Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kendall Rae Part 2

Post by pnh1088 »

TallLemonade wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:08 am
Thoughts on her getting another new dog?
They absolutely do not need another pet, but I’m not surprised they got one.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

aly wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:14 pm
I know this isn't directly about Kendall but how does everyone feel about them getting Raisin the bunny back because his new owner wants to 'travel more'?
Irresponsible pareting. Probably another millennial. (the new owner that is).

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

aly wrote:
I know this isn't directly about Kendall but how does everyone feel about them getting Raisin the bunny back because his new owner wants to 'travel more'?
Irresponsible parenting. Probably another millennial. (the new owner that is).

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

Ammnesia wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:44 pm
EleanorRigbyy wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:17 am
Just got freaked out on by a bunch of teenage idiots in the Mile Higher Homies fb group because I dared to critique Kendall. Apparently I'm not a true fan and I'm just bored or something along those lines lol. I had to peace out of there because I cannot stand when fan bases refuse to allow anyone to criticize their idols. The sun doesn't shine out of Kendall and Josh's asses nor anyone else on YouTube. They're not perfect and I don't give and YouTuber a pass when it comes to being lazy.
that fb page is a cult lol. i was thinking how strange it is to idolize someone like that, do they do that to their friends lol. i have spoken up about her on that page aswell, some come out the woodwork and say actually i agree and then others act like you are the worst person ever. but understandable beacuase it is a kendall worship page lol
Yeah, I guess I just didn't expect them to take any and ALL criticism as "hate" given they're a group of supposedly "woke" people lmao. I wasn't even being mean, just voicing my opinion. Kendall always shits out a short video as soon as she get a sponser. It's all about money to her. She never does video unless she is getting compensated for her half assed research.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

BBicecream wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:21 pm
aly wrote:
Irresponsible pareting. Probably another millennial. (the new owner that is).
This comment is irresponsible and ignorant.

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

You know what occurred to me? (And will come at no surprise to others) Most of the cases Kendall brings awareness are white upper to middle-class white women (and occasionally male). I would love to see some diversity, honestly. It is very said what happens to these women, but usually, there is no miscarriage of justice with them.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

Because there is already so much information surrounding their case? I can’t say for certain because I’m not from the US.

Tink1103
Learner
Learner

Re: taking Topix out of their podcast and making videos Rae Part 2

Post by Tink1103 »

She's taking topics out of their podcast and making videos on her Channel,they've already talked about the Bohemian Grove,I'm not going to watch repeated content from their podcast in her videos that's lazy. I've noticed she's been doing this a lot lately she puts no effort into her content anymore.... It's the same repeated content over and over I'm surprised Josh made another podcast with his brother, Kendall on the other hand is so lazy with her Channel and her job lately,I can't see YouTube lasting forever with them and then blowing money and hoarding animals. :? All that Landscaping they're having done, all those plants she hoarders and now animals, the girl needs help. But I must say they are making a ton of money it seems. But I bet Josh's the one who does all the work for them to even make all that money.

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Re: taking Topix out of their podcast and making videos Rae Part 2

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

Tink1103 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:56 pm
She's taking topics out of their podcast and making videos on her Channel,they've already talked about the Bohemian Grove,I'm not going to watch repeated content from their podcast in her videos that's lazy. I've noticed she's been doing this a lot lately she puts no effort into her content anymore.... It's the same repeated content over and over I'm surprised Josh made another podcast with his brother, Kendall on the other hand is so lazy with her Channel and her job lately,I can't see YouTube lasting forever with them and then blowing money and hoarding animals. :? All that Landscaping they're having done, all those plants she hoarders and now animals, the girl needs help. But I must say they are making a ton of money it seems. But I bet Josh's the one who does all the work for them to even make all that money.
I was so disappointed because I heard that podcast. I stopped watching the video as soon as I realized that. She only shits out videos when she has a sponser.

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

I know this is probably old news, but why did they buy a Jeep Wrangler? I think they had it when they lived at their old house, but for a couple that's ~SO woke~ why wouldn't they buy an eco-friendly vehicle? Wranglers (While beautiful) are gas guzzlers. They purchased an almost one million dollar home, they can obviously afford a Chevy Volt, or any more affordable electric car for that matter. Hell, they can afford a Tesla, and they are so up Elon Musk's ass I'm surprised they don't have one. I would defiantly buy a Tesla if I had the cash. They comment on how climate change is so bad, and rave about Elon Musk, then purchase a car that's terrible for the environment?? They are such hypocrites.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

Leash27 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 6:19 am
I know this is probably old news, but why did they buy a Jeep Wrangler? I think they had it when they lived at their old house, but for a couple that's ~SO woke~ why wouldn't they buy an eco-friendly vehicle? Wranglers (While beautiful) are gas guzzlers. They purchased an almost one million dollar home, they can obviously afford a Chevy Volt, or any more affordable electric car for that matter. Hell, they can afford a Tesla, and they are so up Elon Musk's ass I'm surprised they don't have one. I would defiantly buy a Tesla if I had the cash. They comment on how climate change is so bad, and rave about Elon Musk, then purchase a car that's terrible for the environment?? They are such hypocrites.
They’re not actually woke. They’re just a couple of conspiracy nuts who smoke too much weed.

youngcurls
Talker
Talker

Post by youngcurls »

Did they give any explanation about why Josh made a separate additional podcast to cover the same type of content?

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

Sorry for the incoming novel...I just watched her Bohemian Grove video (I don't listen to their podcast so I hadn't heard anything about it) and she is REALLY trying to push that there is some conspiracy or weird shit going on there but she doesn't have anything to back it up. As soon as she brought up Alex Jones and then didn't mention how problematic and dangerous he is, I was out. She said "before he was crazy" but he's always been crazy. He was pushing a huge conspiracy narrative during this time, too. InfoWars (his conspiracy/fake news website) and his radio show have been around since at least 1999 and he went to Bohemian Grove in 2000 according to her. The fact that she uses him as a source shows just how fucking crazy she really is.

She also failed to mention that a documentarian was with Alex Jones when he went to Bohemian Grove (he didn't go in with him but was documenting the before and after and when they watched his footage) and the main objective was to see if there really was a secret society there and to show how Alex Jones could spin what he was seeing into a crazy fake news conspiracy, which he did! In 2002, one of AJ's listeners went to Bohemian Grove heavily armed, started a fire, and said he wanted to kill everyone there because of the shit that AJ was spouting about it.

Then saying that the Illuminati was a secret group in this kind of context is so ignorant. The Illuminati was a group of men who would talk about things like science and anti-religious beliefs - something that could get you jailed or killed at the time. They were "secret" for their own protection, not to plot world domination or fuck over the masses for financial gain or power.

She also says "if they're just hanging out, there wouldn't be the security that there is" uh yeah there fucking would. These are very rich and powerful dudes that I'm sure a lot of people want dead AND former/current presidents who regularly travel with the secret service and you think they're going to gather here and let just anyone roll through? That's crazy. Of course they're going to have tight security. They don't want conspiracy nuts or regular people hanging out at their private camp, nor do they want crazy people with guns coming through like that guy that already tried in 2002.

She is so fucking dumb. I can't handle it.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Does anyone get the feeling from the intro in their very latest podcast that Josh might soon start venturing away from Kendell?? He has apparently started his own podcast with his brother and I feel as though he wants a podcast buddy who is more serious and entwined with the content besides just sitting there agreeing to everything....I think he'll isolate Kendell and prefer his brother over her because he wants to have more intellectual input? I have no idea what his brother is like but its an interesting turn Josh is taking for sure since their podcasting has always been something they did together besides when Kendell's rando cousin joined in ....

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

Well Josh doesn't have a very good track record at sticking to things he's started. He stopped doing YT videos and took his channel down altogether, he stopped streaming on Twitch. We'll see if he sticks with the new podcast. Mile Higher podcast doesn't have as many YT subs as I thought it would and the views are only okay. It's enough to have a decent revenue, but nothing close to what I thought it would be given the popularity of Kendall's channel.

alrobl420
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by alrobl420 »

EleanorRigbyy wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:17 am
Just got freaked out on by a bunch of teenage idiots in the Mile Higher Homies fb group because I dared to critique Kendall. Apparently I'm not a true fan and I'm just bored or something along those lines lol. I had to peace out of there because I cannot stand when fan bases refuse to allow anyone to criticize their idols. The sun doesn't shine out of Kendall and Josh's asses nor anyone else on YouTube. They're not perfect and I don't give and YouTuber a pass when it comes to being lazy.
Lol I'm actually in the fb group and it's a freaking joke :rofl: The only thing mile higher related is when the podcast goes up for discussion. I've already had to block multiple people on there for spamming my timeline. Also 8 people all post the same meme and it's hella annoying. :roll: Side note I saw them at their live show at RTX and Kendall is way bigger in person and Josh is so slim, it took me 20 seconds to realize it was him.

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

wind84 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:00 pm
Well Josh doesn't have a very good track record at sticking to things he's started. He stopped doing YT videos and took his channel down altogether, he stopped streaming on Twitch. We'll see if he sticks with the new podcast. Mile Higher podcast doesn't have as many YT subs as I thought it would and the views are only okay. It's enough to have a decent revenue, but nothing close to what I thought it would be given the popularity of Kendall's channel.
I suspect they don't get and/or retain many viewers. I don't listen to the podcast anymore. I turned several friends onto it who don't even watch her channel and they all stopped listening too. At first the banter and off topic bits aren't so bad but eventually it gets annoying and repetitive. So far I've definitely liked Josh's podcast better but I agree we'll see.

mbn_0310
Talker
Talker

Post by mbn_0310 »

youngcurls wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 8:56 am
Did they give any explanation about why Josh made a separate additional podcast to cover the same type of content?
So he can do podcasts on things Kendall finds “boring” or “too scary”. The first podcast kind of left a bad taste in my mouth because I got a feeling he was reading excerpts from other people’s articles about the topics and just combines a bunch together. In the first one he was reading his notes and said “as a parent I couldn’t imagine” but he’s not a parent and it was very obvious he was reading something word for word trying to make it seem like his own words just like they do in the mile higher podcast. At least in MHP Kendall speaks her actual mind (which is completely opposite from her videos where she just reiterates the research josh finds for podcasts)

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

mbn_0310 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:03 am
youngcurls wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 8:56 am
So he can do podcasts on things Kendall finds “boring” or “too scary”. The first podcast kind of left a bad taste in my mouth because I got a feeling he was reading excerpts from other people’s articles about the topics and just combines a bunch together. In the first one he was reading his notes and said “as a parent I couldn’t imagine” but he’s not a parent and it was very obvious he was reading something word for word trying to make it seem like his own words just like they do in the mile higher podcast. At least in MHP Kendall speaks her actual mind (which is completely opposite from her videos where she just reiterates the research josh finds for podcasts)
If that's true that he was just reading articles, that is really fucked up. Maybe he's taking a page from Crime Junkie and plagiarizing his podcasts to gain notoriety!

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Something feels off about Josh starting his own podcast. You could tell by the look on Kendell's face when they first told their viewers on MHP that she is disappointed or doesn't understand it.

I think this guy wants to do his own thing but his wife has to have such a big f****** say about it. Just let him have his own hobbies/YT content. Although if no one is listening to MH anymore I'm not sure Josh starting ANOTHER is going to do them any good.
Last edited by BBicecream on Tue May 19, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Kendall Rae”