Blair Walnuts

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
CosetteTheLark
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Blair Walnuts

Post by CosetteTheLark »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:15 pm
Her thinking that your ring size is the same as your shoe size is maybe the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard, i don’t believe anyone could ever be that stupid, more evidence she just puts on this ditsy act

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i used to work in a jewelry store and heard that all the time from guests who needed their ring size. she could very well have believed that.

i like blair a lot, but i agree with people who said that her videos seem unfinished. she seems to be super stressed about editing them on her insta stories and stays up late to finish them... but what does she do during the day? i guess she's filming?

i've also always wondered about papermilkshop, so i'm glad i know that it is definitely her's lol

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Blair Walnuts

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I watched a few trying celeb diets videos from NickKingOfEarth and it seems like his videos are everything her videos are trying an failing to be. Same concept, same annoying edits, just actually semi planned/researched and explained, with relevant commentary and a cost and calorie breakdown.

gazou
Learner
Learner

Post by gazou »

In her stories on Instagram she’s complaining about getting constant copyright strikes and says she’s thinking about quitting Youtube because editing a video takes her 40 hours (yeah right) and she’s getting no money from it. The thing is, she’s always using copyrighted content, why does she expect to get away with it? Every single one of her videos has songs or movie scenes, of course she’ll get coypright strikes. Why not just stop using those?

I’m on the fence about her. I like her humor, but her constant whining is annoying af. And she complains about getting no money while flaunting her new Dior handbag on IG. Such a PoOoOoR gIrL pLeAsE mAkE hEr FaMoUs AlReAdY :roll:

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

her instastory saying she's "not going to make videos anymore" rubbed me the wrong way too. she's grown relatively fast anyway and it's obvious her and her boyfriend have money and aren't struggling.

i highly doubt that it's true she's going to stop. it's just dramatics for no reason. she just has to get with the royalty free music and try to work her way around it. it's frustrating, but she's just going to quit? please girl.

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

sunnygossip wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:59 am
her instastory saying she's "not going to make videos anymore" rubbed me the wrong way too. she's grown relatively fast anyway and it's obvious her and her boyfriend have money and aren't struggling.

i highly doubt that it's true she's going to stop. it's just dramatics for no reason. she just has to get with the royalty free music and try to work her way around it. it's frustrating, but she's just going to quit? please girl.

she should ask Monica Church how she gets to use all those songs in her videos
also side note i think it's super funny that in her regrets video she mixed up Monica and Shelby :rofl:

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

I wish she would better plan out her videos, they've been a bit choppy lately and seem just filled with "stuff" to get it to the ten minute mark. she has a weird kooky personality that sort of reminds me of Kennedy Walsh and Ashley from BestDressed, she can really play into her personality because it is rather enjoyable, but she cannot continue to push out these poorly planned and choppy videos if she truly wants this to be a job. I love Blair but I'm not even watching her videos as soon as they come out anymore (i've been watching her since the beginning) and she literally just blew up and is already getting lazy

Babytrish
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Babytrish »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:10 pm
Omg thank you for starting this thread! YT will not stop recommending her videos to me! At first I liked her videos ok but they are just way over edited with very little actual content. I don’t find her overused jokes funny and her boyfriend is not funny either. Plus I feel like she either is a dumbass or pretends to be stupid. Leaning toward the latter because she is supposedly a pre med student (or was? idk). For example the way she described communism in her draw my life was like, painfully hard to listen to, she clearly did not know wtf she was talking about. I don’t know if she says stupid things on purpose to be offensive or if she really is just stupid. Anyway. Maybe I just don’t connect with the editing style of these types of videos. Splicing in LOUD vine clips is not the height of comedy for me.

And for the love of god! Get! Your! Hair! Out! Of! Your! Damn! Face! Idgi. She was apparently so grossed out by the motel room that she had to wear a hazmat suit but her hair was just completely exposed???? Like?? What?

I would say a good example of “trying x diet” videos is Keltie O’Connor because she talks throughly about the meals, the results, how she felt on the diet, etc. Blair’s videos leave a lot to be desired

She actually was completely right in the ways she described communism. She simplified it because no one watching that video most likely wants to hear an essay about it. There were no inaccuracies in what she said. Not sure why so many people like to correct individuals that had terrible first hard experience with communism. My family went through the same thing as her and it is extremely traumatic. You can’t speak on something you haven’t experienced it’s disprspectful lol

jerryspringerfan32
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jerryspringerfan32 »

so she made a whole video about her "quitting" YouTube, which we will see if that actually pans out, but here's where she really lost me:
she talks about how her editing software is $300, she has an expensive camera and lights and Lightroom and Photoshop and how it takes so much time and money to make YouTube videos and if you expected people to do it for free, there would be no good content. "there would just be rich people and nobody," I think were her words.
no, if YOU were expected to do it for free then you wouldn't. you don't need fancy cameras and software and equipment to make good videos. yes, it helps make it easier and makes things look more professional, but if you're talented and funny (if you're going for comedy as Blair is) then those nice things will only enhance the videos you make. you still have to be a good creator at the end of the day.

she acknowledges that she messed up by using copyrighted songs and that she doesn't want to get paid for those videos, but then if you really love what you're doing, you would keep on making the content that you "love" and learn from your mistakes?

missbelle
Informer
Informer

Post by missbelle »

her newest vlog is so obnoxious. the "dont cry dont cry" face fanning and the passive aggressive "people hate that i bought a bag ok i shouldnt have bought myself a bag" and that her $800 camera is so low on the youtube bar..what is she even complaining about?

Baroque-Love
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Baroque-Love »

To add on what Jerryspringerfan and Miss Belle said,

This started about 3 or 4 days ago where she posted on Instagram that she received an email about the whole copyright thing. I quickly skimmed through it and didn’t think fast to screenshot (I was working). She proceeds to say that she’s going to quit YouTube because she’s making no money and all the hours she spends on editing her videos is essentially, not worth it.

People have commented on her latest post Instagram post concerning that situation, some even suggesting that they’ll help her “fund” her videos and whatnot.

In her latest video, which the fake crying was painful to watch, her comments are filled with “Maybe you should make a Patreon.” type of suggestions. I don’t know, it seems to me that this is exactly where she wanted this to go.

Perhaps she knew she was going to get copyrighted (DUH, you’re using copyrighted music) and threatens to quit YouTube unless she finds a way to make money. A Patreon would secure her with a couple of thousands a month (if she has that much of a loyal fan base) and she can live her dream of going to the UK or Japan. It’s just a theory. Maybe I should give her the benefit of the doubt but perhaps she’s tearing her hair out because she’s facing her first obstacle in her YT career, lol.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Her new video was obnoxious. I get being frustrated with YT and copyright stuff, but figure it out. Also an $800 camera and $300 editing software is a pretty low barrier to entry for working for yourself. Start any other business and you'll have A LOT more costs. So no, I don't feel that sorry for you that you chose to go into this industry and you took on those costs. There's also no rule you have to have the best of the best. Sometimes I don't even notice YTers filming on iphones/old cameras until they actually point it out... because most of them suck as videographers anyways, so the quality really makes little difference.

gazou
Learner
Learner

Post by gazou »

Wow that crying video is pathetic. I used to like her, but I think she pretty much just killed it. Such an entitled brat. If she’s so sensitive to people’s opinions, well yes, she should leave YT and stop complaining.

Her videos take like zero effort and she pretends like she works 100 hours a week. Yeaaaaah right. It’s not like her videos are well edited or have content that requires research. She literally just watch a What I Eat in a Day video, and then goes grocery shopping, and cook 3 meals. So demanding, nobody does this on a daily basis!

Worst part of the video: when she says that she makes videos because she had no friends growing up and YT was there for her so she wants to be there for others too... No girl, you’re desperate to be rich and famous, end of the story. She’s only ever trying to go viral, jumping on every popular train that’s going on at that moment. Fake fake fake.

Jacaranda-lish
Learner
Learner

Post by Jacaranda-lish »

Like others have said I used to like her but that vid.....
I actually don't think she's dumb at all I think she's pretty smart, atleast smart enough to know that a vid like that could manipulate her audience to throw money at her. I bet she also hopes it will get onto other channels etc for being so dramatic. This whole thing seems carefully planned out from the ig to the crying vid. Just wait shes going to wait a week then upload again with a patreon link.

lunaandcallie222
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaandcallie222 »

Sorry but I don’t buy her sob story. I liked her videos before but I’ve increasingly lost interest due to her true colors coming out and this sealed it for me.

Here’s the thing, “B.” Nobody is forcing you to be a YouTuber. Nobody is forcing you and your trust fund boyfriend to move to Japan or the UK and live a glamorous IG famous life. If that’s your desire in life then fine but... there are other ways to make money. She is looking for the easy way. Not for one second do I believe she works on her editing for 100 hours a week. Nope. Sorry. The videos we see of her eating like someone for a week we see what she’s doing. She’s laying around their apartment all day, eating and watching YouTube while her boyfriend is out working. She’s privileged and spoiled.
Even BEFORE she got somewhat popular on YouTube, she had hardly any views, she still had the privilege to sit around and try to get big on YouTube all day without working. If you’re able to do that while NOT working a regular job, you’re privileged. Period.
Been relatively popular on YouTube for a total of about 3 months and you’re already crying and bitching? Save it.

Baroque-Love
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Baroque-Love »

lunaandcallie222 wrote:Sorry but I don’t buy her sob story. I liked her videos before but I’ve increasingly lost interest due to her true colors coming out and this sealed it for me.

Here’s the thing, “B.” Nobody is forcing you to be a YouTuber. Nobody is forcing you and your trust fund boyfriend to move to Japan or the UK and live a glamorous IG famous life. If that’s your desire in life then fine but... there are other ways to make money. She is looking for the easy way. Not for one second do I believe she works on her editing for 100 hours a week. Nope. Sorry. The videos we see of her eating like someone for a week we see what she’s doing. She’s laying around their apartment all day, eating and watching YouTube while her boyfriend is out working. She’s privileged and spoiled.
Even BEFORE she got somewhat popular on YouTube, she had hardly any views, she still had the privilege to sit around and try to get big on YouTube all day without working. If you’re able to do that while NOT working a regular job, you’re privileged. Period.
Been relatively popular on YouTube for a total of about 3 months and you’re already crying and bitching? Save it.
Seriously couldn’t say it any better.

Shady80
Debater
Debater

Post by Shady80 »

Did she really think that she would never get hate comments cause she tries “so hard to be a good person and not to piss anyone off”?

That’s the internet sweetie, you have to be thick skinned to be one of these top influencers. Not crying after you blow up because everyone is finally seeing the cracks show or because someone finds you annoying. There’s always people that will hate regardless of what you do

As a whole I think she would get wayyyy less hate than other youtubers, and thats with her clickbait videos being shoved in everyone’s faces with the whole algorithm thing. I remember she came up in my recommended and I didn’t even watch any videos similar to hers.
This gal ain’t cut out for the FaMoUs lyf. Get a job

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

When I saw the "quitting YouTube" video come up, I instantly thought it was a calculated move for views and engagement. Watching it didn't change my mind too much, and now that I've read through this thread I really think she knows what she's doing. I agree that there is something very shady about her and Nick. If she's made any mistakes, it was bragging that she was making enough money off of YouTube for them to move to the UK. Nothing calls out to trolls more than saying you are doing well.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Literally her whole schitck is to just take other people’s content, music, sound bytes, etc., and splice it into her boring video while she talks in a dumb baby voice, and now she’s pissy YouTube won’t pay her for doing that. Lmao. Her boyfriend even straight up takes other people’s thumbnails and photoshops his face into them. What a couple of unoriginal fame hungry twats

faketits

Blair Walnuts

Post by faketits »

Is she seriously pretending to ask her audience for their input when she obviously already filmed a video while she was in LA?
“i CaNt AfFoRd tO wOrK fOr FrEe!~”
Well, maybe stop using your videos as an excuse to go to San Francisco, the UK, and LA, Bissera. That’s not sustainable for even the largest, most successful creators. She went to SF for her Emma Chamberlain video, the UK to collaborate with Demi, and now LA to eat like a Beverly Hills rich kid. Image I can’t stand her sense of entitlement.

Shady80
Debater
Debater

Post by Shady80 »

In one of her videos she confirmed she has boob implants (I think it was fair obvious anyway her boobs are massive compared to the rest of her)
Sewwwww poor guiz :(((

Return to “A-M”