Jasmine Lipska

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
littlealien7
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jasmine Lipska

Post by littlealien7 »

Yeah, skimmed the video and he is insufferable as always. He knew naming the video “wedding photoshoot” would be click-bait and admits that it is click-bait in his reply to comments. Anyone with a quarter of a brain knows that just makes things awkward, particularly for the woman, as she needs to keep telling people that she’s not really engaged and that she really hasn’t been proposed to. Look at how awkward Jasmine looks in the video when Josh says lots of people thought they really were engaged.

And he keeps saying the wedding photo shoot was out of his “comfort zone”. Oh come off it, being in front of the cameras is his ONLY “comfort zone”. He’s probably losing it when he can’t get any attention and despite trying so hard to leech off Jasmine, his online following doesn’t really grow. I mean he definitely doesn’t appeal to females since we can all tell he is a total f-boy, douchebag and I don’t see him appealing to males either since he’s so irritating and I highly doubt they’d find him aspirational in any way (except for the fact he has a busty girlfriend). Oh and he has flabs instead of a real six-pack so even any gym junkies wouldn’t want him. Oh and don’t get me started on his idiotic comments about the coronavirus and not wearing a mask.

Also, people that feel the need to always flaunt their relationship or flaunt anything for that matter, such as cleavage, are usually the most insecure about the very thing they are flaunting. To overcompensate for their insecurity, they feel the need to prove it to the world by flaunting it. For example, I distinctively remember Jasmine mentioning in a video from a long time ago that she had been insecure about her boobs. So that’s probably why every top she wears needs to show maximum cleavage to prove to us how supposedly great her boobs are.

And people living in the moment and truly enjoying their lives have no need to be capturing every moment on camera the way they do. People truly enjoying their lives are just living in the moment and probably wouldn’t ruin each moment by going “hey let’s capture this so everyone can see what a supposedly brilliant time we are having and how supposedly romantic our relationship is, then we can count our likes later to see how many people we fooled and delete any negative comments we get because our weak little hearts can’t take it”. Every time they say they are “working” I laugh. The last time I checked, the time you spend trying to delete and block every negative commenter you get isn’t called “working”. I know it takes a whole day or more and probably all of Josh’s little brainpower to do that but it still ain’t called “working”, dude. And Josh, stop pretending in your videos that you are talking to clients, we all know you’re just talking to a picture of yourself.

Also why would anyone pay Jasmine that exorbitant amount of money to hear her voo-doo crap “life coaching”. At this point, she’s become so predictable that I’m sure whatever problems people say, we already all know her reply anyway. It’d be something along the lines of using your intuition, manifestation and she’ll throw in a bonus tarot-card reading if you want to know your future.

And Jasmine’s mum is such a hoot. I get people want to be young but 40 going on 14 like her is pretty gross. And stop saying you keep your skin nice by using that silly jade comb you have or whatever supposed skin regime she is on, just admit that what you have had is lots of artificial enhancements and that these “enhancements” is really what makes all the difference. I’m also surprised she works as a professional translator. Her English writing skills in her comments often seem to have sentencing errors, like she’ll often miss a word of something in her sentences. I’m pretty sure it isn’t a typo and that she genuinely has issues with English expression. And her English expression in her speaking (not necessarily pronounciation) isn’t all that stellar either.

Anyway, they clearly all are so delusional. Your ticket to the real world is waiting for you.

Jellyjam_
Informer
Informer

Post by Jellyjam_ »

I'm starting to feel sorry for Jasmine, I do admit. They've really backed themselves into a corner with this stupid wedding shoot. Her mum getting annoyed at people for assuming they're getting married is so stupid, what did they expect would be the reaction? It's like doing a fake maternity shoot with no baby. Just makes no sense especially since they're not actually models. It was always going to be super awkward if they broke up but now with this hanging over their heads it's going to be excruciating.

I've started to notice she does tend to tune out when he talks (I would too) and she definitely looked really uncomfortable towards the end of the vlog after they were done shooting. She also makes a point of saying it was out of her comfort zone and doesn't really talk about the shoot on her own page. For someone like Jasmine who very actively puts on a smile every time a camera is in front of her to now looking monotone. It's quite a big thing imo.

I've noticed he films her obsessively on his IG stories while she's offguard. Her concentration face while "working", her sitting or relaxing, he even caught her burping and told people to put the volume up to hear it. I wonder if you guys have seen those posts too?
I would be suffocated being in his presence for even 2 seconds.

Wheat098
Learner
Learner

Post by Wheat098 »

You know what’s sad? I actually do think it’s genuine when jasmine says she doesn’t care about money and that she is not materialistic, judging by her past vlogs. The only reason she feels like she needs money is to keep josh with her. She needs to charge ridiculous prices for her “self help” classes so she can support both herself AND josh because as every one person on here has commented, I can’t imagine that Josh is making any money because he doesn’t have clients! She clearly pays for all their meals, their 5 star hotel stays, their trips....everything! And it think deep down inside, even at a subconscious level, she knows that (and riding off her fame) is the only thing that is keeping Josh with her.

Jellyjam_
Informer
Informer

Post by Jellyjam_ »

I wonder what will happen once the pandemic is over and travelling resumes. Will Josh follow Jasmine as she starts travelling again? Will we get a vlog of them meeting each other's parents? (if they get that far!) Their bubble will definitely burst sooner or later as the world goes back to normal. They're quite literally stuck in the honeymoon phase. Does Josh expect Jasmine to be his sugar mama forever? He's probably counting on it. What a weirdo

I found Josh's personal account and as I expected. Full of drinking and girls... And he used to smoke!! Definitely a far cry from the Almighty, All Knowing Health Hunk he is today!

Has anyone noticed Jasmine has started following a few parenting/breastfeeding accounts? Following wedding accounts is strange but not that strange considering lots of girls like to dream of their big day but motherhood accounts?? That definitely worried me... Not saying she pregnant (I really really hope not) but what do you guys think of that
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wheat098
Learner
Learner

Post by Wheat098 »

Ijustgothere wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:08 am
SeoulMate wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:42 am
Did anyone else notice how Josh refers to the photographers as "paparazzi" like he's a celebrity. Basically that vlog was Josh lapping up all the attention. Confidence is a lovely quality, but he's just smarmy and cocky. Near the end of the vlog he was just soaking up the compliments from Jasmine about his modelling skills. Lavishing on the fact that she says she's wifey goals and draping her infatuated on him. 17.57 Josh caught Jasmine pulling a hair out of her mouth at one point and she seems to blank out now and then throughout the vlog. Jasmine did look beautiful though, but she's just blinded with tunnel vision by him. I think once she's able to leave Bali she'll be able to experience the world a bit one outside of this weird besotted bubble.
I just finished watching. God he is so cocky, it’s just sickening to watch. Even pulling the curtains open in his underwear and flexing in the mirror. I got and off vibe at the end when they were walking into the lift. I wonder if she was upset by Josh having all the modelling skills and if she felt she was lacking. Obviously I am just speculating here but she didn’t seem herself at all in that clip. As irritating as she is I genuinely feel bad for her that she is infatuated by this absolute loser
I just watched the wedding shoot vlog and omg it was painful. It is very clear that josh and jasmine are on two different pages regarding their relationship. Josh kept making snide comments that implies he thinks jasmine is moving too fast in the relationship (tbh, fair). Example: he started singing “put a ring on it” and then quickly said “maybe not”. Or when jasmine said she was “wifey goals”, Josh said “jasmine keeps talking about rings and being wifey goals...it’s gone a bit too far now”, or that he seeing jasmine in her white dress “felt too real”. Which is completely fine and reasonable for him to feel that way, but I felt like he was taking it too far, especially since jasmine is clearly ready for a proposal.

anjreads
Learner
Learner

Post by anjreads »

Wheat098 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:19 am
You know what’s sad? I actually do think it’s genuine when jasmine says she doesn’t care about money and that she is not materialistic, judging by her past vlogs. The only reason she feels like she needs money is to keep josh with her. She needs to charge ridiculous prices for her “self help” classes so she can support both herself AND josh because as every one person on here has commented, I can’t imagine that Josh is making any money because he doesn’t have clients! She clearly pays for all their meals, their 5 star hotel stays, their trips....everything! And it think deep down inside, even at a subconscious level, she knows that (and riding off her fame) is the only thing that is keeping Josh with her.
Exactlyy. Unlike josh, jasmine doesn't really strike me as a person who needs to be wealthy or have a lot of clout to feel secure as a person. But ever since josh came into her life it seems like all her content is about flaunting trips to the restaurant, hotels, and showcasing a life of luxury. She doesn't even seem to be doing this consciously, more so just trying to unify her and josh's content together and solidy them as a couple, which is a huuuge mistake. Its no surprise why Josh is unsuccessful. His content appeals to nobody in particular. Both physically and personality wise, he's not attractive in the same way as popular youtubers/tik tokers/eboys are, so I can't see him appealing to a female audience. For men, his content doesn't have an edge either as he lacks fitness expertise and doesn't really have a niche beyond that.

If it weren’t for jasmine’s following, I highly doubt josh would have stayed with her. He already struggles with commitment and has said before that jas isn’t his usual type physically and personality wise. If not financial stability, what else can she offer him? He’s so boisterous and outgoing and in comparison jasmine is just…kind of vanilla. He’s always cracking jokes and inventing skits and jasmine has never once fired back a witty remark (actually come to think of it…I don’t think jasmine has ever actually made a joke) All she does is giggle and stare at him adoringly. She’s pretty, sweet, and a loyal girlfriend, but you also need chemistry to sustain a relationship long-term. Josh might be at a bit of a crossroad here: either he commits to jasmine when he doesn't feel ready or sacrifice his cushy lifestyle. I think josh will just continue leeching off her until her channel dies out and they both have to get an actual job or move back in with their parents

foreverfernweh
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverfernweh »

Jellyjam_ wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:41 am
Her mother's response was so rude, definitely taken a page out her daughter's book. You know it's bad when strangers on the internet care for your daughters welfare more than yourself! Moving in with a man and starting a business, doing wedding photoshoots with him all after 7 months is NOT "normal" Jingjing. It's crazy to me how they've not even met parents yet! Josh hasn't mentioned his family either which also makes it strange too. I would bet he hasn't even told them about Jasmine!

For old times sake, I found myself looking at a few of her old videos. She still had the plastered on smile and harping on about gratefulness but there was soul and warmth in her videos. Vlogging her life, her friends and family. It all seemed so much more accessible. She moved to Bali to do some soul searching but ironically, her soul is the biggest thing that's gone from her content and it's definitely not lost on her audience who've started to move away from her.
It's like her mum is wearing beer goggles/rose tinted glasses too. And yes, it's so sad and ironic that she's completely lost herself after moving to Bali for good. Her old videos did seem a bit over positive but I didn't get the fake feeling from her, she seemed genuine and wanting to do good for herself and others around her. I'm not sure whether her meeting Josh or her moving to Bali or her being stuck in Bali due to Covid made things worse because otherwise she would be able to get out there and meet and do stuff out of her fake bubble life.
Ijustgothere wrote:
I got and off vibe at the end when they were walking into the lift. I wonder if she was upset by Josh having all the modelling skills and if she felt she was lacking. Obviously I am just speculating here but she didn’t seem herself at all in that clip.
Jellyjam_ wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:51 am
I've started to notice she does tend to tune out when he talks (I would too) and she definitely looked really uncomfortable towards the end of the vlog after they were done shooting. She also makes a point of saying it was out of her comfort zone and doesn't really talk about the shoot on her own page. For someone like Jasmine who very actively puts on a smile every time a camera is in front of her to now looking monotone. It's quite a big thing imo.
Omg yes, at the end of the vlog when they were going into and out of the lift, she looked and sounded drained and devoid of all energy, even like she was trying her hardest not to show any upset or negative emotions she may have been feeling. Even though I think her voice and expressions are quite fake in her other videos, the way she can't even fake a smile or whatever here is very telling!! Something seems sooo off. Almost like she was forced into the wedding photoshoot. It's surprising also that she hasn't even posted a single photo or vlog about it on her own page. It's all Josh posting, on their joint account and vlog. Hmm very odd.
Ijustgothere wrote:
As irritating as she is I genuinely feel bad for her that she is infatuated by this absolute loser
Jellyjam_ wrote:
I'm starting to feel sorry for Jasmine, I do admit.
littlealien7 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:32 am
Yeah, skimmed the video and he is insufferable as always. He knew naming the video “wedding photoshoot” would be click-bait and admits that it is click-bait in his reply to comments. Anyone with a quarter of a brain knows that just makes things awkward, particularly for the woman, as she needs to keep telling people that she’s not really engaged and that she really hasn’t been proposed to. Look at how awkward Jasmine looks in the video when Josh says lots of people thought they really were engaged.
Yes, I feel so sorry for her, like she's so blinded by him that she's not realising what he's doing to her/his cunning underhand ways. It's like she wants so badly to be proposed to but knows she won't be and the fact that Josh is acting so blasé about anything marriage related is a slap in the face to her.
Wheat098 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:55 pm
Josh kept making snide comments that implies he thinks jasmine is moving too fast in the relationship (tbh, fair). Example: he started singing “put a ring on it” and then quickly said “maybe not”.
Yes, and Jasmine's reaction was "aww". That was so awkward to watch!!! I almost felt like I got slapped in the face by him on her behalf.
Jellyjam_ wrote:
I've noticed he films her obsessively on his IG stories while she's offguard. Her concentration face while "working", her sitting or relaxing, he even caught her burping and told people to put the volume up to hear it. I wonder if you guys have seen those posts too?
I would be suffocated being in his presence for even 2 seconds.
Haha I don't follow Josh's insta account so I wouldn't know but that just seems...weird and wrong??
littlealien7 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:32 am
And Jasmine’s mum is such a hoot. I get people want to be young but 40 going on 14 like her is pretty gross. And stop saying you keep your skin nice by using that silly jade comb you have or whatever supposed skin regime she is on, just admit that what you have had is lots of artificial enhancements and that these “enhancements” is really what makes all the difference. I’m also surprised she works as a professional translator. Her English writing skills in her comments often seem to have sentencing errors, like she’ll often miss a word of something in her sentences. I’m pretty sure it isn’t a typo and that she genuinely has issues with English expression. And her English expression in her speaking (not necessarily pronounciation) isn’t all that stellar either.
40 going on 14 is correct. It's fine if you want to look good for your age but not to look like a child or inappropriately young. There's no doubt her jade guasha stone is also fraud, I doubt it works at all. Why not just admit to getting weekly facials and botox instead of attributing it to that fake stone just to make money off selling it?? I don't have a problem with her English, it's actually really good for the most part, like 99% of the time considering she only started learning it as an adult. I love languages myself so I don't hold that part against her.

Jellyjam_
Informer
Informer

Post by Jellyjam_ »

I watched the vlog properly to get a clearer idea of what was going on. The part where he says "if you're an alcoholic... Just go on an adventure, you'll be cured!!" I had to repeat because I couldn't believe what I was hearing, what in the name of ignorance and privilege!? He's honestly such a nutcase, he couldn't give advice to a stick of celery. Also, did you guys see when he said pineapple makes your sperm taste good then zoomed into Jasmine's face with a money sound. Just gross.
I also agree on her sounding downcast at the end. She kept saying how all the photographers were complimenting Josh on how "natural and professional" he was. She was definitely putting herself down on not being as "good" as him.

You're on the money about being on different pages. Definitely mixed messages and miscommunication going on here. They're both ridiculous but I do have to side with Jasmine on this one though. You can't lead a girl on who's never been a relationship and is clearly besotted with you by moving in with her and playing house only then to make fun of her when she asks for marriage? Her baby voice ramps up tenfold and she literally looks hypnotised by him it's insane to watch.

Don't get me started on the proposal hints, by his own admission he says Jasmine hints even more behind the scenes. It's so painful to watch because you can see how disappointed and uncomfortable she is. His first reaction to the wedding dress isn't to say she looks beautiful (which she did btw), it was to say how it feels too real. Girl, if he hasn't proposed after going this far with you, it's not going to happen!!!

It's clear Josh isn't ready to leave his playboy life which is fine tbh. He's young and still wants to build his brand. Weirdly enough his personal instagram is a better indicator of the type of person he actually is and it is the complete polar opposite to Jasmine. Jasmine puts massive emphasis on a single soulmate and having sex with only one person, she's very straight laced while with Josh... Just have a look at his account lol. There's the saying opposites attract but I don't see the compatibility with these two. A small example like you've already mentioned is she never seems to keep up with his jokes, their body language etc. Neither of them are ready for marriage for different reasons; her naivety and his commitment issues, least of all to each other lol.

Their audience who think they're soulmates just because they call each other pet names on each other's posts are complicit in this madness. Both Jasmine and Josh are highly receptive to strangers validation and equally their criticism so they're definitely the perfect targets for peer pressure. Yet I can't feel totally sympathetic to either of them because they're the ones who got themselves into this predicament in the first place and exacerbating the issue. 🤷

Take a look at this screenshot, it's so clear they're overcompensating in their relationship. "Look how connected we are!" "Look how in love we are!" It's so fake, I can imagine him setting the phone up then editing it afterwards with a straight face as Jasmine continues to showers him with love and affection. Can't they do anything without shouting from the rooftops how supposedly perfect they are for each other?

Side note but not sure if you guys have heard of Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich but their "relationship" was exactly like Jasmine's and Josh's; whirlwind and extra af. I see it ending like theirs too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Jellyjam_ wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:10 am
. Also, did you guys see when he said pineapple makes your sperm taste good then zoomed into Jasmine's face with a money sound. Just gross.
So gross and attention seeking. But what was funny was that Jasmine was not paying attention at all and just randomly nodding

foreverfernweh
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverfernweh »

Lololol she's definitely reading this forum. Look at her latest insta story, preaching about how "connected" she and Josh are, *so* connected that they chose the same food without the other knowing. Honey, you're not fooling anyone. If your relationship is as great as you say it is, then you wouldn't need to shove it in our face with your posed photoshoots, borderline porn shots and harping on about how connected you guys are and how you're meant for each other, divine timing and whatever else.
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 21.00.29.png
Also, she said she's taking a break or something....gosh, from what? She's always taking a "break", it's like she's taking a holiday from a holiday! *biggest eyeroll, so big of an eyeroll that my eyes will drop out soon*

foreverfernweh
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverfernweh »

At 7:33 of this video of her giving a villa tour of her villa in Bali, she points at the bed and says "this is where the magic happens". Um, that's classy Jasmine. So classy.

SeoulMate
Learner
Learner

Post by SeoulMate »

I like that Jasmine is supporting her friends business, but it’s a shame she felt the need to plaster herself onto the post in her bikini. It felt like her friends soap was an afterthought attached onto her second IG slide.

Jellyjam_
Informer
Informer

Post by Jellyjam_ »

SeoulMate wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:04 am
I like that Jasmine is supporting her friends business, but it’s a shame she felt the need to plaster herself onto the post in her bikini. It felt like her friends soap was an afterthought attached onto her second IG slide.
Yes I thought that was a bit odd too, if it was a photo of her maybe using the soap (in a flower bath haha!) it would make more sense but no it's just her in the sea wearing yet another bikini with the soap on the second slide. Careful Jasmine, your narcissism is showing! The caption was such a humble brag too. "I do ALLLL the work I'm soooo hardworking!!!" I'm honestly shocked she's got an entire TEAM working for her?! I'm very intrigued as to how she's paying them and what exactly they do because her "business" isn't nearly strong or successful enough to warrant needing help?
foreverfernweh wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:03 am
Lololol she's definitely reading this forum. Look at her latest insta story, preaching about how "connected" she and Josh are, *so* connected that they chose the same food without the other knowing. Honey, you're not fooling anyone. If your relationship is as great as you say it is, then you wouldn't need to shove it in our face with your posed photoshoots, borderline porn shots and harping on about how connected you guys are and how you're meant for each other, divine timing and whatever else.
I swear they're like a 11 year old school couple! Pinning each other's comments, harping on about being connected it's just 🤢 they're literally joined at the hip, doing EVERYTHING together. Josh literally waits for Jasmine when she's finishing her work, why doesn't he go and do something for himself? They don't have any other friends beside hanging out with each other which isn't great. The honeymoon phase of love is definitely intoxicating and Jasmine is letting herself be swept away.

Redlipstick19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Redlipstick19 »

Her ‘business’ must be going quite well since I’ve noticed that she’s been tagging @revolve in recent pictures/captions (the first 3 rows of her current IG grid).

Clothes from Revolve are pretty pricey (not like the stuff she used to buy from underground train stations/thrift stores) and it’s interesting coz I don’t think she ever used to mention/tag her clothing brands previously? Correct me if I’m wrong, though!

Jellyjam_
Informer
Informer

Post by Jellyjam_ »

Redlipstick19 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:37 am
Her ‘business’ must be going quite well since I’ve noticed that she’s been tagging @revolve in recent pictures/captions (the first 3 rows of her current IG grid).

Clothes from Revolve are pretty pricey (not like the stuff she used to buy from underground train stations/thrift stores) and it’s interesting coz I don’t think she ever used to mention/tag her clothing brands previously? Correct me if I’m wrong, though!
Yes I've noticed she's upgraded from market stall string vests to revolve string vests lol. Revolve has been popping up everywhere recently it seems every influencer and their dog is getting a sponsorship by them but it's because of their affiliate program. It's not like they hand picked her to promote them she probably just simply applied so I don't think it's an indicator of her success. The social blade numbers don't lie and she's not doing that well.
https://www.revolve.com/affiliate

cloudberry2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cloudberry2 »

Well looks like the thirst has reached a new level, today I saw a bumble ad on YouTube featuring none other than Jasmine and Josh 🤯

SeoulMate
Learner
Learner

Post by SeoulMate »

Another toxic trait of her boyfriend's is the need to humiliate. Highlighting Jasmine’s fall in Ubud. It happens, gravity is a thing. In his Insta stories today he was saying there is a role reversal and how Jasmine has pulled a “man card” by having a “bigger” meal portion. Girl is just hungry, let her eat!! The size of your meal doesn’t define your sex or whether you are more feminine or masculine. Then he pulls this face. If your girlfriend has had an eating disorder great way to support her. Not. I don’t think Jasmine has ever mentioned anything about Josh’s eating habits. Even if someone highlighted his traits to her, she'd brush it off as banter/a joke, but a joke is suppose to be funny and no a poke at your insecurities. It’s a shame Jasmine can’t see her self-worth after preaching about it. She deserves someone so much better. I know they met on Bumble and online dating is great/can be great, but with Bumble they specialise in women choosing the man. When you're young and innocent with not a lot of relationship/life experience this is the perfect dating app for needy women. As for men, Bumble attracts those men who feel the need for women to come to them. The self-righteous types aka HealthHunk!

Jellyjam_
Informer
Informer

Post by Jellyjam_ »

God now Josh is banging on about the bloody salad! We get it, you guys are meant to be together forever hurray!!!! 🙄 There's something about his tone that's just so sarcastic in that particular story that I've screenshot. I don't know if it's him just sounding like a prick or he's trying to make fun of Jasmine's thought process and the way he's underlined "meant" just feels like he's talking to this forum. (Maybe now I'm overthinking it haha 😂)
SeoulMate wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:32 am
Another toxic trait of her boyfriend's is the need to humiliate. Highlighting Jasmine’s fall in Ubud. It happens, gravity is a thing. In his Insta stories today he was saying there is a role reversal and how Jasmine has pulled a “man card” by having a “bigger” meal portion. Girl is just hungry, let her eat!! I know they met on Bumble and online dating is great/can be great, but with Bumble they specialise in women choosing the man. When you're young and innocent with not a lot of relationship/life experience this is the perfect dating app for needy women. As for men, Bumble attracts those men who feel the need for women to come to them. The self-righteous types aka HealthHunk!
Yes I'm glad someone picked up on Josh making a fool out of Jas. It's so sad to watch because you can tell she's not in on the joke. Its fine if both of them were teasing and taking pictures while the other one wasn't looking but it's just him doing it while Jas always portrays him in a perfect light. I mentioned before but he always screenshots or takes pictures of her while she's in the middle of doing something off guard. Telling people to listen and put the volume up when she's burping was what did it for me, stuff like that is just so weird and creepy I feel really sorry for her.
You make a good point about bumble too, it wasn't like he approached her because he was interested in her. She was the one who initiated which I think sets the tone for their entire relationship. Josh saw a pretty girl with a good following yet was naive and vulnerable enough to take advantage of. I can't think of a single redeeming quality about him. Just awful.

anjreads
Learner
Learner

Post by anjreads »

Jellyjam_ wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:56 am
It's so sad to watch because you can tell she's not in on the joke. Its fine if both of them were teasing and taking pictures while the other one wasn't looking but it's just him doing it while Jas always portrays him in a perfect light. I mentioned before but he always screenshots or takes pictures of her while she's in the middle of doing something off guard. Telling people to listen and put the volume up when she's burping was what did it for me, stuff like that is just so weird and creepy I feel really sorry for her.
This is exactly why it seems like he looks down on Jas. ZERO self awareness with this guy. He rides off Jasmine's coattails while simultaneously making snide jokes and remarks that subtly put her down. Jasmine's a total pushover and she's way too naive and infatuated to openly call him out on his bullshit. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Jasmine has given him the cold shoulder over his remarks at some point. IIRC, in their most recent podcast, Josh mentioned something about knowing when your partner needs space, specifically that he can tell when Jas needs her space after he's said something to her or made an insensitive joke. This is in line with what Jasmine has said herself about how she reacts to conflict: she tends to give others the silent treatment when she's upset with them. Every couple will have disagreements and no relationship is completely perfect, and they are no exception. It would be refreshing if they put a pause on the #couplegoals perfect bali couple shtick and were more honest about how they make a relationship work between two very different personalities.

SeoulMate
Learner
Learner

Post by SeoulMate »

Jasmine never learned to enjoy her own company and shouldn’t relay on others to make her happy. She uses words of affirmation for virtually everything, which are literally sprinklings of happy words. Instead she needs to address her core issues like self-worth. She always says she is worthy, but what made her feel worthless in the first place? I hope she and everyone who are privileged enough to dream big continue to do so, but I hope she doesn’t relay on words of affirmations forever.

Return to “A-M”