and don't care to.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

bbits
Talker
Talker

Post by bbits »

eeekkkk... her lips make her look like a muppet.

and the fake boobs... ugh enjoy a lifetime of surgery. :roll:

she used to be cute in her own way. why can't people just see that being healthy and taking care of your body is MORE attractive than being a fake ass bitch?

look at her trainer for example:

she is fit, but not overly so and looks amazing embracing her natural shape.

I know there's a lot of pressure on women, but don't fall for it. it's a trap.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Forever complaining about something, this time it’s the fact that carter was acting like a “demon child” on their 4 hour flight for their VaCaTiOn.

SandalTanLine
Debater
Debater

Post by SandalTanLine »

I’m not understanding the 15 k refund. I must have missed som ig livdeos. Can someone fill me in?

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

They are just both pricks who deserve each other. I feel bad for their kids. Phil seems like an asshole dad.

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

Is his or her mom on the trip with them? Some older woman was tending to one of the boys yesterday on the balcony.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

beachy wrote:Is his or her mom on the trip with them? Some older woman was tending to one of the boys yesterday on the balcony.
Her mom. I'm noticing a trend of her escaping every thanksgiving and Christmas to possibly avoid Phil's parents. She always talks about hating to be around family for the holidays because of politics or whatever. Have Phil's parents even met Carter?

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Phil's parents are never in the picture. I know they live across the country but it's been obvious for years that Phil doesn't like his parents.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

monak wrote:Phil's parents are never in the picture. I know they live across the country but it's been obvious for years that Phil doesn't like his parents.
I thought so but then he paid off their house, found someone to donate a kidney to his dad, did multiple videos with his dad and talked about how they have a good relationship. This is why I'm confused.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

If I remember correctly Phil and his dad have always had a rocky relationship. I feel like the Phil that helped his dad find a kidney is not the same Phil we see today.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Phil's parents split up when he was a kid, and I know his dad at least remarried long enough for Phil to have a younger half-sister and Phil has talked positively about his step-mom in the past. His mom, on the other hand, was apparently abusive to Phil and while he's said he remains in contact with her they are not close. Phil's dad is an odd duck but I think he is on good terms with him for the most part unless something has happened recently.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

Post by Guest »

JustDefrancoThings: Calling your son satan for *gasp* behaving like a child. Ridiculous.

Post by Guest »

JuliaGurulia wrote:
taylorscash wrote:JustDefrancoThings: Calling your son satan for *gasp* behaving like a child. Ridiculous.
[tweet][/tweet]

I have never seen someone complain so much about luxury like she does.
Airplane PRIVILEGES? What, next time they inevitably go on a trip Carter is staying at home? Lindsay is so ungrateful for her children it hurts. Someone wasn’t ready for the reality that is most children. And babies’ poor little ears don’t do well with pressure changes, so he may well have had a very valid reason if he cried both ways. Lindsay is pathetic and this has made me lose any semblance of respect I had for her.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Dumb cunt appreciates nothing. Some women can't even have children and here she is complaining about them all the time.

Post by Guest »

Anyone else annoyed at the fact that Lindsay’s all like “O M G this is life changing I have hooded eyes and I need to do my eyeshadow differently!1!1!1” like... no, you have the biggest and most open lids of anyone I’ve ever seen. Wtf.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

I haven’t paid attention to her since just after Carter was born. I went to her Twitter today to check in and Trey is still adorable but Carter not so much. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam”