Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSorryGirls

Post by Maybe »

skolsons wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:48 am
Have you seen a picture of him?
Yeah. Just look on instagram, you'll find him under who she follows ;) .

Hint: Username starts with "the".

skolsons
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by skolsons »

i dont have insta, can you link?

Maybe
Learner
Learner

Post by Maybe »

skolsons wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:13 pm
i dont have insta, can you link?
https://www.instagram.com/thedavidquinn/?hl=en

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

Is Kelsey 30? Doesn't seem like a big age difference to me.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

sororitygirl123 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:21 pm
Is Kelsey 30? Doesn't seem like a big age difference to me.
she just turned 27. i don't think it's that weird, just a little surprising.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Just watched Becky's clean with me video. How did she and Austin let the house get to this state? From what she was saying, it seems like all the cleaning falls on her and he doesn't do anything. Beer cans and shoes everywhere!

egrrr
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by egrrr »

I don't understand how there's not more salt about the sorry girls, lol

I feel like they're just the fakest-- they preach diy and sustainability and making your own things, but they don't actually have any real knowledge or experience on any of these things. when they do any woodworking above like, wood glue, they have to call in a friend. they made a whole video about sustainable/ recyclable wrapping paper, but in other videos are constantly ordering and buying things For The Content and just...not practicing what they preach at all.

even little things, like kelsey with the sweater-pill remover. you don't really Need that-- no one really Needs a one-purpose item, but especially a youtuber who claims to base her whole channel on sustainability.

and in the studio makeover video-- why is kelsey getting stick-on wallpaper? they have so many leftover materials in the studio, paint fabric, everything. and especially that they're going to move spaces soon-- so she's just gonna tear down the paper and throw it out without a care?

I feel like they definitely underpay their employees also... I have zero proof but I just get that vibe.

they're just the embodiment of enjoying the fruits of capitalism, which is impressive for a diy channel.

garbagegirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by garbagegirl »

How can they afford so many employees? And how many do they need? This is their full time job... how are they unable to do it with just the two of them and one editor. It seems so unrealistic and weird.

Also Kelsey had her boobs popping out for the while video. Very unprofessional and awkward.

They dont do anything. Seriously. They nake the lamest half assed content.

egrrr
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by egrrr »

garbagegirl wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:40 am
How can they afford so many employees? And how many do they need? This is their full time job... how are they unable to do it with just the two of them and one editor. It seems so unrealistic and weird.

Also Kelsey had her boobs popping out for the while video. Very unprofessional and awkward.

They dont do anything. Seriously. They nake the lamest half assed content.
yes, i remember the boob out one! honestly probably more than one. and in the studio makeover video she says "embroidery" instead of upholstery and just "corrects" the word as onscreen text...like, your job is really so unimportant that you don't even get one good take? she's really airheaded but you'd think at her Job she'd be more on top of things.

it feels like they both most likely come from money so they're just throwing money at their employees to schedule, buy things, edit, and do basically all the "boring" parts of having a youtube channel. like, nice work if you can get it, i gUess, but it's so glaring and i'm baffled that they have so many fans.

even i believe it was Pixielocks, someone who actually cares about sustainability in fashion, mentioned the sorry girls in a recent video as role models for that sort of thing, and i was really surprised, because yeah they Do Videos About It, but they really don't embody sustainability or care about it, and it's so obvious to me.

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

What do you all think about their new backdrop? It looks too busy to me. The wallpaper, while super cute, is already busy and then they add in an unnecessary amount of things on the countertop.

g1rrrrl
Learner
Learner

Post by g1rrrrl »

Agreed. The backdrop is suuuper busy and honestly pretty basic. There doesn’t seem to be any originality, just a regurgitation of things we’ve seen on Pinterest a million times already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

egrrr
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by egrrr »

yup. it's really basic, and almost more in tune with trends from 3 years ago than now? surprising after they spent so much time and care painting it last time.

i admit i did like how the paintings in the frames turned out, though i didn't think they'd be good at first.

makemeasquare
Informer
Informer

Post by makemeasquare »

It seemed like Becky was underwhelmed by the result, tbh.

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

egrrr wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:55 am
yup. it's really basic, and almost more in tune with trends from 3 years ago than now? surprising after they spent so much time and care painting it last time.

i admit i did like how the paintings in the frames turned out, though i didn't think they'd be good at first.
I also thought the paintings turned out good. Was iffy when Becky threw in the olive green, but it somehow works.

The new set looks very... antique collections meets jungle vibes? I paused to look at the background on their video
There's too much on the shelf that it's turning into an I Spy game for me lol. I spy a record, 2 speakers, books, and a fedora hat.

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

I don't really like the background either, too busy. They use to make the back look more functional with diy supplies but now it's a bunch of crap do the speakers even work? I don't think Becky liked it either her response was fake imo.

egrrr
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by egrrr »

PisaLisa wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:14 pm
I don't really like the background either, too busy. They use to make the back look more functional with diy supplies but now it's a bunch of crap do the speakers even work? I don't think Becky liked it either her response was fake imo.
yeah exactly! it's completely non-functional now... basically them admitting they're more into aesthetics than diy, even when their whole channel is supposed to be about diy and creating/ building things :roll:

and becky's response was hilarious... they didn't even care enough to reshoot her pretending her liking it?

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

Just saw on their IG stories they are hiring for a media manager?! Just what they need more employees.

Becky's response really was it was so obvious she hated it lol they could of re shot something better than that.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

PisaLisa wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:23 pm
Just saw on their IG stories they are hiring for a media manager?! Just what they need more employees.

Becky's response really was it was so obvious she hated it lol they could of re shot something better than that.
It's a really short contract though if you look at the dates. I wonder if whoever does their social is just going on vacation and they need to fill it.

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

sororitygirl123 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:22 pm
PisaLisa wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:23 pm

It's a really short contract though if you look at the dates. I wonder if whoever does their social is just going on vacation and they need to fill it.
You're right, I think Danielle is their social media manager so most likely vacation like you said.

Return to “N-Z”