Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shallon Lester (Shallonxo)

Post by moonlightpixie »

Mushrooms22 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:40 pm
whydoicare67 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:31 am
No one in Montana has been socially distancing except older people (over 65) and people with underlying conditions. I'm not saying it's right, I'm stating the facts as I've lived them. I personally haven't gone to a bar or restaurant since this started, but I am in the minority. And if you do go inside a restaurant, no one has a mask on except the staff (and not always the staff). Montana is very much like "don't tell me what to do." Plus all of the out-of-staters who came here to avoid lockdowns and restrictions didn't want to comply with quarantining, distancing, or masking. We were fine after the March stay-at-home, then everyone else showed up and our numbers spiked. And the area that Shallon is in was the hardest-hit in the state.
I think the issue is more that for the longest time and even recently, she would post on instagram and Youtube things like "Do your part! Social Distance!" and shame others for being out, but then she posts on instagram with a bunch of people and mentions moving during the middle of the pandemic/ going on vacation. The hypocrisy pisses me off. Like am I staying home so YOU can go out and party, Shallon? Also, my friend sent me the story of Shallon's NYE party (I don't follow her on instagram anymore), and I noticed she mentioned that her and everyone at her party had the antibodies. If she has the antibodies, she's had the virus. And because it seems that she never bothered to socially distance, she's probably spread it to others. It also annoys me that she posts her NYE party and then said something like "we all have the antibodies so hop off about us hanging out". If you know people are gunna complain, then why post it to social media? Just so you can show off about how fun your party was and how many friends you have? I don't understand people her age trying to show off so often on social media. Sorry for the long response lol, just wanted to answer why it annoyed me seeing her out and about!
we all thought she got COVID-19 because she returned from Aruba and she was sick in every video after wards,coughing,sniffing etc... She makes me sick. She could at least address it and apologise for her irresponsible behaviour. She acts all almighty.How dare she critisises everyone else who was out there partying but when it comes to herself she lies about it? The sad thing is that all her subscribers haven't realised that she got covid or she'd be dragged about it. James Charles is getting dragged on twitter but not shallon?
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

peppermintperfume wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:24 pm
Sorry if its been said already, but her constant shit with calling Montana "her state" and telling people to get out or not to go there is fucking grating. She isn't a native, she's been there less than a year, so who is she to tell anyone where they can or cannot be? Watching her videos is like watching someone switch between personalities for 30 minutes or so and its jarring.
When she was going on about telling the clerk that Jeffree better not move to Montana because "we" don't want him because he's toxic, all I could think was "girl, I was thinking the same thing about you when you moved here!" She is delusional on every front.

Mushrooms22
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mushrooms22 »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:16 am

we all thought she got COVID-19 because she returned from Aruba and she was sick in every video after wards,coughing,sniffing etc... She makes me sick. She could at least address it and apologise for her irresponsible behaviour. She acts all almighty.How dare she critisises everyone else who was out there partying but when it comes to herself she lies about it? The sad thing is that all her subscribers haven't realised that she got covid or she'd be dragged about it. James Charles is getting dragged on twitter but not shallon?
Yea I'm surprised that, at least from what I've seen, no one has called her out on Youtube or Instagram for having covid-19 and still hanging with a lot of people/traveling. I also think she probably closely monitors her social media accounts so I think she'd probably delete any comment mentioning her having covid. And I know, her high and mighty attitude is infuriating. Other influencers are wrong for partying but when she does it, it's okay, and if you criticize her, you're just jealous. :roll:

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

I know that this is probably not funny but if you say her name really fast it sounds like "child molester"

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

The faded hoodie. The messy hair. The half-glued-on eyelash. The rhinestone hoops.

It’s weird how she insists that she’s the “hardest working” person out there and she wants to be taken seriously because she claims to be such a “professional career-driven” person, but...she can’t even just shower to film a vid? (But she had time to do a full face of makeup?) I wouldn’t be surprised if she slept in that. Again, zero logic.
E3498F5F-1BCC-4C90-8E00-5BE478DB06BD.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bolombika3
Learner
Learner

Post by Bolombika3 »

Yes! She does not put any effort in to her look, while making fun of others.... She calls skinny white chicks Merediths while she looks dumpy and balding...
I cant believe she trashed on Sam Taylor-Johnson who is accomplished, and fit women with a luscious blonde hair and a unique nose.... While looking like... Well Shallon Lester.

Vicious
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vicious »

Okay, /why/ does she call women she dislikes Merediths? Is she trying to make that her version of Karen?

“Stop trying to make Meredith happen, Gretchen. It’s not going to happen.”

(Why I am not surprised Shallon is back to mocking more accomplished women while skin walking whoever she thinks will appeal to her “new country livin’ boyfriend” stereotype she has in her head? Oh Shallon, you so feminist :roll: “Get the romance cover cowboy of your dreams by decorating the house in festive guns!” Yikes.)

Babe_Vogue
Talker
Talker

Post by Babe_Vogue »

I only ever really watched her retro bae videos, but I decided to check out a video on Kimye divorce and oh my, I can't STAND her loud ass speaking, mocking voice when she does her usual "desperate women talk about changing a man" voice. Then she said she has a witch and that she cast a spell on some guy and I literally turned the video off immidiately. Not only because she's a weirdo (who even cares if she did that?) but because she HAS to talk about herself all the time. God...

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

wait,she is single again? At least this is what she said in her new video. Wasn't that Montana guy so 'mature' and 'woke'?
She will never change.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Wow. That Armie Hammer video was so fucked up.

So a woman is sent to the ER because he choked her, she has text receipts of him saying weird shit like wanting to “cut off her toe,”etc... and Shallon’s response is: “I don’t see an abusive man, I just see a shitty man” and “people are losers and fake stuff all the time” and “well maybe he just didn’t know it was scary for her.”

It’s inexcusable how much Shallon victim-blamed in that vid and made excuses for men. It’s sick, actually.

If this was “The Handmaid’s Tale,” Shallon would be Aunt Lydia.

Sns7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sns7 »

Did anyone peep (not watch in full LOL) her latest video on Instagram with a young 20-something guy talking about sex. Scrolled through a bit of it and it was pretty unbearable. I’m assuming that the majority of guys her age see through her bs and manic ‘editor’ jargon in her videos. Cringe. Cringe. Cringe.

SlowLikeHoney
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SlowLikeHoney »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:58 am
wait,she is single again? At least this is what she said in her new video. Wasn't that Montana guy so 'mature' and 'woke'?
She will never change.
Woke? Wasn’t he this gun loving, conservative country boy? Lol! But yeah it looks like they’re over since she unfollowed him on instagram. It’s almost as if dating someone nearly 2 decades younger with an entirely different lifestyle, personality and political views as you is isn’t going to be your match...

Mushrooms22
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mushrooms22 »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:11 pm
Wow. That Armie Hammer video was so fucked up.

So a woman is sent to the ER because he choked her, she has text receipts of him saying weird shit like wanting to “cut off her toe,”etc... and Shallon’s response is: “I don’t see an abusive man, I just see a shitty man” and “people are losers and fake stuff all the time” and “well maybe he just didn’t know it was scary for her.”

It’s inexcusable how much Shallon victim-blamed in that vid and made excuses for men. It’s sick, actually.

If this was “The Handmaid’s Tale,” Shallon would be Aunt Lydia.
I was going to ask if someone watched it! I didn't since I don't really watch her anymore, but I did check out the comments and people were telling her to stop downplaying what he did/said. She really does seem to have gone off the deep end, or maybe I'm just seeing it more now. Victim blaming is NOT okay, and what I've seen about Armie definitely seems beyond just being shitty. It's almost like she WANTS to cause controversy/ get people to dislike her so she can turn around and say "they're all just jealous!". Girl, you're 40. Look in the mirror and acknowledge what you do wrong, just like you make videos telling others what they do wrong.

Bolombika3
Learner
Learner

Post by Bolombika3 »

SlowLikeHoney wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:26 pm
moonlightpixie wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:58 am
She will never change.
Woke? Wasn’t he this gun loving, conservative country boy? Lol! But yeah it looks like they’re over since she unfollowed him on instagram. It’s almost as if dating someone nearly 2 decades younger with an entirely different lifestyle, personality and political views as you is isn’t going to be your match...
Oh, but she always does this... She brings up her young boyfriends an an example of the perfect gentlemen, saying how they are so decisive and how they never let her pay... She did this with her recent New York ex.... But she always lets it slip that she organizes their vacations and she pays for them... Or at least for some.
Even on her insta she let it slip in a comment under one of her pics with an outing with his ex....
Yeah, I'm pretty sure her Montana ex was suuuuch a hard working man (in collage) having a lot of money to spend on a relatively wealthy middle aged women (again, in collage)
I cant with this women...

WhiteWhaleWoman
Talker
Talker

Post by WhiteWhaleWoman »

Man oh man...she keeps getting left by all these 22 yr olds...she’s had like 8 bfs in the last 2 years

Minirolada
Talker
Talker

Post by Minirolada »

What is with this “22”?
if she wants younger, 30 would be great for her, still 10 years younger than her.
And the older she gets, creepier will be this fixation on 22 y/o “men”.

Ciaokitty
Learner
Learner

Post by Ciaokitty »

It's not a problem if she wants her toyboys to be 22, men in her 40s also lust for 22yo women and if they pick up one it's okay for most people (I find it creepy btw). But she wants a relationship with them and that's the problem. Neither average 22yo men are suitable for serious relationships nor is she. As long as she's not dating anyone her age she still can blame the guys on not being ready for her. :roll:

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

What's the name of her ex husband?

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Lmaooo she’s still obsessed with the same rhinestone bra :rofl: Every single time she decides not to wear a shirt it’s the same one, sometimes multiple vids in a row (for like two years now??).

Her fans should start a GoFundMe for Shallon’s mid-life crisis lingerie. It’s embarrassing because she thinks it’s so alluring, but I’m guessing the rhinestones are probably falling off at this point. It’s like an emotional safety blanket for her in the form of underwear lol. It’s so weird!
36882157-9E96-49A9-9816-DAB9AEE79A09.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I was listening to shallon's last video ''6 ways to enjoy being single'' and my fiance who has never heard of her looked at me and said that she sounds like someone who says a lot of lies. Then I told him what's up with her and that she says she only gets with 23 year old guys and told me he is convinced she is a liar for views and attention. LMAO guys see right through her bullshit rolf rolf

Return to “N-Z”