Maryam Ishtiaq - Part 2

Re: Maryam Ishtiaq - Part 2

Post by Guest »

The last time she added anything to that PR package highlight story was nine weeks ago...someones still staying on top of whats being said here.

Hello246
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hello246 »

KARMA IS COMING :tu: I think it's funny when she posts quotes about Allah getting her through and what's meant to be is meant to be. Won't Allah be judging the stuff she has done?

I feel embarrassed for her.

Hello246
Learner
Learner

Post by Hello246 »

Also, she's probably not on the PR list. She also had Huda Beauty stuff on there and she's as far away as possible from being a makeup artist so they couldn't have possibly sent her that based off merit. I can even purchase that.

The Cindy Crawford box was NOT free she bought it from the subscription.

queenb33
Talker
Talker

Post by queenb33 »

Tajana wrote:Ohh God.. for fucks sake.. dupattadiaries little brother is sooo fucking annoying and so is her rants abt marriage.. like plz stfu Image
What does this have to do with Maryam?? How come admins aren't on a blocking spree for Tajanas 50 posts obsessing over dupattadiaries kid brother?

Last edited by queenb33 on Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

queenb33
Talker
Talker

Post by queenb33 »

teaspill wrote:
hm2562 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:11 pm
teaspill wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:53 am
Update on the Summit:
They have officially dropped Maryam.
Did Maryam find out your real identity? You were pretty active but now this thread is pretty much dead. I'm so surprised no one is commenting on Maryam's sudden spike in followers. What happened to you guys?!?!?!
Ummm no. We're still contacting brands but some people were too intent on creating drama and derailing the thread and exposing anonymous users on a trash forum....you can thank all the queen's on here (queenb33, okqueen...) for the radio silence. We know who you queen's are btw. Putting your accounts on private didn't help your cause either. LOL See what happens when you try to expose anonymous users...you ended up giving up your own identities. :rofl:
Ummm no
You still have no idea who I am but it's cute that you and your minions can sit there and PM me calling me bipolar (which I'm absolutely not) and other ugly things. You should be ashamed.

How was any of what I said "derailing" the thread when Tajana insults people's siblings (not even maryam related) every other post????Image

queenb33
Talker
Talker

Post by queenb33 »

Hello246 wrote:

Horrible stuff Maryam
I really wish she'd clarified openly and frankly as to how and why her brand never came to fruition.
To use acid attack victims to further her own "cause" was grossly uncouth.

Hello246
Learner
Learner

Post by Hello246 »

Maryam is on her way to Pakistan. I wonder what cheap things that hoe is going to do out there. Maybe make fun of hijabis out there? Or laugh at slavery and acid victims there.

God please help us bring justice and teach this girl respect, appreciation and honesty.

Post by Guest »

Wow she’s in my city, Karachi. I wonder what area Nabeel is from, maybe we’re neighbors. Happy for him that he’s getting a chance to visit after 15 years. She’s getting sponsored to go on a trip to Hunza Valley next week.

Post by Guest »

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s lined up a bunch of other sponsorships while she’s there.

Hello246
Learner
Learner

Post by Hello246 »

I know someone who went to the same high school as her. Berkmar.. She was trying to sleep with him for the longest time.

Post by Guest »

Long time lurker of Maryam drama here finally decided to make an account for this
This entire situation is a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!
Personally I believe who ever contacted influencers need to put them on blast too. They should not be able to get away with this. This should not have gone unnoticed specially the acid attack brand stuff

I wish you all exposed all the influencers who ignored this matter. Clearly they do not care and its better we know who these people are

I previously emailed Summit too when you guys posted it and glad they dropped her. I also found email of that travel group too that she is going with
[email protected]

Lastly i do want to say there is no point in attacking her personally, I know its easier to do that and this is a gossip page. Emailing brands has been far more effective imho

zm07

Post by zm07 »

Acrobat wrote: Long time lurker of Maryam drama here finally decided to make an account for this
Personally I believe who ever contacted influencers need to put them on blast too. They should not be able to get away with this. This should not have gone unnoticed specially the acid attack brand stuff

I wish you all exposed all the influencers who ignored this matter. Clearly they do not care and its better we know who these people are

I previously emailed Summit too when you guys posted it and glad they dropped her. I also found email of that travel group too that she is going with
[email protected]

Lastly i do want to say there is no point in attacking her personally, I know its easier to do that and this is a gossip page. Emailing brands has been far more effective imho
Maryam is definitely being endorsed by them, we might as well put them on the blast list cause i had someone reach to them and they said "to get to know someone you must travel with them"

i died lmao

block block block

Hello246
Learner
Learner

Post by Hello246 »

Acrobat wrote: Long time lurker of Maryam drama here finally decided to make an account for this

[email protected]

You're right. We definitely need to put these guys on blast!! Honestly Maryam probably contacted this company herself and convinced them to take her therefore, we need to at least contact them and show them what she's really about. I'll be emailing them!

Post by Guest »

Thats what they responded with? Lolll So lame
Part of me thinks they wont do anything since the company’s interest is in marketing
Maybe if more people reach out they might do something about it? Worth a try

zm07 wrote:

[email protected]

Maryam is definitely being endorsed by them, we might as well put them on the blast list cause i had someone reach to them and they said "to get to know someone you must travel with them"

i died lmao

block block block

Post by Guest »

Hello246 wrote:

[email protected]

You're right. We definitely need to put these guys on blast!! Honestly Maryam probably contacted this company herself and convinced them to take her therefore, we need to at least contact them and show them what she's really about. I'll be emailing them!

I am positive she reached out to companies to sponsor her
I feel bad for smaller businesses who will send her freebies for a shout out.
Yeah let’s see what they reply with

simi100

Post by simi100 »

She is trying desperately hard to be relatable by sitting on the floor eating.

All she is doing is copying all the other bloggers blogging from pak. Pakistan tourism
Use white bloggers to promote their country not the likes of her.

All these companies need to be informed. Please post email addresses like before. I don’t think they will do much because they are equally corrupt.

This girl will do anything to get free stays. Her poor photographer husband who is just a props in her show.

She hasn’t learnt a thing.

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

Someone mentioned her cheating on nabeel. Is that true and whats the story? Im shocked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neek
Learner
Learner

Post by Neek »

Supposedly she did cheat on him back in the day. I think a few times? I don’t know. There was a anon on here that had a lot of info from atl regarding that subject. And from what I remember it was true. And something about her creating sugar daddy accounts around the same time as their engagement? If any of this is true I’d be actually mind blown

Neek
Learner
Learner

Post by Neek »

simi100 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:23 pm
She is trying desperately hard to be relatable by sitting on the floor eating.

All she is doing is copying all the other bloggers blogging from pak. Pakistan tourism
Use white bloggers to promote their country not the likes of her.

All these companies need to be informed. Please post email addresses like before. I don’t think they will do much because they are equally corrupt.

This girl will do anything to get free stays. Her poor photographer husband who is just a props in her show.

She hasn’t learnt a thing.

Thank god someone said it !

Hello246
Learner
Learner

Post by Hello246 »

Neek wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:50 pm
Supposedly she did cheat on him back in the day. I think a few times? I don’t know. There was a anon on here that had a lot of info from atl regarding that subject. And from what I remember it was true. And something about her creating sugar daddy accounts around the same time as their engagement? If any of this is true I’d be actually mind blown
I think it's true and I'm not mind blown. This girl likes attention and when she wasn't getting it from Nabeel in their long distance relationship I'm sure she ran off to find some attention

Return to “Maryam Ishtiaq”