Brennen Taylor

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!

Brennen Taylor

Post by Guest »

I’ve never watched this guy before but a video of his just popped up in my recommendations. This just made me sick. First of all YouTubers, you don’t have to film yourself doing something nice...just do it.

Second, how about you not exploit this woman for views on your channel?? Ugh just disgusting.

This is such trash to me...YouTube needs to shut its doors.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

modernsunshine
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brennen Taylor

Post by modernsunshine »

He’s always rubbed me the wrong way, but that vlog definitely solidified it. He’s just another Paul wanna be.

Post by Guest »

I’m glad someone else saw this and thought the same! His comment section was nothing but praise. It just really rubbed me the wrong way.

Side note, I hope that beautiful lady he exploited for cash has some blessings come her way very soon.

coconutsun
Informer
Informer

Post by coconutsun »

the lady seemed lovely. so annoying he spent $100 on food, they could of all got a normal meal each and he spend the rest of it on things that could be handy for her

coconutsun
Informer
Informer

Post by coconutsun »

okay nvm just finished watching and he gave her $100

Post by Guest »

He could have just given her whatever, a tent, a meal, etc and not filmed it. This trend of YouTubers filming themselves doing “good deeds” is something else. And this was so exploitive.

She seemed so sweet. She thought it was for a documentary. I wish I was out there; I’d go get her that tent.

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

baddestbeech
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by baddestbeech »

xxnjlove wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:41 pm
anyone see this? https://twitter.com/3xposingbrennen?lang=en
I thought it was gonna be a twitter with a couple of tweets but holyyyy shit this dude is a piece of trash. I just started watching his videos and he did seem a bit condescending and full of himself but I brushed it off because I thought he was cute, but after reading all of this he really is trash. Like that one video where he went to the best pizza in NY and told the cashier he had '3 million followers' (even though only 1/10th of them actively watches his videos) and then said something like "So let's try this again?" because the cashier wasn't treating him like a god because he has 'so many followers'. I loved when the dude just gave him the finger and was like "this is what i say to your 3 million". As if a pizza place worker gives a shit about your inactive followers.

Good looks don't make up for a terrible personality, as he likes to say all the time.

What is his fascination with underage/barely 18 girls? Is it because no girl his age would want to do anything with him after hearing him speak? Seems like it.

He needs to realize he is barely relevant in the youtube world and is a total narcissist, yes he may have loyal fans but the number is incredibly small and will keep dwindling if he posts the same boring content.

Return to “A-M”