Crankgameplays (Ethan Nestor)

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
nowandloud
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crankgameplays (Ethan Nestor)

Post by nowandloud »

Just because I disagree with some stuff and offered a different opinion didn't mean anything needed to be taken back by any of you. We can have different opinions without either party being wrong.

I can see the ignorant logic in quarantine circles. People I know have said similar things, so I can give her some benefit of the doubt there, but they both should have known better than to let their audiences see it. I wondered why he and Mark didn't just keep going and just be confined to the one house, but it could just be they wanted to make an example to spread the word on social distancing to their young audience that might not be taking it seriously. I don't know that they'd actually put that much thought into it, especially if Ethan is announcing his outings like this, but it would make sense to some degree.

unicornsnponies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by unicornsnponies »

Idk about where you live but where I am it's been deemed acceptable to visit one other family/household because the rules are letting up a bit. They're trying to slowly reopen the economy so they're being more lenient, starting with this.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

unicornsnponies wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:23 am
Idk about where you live but where I am it's been deemed acceptable to visit one other family/household because the rules are letting up a bit. They're trying to slowly reopen the economy so they're being more lenient, starting with this.
pretty sure california is still in full quarantine mode. that means not going to work unless you're an essential worker, only leaving the house for things like groceries/running errands/walking the dog. from what i've gathered you can go out for a run, but you must wear a mask and follow social distancing rules. and the no visiting others rule is still applied.
this is just ethan and mika thinking they can bed the rules because they can't go a few months "long distance"
The Internet knows all your secrets

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

nowandloud wrote:Just because I disagree with some stuff and offered a different opinion didn't mean anything needed to be taken back by any of you. We can have different opinions without either party being wrong.
(Hope that quoted right) Just wanted to clarify that my apology had nothing to due with you or your opinions. I was reading the beginning of this thread and genuinely didn’t like some of what I said about her body.

Anyway, I know some states are opening up in restaurants and stuff, but I haven’t really heard anything else on actual person to person to contact. That might that might be because I’m not in California. Still think they or any couple that don’t live together for that matter should be seeing eachother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

Sour Lemon wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:04 am
nowandloud wrote:Just because I disagree with some stuff and offered a different opinion didn't mean anything needed to be taken back by any of you. We can have different opinions without either party being wrong.
(Hope that quoted right) Just wanted to clarify that my apology had nothing to due with you or your opinions. I was reading the beginning of this thread and genuinely didn’t like some of what I said about her body.

Anyway, I know some states are opening up in restaurants and stuff, but I haven’t really heard anything else on actual person to person to contact. That might that might be because I’m not in California. Still think they or any couple that don’t live together for that matter should be seeing eachother.

a lot of countries are trying to go back to normal by opening some businesses. but they're doing so by implementing the same rules that have been happening for things like grocery stores and pharmacies. limit of people inside, wear mask and gloves, limited amount of workers, reduced schedule, etc.
this is mostly just so businesses can reopen and a)don't go bankrupt from being closed for several months b)people can go back to work so they don't end up not having money for shit. it's not so that people can go back to hanging out and partying. we're still supposed to follow social distancing rules for at least the next couple months.
and considering america is one of the countries doing the worst in terms of confirmed cases and deaths, they probably need to be more careful than anyone else. i'm also not sure if ethan having a severe peanut allergy marks him as someone in the high risk category or not. i think it would if he had something like asthma, but i don't think food allergies put anyone in that category.
also, apparently america has a new pest, some murderous hornet that has a venomous sting. if that's not a good reason to avoid leaving the house unless necessary, idk what is

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

have you considered ooh idk maybe paying someone to fix the issue instead of trying to get shit for free.
not even a big company. there's youtubers out there that are pretty knowledgeable on those matters and you could pay them for it.
i hate when youtubers tweet at companies(even if it's in general and not directly at a company's twitter) to try get shit for free

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

illegal_mind wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 12:40 pm

have you considered ooh idk maybe paying someone to fix the issue instead of trying to get shit for free.
not even a big company. there's youtubers out there that are pretty knowledgeable on those matters and you could pay them for it.
i hate when youtubers tweet at companies(even if it's in general and not directly at a company's twitter) to try get shit for free
“I’m a YouTuber I demand free stuff! I don’t pay for new computers like a peasant.”
:cuted:

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

At least one of his friends calle dhim out on it... which is nice. Ethans just got greedy af now he reached 1k it seems... Image

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

and the thing is, he has multiple resources to solve the problem. not just the fact he can purchase the things himself, but if he needs helps with his computer, he has several friends whose job is gaming for a living. he can just text mark asking to help with his setup. but he didn't go that route because then he won't be getting shit for free

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Dude lmfao mika basically ignored him until she realize who he actually was lmfao thats great. She wasn't even actually into him ImageImage

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:58 pm
Dude lmfao mika basically ignored him until she realize who he actually was lmfao thats great. She wasn't even actually into him ImageImage

Mika: “Hey you said your name is Ethan right? You’re a YouTuber AND you’re friends with Markiplier!? Wow you just all of a sudden became 100x more hotter. We should date.”

Ethan: “Uh uh uh... OKAY!!”

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

onyxmartiz wrote:Dude lmfao mika basically ignored him until she realize who he actually was lmfao thats great. She wasn't even actually into him ImageImage

Man if I texted someone about hanging out and they text me a MONTH later being like yeah you’re pretty cute, I would’ve been gone so fast lol. If I’m not worth your time, you’re not worth mine period.

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:17 pm
At least one of his friends calle dhim out on it... which is nice. Ethans just got greedy af now he reached 1k it seems... Image

I like how once he got his damn 1 million subs from his friend. He gon act like he demand shit cause his shit don’t stink lmao Chile.....
LETS BE HONEST HERET

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

Like I dead ass don’t like his attitude. I know he got fuckin money to buy his own shit lmao. We gotta pay for it why can’t he
LETS BE HONEST HERET

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:10 pm
onyxmartiz wrote:

Mika: “Hey you said your name is Ethan right? You’re a YouTuber AND you’re friends with Markiplier!? Wow you just all of a sudden became 100x more hotter. We should date.”

LMAOOO
LETS BE HONEST HERET

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

kawaiinutzz wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:10 pm
onyxmartiz wrote:

LMAOOO
I later found out the whole message is fake looks like he edited it before he posted it lol theres rendering around all the letters and photos and dates...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Smh they’re breaking social distancing rules AGAIN just because it’s their two year anniversary. What part of you can’t visit anyone do they not understand?! Other couples can’t visit each other so what makes the rules not apply to them?

answeredvan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by answeredvan »

So in the "thicc water" Unus Annus video, it was shown that apparently Ethan still lives with Kathryn? If so, that makes Mika and his constant back and forth between places even more NAGL... :?

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

answeredvan wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:31 am
So in the "thicc water" Unus Annus video, it was shown that apparently Ethan still lives with Kathryn? If so, that makes Mika and his constant back and forth between places even more NAGL... :?
I’m probably late but poor Kathryn! Don’t be a third wheel baby girl ;-;

Also is it just me or just it sound so good damn weird for Markiplier’s “ex workers“ to be living with each other? Cause I understand Kathryn and Amy living together the first time cause they are best friends before they met markiplier. But, for them to just toss around to live together is kinda weird. lol. Cause I think it was amy and Kathryn. Then I think ethan joined and amy left to live with her rich boyfriend. Soooo like I wouldn’t personally feel comfortable living with my coworkers pretty much and his girlfriend comes over to see me. Like I know they friends. But I’m pretty sure a few years don’t make you wanna live together with a friend. But hey LA rent be high as hell I know that and probably mark us paying for it so if I was them I probably wouldn’t complain either lol. But still lol.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

glittergeek
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by glittergeek »

Ok I rarely post, but I was hella uncomfortable yesterday watching the Boob Unus Annus video. Like, we get it, you've touched tits.

Return to “A-M”