Hannah Meloche

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
FunLizzie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hannah Meloche

Post by FunLizzie »

Haven't found any topic about her. So here is one. She is much younger than me but I actually like her and her personality , I really appreciated her sharing her latest videos about her front tooth being removed, she didn't overly edited it and kept all her breakdowns. Found that very brave of her.
Physically she reminds me a lote of Keira Knightley, they have the same mouth/nose I don't know
English isn't my first language.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Hannah Meloche

Post by sisinikkole »

following
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

kanemirami
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kanemirami »

why did she remove her teeth ? Also is her merch are made by the same compagny as Emma ?

Strawbs123
Debater
Debater

Hannah Meloche

Post by Strawbs123 »

I personally found it really uncomfortable viewing when she was in the car after getting her tooth out.. she was literally screaming like a 5 year old. I kind of get spoilt brat vibes from her ngl, just a bit she seems like a nice enough girl otherwise. Thoughts on her and emmas friendship? People speculate on emmas thread that something happened between them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strawbs123
Debater
Debater

Post by Strawbs123 »

Also why doesn’t she see how unprofessional it is filming vlogmas a week early in November so she doesnt fall behind? The whole point of vlogmas is to vlog from December 1st-24th filming and editing every day .. thats literally what vlogmas is. Also why was she making a big deal in her new vlog about trying to tweet every day like its a challenge ... revolutionary

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

:tu:
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

I like her but I think she’s spoiled too. She just seems like she has everything handed to her, before her channel started to take off more she was still spending like crazy on clothes.

xoxocharlie
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxocharlie »

Strawbs123 wrote:Also why doesn’t she see how unprofessional it is filming vlogmas a week early in November so she doesnt fall behind? The whole point of vlogmas is to vlog from December 1st-24th filming and editing every day .. thats literally what vlogmas is. Also why was she making a big deal in her new vlog about trying to tweet every day like its a challenge ... revolutionary
I get what you're saying but there's lots of young people doing the same thing. (Marla catherine,...) She goes to school everyday so it must be hard to do all of this. Tbh I think she puts a lot of extra work on her shoulders. Uploading every day is a challenge for everyone (even big youtubers who don't struggle with school) but posting every day on instagram??

xoxocharlie
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxocharlie »

Strawbs123 wrote:I personally found it really uncomfortable viewing when she was in the car after getting her tooth out.. she was literally screaming like a 5 year old. I kind of get spoilt brat vibes from her ngl, just a bit she seems like a nice enough girl otherwise. Thoughts on her and emmas friendship? People speculate on emmas thread that something happened between them

She was under anaesthetic in that clip so yeah. But I definitely think something happend between her and Emma. Don't really know what...

Strawbs123
Debater
Debater

Post by Strawbs123 »

xoxocharlie wrote:
Strawbs123 wrote:Also why doesn’t she see how unprofessional it is filming vlogmas a week early in November so she doesnt fall behind? The whole point of vlogmas is to vlog from December 1st-24th filming and editing every day .. thats literally what vlogmas is. Also why was she making a big deal in her new vlog about trying to tweet every day like its a challenge ... revolutionary
I get what you're saying but there's lots of young people doing the same thing. (Marla catherine,...) She goes to school everyday so it must be hard to do all of this. Tbh I think she puts a lot of extra work on her shoulders. Uploading every day is a challenge for everyone (even big youtubers who don't struggle with school) but posting every day on instagram??
Yeah thats understandable that shes still busy with school etc, i just think if youre going to say youre doing *vlogmas* then do *vlogmas* dont upload vlogs from november and call them vlogmas vlogs lol. Its just a nit picky thing i think. I think i often forget how young she is to be honest, obviously its normal for 17 year olds to rely on their parents etc but i do still get the vibe she is slightly spoilt. Id be so interested to know what happened with her and emma

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

In her last vlog on the way to Starbucks she misspoke and said they were going to get money because she just told her mom she needs money. Do you guys think her parents pay for a lot of stuff for her or do her parents just manage her money for her?

Strawbs123
Debater
Debater

Post by Strawbs123 »

carlinn wrote:In her last vlog on the way to Starbucks she misspoke and said they were going to get money because she just told her mom she needs money. Do you guys think her parents pay for a lot of stuff for her or do her parents just manage her money for her?

I think her parents are managing her money for her as im sure shes earning $$$$ atm, i assume it goes to her mum then hannah gets an allowance they let her have, but then its her money so i suppose its understandable she can ask for more if she wants it. Theres no way her parents are still giving her pocket money when shes defo earning a lot from yt etc

xoxocharlie
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxocharlie »

Strawbs123 wrote:
carlinn wrote:In her last vlog on the way to Starbucks she misspoke and said they were going to get money because she just told her mom she needs money. Do you guys think her parents pay for a lot of stuff for her or do her parents just manage her money for her?

I think her parents are managing her money for her as im sure shes earning $$$$ atm, i assume it goes to her mum then hannah gets an allowance they let her have, but then its her money so i suppose its understandable she can ask for more if she wants it. Theres no way her parents are still giving her pocket money when shes defo earning a lot from yt etc

There were a lot of comments on her vlog about the money situation. I think her parents manage her money. Which I think is a smart move for later. It must be tempting to not spend a lot of money haha

eimsbaz
Learner
Learner

Post by eimsbaz »

following

hummuslover
Debater
Debater

Post by hummuslover »

Following

Issy Cooke
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Issy Cooke »

I’ve been watching Hannah for the past +-2 years and I love her. People think Dmma Chamberlain is the “relatable” teen but I personally disagree and say Hannah is. She’s just so normal and not over the top.
I did some research on her and found that her mom is a serial entrepreneur, and d and owns multiple businesses, so I definitely think Hannah has grown up wealthy. However I love how she doesn’t show it off or seem too spoilt, she just seems really grateful to live her life.
In her recent videos she has been driving a brand new Range Rover, I’m assuming it’s hers as she recently spoke about getting a new car, I also love how she hasn’t shown it off.
Her social blade states that between her channel and vlog channel she makes between $30-40k each month.
Big ups to her for completing normal public school along with doing youtube full time, she’s one of my favorites for sure.

lanafarah3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lanafarah3 »

totally agree. I love that she's completing school normally instead of homeschooling or dropping out entirely like her friends are doing. she seems super down to earth and genuine!

mwahahahaew
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mwahahahaew »

I've been watching her vlogmas videos and they're pretty good

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

I just wish she would line up her vlogs and main channel videos better. She had a few vlogs talking about her tooth video even though it was already up at that point so it just drags along.
Besides that I really like her though! I could see her actually going to college tbh.

BeccaRain
Learner
Learner

Post by BeccaRain »

I don't think there was anything wrong with her crying after the tooth removal - different people react to anesthesia in different ways! When I got my wisdom teeth removed, I cried for a bit just from exhaustion and pain and confusion. Others don't feel affected at all. It just depends.

What I did find interesting and very telling from the video was how obsessed she was with her mom filming the process, not getting funny enough clips for the video, etc. It just goes to show how much pressure/importance she puts on putting up videos for YouTube that these are her main thoughts after coming off surgery. I wonder if her family ever gets exhausted with the whole YouTube thing.

Return to “F-K”