Morgan Adams

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Morgan Adams

Post by Irishish »

following <3

Post by Guest »

Why can't she do weekly videos? Is she that boring?

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

I think that moving out to California was probably the worst decision Morgan made. That sounds so mean, but since she moved out there, she's gained a lot of weight, has said she has felt depressed and lonely (which I hope is better now that Trinity lives with her), and seems to not really have any ambition. I don't know how she was before, but at least towards the beginning she had a set schedule to upload and seemed to do things other than sit around and play with her brother's dogs and eat Cheezits. Idk, when I look at the girl in her recent videos and the girl from her first videos, they seem like two different people and moving to California seems to have a large part in that.
I'm a professional bitch

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Especially because most of her friends are back in Colorado and she said herself that other youtube girls are mean and fake. She seemed so much more positive back when she first started seeing her in Shane and Ryland's videos. I'm sure those two were the ones that swayed her to move out there in the first place because people kept asking in the comments to see her in more videos, and her channel blew up right away because of it, but I honestly think if she had just stayed in Colorado her content would be so much better.

issa_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by issa_bella »

She doesn't really do anything special or she doesn't have a unique trait? Her competitive edge is literally being the sister of Shane Dawson's fiancé... let's face it Ryland is just another white gay dude on youtube except he's Shane Dawson's fiancé. There is nothing unique about the two except their connection to Shane.She could go to FIDM or really any university and study something she's passionate about and actually do something meaningful with her life. Lisa Shwartz was big on YT. She'd get millions of views on her vids with Shane, nowadays she can barely get 100k.

ephemeral_ardor
Learner
Learner

Post by ephemeral_ardor »

morgan is naturally a little thick, which is fine, but she's clearly unhealthy. i don't want morgan to be stick thin bc i honestly think that's unnatural for her body, however, she should eat some healthy foods and exercise once in a while. i feel like she would enjoy taking a dance class more than lifting weights, which is all good. it doesn't matter how you're exercising, as long as you're getting your body moving it's all good.
with love, bitch :love2:

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

I know it's been mentioned many times before, but omg this girl is really gaining weight. She's lucky she carries it the way she does, but it's still concerning. I know Ryland likes to jog and work out, she should start joining him. Being with someone else might help motivate her (or just lead to her making a million jokes about how she's the younger sister but is twice his size, who knows :roll: )

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't know, the trainer made her take off the jacket when they did that video with her and her arms looked fine. Plus she was always posting picture of herself in bathing suits when she lived in Hawaii. I honestly think it's just because she thinks her arms got fat and flabby and she's insecure about them.

Post by Guest »

Well back when she lived in Hawaii, she wasn’t a YouTuber so she can wear/do whatever she wanted and not worry about anyone finding out or judging her for the way she looks. Now that she’s in the public eye and doesn’t want people knowing and finding out certain things about her. She’s a lot more careful about everything she does.
I don’t think she self harms now but she might’ve years ago. And she doesn’t want her fans to know. Just like what happened with Jeffree Star he hide it from all of his fans for over 12 years. He still try’s to hide it now with long sleeves, and pants in 90 degree weather and with bracelets.

god no
Learner
Learner

Post by god no »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:47 am
I don't know, the trainer made her take off the jacket when they did that video with her and her arms looked fine. Plus she was always posting picture of herself in bathing suits when she lived in Hawaii. I honestly think it's just because she thinks her arms got fat and flabby and she's insecure about them.
Yeah but back then she was looking really good bodywise. And she had pretty damn good butt. I think she's insecure not only about her arms right now.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

anyone else's heart break a little for this poor cat she's apparently adopted. morgan can barely keep herself alive, much less a pet. and i know cats seem low matience but they're really not. you still have to scoop litter and feed them and give them playtime etc.

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

Lady Grey wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:23 am
anyone else's heart break a little for this poor cat she's apparently adopted. morgan can barely keep herself alive, much less a pet. and i know cats seem low matience but they're really not. you still have to scoop litter and feed them and give them playtime etc.
That cat is going to end up at Ryland and Shane's

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

lurkerloo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:17 pm
Lady Grey wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:23 am
That cat is going to end up at Ryland and Shane's
i feel like that is even worse. it always makes me cringe when shane is screaming and hollaring and the animals are cowering. also their treatment towards cheeto is just plain awful. it just really pains me when people bring in animals into their dysfunction.

MilkTeaPanda1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MilkTeaPanda1 »

I'm honestly a little upset that she got a cat. She literally said at the beginning of the video that she doesn't like to commit to anything so why would she get a cat? a cat deserves commitment from the person who adopts them. its not like buying a purse or shoes! you need to be dedicated and she literally said she cant dedicate herself to anything because she doesn't like feeling tied down. its so frustrating to me how dumb and irresponsible these people are!

I genuinely hope she takes good care of this cat and keeps her unlike her poor puppy Stella who mysteriously disappeared never to be mentioned again because Morgan decided to move to another state right after adopting her.

slc_chick
Talker
Talker

Post by slc_chick »

I never realised what a crappy cameraman Ryland is. He had the camera for most of the latest vid and JFC I was dizzy by the end.

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

So I guess none of them googled how to properly introduce cats? She made some excuse in her pinned comment about how she's just learning and has never had a cat before, but it really doesn't take longer than 30 seconds to read a quick article about it. So irresponsible.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Someone tell this moron she has to teach the cat to stay off the tables.

TakingaSip
Debater
Debater

Post by TakingaSip »

Throwthewindow wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:13 pm
So I guess none of them googled how to properly introduce cats? She made some excuse in her pinned comment about how she's just learning and has never had a cat before, but it really doesn't take longer than 30 seconds to read a quick article about it. So irresponsible.
Yes! I'm thinking about getting a cat as well. I've never had one so I'm doing all the research I can; even I knew that was such a bad way at trying to introduce them. There's so many videos out there on how to properly car for and introduce cats to your other pets. :?

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

Remember when she had a puppy in Colorado for, like 2 videos? I figured she left him at her parent's when she moved, but I did not see him at all when she vlogged at her parent's house. I know a cat is very different, but this girl has no sense of responsibility.

Post by Guest »

I cringed when I saw them wearing matching sunglasses in the car

Return to “A-M”