HelloKatyxo

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HelloKatyxo

Post by buzzinnn »

Why does she keep posting every little update? Out here looking for sympathy and attention. Not to sound like a bitch but she doesn’t even know what’s going on yet she keeps posting every little worry she has. Annoying AF.

spill the tea
Learner
Learner

Post by spill the tea »

buzzinnn wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:19 pm
Why does she keep posting every little update? Out here looking for sympathy and attention. Not to sound like a bitch but she doesn’t even know what’s going on yet she keeps posting every little worry she has. Annoying AF.
agreed. hope everything turns out okay with her health, it actually sounds pretty scary what she's going through. but it annoyed me how she even posted a pic on her insta in the hospital bed captioned "but don't feel bad for me!!!" what else did u expect from posting a picture like that and every little detail? sometimes i really question what goes through her mind.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

spill the tea wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 8:11 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
agreed. hope everything turns out okay with her health, it actually sounds pretty scary what she's going through. but it annoyed me how she even posted a pic on her insta in the hospital bed captioned "but don't feel bad for me!!!" what else did u expect from posting a picture like that and every little detail? sometimes i really question what goes through her mind.
lol I was rolling my eyes when I saw that picture of her. She's so annoying and always seeking for attention. There's people that have it worse and are not posting it on social media.

littlemermaid11
Learner
Learner

Post by littlemermaid11 »

buzzinnn wrote:
spill the tea wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 8:11 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
lol I was rolling my eyes when I saw that picture of her. She's so annoying and always seeking for attention. There's people that have it worse and are not posting it on social media.
Totally agree, felt so bad for her when she first posted and I expected radio silence after that. Instead every little update from the hospital. Like imagine making her mom or whoever take a photo of her posing in her hospital bed??? She’s so obsessed with dramatising every single aspect of her life, it’s so immature

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

I can’t believe she posted the picture after surgery. She looks awful as everyone does post op. But you don’t post that. Take the time to recover instead of posting pics online for attention and sympathy. If she was really ill she wouldn’t be posting every little moment to the internet. When I got surgery I could barely talk/move let alone posting shit online. Why even post it nobody actually cares how you’re feeling etc. Go talk to your parents how you feel, or the nurse. She just wants people to comment on her shit. Then she posts how she still doesn’t feel any better well no shit you just got surgery. She also needs to go do something about those eyebrows because they’re not a good look

Post by Guest »

I am worried for her and hope she recovers fully and quickly! But it did strike me as odd that she took the first opportunity possible to post a picture with the whole cliche of, “everyone posts their pretty moments but here one of my not so pretty moments!” Almost as an attempt to be more real, but again it’s just so cliche.

yourewhalecome
Learner
Learner

Post by yourewhalecome »

I truly hope she ends up being okay and do not wish this type of pain on anyone, but I totally agree with what everyone is saying about this just seeming like a giant attention grab. I loved when she posted the picture of the flowers with the flex that they were from the "LCA boys" (which I am assuming is the fraternity Lambda Chi Alpha, which she was a sweetheart for). Like she is really flexing these frat boys while she is in the hospital lmao

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

abigail wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:54 pm
littlemermaid11 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:56 pm
From Katy’s story today, I have to say, as irritating as she can be, I do hope she feels better soon. It sounds quite scary what she’s experiencing!
What happened?
She made an IG post a few days ago about being in the hospital (she’s still in the hospital as of today and will be there for the weekend) due to: “a slew of health problems, mainly numb legs from the waist down and severe back pain. I’ve endured countless MRIs, tests, needles...” (I’ll link the IG post)

And today on her IG story she mentioned she’ll be I. The hospital through the weekend due to a lot of unanswered questions and spreading inflammation on her spine.

I hope she finds the answers to her health problems and I hope it isn’t serious or it’s at least treatable; it’s scary not knowing what’s wrong with you health wise, I feel for her. Hoping she recovers soon.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

yourewhalecome wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:52 am
I truly hope she ends up being okay and do not wish this type of pain on anyone, but I totally agree with what everyone is saying about this just seeming like a giant attention grab. I loved when she posted the picture of the flowers with the flex that they were from the "LCA boys" (which I am assuming is the fraternity Lambda Chi Alpha, which she was a sweetheart for). Like she is really flexing these frat boys while she is in the hospital lmao
Her stupid updates are extremely annoying. Nobody actually cares. Does she honestly have to post the hospital bracelet like wtf do you want us to do? Obviously send heart felt messages. I never realized how bad her under eye circles are.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

Can you imagine being hospitalized with a serious issue and spending all your time having people take photos of you and editing them with your ~aesthetic filter~ to post on your Instagram story every hour?

What she is experiencing sounds scary but she needs to chill out with the Instagram. It seems like she can’t survive without the attention and validation it gives her. It is so beyond extra.

If she were truly in excruciating pain I don’t think she would be scrolling through looking for the perfect gif for each of her 10000000 story posts

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

theantiblair wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:48 am
Can you imagine being hospitalized with a serious issue and spending all your time having people take photos of you and editing them with your ~aesthetic filter~ to post on your Instagram story every hour?

What she is experiencing sounds scary but she needs to chill out with the Instagram. It seems like she can’t survive without the attention and validation it gives her. It is so beyond extra.

If she were truly in excruciating pain I don’t think she would be scrolling through looking for the perfect gif for each of her 10000000 story posts
That’s what I said. She’s annoying ass fuck. She needs a diary. Do her friends not work? I know they all graduated and how do they afford to go out every weekend?

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

theantiblair wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:48 am

I agree. It’s a bit much

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Did anyone see the story where she said as soon as she found out she had to go to the ER, she went to get her nails done???? Wtf.

murtay
Informer
Informer

Post by murtay »

I really hope she's okay, but my God this better be something major with how she keeps going on about it. It does seem like the results are inconclusive, but I feel like most people would be less annoyed if we were given some kind of info.

patchihello
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by patchihello »

This girl is too much. She literally posted a picture of her sleeping “my mom took this” ok then??? She’s updating us like it’s a group chat or something, what is wrong with her? Does she really need that much sympathy and attention? It’s ridiculous. The sad thing is, she’s really creative and I love her style but I can’t appreciate any of that because of her shitty ass personality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arflores0626
Learner
Learner

Post by arflores0626 »

Lol yes the story about getting her nails done real quick before being admitted to the ER!!! Wtf. Who in their right mind thinks of stuff like that. I don’t want to say she’s a crying wolf bc health scares are absolutely serious. BUT that’s the thing. They are serious. If I was told I needed to go to the ER I wouldn’t be worrying about my nails to post of Instagram and advertise that I’m seriously ill. Unless this isn’t that serious as she’s perceiving it to be. I mean...she stopped by a salon to have freshly painted nails FOR THE HOSPITAL

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

She keeps posting the flowers and cupcakes she got. Who cares. If you’re so ill you wouldn’t be posting shit. I was sick yesterday and I could only be on my phone for 2 mins max without throwing it across the room on how sick I was. If she was that sick she wouldn’t be posting every update. She doesn’t even have that many friends so who is she really updating her subscribers that she’ll never meet. Does she think her subscribers care? On Memorial Day weekend. I don’t think they’re sitting around on their phone waiting for her to drop updates.

patchihello
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by patchihello »

buzzinnn wrote:She keeps posting the flowers and cupcakes she got. Who cares. If you’re so ill you wouldn’t be posting shit. I was sick yesterday and I could only be on my phone for 2 mins max without throwing it across the room on how sick I was. If she was that sick she wouldn’t be posting every update. She doesn’t even have that many friends so who is she really updating her subscribers that she’ll never meet. Does she think her subscribers care? On Memorial Day weekend. I don’t think they’re sitting around on their phone waiting for her to drop updates.
Her updates are getting too much now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Katy needs to chill. Her posts are clearly a cry for attention, and you can tell she’s loving the attention she’s getting - the cards and flowers and treats from her friends and especially from that frat house. She posts every other HOUR girl get a grip go binge watch Game of Thrones or something it’s excessive like most people influencers or not wouldn’t even post anything until after or just leave it at one post.
She really needs to work on her self esteem and stop craving attention. I’m not trying to belittle her health issues but even the way she wrote her IG post you’d think she has a life threatening illness or something. Idk obviously I want her to get better (as I would for any person in the hospital) but she’s getting on my nerves, I’m tempted to unfollow her

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

By the way, it’s kind of interesting that this thread( as I’m writing this) has 28 people viewing it right now. And her thread has been a lot more active these past couple of months despite her subscriber count remaining the same for the past couple of years. Either way I like how active this is lol

Return to “F-K”