Morgan Adams

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Morgan Adams

Post by ewokfan11 »

takoyaki wrote:She almost went to a college because some guy she liked was going. It didn't work out, she says - probably because he wasnt gay.
I got the impression that she wasn't accepted to the school...and that's why it didn't work out. :rofl: UC-Boulder isn't that easy to get into and she mentioned she was pretty much failing and waited until the last minute to apply. Not exactly stellar student material. :roll: :roll:

Post by Guest »

- take a shot every time Morgan says 'frick' (die from alcohol poisoining)
- damn, she really runs her words together and I can hardly understand what she's saying. She talks too fast and I can't make sense of the story she's trying to tell??
- so she stopped going to college, but didn't tell anyone? Did she withdraw from classes or just take F's and lose all her parents money???
- oh wow Morgan, you have to go to classes (that mommy and daddy are paying for) & your life is SO hard that you cry every night (like yes I get college is stressful, I've had a few breakdowns myself) but if she's living in her parents house, they're probably paying for everything like ... chill out? Be a part time student, take 2 or 3 classes a semester. I commend her for working during school but it's not like it's such a difficult job. I have so many friends who would appreciate and value their parents paying for school but instead they have to move out and support themselves. Morgan just seems like someone who NEEDS to be quirky and fucked up in order to be interesting, since her background is so vanilla.
- As a history major, Morgan needs to understand why history is important. It teaches you research skills, critical thinking skills and writing skills, things Morgan never absorbed, obviously :roll: . It may not necessarily make you "a better person in society" but understanding the past and why things happened, and how we can influence the future through not repeating mistakes of the past, might just help the world a teeny tiny bit lmao. A degree isn't "just a piece of paper", it shows that you worked hard and were able to improve yourself and learn new things.
- "I'm a failure, I fail at everything I'm doing, nobody cares about me!" well Morgan, you obviously don't work very hard so like...you get back what you put out there. "Give me something" the world doesn't just *give you things*, you sometimes need to work hard to achieve something!!!!!!!! God!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The way she keeps covering her face and fucking with her hoodie & hair...STOP!! It's almost annoying as Andrew's laugh!
- If she's so deep in dept, why the *hell* did she buy ugly $600 Gucci slides? Why didn't she use that $600 to help pay off some of her debt??
- "did that make sense" NO. Half of it was incoherent!! fcuk!!!!!!!!!

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

I’m guessing James did her makeup cause she looks a lot better than usual lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Cheat Day
Learner
Learner

Post by Happy Cheat Day »

I think she may have paid her debt already.

Some people are just not cut for college. I hate attending, but I have no choice. Seems like she wasn't even interested on the classes she was taking.

All I can see her becoming now is an Amy Schumer-type "comedian".

Exxus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Exxus »

Nazzababy13 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... a0133a.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180623</span><span>/</span><span>b841f6bca9c4f4f0d986a69849a0133a</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Morgan should wear her clothes and hair like this more often, she looks really good. Those leggings and baggy hoodies were not doing her any favours.

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Nazzababy13 wrote:Image

Still a whole ass mess tho

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

She reminds me so much of Dominique Swain from Lolita.

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

[H] wrote:
Nazzababy13 wrote:Image

Still a whole ass mess tho
Yeah for sure, she just looks more put together than usual lol

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

MDNA wrote:She reminds me so much of Dominique Swain from Lolita.

Oh wow! Yeah I do see some resemblance there!

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

So I was looking at some of her most recent posts on Instagram and low and behold our favourite social climber Teala Dunn has commented on her last four pictures. Her and Ricky are trying so hard to join the “squad” and it’s embarassing.

Edit: I just realised that Teala hung out with them last night. How much do y’all wanna bet that she invited herself to hang out with them?

john seeds wife
Learner
Learner

Post by john seeds wife »

Tea is I quite like Morgan. She's much more tolerable than Ryland acting like a spoiled brat.

Her background story reminded me of mine. Often you have to fuck up big time to find out what you want regarding education and work. At least I got my shit together. I could relate when she said the world wasn't ready yet or some inspirational shit like this. It's pretentious af but also comforting.

The thing is: I cannot imagine her future? Job-wise? Right now she is "sister of boyfriend of aging YouTuber"

Exxus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Exxus »

Has anyone seen Morgan’s new video on Tanacon?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Exxus wrote:Has anyone seen Morgan’s new video on Tanacon?
I sort of skimmed through it. I find it ODD she says she's from a "working-class family." Ummmm, isn't her father a DOCTOR?????? I'm not sure this idiot knows what "working-class" means. She really should go back to college, but I don't think she's smart enough to handle college.

What happened in this family to produce her? She seems legit STUPID!

flipflopsandsocks50
Learner
Learner

Post by flipflopsandsocks50 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
I sort of skimmed through it. I find it ODD she says she's from a "working-class family." Ummmm, isn't her father a DOCTOR?????? I'm not sure this idiot knows what "working-class" means. She really should go back to college, but I don't think she's smart enough to handle college.

What happened in this family to produce her? She seems legit STUPID!
omg, drives me CRAZY that they claim they're from a ""working class"" family!! their house in colorado is sooo fuckin nice

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

Following <3

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

As much as I actually enjoy Morgan I gave up with the longgg assss intro lol

siggy
Learner
Learner

Post by siggy »

I’m assuming all of them just think that working class means the parents have to go to work 9-5. Idiots

Moonstone the Virgo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Moonstone the Virgo »

john seeds wife wrote:Tea is I quite like Morgan. She's much more tolerable than Ryland acting like a spoiled brat.

Her background story reminded me of mine. Often you have to fuck up big time to find out what you want regarding education and work. At least I got my shit together. I could relate when she said the world wasn't ready yet or some inspirational shit like this. It's pretentious af but also comforting.

The thing is: I cannot imagine her future? Job-wise? Right now she is "sister of boyfriend of aging YouTuber"

Thing is - she acts just as spoiled as him, but adds a smidge of self-deprecation at the end to seem #relatable. I got nothing of merit from her sob story, tbh. I've fucked up a lot throughout my 20s and so have a lot of people I know. But she just seemed to have an excuse for everything and she is currently still not doing a single thing with her life that will set her up for the long run.

and I swear to Aunt Bethany if she talks about growing up in a normal suburban/working class family one more time, i'm going to scream. No one who grew up in a house like that in Colorado was remotely working class.

moonmoon44
Learner
Learner

Post by moonmoon44 »

Sorry I'm so behind, but I just watched the "Luxary" room tour. I flip-flop between liking Morgan and being indifferent about her, but what really bothers me is how much she mooches off Shane. To be fair, I don't think she' is actively trying to be such a leech, but she comes across so entitled. I'm close to my brother and his boyfriend too, but I would never move into a room in their nice house rent free and trash it like she has. Sure, Shane is a slob too but it's his damn house. Morgan's got garbage everywhere, let the dogs in that room when she wasn't supposed to and let them pee on the air mattress (which they implied Morgan didn't pay for herself), every space in that room is piled and junked up. In other videos she's making a mess in the kitchen. I 100% believe Shane is footing the bill for most of her lifestyle. Maybe except things like Gucci shit and 'fun' stuff. There's no way her videos provide a steady income. I just can't grasp how she could be comfortable to rely on someone else financially that much. I can't believe she is two years older than me.

haildollasign
Learner
Learner

Post by haildollasign »

:HK: I'm not sure if this board is still alive or not, but is there a board for Teala Dunn? i typed her name into the search bar and this board popped up.

Return to “A-M”