Savannah Brown

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Savannah Brown

Post by Good_Bake »

Yeah the hair is awful. Why dye it leaving such and odd length of roots too, looks like its grown out. She also said she only washes her hair once every 2 weeks!!!
Also hate when people delete their entire Instagram and start again it just seems so unnecessary. If that's your idea of a fresh start that's probs not a goood sign, don't delete the past just start a new theme woman!
Haven't seen anything about her and Bertie in a while but they do live together so I'd be surprised if they had split up... Then again with all this talk of fresh starts maybe they have and she wanted to erase him completely .

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

It just screams "Look At Me I'm Creative And Need To Be Recognised For My Art" hair. Couldn't look more douchey if she tried.

Emma Blackery did the same and its quite irritating. Especially when you have really cute pics on there that are popular.

I dunno, what's the latest on Bertie's side. That being said, if anything did happen, she would likely have to move out of her flat and somewhere else, maybe even back to the states, so I assume they're fine.

Haitian101+
Talker
Talker

Post by Haitian101+ »

Well, at least some of you have the self awareness to admit that you're jealous. Savannah may be slightly pretentious/rude, but she's always been honest about her personality. She even made a video years ago saying that if anyone didn't like the real her, they could unsubscribe. I also think that all this talk about Savannah dropping out of uni and whether or not she's a "good enough" writer is so incredibly useless. She's good enough to sell books, because she does. She's good enough to go viral, because she has. I was also surprised that she dropped out of school, but Savannah clearly has a plan. She didn't see the point of finishing school to be a writer when she could already do that now.

Oh, and seriously? You guys hate her because of her "hot boyfriend", skinny body, and "perky tits"? And you guys think those are healthy reasons to dislike someone? Savannah clearly puts in work to keep a body she likes, and I'm sure her and Bert work hard on their relationship. You guys literally hate her for having a good life, as if she hasn't put in work to build her following as a writer and youtuber.

This post will get me shit, but fuck it. I came on this thread to see if anyone had any valid critiques, but it's just catty bullshit. And I'm willing to bet that most of the people here identify as feminists, which is even more ironic.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Hi Savannah.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

Lol what is that post

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

People think Bert is attractive?.....wtf lol

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] »

I am quite excited to read her book once it comes out, the only other 'youtuber book' I can't wait to read is Shawna's (nanalew) tho I am not sure yet when it will be released
<3

Dorrit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dorrit »

You don't need to read her blog posts to know what's going to be in them.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

It'll be just be self pity as usual.

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] »

she looks genuinely happy, I love this <3 .. I also like the hair for some reason
<3

businesssquid
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by businesssquid »

i really liked her blue hair, and tbh she is pretty and im a fan of her aesthetic lol

but it irks me that she's obsessive over her instagram and the way it looks (constantly deleting, reuploading). I think she should've stuck with uni, even if it didn't fit her well? I don't think she's famous/talented enough yet to make do without it, all her creativity goes into her instagram story/feed for those photo, instead of youtube.

also she's super into herself.

it's not bad to have self love, but... chill

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

businesssquid wrote:i really liked her blue hair, and tbh she is pretty and im a fan of her aesthetic lol

but it irks me that she's obsessive over her instagram and the way it looks (constantly deleting, reuploading). I think she should've stuck with uni, even if it didn't fit her well? I don't think she's famous/talented enough yet to make do without it, all her creativity goes into her instagram story/feed for those photo, instead of youtube.

Yeah I feel like she's always trying to prove something to herself, seeking out the likes as validation maybe? I know she made a video about body dysmorphia etc ages ago that was pretty informative so maybe it's a development of that- getting herself out of the lows by online comments praising her? Body dysmorphia is really tricky as a thing, I suffer with it quite badly at times but something that makes it worse for me is posting pics online... I find it just feeds the weird relationship I have with what I look like- and all my accounts are private! I do wonder about YouTubers and instagrammers sometimes and why they are drawn to platforms that really play on narcissism.

businesssquid
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by businesssquid »

clover123 wrote:
businesssquid wrote:i really liked her blue hair, and tbh she is pretty and im a fan of her aesthetic lol

Yeah I feel like she's always trying to prove something to herself, seeking out the likes as validation maybe? I know she made a video about body dysmorphia etc ages ago that was pretty informative so maybe it's a development of that- getting herself out of the lows by online comments praising her? Body dysmorphia is really tricky as a thing, I suffer with it quite badly at times but something that makes it worse for me is posting pics online... I find it just feeds the weird relationship I have with what I look like- and all my accounts are private! I do wonder about YouTubers and instagrammers sometimes and why they are drawn to platforms that really play on narcissism.
oh? I haven't seen that video!

if it's her way of coping with it, that's fine i guess?, but she is on a platform where she broadcasts her life constantly, and recently every time i watch her ig story, it's something narcissistic (rarely her new book). obviously we're seeing only a portion of her life, but it's seems like she stays inside her house the majority of the time, and only goes out for photoshoots.

idk, i've just never seen anyone on ig who talks about how they look as much as her.

to-be-continued1
Talker
Talker

Post by to-be-continued1 »

sav always seemed mediocre and a little strange personality-wise to me. it's clear she has her head stuck in the clouds. i doubt she has a solid plan if she's dropped uni. another shitty writer hoping to make money writing unoriginal trash. :roll:

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Book 2 is now coming.

Also, I think she looks gorgeous with her long hair. Really really pretty.

wuki
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wuki »

She looks so happy when talking about her book ! Looks like she find something she really enjoy
Not a native English speaker, sorry !

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] »

Monster_Guru33 wrote:She looks so happy when talking about her book ! Looks like she find something she really enjoy
She looks so happy when talking about her book ! Looks like she find something she really enjoy
agree and agree

I can't wait to read her first book, so glad she has already started writing a new one
<3

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Post by poppedcorn »

Does anyone know what exactly she was doing with daisie and Maisie Williams?

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I've no idea. After a long delay, I finally managed to get an account and I've only been on it once.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Is anyone going to buy her book this year? Sorry. Trying to keep this very likely dead thread running.

Return to “N-Z”