Christina Randall

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Re: Christina Randall

Post by BlueFairy »

I dont think she ever mentioned using meth/drugs

sproutandthebean
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sproutandthebean »

BDuB wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:55 am
is her face acne or meth usage scabs? i know she uses a filter im just curious
Acne scars and sun damage, I think. She shows and addresses the acne scars in her video about her fake tan routine, and recently did one about sun damage on her second channel.

Hushhush12304
Learner
Learner

Post by Hushhush12304 »

I used to like her but I dont think I trust her 100%. Something is off about her and I just cant put my finger on it. I dont think she is telling the truth about some stuff. And her prison videos are getting so repetitive I cant watch them anymore. Its getting old. Has anyone ever googled her before? Like really looked into her? It says she has filed for bankruptcy before and it wasnt too long ago..like maybe 2 years ago I think. About the time she started YouTube. Maybe that's why shes so "frugal" with her money. Or atleast she says she is frugal! Hmmm...I just dont know. Is she authentic or not? What do yall think?

Hushhush12304
Learner
Learner

Post by Hushhush12304 »

BlueFairy wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:20 am
I think her bad skin is from sun damage for sure. She admitted when she 1st started YouTube that she didnt take care of her skin and didnt even wash her face except for with a bar of black soap. I dont know if she has ever done meth before, but she has said she has done drugs in the past. However, I know someone that knows her personally and they say she has more of a history with drugs than she is letting on and apparently has told her subbies lies multiple times. I've also been told that she smokes the ganja yet she wont admit it to her subbies. I dont understand why shes so secretive about her green usage when Its not a big deal.

Hushhush12304
Learner
Learner

Post by Hushhush12304 »

BlueFairy wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:45 am
Her prison storytimes started showing up in my feed so I thought I should make a topic for her. Idk if it will be active, she doesnt have "tea" surrounding her (that i know of). She grew quite large following in a short amount of time (but on non prison videos she doesnt have big views).

I've been hearing more tea about her lately but not on YouTube. From people from her past. According to them..shes not being very truthful with her subs at all. Also....back when she 1st became a youtuber...I saw her make a comment to another female youtuber about dancing. Exotic dancing. I have a feeling she used to be a stripper and according to the comment I saw back then..she was a stripper. Doesnt seem like she wants her fans to know though. Makes sense why shes apparently so good at doing pole dancing though, which she has said multiple times in lives. I think she needs to start telling the truth or I have a feeling her fans are going to be very angry with her. Not cool of her to lie to her fans all the time. Theres alot more about her we dont know as well. Just watch and see...I'm sure time will only tell. Shes been good at hiding her secrets for this long though. Wont last forever. Truth always comes to light.

Hushhush12304
Learner
Learner

Post by Hushhush12304 »

Marypc wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:13 pm
She seems very genuine. I side eye her for having and Amazon wish list linked, as well as a Paypal donation page. It just seems tacky to me, but whatever. If people want to send her stuff, I guess it's okay. I just don't see that too often.
Your correct to side eye her. Shes not 100% honest with her fans at all. There is some major tea on her that people dont know. She used to be an exotic dancer. That's just 1 of many things she is hiding. She also has filed for bankruptcy. You can Google her and see..it was a couple years ago. Public knowledge on Google. Public knowledge that her maiden name is Christina Carol also. I'm shocked no one has mentioned it on here before. Also shes all about the money and people dont pick up on it yet..or the ones that do havnt said anything yet. Your correct on your intuitive thoughts about her though.

Hushhush12304
Learner
Learner

Post by Hushhush12304 »

BlueFairy wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:20 am
She has deff. Used drugs. Shes admitted to using them in her past but says she was never "addicted". Well I know otherwise unfortunately. Idk why she would keep addiction or a past of addiction from her subs bc they obviously dont care about the bad stuff shes done in the past..so idk why she hides that part.unfortuantely she is keeping ALOT more from her subs as well so we shall see in time if she opens up with the truth or not about many different things. I'm very curious to know how she will handle it when people eventually find out what shes been hiding.

Hushhush12304
Learner
Learner

Post by Hushhush12304 »

Nneh13 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:42 am
Been waiting for this thread since she blew up. She posts too frequently the same topics and it’s overwhelming. I also think she slightly exaggerates some things she tells
Let me tell ya something..she most deff. Exaggerates. Just wait...shes not going to be able to keep this charade going forever. She is keeping ALOT from her subs and lieing about many things...making young girls think shes 1 way when she isnt...apparently she used to be a stripper. Idk why she hasnt told her subs. And theres many other things that we will see if she comes clean about or not.

Hushhush12304
Learner
Learner

Post by Hushhush12304 »

BlueFairy wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:45 pm
I think a prison storytime once a week would be great for her channel, she could milk that for a few months until she gets steady following, that would watch her cooking or lifestyle videos (or whatever that she makes).

Agreed on the trans issue. Seems like that older person that knows a bit about trans ppl, never truly interacted with them, kinda out of the loop on the topic, but is not ill intended.

She seems a bit childish at times, I think she's trying to compensate for not being a child when she should have been (yes im being a professional therapist rn).
And yeah... Her grandma is totally that "white trash" type of person lol.
Her channel started off as a liftestyle/fitness channel. Notice how she always used to go to gym and now she hardly ever does? She switched to prison videos bc thats what her subs wanted and that's what Is making her money. She might have changed..but she is still lieing to her subs and not being truthful about many things. Shes been making her fans think shes really 1 way in reality shes not.

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

Hushhush12304 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:31 am
BlueFairy wrote:
I think a prison storytime once a week would be great for her channel, she could milk that for a few months until she gets steady following, that would watch her cooking or lifestyle videos (or whatever that she makes).

Agreed on the trans issue. Seems like that older person that knows a bit about trans ppl, never truly interacted with them, kinda out of the loop on the topic, but is not ill intended.

She seems a bit childish at times, I think she's trying to compensate for not being a child when she should have been (yes im being a professional therapist rn).
Her channel started off as a liftestyle/fitness channel. Notice how she always used to go to gym and now she hardly ever does? She switched to prison videos bc thats what her subs wanted and that's what Is making her money. She might have changed..but she is still lieing to her subs and not being truthful about many things. Shes been making her fans think shes really 1 way in reality shes not.
Do you know her personally?

Hushhush12304
Learner
Learner

Post by Hushhush12304 »

Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:58 am
Hushhush12304 wrote:
BlueFairy wrote:

Let's just say I personally know a young lady who knows her personally very well...and has proof that she lied and is lieing about many things. Many of her old friends know all about her lies. She is in shape or form the person she acts/claims to be on her platforms. Lieing, exaggerating etc. On her videos and much more. Making all her babies think she is 1 way when shes in reality a very different human being. Its terrifying that someone can be such an amazing actress because even I was completely fooled for a long time but I did have my intuitions about her. You can start by googling her and do some digging if you want to see more. But hopefully some old friends will shine the light on her lies 1 day.

gossiplover1998
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiplover1998 »

Hushhush12304 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:58 am
Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Hushhush12304 wrote:
BlueFairy wrote:

Let's just say I personally know a young lady who knows her personally very well...and has proof that she lied and is lieing about many things. Many of her old friends know all about her lies. She is in shape or form the person she acts/claims to be on her platforms. Lieing, exaggerating etc. On her videos and much more. Making all her babies think she is 1 way when shes in reality a very different human being. Its terrifying that someone can be such an amazing actress because even I was completely fooled for a long time but I did have my intuitions about her. You can start by googling her and do some digging if you want to see more. But hopefully some old friends will shine the light on her lies 1 day.
What exactly is she lying about? I do think she exaggerates her stories for views but I really want to know if she’s hiding serious things her viewers should know about

Hushhush12304
Learner
Learner

Post by Hushhush12304 »

gossiplover1998 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:09 pm
Hushhush12304 wrote:
Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Hushhush12304 wrote:
BlueFairy wrote:

What exactly is she lying about? I do think she exaggerates her stories for views but I really want to know if she’s hiding serious things her viewers should know about
Well she was a stripper for one. That video where she claims she was "found' by police that happened to come in a night club and they happened to arrest her..well they came in there looking for her and she was a dancer there..working there. The girl she hit in the head with the bottlrle..she did more damage to that girl than she lead on. She hurt her more by hitting her in head with glass liquor bottle than she said. That's why she went to prison for multiple years. She also is not in recovery with her e.d and is making her viewers think she is and it's a lie. Shes still in active eating disorder. Not cool to make babies think she beat it and she did not. She also only made a prison channel bc it's what would make her money..it started as a lifestyle and fitness channel and when her 1 prison video went viral..she made it a prison channel bc she saw it would make money. You know how she says shes sooooooo cheap and doesnt spend money? That's lies. She spends like crazy. Look at her ig recently. The boat...her brand new car...the expensive cruise vacation with her hubby....u can Google her and see she filed for bankruptcy in 2017. Then she started YouTube..all for money. Her videos are highly exaggerated details or are flat out lies about stories. I think what happened to her as a child is very true but the prison videos and some others about her present and past life are what are exaggerated and lied about. She lies about never being addicted to drugs. She lies about not smoking pot. She lies about alot. I think many of her friends will eventually be standing up to her. Its not fair shes lieing to her young viewers like she is. Ever notice how extremely amazing she is at story telling? Yeah...bc it's just that..good story telling. Give it some time and I'm sure more will come to the surface. Actually I know it will eventually.

gossiplover1998
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiplover1998 »

Hushhush12304 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:07 am
gossiplover1998 wrote:
Hushhush12304 wrote:
Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Hushhush12304 wrote:

Well she was a stripper for one. That video where she claims she was "found' by police that happened to come in a night club and they happened to arrest her..well they came in there looking for her and she was a dancer there..working there. The girl she hit in the head with the bottlrle..she did more damage to that girl than she lead on. She hurt her more by hitting her in head with glass liquor bottle than she said. That's why she went to prison for multiple years. She also is not in recovery with her e.d and is making her viewers think she is and it's a lie. Shes still in active eating disorder. Not cool to make babies think she beat it and she did not. She also only made a prison channel bc it's what would make her money..it started as a lifestyle and fitness channel and when her 1 prison video went viral..she made it a prison channel bc she saw it would make money. You know how she says shes sooooooo cheap and doesnt spend money? That's lies. She spends like crazy. Look at her ig recently. The boat...her brand new car...the expensive cruise vacation with her hubby....u can Google her and see she filed for bankruptcy in 2017. Then she started YouTube..all for money. Her videos are highly exaggerated details or are flat out lies about stories. I think what happened to her as a child is very true but the prison videos and some others about her present and past life are what are exaggerated and lied about. She lies about never being addicted to drugs. She lies about not smoking pot. She lies about alot. I think many of her friends will eventually be standing up to her. Its not fair shes lieing to her young viewers like she is. Ever notice how extremely amazing she is at story telling? Yeah...bc it's just that..good story telling. Give it some time and I'm sure more will come to the surface. Actually I know it will eventually.
I thought it was strange that she promoted her patreon in her last video about her eating disorder which was a very serious topic. And the fact that she preaches to her viewers about how to raise their own kids always rubs me the wrong way. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is really lying about her eating disorder based on how much she exercises and obviously edits her instagram pictures. I know people with severe eating disorders like what she described having and it’s hard to believe she is fully recovered if she was that deep in her illness at one point.

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

Why would she boast about her prison time but be embarrassed about stripping?

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

lurkerloo wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:47 am
lol right? id rather be a stripper not be in prison

Hushhush12304
Learner
Learner

Post by Hushhush12304 »

lurkerloo wrote:
I have no idea. It doesnt make sense to me either! Just something she doesnt want known I guess unless shes saving it for later but then she will look like a huge liar bc she already lied about how she got caught.

Hushhush12304
Learner
Learner

Post by Hushhush12304 »

gossiplover1998 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:55 am
Hushhush12304 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:07 am
gossiplover1998 wrote:
Hushhush12304 wrote:
Billyvalentine92 wrote:

I thought it was strange that she promoted her patreon in her last video about her eating disorder which was a very serious topic. And the fact that she preaches to her viewers about how to raise their own kids always rubs me the wrong way. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is really lying about her eating disorder based on how much she exercises and obviously edits her instagram pictures. I know people with severe eating disorders like what she described having and it’s hard to believe she is fully recovered if she was that deep in her illness at one point.
Exactly. She knows her babies want to see that part 2 video. She should be a shamed of herself.

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

BDuB wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:21 pm
lurkerloo wrote:
If she talked about stripping there’s a good chance she could probably get demonetized. She probably wants to remain an ad-friendly channel (as much as possible).

Hushhush12304
Learner
Learner

Post by Hushhush12304 »

Godisfromatlanta wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:16 pm
BDuB wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:21 pm
lurkerloo wrote:
If she talked about stripping there’s a good chance she could probably get demonetized. She probably wants to remain an ad-friendly channel (as much as possible).
Think about it...she wears shirts with her cleavage hanging out..she talks about people doing nasty stuff in prison and she talks about sexual stuff in prison. She posted legging review videos when she first started out where she Bends over and you can see right through her leggings to her crotch. If you havnt seen them go look at her beginning videos before she started being a prison channel. She doesnt want a bunch of her life stuff known. And it's not just that she was a stripper...its that she has been lieing in a TON of her videos. She lies and says she doesnt smoke pot when she does....she has lied about what she did and didnt do in prison...I know a couple girls that were in prison with her and let's just say Christina lied when she said she never did anything with other girls while in prison. With multiple actually. Other girls saw her still in active eating disorder in prison and afterwards. She did drugs while in prison and told her subscribers she didnt. ....theres so much more to. Just wait. Something in the near future will be coming and I think it will deff. Show people the real her. Shes fake as fake can be. I also know multiple people that have known her to do drugs in recent years.

Return to “A-M”