Roman Atwood

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Roman Atwood

Post by Wat »

Britt's fake teeth are so distracting. She used to be so pretty. I don't know why she got the veneers!

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

I'd kind of forgotten about them until they showed up on my recommended page today, so I watched. Do they still have the donkey? They were outside a bit in the video, but there was no sign of it anywhere.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

MunsterCheese wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:03 pm
I'd kind of forgotten about them until they showed up on my recommended page today, so I watched. Do they still have the donkey? They were outside a bit in the video, but there was no sign of it anywhere.
Nevermind. I see they have two now.

mother of dogs
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by mother of dogs »

Speaking of the donkeys every time they show them Roman talks about how they're not friendly/don't care about humans. Maybe I haven't been around enough donkeys but I do know horses and I feel like they don't care about Britt and Roman because they don't spend enough time with them, idk. They have to bond with you. Maybe they spend more time with them than they show but I would guess not and that Brian takes care of them.

melodie123
Informer
Informer

Post by melodie123 »

Roman's mother just passed away. My heart and prayers really go out them at a time like this, especially so unexpected. This is one of the saddest things that can happen

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

melodie123 wrote:Roman's mother just passed away. My heart and prayers really go out them at a time like this, especially so unexpected. This is one of the saddest things that can happen
This is from his Twitter. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

You Got It Dude :tu:

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

That is heartbreaking. :( Did she suffer a medical event and that is what made her fall? I don't understand hitting her head causing her to immediately going into arrest. So very sad. My thoughts are certainly with their families. What a devastating thing to happen.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

That is beyond awful, and I'm so sad for their family! Does anyone know where they were on vacation (could determine if there was a delayed medical response)?? If they were somewhere remote that could have made a big difference.

Trying not to be a bitch, but it sounds like she wasn't wearing a helmet. Even a small fall onto pavement or hitting a rock or anything else can be deadly. This actually happens all the time. Hitting your head is a SERIOUS situation.

I hope Roman—who tends to be really reckless—takes this as a lesson!!

But, again, HOW AWFUL! She seemed like such a sweet person and great mom/grandmother. His poor dad.....

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I really, really feel bad for the family. It's awful to lose someone suddenly like that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

His mom passed away at a hospital in Greenville, NC, so they must have been out somewhere in the Outer Banks (OBX) area—really remote and hard to get to even by car! It's like TWO HOURS away! She must have been life flighted to the hospital...and emergency services were probably VERY delayed.

How devastating. I bet Roman feels guilty that his mom couldn't get immediate care. I'm guessing no one in their family knew CPR??! Or maybe it was just too late.

Just sooooooo tragic! I can't even imagine that happening, but accidents do happen.

bexterzzny
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bexterzzny »

space_cadet wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:58 pm
His mom passed away at a hospital in Greenville, NC,
How do you know that?

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

bexterzzny wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:50 pm
space_cadet wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:58 pm
His mom passed away at a hospital in Greenville, NC,
How do you know that?
The funeral home posted the information online.

https://www.hoskinsonfuneral.com/obituary/susan-atwood

anonyma
Stalker
Stalker

Post by anonyma »

She was LDS?

melodie123
Informer
Informer

Post by melodie123 »

where were they on vacation when this happened?

melodie123
Informer
Informer

Post by melodie123 »

it was really distasteful for Brittney to post about thanking a private jet for a smooth flight (on her IG story a day ago), I just dont think it was time/place to say that

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

melodie123 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:23 pm
where were they on vacation when this happened?
They must have been out on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. It's a popular vacation area and they were at the beach when her accident happened. Some of those islands are pretty remote, so she would have probably have been life-flighted to a hospital so far away—the hospital where she died was at least a two hour drive from where they were vacationing.

They have updated the obit. I'm shocked she was Mormon and active in the church. Obviously, Roman and Brittany are not members and they've really never hinted anything about being even slightly religious. I would have never guessed they were Mormon.

Hideandseek
Informer
Informer

Post by Hideandseek »

melodie123 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:25 pm
it was really distasteful for Brittney to post about thanking a private jet for a smooth flight (on her IG story a day ago), I just dont think it was time/place to say that
I thought the same, probably they signed a contract and she had to, if not then it was incredibly distasteful
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

M. 22. France

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Hideandseek wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:12 pm
melodie123 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:25 pm
I thought the same, probably they signed a contract and she had to, if not then it was incredibly distasteful
I was thinking she was just thanking them for helping them in a VERY stressful situation. I even sort of got the feeling Roman's managers or a wealthy friend (like Alex Mandel) helped set up the private flight to get the entire family (including his mother's body) back home as quickly as possible. I doubt Roman and his family were in any shape to arrange that all on their own.

I'm also sure she was just posting to let people know they were back home and doing okay. Obviously, they are a very public family, so people were naturally curious about what was happening.

soggie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by soggie »

I'm surprised the funeral details were posted online; maybe there was a box they forgot to tick because I doubt they'd want that given their situation (crazed fans finding them at hotels, going to their house, trying to find Noah's school, etc. etc.).

Hel
Learner
Learner

Post by Hel »

soggie wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:02 pm
I'm surprised the funeral details were posted online; maybe there was a box they forgot to tick because I doubt they'd want that given their situation (crazed fans finding them at hotels, going to their house, trying to find Noah's school, etc. etc.).
Yeah I'm surprised too. I thought they wouldn't make it public at all, or stated something along the lines of that it was for family and immediate friends only, or only if you have personally received an invite.

Some of messages left by the fans are really cringe or out of order.

Return to “N-Z”