Angelika Oles

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
ALittleCommonSense
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Angelika Oles

Post by ALittleCommonSense »

Shame she bought that puppy, now i know why she always defended people who bought puppies. I wish she had adopted. That is very sad.

Melinoe
Learner
Learner

Post by Melinoe »

ALittleCommonSense wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:25 am
Shame she bought that puppy, now i know why she always defended people who bought puppies. I wish she had adopted. That is very sad.
I mean at least she didnt buy it at a breeder, she said from a family with a nest, so i assume so. Besides not everybody has the knowledge to raise an adopted dog.
Tho i do prefer it myself.

:HK:

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Melinoe wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:33 am
I mean at least she didnt buy it at a breeder, she said from a family with a nest, so i assume so. Besides not everybody has the knowledge to raise an adopted dog.

No difference. She still contributed to illegal breeding!
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

carsoned82
Lurker
Lurker

Post by carsoned82 »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:07 am
Melinoe wrote:

How is it illegal? So long as the breeding pair are registered, then it's really up the the owner if they choose to alter or breed their dogs. I'm fairly certain there's nothing illegal about choosing to breed your own dogs unless you're being negligent about it

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

carsoned82 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:25 pm
moonlightpixie wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:07 am
Melinoe wrote:

How is it illegal? So long as the breeding pair are registered, then it's really up the the owner if they choose to alter or breed their dogs. I'm fairly certain there's nothing illegal about choosing to breed your own dogs unless you're being negligent about it

how do you know they are registered? where i live people often breed their dogs because they refuse to neuter them and then try to find people to give them away,which that isn't always the case so they end up abandoning them. I've seen a lot throughout the years. I don't think Angie got it from a registered breeder cause she'd mention that don't you think?

Oleea
Learner
Learner

Post by Oleea »

It's not illegal to breed your pet dog, at least in the UK. You only have to register if you're planning on breeding more than three litters in a year. Any idiot can breed their dogs here, sadly.

That said, I find it totally gross the way she said, "We found a family with five puppies and obviously they weren't keeping them all." Yeah, you just happened to find a "family" selling a bunch of designer dogs during a pandemic when the prices of puppies have gone through the roof because people are at home more and they all suddenly want dogs to keep them occupied. The way she tried to frame it as some sort of altruistic act is funny to me, because she bought that dog from someone who bred the dog, knowing that the prices are inflated because pandemic. Bitch, don't act like you rescued the dog if you probably paid 2.5K plus for her. I don't follow her much but hasn't she talked about ethical vegetarianism before? Just lol. I feel like if you have any sense of ethics, buying breeder puppies while one dog dies every hour of every day in a shelter in the UK, is hilarious. Like at least be honest about it, you wanted a designer dog and you bought a designer dog.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Her views must be dropping,she said twice that youtube unsubscribes people from her channel. Nope Angie,it's people unsubscribing because you serve the tea late and you're boring!

candlequitter
Debater
Debater

Post by candlequitter »

Her "look" in her latest video (Gabbie Hanna EXPOSED by Alx James) has me in TEARS. The hair, the makeup, the... everything. asdfgfds 😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡

makeyourownlove
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by makeyourownlove »

The way she talked about the d'amelios drama gave me such "notice me senpai" vibes lmao, like sure, you can think they don't deserve that amount of backlash being so young, but their behaviour was still gross. I think she was hoping for them to somehow watch her videos and see that she's "not a regular drama channel, she's a cool drama channel" lol chill, sis.

I mean sure, they're young, we all make mistakes, but they're not 5yo, they should know damn well how not to be an asshole, even if it's "fake".

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

wow angie has the nerve to say that she is late to the tea because of her new puppy but this is what she has being doing even before she got it??

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

I know this is early but I got a great thread name for when it’s eventually time for a new one...

Watch Paint Dry with Angelika Oles.

mago
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mago »

did you guys see her in her latest video on gabbie hannah? she literally has a golden nose, what a look.
also how much longer is she going to push the "youtube is unsubscribing people" thing? when is she going to realize that people are unsubscribing themselves? She's gotten so boring, even on 2x speed I can't sit through a full video of her. Can't imagine she doesn't see it herself. It's clear she just wants to bank without any effort.

deadyoutube
Lurker
Lurker

Post by deadyoutube »

big lol at her being online and only interacting with comments that praise her. Image

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

ladies and gents,angelika got exposed!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

For more info on the Angelika vs Smokey Glow stuff go to Smokey Glow’s thread.

But yea it’s messy AF.

ami
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ami »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:58 am
ladies and gents,angelika got exposed!
YAYY :rofl:

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

I think she gives Smokey Glow a little bit of a pass towards her own bullshit (no I’m not talking about the holiday party cause I literally do not care about that), but I think she makes VERY good points about Angelika.

I think both Angelika and Hannah come out of this situation very poorly but I don’t think Angelika is out of the woods from this.

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

Angelika really let the drama channel clique gas her up and now she wants to end the drama. Angelika is just a pawn that they tried to use to take down Smokey Glow and it backfired because that was never what this was about.

Shiv
Talker
Talker

Post by Shiv »

Is she the drama channel who used to do videos about hating SJWs and then deleted them all when she got popular, or am I thinking of someone else?

Aniy3000
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Aniy3000 »

^ does anyone here remember the videos she made where she would talk badly of SJW and social justice issues? Because I saw a tweet referring to a buzzfeed video called « 24 questions black people have for white people » and apparently Angelika made a reaction video where she would dismiss issues brought up by black women regarding standards of beauty and discrimination in the workplace.

A lot of her stans pretend she never did such a thing but the amount of people coming forward with this very specific allegation makes me think there is something Angelika has managed to hide from her current audience.

Thoughts anyone?

Return to “A-M”