Morgan Adams

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!

Re: Morgan Adams

Post by Guest »

This video was so stupid and you could tell Shane was annoyed that she stopped. If it's so hot, then why is she wearing all black and a hoodie??? And did she really think that wrapping herself in saran wrap would make herself water proof?
On another note, you can tell that Shane has been working out (and Morgan made a lot of points to say that she was too) so good for them.

lizziecopper
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lizziecopper »

applejuice wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:42 pm
This video was so stupid and you could tell Shane was annoyed that she stopped. If it's so hot, then why is she wearing all black and a hoodie??? And did she really think that wrapping herself in saran wrap would make herself water proof?
On another note, you can tell that Shane has been working out (and Morgan made a lot of points to say that she was too) so good for them.
I couldn't make it to the end of the video cuz I was annoyed by how dumb she is. The saran wrap, the extension chords instead of a simple freaking power bank, and did she really thing flamingos have only one leg?????

Annawaaaambert
Debater
Debater

Post by Annawaaaambert »

applejuice wrote:
I agree! Really happy to hear her say they've been working out. Clearly Shanes new workout lifestyle is influencing her in a good way. And she must have felt confident enough in her body to want to wear a swimsuit for x amount of hours in front of a camera. Really proud of her tbh, especially after seeing how self conscious she clearly was during the taco bell video (not putting on the taco bell top but shoving it down her boob tube???) So I'm proud of this small evolution! Even if she finished the challenge early lol

GoldenSnitch300
Talker
Talker

Post by GoldenSnitch300 »

Did she leave that poor cat she’s just got alone for two whole days?! I know she has a roommate but Morgan should be taking responsibility for her own pet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

Her new video was so unbelievably privileged, she's really getting annoying

StasiaPrincess0
Debater
Debater

Post by StasiaPrincess0 »

Annawaaaambert wrote:
applejuice wrote:
I agree! Really happy to hear her say they've been working out. Clearly Shanes new workout lifestyle is influencing her in a good way. And she must have felt confident enough in her body to want to wear a swimsuit for x amount of hours in front of a camera. Really proud of her tbh, especially after seeing how self conscious she clearly was during the taco bell video (not putting on the taco bell top but shoving it down her boob tube???) So I'm proud of this small evolution! Even if she finished the challenge early lol

I get what you’re saying, but I live alone and have left my cat alone for 2 days. They miss you, but cats are very self sufficient. Leave food, fresh water, a clean litter box, and make sure they have engaging toys. Cats are not dogs, they can be left alone.

On another note, they all have their stupid moments. Ryland said it was the first day of fall and I wanted to slap him. What world does he live in? Fall doesn’t start in August.

Also, weird that she wouldn’t think to plan it on a day the gardeners aren’t coming. It’s a fun video idea though. That flamingo floaty sounds like a lot of fun.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Why do they have so many inflatables for the pool? That pool is not that big lmao. The damn flamingo one barely fit in there!

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

StasiaPrincess0 wrote:
Annawaaaambert wrote:
applejuice wrote:

I get what you’re saying, but I live alone and have left my cat alone for 2 days. They miss you, but cats are very self sufficient. Leave food, fresh water, a clean litter box, and make sure they have engaging toys. Cats are not dogs, they can be left alone.

On another note, they all have their stupid moments. Ryland said it was the first day of fall and I wanted to slap him. What world does he live in? Fall doesn’t start in August.

Also, weird that she wouldn’t think to plan it on a day the gardeners aren’t coming. It’s a fun video idea though. That flamingo floaty sounds like a lot of fun.
This. I know we like to pick Shane and the Adams siblings apart and they normally deserve it, but leaving a cat alone for 48 hours is not a big deal as long as you prepared properly. I was away for five days/four nights a couple weeks ago and the friend I had checking up on my cat only needed to clean out her litterbox because she didn't even make a dent in the water fountain and gravity feeder I left for her.

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

Annawaaaambert wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:29 pm
Really happy to hear her say they've been working out. Clearly Shanes new workout lifestyle is influencing her in a good way.
I agree with you, however...

I feel like Shane has gained a massive amount of weight and he's had a personal trainer for months now. Has anyone else noticed this?

Dutchessie
Debater
Debater

Post by Dutchessie »

applejuice wrote:

To me this is exactly her problem. She's so easily influenced by the people surrounding her. She is basically following all their suggestions (start YouTube, move to LA, get a place of her own). If I read her older IG captions she seemed to have her own dreams and ambitions about life, but she has been sucked into the easy money and toxic lifestyle of Shane's world.

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

Throwthewindow wrote:
Annawaaaambert wrote:
Really happy to hear her say they've been working out. Clearly Shanes new workout lifestyle is influencing her in a good way.

I feel like Shane has gained a massive amount of weight and he's had a personal trainer for months now. Has anyone else noticed this?
Yes, I don't understand how they're working with a trainer, yet Shane is the biggest I've seen him in the past few years. On Ryland's Taco Bell video there was a shot of Shane from behind and I audibly gasped. I don't like to rag on people because of their appearance, I'm not a skinny minny myself, but it's not only weight gain, his whole demeanor has changed, he no longer appears to take care of himself. The concerning thing about this (he can whatever he wants with himself), is the message he's putting out there for his impressionable young audience!

QWERTY af
Talker
Talker

Post by QWERTY af »

Throwthewindow wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:14 pm
Annawaaaambert wrote:

He definitely looks noticeably bigger, and he seems to be hiding in baggy clothes which makes it look even worse. Can’t exercise away a bad diet. I feel for him there, it’s hard to permanently reprogram your brain to healthy habits around food. Even if you’re doing great for a long time and have the money to eat the most diet friendly foods and have a trainer and a nutritionist and a therapist, it’s very easy to slip back into boredom or stress or depression eating or a binge eating disorder you thought you’d overcome. He used to be soooo big and lost it through such an unhealthy way, I doubt he ever really learned how to overcome the behavioural patterns that led to his initial depressed teenager gain and is probably just repeating the cycle now.

GoldenSnitch300
Talker
Talker

Post by GoldenSnitch300 »

I probably should have added that she’d had Cookie for less than three weeks by the time she filmed the pool video and has been at Shanes a lot during that time. We got our cats from a shelter and it took at least two months before they were happy to be left alone. Maybe I’m over reacting but I feel for the poor cat if Morgan isn’t taking the proper time to bond with her.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

GoldenSnitch300 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:14 pm
I probably should have added that she’d had Cookie for less than three weeks by the time she filmed the pool video and has been at Shanes a lot during that time. We got our cats from a shelter and it took at least two months before they were happy to be left alone. Maybe I’m over reacting but I feel for the poor cat if Morgan isn’t taking the proper time to bond with her.

I have three rescue cats and I have to agree it takes months for any of them to be happy and comfortable being left alone. I don't think you're overreacting at all.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

issa_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by issa_bella »

you're influence the most by people you spend time with the most so being around Shane, she's not gonna lose any weight. Ryland is an attention seeking queen and I kinda have a feeling be he likes being surrounded by people bigger than him. Wouldn't be shock if he's a feeder or enabler. Their relationship is clearly toxic and transactional... can't see love there. Guess money is worth it for both Ryland and Shane.

plantsandstuff
Learner
Learner

Post by plantsandstuff »

I know people who go away for a week, two weeks and just hire a sitter to come feed and change litter 2x a day.
most house cats are usually low-key and pretty content with the situation... I really don't think its that big of a deal lol

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

plantsandstuff wrote:I know people who go away for a week, two weeks and just hire a sitter to come feed and change litter 2x a day.
most house cats are usually low-key and pretty content with the situation... I really don't think its that big of a deal lol
It's not a big deal. Cats sleep so much that they will hardly notice you're gone lol. I've had cats all my life and none of them ever had an issue with being left alone during the day and even overnight at times. Plus she has a roommate so it's not even alone more than likely.

candlequitter
Debater
Debater

Post by candlequitter »

monak wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:42 am
plantsandstuff wrote:I know people who go away for a week, two weeks and just hire a sitter to come feed and change litter 2x a day.
It's not a big deal. Cats sleep so much that they will hardly notice you're gone lol. I've had cats all my life and none of them ever had an issue with being left alone during the day and even overnight at times. Plus she has a roommate so it's not even alone more than likely.
I don't doubt that the cat is okay, I just don't think that Morgan is mature enough to be a pet-owner at all.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

candlequitter wrote:
monak wrote:
I don't doubt that the cat is okay, I just don't think that Morgan is mature enough to be a pet-owner at all.
I do not disagree with that at all. She proved that by trying to introduce her cat to a fully grown cat face to face. They are total idiots.

bazpitch22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bazpitch22 »

monak wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:31 am
candlequitter wrote:
monak wrote:
I do not disagree with that at all. She proved that by trying to introduce her cat to a fully grown cat face to face. They are total idiots.

You’re all mentioning Morgan’s cat but I was more concerned when Ryland brought Cheeto out in that cat pack? (In the new pool video at 18:48) I’m from the UK and I’ve never seen anything like that for a pet before? He looked so scared and frightened, I have no idea why you’d want to put your pet in that! It seems cruel

Return to “A-M”