GETTOxFABxFOREVER (Andrea Russett)

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GETTOxFABxFOREVER (Andrea Russett)

Post by galaxy_stars »

loverlove2you wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned before. But is it me or did Andrea get a nose job? I didn't follow her from the beginning nor do i follow her now. But i'll occasionally watch her whenever i see her on the recommended videos and when she's collaborating with people i watch. I'm just curios if people have speculated as well? If you look at old videos or photos her nose looks slightly bigger than it is now? She's a really gorgeous girl im just wondering here?
Yeah, she did.. If you look at her older vids her nose was bulbous, and in her new vids.. i.e. the tip is soooo much smaller. tbh her plastic surgeon did a great job, cuz it's barley noticeable. i'm surprised more people havent noticed

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Why does she upload so infrequently these days? Her last video was nearly a month ago and in the past few months has only uploaded a couple videos. What is she doing with her life where she is unable to consistently upload videos? As far as I know she's not acting so what's up?

Edit: Just saw that she has a Fullscreen show called "Apologies in Advance" and Kian was on the show (or at least on set) with Andrea and ended up getting her initials tattooed on his arm. This was from about a month ago and perhaps he got the tattoo for the show, but that seems awkward considering we know how Andrea feels towards Kian.

[youtube][/youtube]

hxnnxh
Learner
Learner

Post by hxnnxh »

ItsAndrew wrote:Why does she upload so infrequently these days? Her last video was nearly a month ago and in the past few months has only uploaded a couple videos. What is she doing with her life where she is unable to consistently upload videos? As far as I know she's not acting so what's up?

Edit: Just saw that she has a Fullscreen show called "Apologies in Advance" and Kian was on the show (or at least on set) with Andrea and ended up getting her initials tattooed on his arm. This was from about a month ago and perhaps he got the tattoo for the show, but that seems awkward considering we know how Andrea feels towards Kian.

[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>CmzFv4ASZ1I</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]
It was from a game they played on the show where you either had to do a dare or get tattooed lol. I have no clue why he chose to get multiple tattoos instead of do the dares, from what I remember the dares werent that bad I think? She does have her show going on but at the same time a lot of Youtubers have other things going on and still upload regularly. I just don't think she's into YT anymore or really cares about uploading at all. She has said on Twitter though that her mental health has been bad lately so there's that too.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Andrea uploaded a new video. Not one I expected her to make but maybe it will help her make better videos or live a more adventurous/exciting life.

[youtube][/youtube]

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

Eh, I'll believe it when I see it I guess...

I just feel like she changed so much as a person and in a bad way... it genuinely seemed like she didn't care what people thought when she was younger but now she seems so bitter and cares so much especially about her appearance and trying to be so relatable

I wish she would just make silly videos again or just talk to the camera about her day cause she was truly one of the most entertaining youtubers to me when she first started and YouTubers were more genuine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

Her personality reminds me of Jessismiles and Jennamarbles. Kinda makes her hard to watch for me for that reason alone.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

She's so fucking boring that not even her clickbait videos interest me. After kian and her broke up she faded into oblivion.

Post by Guest »

her kissing toddy gave me secondhand embarassment. they look like they'd go well together on paper i wonder why he could care less?

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

Any thoughts on this? Zane liked the last tweet.

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

So another youtuber made a "rude youtubers I've met" video. And people are speculating the second person is Andrea, mainly because I guess her boyfriend posted it on his IG but then quickly deleted it.

At 4:30

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

anyone finding her extra annoying recently

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Wow Andrea cheated on Zane :? :o
I always knew she was a b!tch in real life.. that's tragic. Zane is such a nice dude. And her tweets before dating him were always about how she was lonely etc. etc. and she goes and pulls this shit!? She doesn't deserve a happy relationship

hxnnxh
Learner
Learner

Post by hxnnxh »

Izabella wrote:Wow Andrea cheated on Zane :? :o
I always knew she was a b!tch in real life.. that's tragic. Zane is such a nice dude. And her tweets before dating him were always about how she was lonely etc. etc. and she goes and pulls this shit!? She doesn't deserve a happy relationship
I’ve seen a lot of people saying this but I don’t keep up with Andrea too closely and I don’t follow Zane at all. Why do people think Andrea cheated on him?

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

^ I only found out about it because of what squirtlesssquad posted above. He tweeted "in this Episode of Cheaters" and Carly, Erin and Heath all replied supporting him in some way (it was well known Andrea and Zane were dating secretly). I think he deleted the tweet though.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

Whoa what, I had no idea she possibly cheated?? Or that they broke up

okpeach
Informer
Informer

Post by okpeach »

yeah people replied mentioning andrea and all his friends liked the tweets but nothing else really came of it. i wonder what happened

baby d
Lurker
Lurker

Post by baby d »

Is this supposed to be Zane’s stuff or???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

baby d wrote:Is this supposed to be Zane’s stuff or???
i thought that those were the remnants of her career

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Wow I didn't know she has a thread here , I used to follow her a few years ago and she seemed funny but now she changed so much, her videos are boring and really short and she puts no effort

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

i just saw andrea was nominated for a shorty.
does she even upload really? :?

Return to “Music”