HelloKatyxo

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

HelloKatyxo

Post by Diorette »

Sorry if there's already a topic about her.

I was annoyed when she said that her room is really small, like, it's not small.
[youtube][/youtube]

Re: HelloKatyxo

Post by Guest »

I was actually thinking about making a thread about her the other day. She's actually really annoying on tumblr it's like I genuinely do not care about your stupid boy issues. She admitted to drinking on there too, so I lost some respect for her as well. I'm aware that there are tons of teens that drink, but the way she portrays herself just doesn't go along with drinking in my opinion. I really loved her a year or two ago, but she doesn't make much effort to her videos. Meh.

hellothere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hellothere »

also, what's with her uploading like 6 hauls in the past month? where's the beauty guru? all i see are hauls and bradley and it's getting kind of old.

Bear
Talker
Talker

Post by Bear »

I agree, she posts soo many haul videos, & i think she meant that since she switched rooms w/ her sister, it's smaller than her other room. she seems grateful for what she has and acknowledges that she has a lot more than most people, and i like bradley & i like the advice videos that she does.. but some of them are kinda pointless (like when they were on the beach or w/e). She seems like she would be a nice person irl. She's one of my fav gurus, but i wish that she would put more effort into her videos and do more beauty & fashion videos.

byebyebye
Informer
Informer

Post by byebyebye »

all this girl does is make videos, like I don't think she has any other hobbies. her friends are ridiculously obnoxious, especially that bradley kid, like he legitimately has something wrong with him (ADD or something). She copies a lot of other gurus. idk she's really boring.

byebyebye
Informer
Informer

Post by byebyebye »

also her eyebrows are super effed up. she shouldn't touch them, and she really should lose the 80s lipstick.

hellothere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hellothere »

she said on her tumblr that one of her favorite things about herself are her eyebrows, so power to her, i guess?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

She has a boyfriend?

I kinda imagine her as those popular and annoying girls.

hellothere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hellothere »

She used to incessantly mention how she didn't have a boyfriend, but maybe she does now?

Post by Guest »

Diorette wrote:She has a boyfriend?

I kinda imagine her as those popular and annoying girls.
No she doesn't have a boyfriend, but she is boy crazy to the max.

Post by Guest »

She seems super nice but at the same very pretentious? She comes off as a person who thinks really highly of herself which isn't always a bad thing but I think she's just really full of it.

sharlene
Learner
Learner

Post by sharlene »

She said she got her first kiss in 2012 in her "What 2012 Taught Me" , so she probably had a boyfriend at some point last year. But I think I heard her say that she's single in one of her recent videos. Her friends are okay, sometimes I think they seem fun but other times they come off as obnoxious. She comes off pretentious to me as well, like she thinks people who do certain things are below her. Which is why I'm kind of surprised that she drinks.

Post by Guest »

She definitely looks down on a lot of people which bothers me. Also, am I the only one who's annoyed with all the Aubrey Hepburn fan girling?

Post by Guest »

sharlene wrote:She said she got her first kiss in 2012 in her "What 2012 Taught Me" , so she probably had a boyfriend at some point last year. But I think I heard her say that she's single in one of her recent videos. Her friends are okay, sometimes I think they seem fun but other times they come off as obnoxious. She comes off pretentious to me as well, like she thinks people who do certain things are below her. Which is why I'm kind of surprised that she drinks.
No she's never had a boyfriend. She just kissed some guy at camp.

byebyebye
Informer
Informer

Post by byebyebye »

collegegirl2011 wrote:She definitely looks down on a lot of people which bothers me. Also, am I the only one who's annoyed with all the Aubrey Hepburn fan girling?
You're not the only one. there's nothing special about audrey hepburn. it just goes along with their tiffanys obsession.

Post by Guest »

I hate how she says that's curvy.. she really isn't.

hellothere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hellothere »

She mentioned on tumblr that she almost developed an eating disorder during the summer, but now I guess she is embracing her "curves" even though she is pretty small
And I don't get why she has the need to feel like she should constantly be giving us advice even though it seems like she doesn't use it herself
Just my opinion, I guess

propeller
Debater
Debater

Post by propeller »

I think she's really annoying. She's constantly trying to make it seem like she's God's gift to man and her calling everything "preppy" lately is getting on my last nerve. Like someone else said, she's extremely pretentious.

gurubasher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gurubasher »

To be honest I think Katy is the most down to earth and genuinely nice guru. I truly believe that she cares for all of her subscribers and isn't just in it for money. However, I have also noticed her slight change in her behavior towards herself. You can tell that she has begun to be really into herself. Hopefully this "fame" isn't getting to her head. Other than that, I would love to hang out with Katy and her friends. I think we all need a guy like Bradley in our lives. Does anyone else think they would make an adorable couple?

Post by Guest »

Is she seriously complaining on tumblr about Obama and taxes? It's like even you said you're earning 12,000$ a year, appreciate it.

Return to “F-K”