Tea by aLIE - Formerly Beauty Truth Sleuth - part 2

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tea by aLIE - Formerly Beauty Truth Sleuth - part 2

Post by withmylittleeye »

BlueIris wrote:Ali posted this pic of herself on Twitter a couple days ago. Wtf is she doing with her lips and why does she think this harsh eye makeup is flattering on her??? C'mon girl, you're almost 40 years old, this is not it.
What does she look like normally if she thinks this is worthy of showing herself off? Must be beyond.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

I noticed that she went crawling back to Nick and them...like their channels aren't dying either. Untalented, nasty people like her need to accept their limitations in life. You tube ain't for her...

StalkingMyWholeLife
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by StalkingMyWholeLife »

I cannot stand this woman. She is the worst sort of bottom feeder. I have been taking about her a lot in WoACB and Tati's thread because she is such a ridiculous hypocrite. She is talking about Katie stalking Tati and then is posting 40 tweets a day about Katie on twitter. She woke up this morning and first thing posts about a new upload she's doing over something Katie related. It's as if she finally got people to pay attention to her and she just ran with it and it now like some crazed dog with a bone. I am completely understanding why the other people in Texas at Nick's wanted nothing to do with her. She comes alive over negative things and just thrives on them like a cancer. She is absolutely giddy about the idea of Katie being sued for whatever reason.
The girl needs so much help.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's 40. And this is her life. LOL

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Two big mistakes WOACB made was 1. Not using the 'Fair Use disclaimer' before each video and 2. Not saying 'allegedly' or 'it's my opinion'

Not one of these drama channels has supported KatieJoy/WOACB - even though she was the one who dug up a lot of stuff on the Westbrook's. The Westbrooks have got to prove 'financial loss' due to being defamed - which is going to be hard due to Covid (people are not buying like they usually would); Tati's accusations of James being a predator and/or Tati lying on her vitamin release videos (and the eye palette) and the amount of customers disappointed in the 'Blendiful'.......Emily D Baker on youtube says there's only a couple of times the westbrooks were 'defamed' (the rest of the comments were simply 'commentary').
If by a miracle, the Westbrook's lawsuit is successful - this could mean the end of drama channels as everyone will jump on the libel/slander train.........
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Jafars_knotzi_fart
Learner
Learner

Post by Jafars_knotzi_fart »

withmylittleeye wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:39 am
she's FORTY are you serious???? I had no freaking clue! I thought she was like somewhere around 28-31 or something lol. wow, my mind is blown lmao

StalkingMyWholeLife
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by StalkingMyWholeLife »

withmylittleeye wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:39 am
she still lives in her parents basement right? :rofl:

Gideon1
Learner
Learner

Post by Gideon1 »

I think there’s actually something wrong with her developmentally... that or she’s an alien. 🤷🏿‍♀️

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

So Ali apologized to In Line With Elli regarding a tweet Ali made some time ago where she said Elli was trying to put videos out of her daughters to appeal to pedos... I saw Elli's livestream and Ali was in there saying she won't tell Elli who tipped her off about the videos being there. Everyone in the chat was telling Ali to stop protecting people and tell them who it was because they all seem under the idea that someone used Ali as an attack dog and told her about Elli's second channel and we all know Ali can't control herself when it comes to attacking people on her "friends" behalfs. Ali claimed someone in her real life told her about Elli's second channel.

Spoiler alert: No one told Ali anything. Ali has a lot of time on her hands to shit post and she likely stalked Elli herself.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

I would be embarrassed AF to be her age, and my main focus in life is Twitter drama with internet people. Seriously Ali, get a LIFE. She would be almost as embarrassing to her poor parents as Peter Pan Moan is to Dr Monn.
"How's your daughter? What's she up to these days?"
"She stays in her basement bedroom and fights with people on Twitter, while making YouTube videos and is hated on the internet by trolls."

Gideon1
Learner
Learner

Post by Gideon1 »

She’s completely and utterly obsessed with WOACB. The pot calling the kettle black.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Happy_one wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:39 am
auntiflo13 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:19 am
Two big mistakes WOACB made was 1. Not using the 'Fair Use disclaimer' before each video and 2. Not saying 'allegedly' or 'it's my opinion'

Not one of these drama channels has supported KatieJoy/WOACB - even though she was the one who dug up a lot of stuff on the Westbrook's. The Westbrooks have got to prove 'financial loss' due to being defamed - which is going to be hard due to Covid (people are not buying like they usually would); Tati's accusations of James being a predator and/or Tati lying on her vitamin release videos (and the eye palette) and the amount of customers disappointed in the 'Blendiful'.......Emily D Baker on youtube says there's only a couple of times the westbrooks were 'defamed' (the rest of the comments were simply 'commentary').
If by a miracle, the Westbrook's lawsuit is successful - this could mean the end of drama channels as everyone will jump on the libel/slander train.........

Tati never called James a predator, that was J* and he did that on Twitter in now deleted tweet. Tati had stated that James was using predatory like behavior e.g. using his money and his fame to get straight men to sleep with him and James Charles denied those claims in his No More Lies Video.

Katie Joy and Her Lawyers response to Tati and James Westbrook's lawyers wasn't the bomb that she thought that it was. There is Court of Dec 18,2020 for Motion for Preservation of Evidence coming up soon, so that should be really interesting. I can't wait for Dec 18, 2020. I think I got that date correct for the Motion for Preservation of Evidence. Maybe there is something going on with this case this coming Monday.

here's a video about the Future of Drama Channels and it's was pretty interesting.

She said 'predatory behaviour' ...the screenshot is on thread 28 .....it was Instagram I believe , before it was hastily deleted

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

So looks like Ali tried to jump on the Smokey Glow hate train because she loves being Nick & Dustbin's attack dog and it blew up massively blew up in her face. She deleted her thread and says she is sorry for the people she hurt. This woman never thinks before she gets on Twitter being an absolute aggressive menace without any context. She got her ass handed to her and rightfully so. She's never seen a fight that she can resist even if it makes her look like an idiot.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:53 am
So looks like Ali tried to jump on the Smokey Glow hate train because she loves being Nick & Dustbin's attack dog and it blew up massively blew up in her face. She deleted her thread and says she is sorry for the people she hurt. This woman never thinks before she gets on Twitter being an absolute aggressive menace without any context. She got her ass handed to her and rightfully so. She's never seen a fight that she can resist even if it makes her look like an idiot.
I missed it....what happened?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She's upset Here For The Tea now........"FYI for those who saw the video, Truth Sleuth/Tea By Ali provided incorrect information to you...I HAVE NOT BEEN SERVED. Fucking moron"

She also accused Ali of 'doxxing' her during Hannukah on the video she made.....which I cannot find!

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Peppa Schmint wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:53 am
I missed it....what happened?
From what I remember Ali tried dragging Smokey like her friends Nick and Dustin but people started attacking her and defending Smokey. She panicked instead of doubling down. She is scared of getting dog piled these days because she no longer has the backup from Nick, Dustbilly or Paige

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

The DC clique SHAT on Ali so bad but she still took their side over SG. Ali keeps letting it show that she would run back to them in a heartbeat if they let her. Ali's self esteem is so low, it's really sad.

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

Josie888 wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:33 am
Does anyone know where Truth Sleuth lives? She looks familiar to me.....
She's from and still lives in southern New Jersey.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She's only covering one side of the Tati vs KJ lawsuit, which is biased in my opinion, for a drama/commentary channel. She's under the illusion that Tati will win as she only has to prove she lost a dollar in sales. This is actually incorrect. KJ took the alleged defamatory video down and the Patheos article. KJ also has to have carried out the alleged defamation 'negligently'. Kurt from Uncivil law has stated that KJ did her research - so, it's not 'negligent'. She didn't just make a video out of the blue stating James Westbrook appeared not to be a fantastic businessman. She looked at his background at how many companies of his were revoked and came to the conclusion that he was not so fantastic. That is her opinion due to what she found. Uncivil Law has said that the opinions of two residents of Washington is not enough to pass the threshold of loss, bearing in mind that Tati surpassed 1 billion views. If a few thousand people were put off buying the vitamins - that's a different story. It seems that people were more put off from buying her vitamins from the day of the release in 2018 - Tati had to disable comments on her brand announcement video - due to the 'hate' she got.

BTS is now covering the Lori witness statement. Michael Saltz esq is looking for connections to Washington via a 'contract' between KJ and the state of Washington - and he's using the Youtube membership that Lori had with KJ - as a contract (and earnings). However, A membership subscription to a youtube channel is not enforceable by law (if you unsubscribe - no one is going to come after you legally for non payment).....PLUS, Lori admitted to only paying $3.99 a month for a couple of months - which is not even enough for a takeaway meal!

Michael Saltz has also tried bringing examples of criminal law into the civil suit. Emily D Baker was a criminal attorney and BTS hangs on her every word. Uncivil Law on Youtube is a civil lawyer - so, I tend to go with his videos about the law suit....... Emily D Baker is biased towards Tati....... I have no idea why?

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Okay it kind of seems like she's literally in every single live stream emily d baker has on the lawsuit and then she posts the condensed version the next day acting like she knows what she's talking about. If i were emily I'd be annoyed she doesn't give credit or name her source for her legal information but emily seems pretty chill so maybe she doesn't care.

OT but I wish emily would actually sit down film and edit her videos rather than the constant 1-2 hour long live streams. I don't have 2 hours to listen to her thanking everyone and babbling about hair dryers and what beverage she's drinking out of whatever bedazzled starbucks cup she's using. I feel like her views would improve if she actually posted videos as opposed to live streams and i would definitely watch more of her content.

Also does anyone know why she changed her youtube name? I just noticed she changed it to truth sleuth

Return to “N-Z”