Anna Campbell

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!

Re: Anna Campbell

Post by Guest »

Anna never learned or grown from any of it. She seeks these young girls because emotionally she's at their level. Her group of friends are all between 18-22. It's easier to find 20 year old who wants to lay around the house, smoke all day, do drugs and go to raves than it is to find a 27 year old wanting those things. It's also easier for a 20 year to be star struck by her and give into being on youtube with her even if they don't have a youtube channel. A 27 year old might not like the clownery necessary to film video with Anna. I guess drug use can stunt emotional growth and this what I think happened here

Post by Guest »

estherx wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:51 am
Anna never learned or grown from any of it. She seeks these young girls because emotionally she's at their level. Her group of friends are all between 18-22. It's easier to find 20 year old who wants to lay around the house, smoke all day, do drugs and go to raves than it is to find a 27 year old wanting those things. It's also easier for a 20 year to be star struck by her and give into being on youtube with her even if they don't have a youtube channel. A 27 year old might not like the clownery necessary to film video with Anna. I guess drug use can stunt emotional growth and this what I think happened here
I also think with the break ups Anna's mood swings can be hard on a partner. Judging by the party drugs she likes to take I don't think she's medicated for her bipolar. Even she said in a video at that time she wasn't taking anything. In this video with Andie she admitted she got really upset over a very small thing and didn't speak with Andie for hours. Taylor said something similar too of Anna getting very upset over minor things. And if it starts happening often it can get very draining

Post by Guest »

How Kaylee thinks she worked hard for her followers and likes is insane. Really?? I know she was hurt by Anna but she took as much advantage as she could from that situation for people to feel sorry for her and gain followers. That's not hard work.

Post by Guest »

nomoregames wrote: How Kaylee thinks she worked hard for her followers and likes is insane. Really?? I know she was hurt by Anna but she took as much advantage as she could from that situation for people to feel sorry for her and gain followers. That's not hard work.
Another day another drama with her. I have such appreciation for Sophia and her other ex for staying quiet and never taking the bait to comment back. I imagine it would be so tempting with how she's acting

Post by Guest »

estherx wrote:
nomoregames wrote: How Kaylee thinks she worked hard for her followers and likes is insane. Really?? I know she was hurt by Anna but she took as much advantage as she could from that situation for people to feel sorry for her and gain followers. That's not hard work.
Another day another drama with her. I have such appreciation for Sophia and her other ex for staying quiet and never taking the bait to comment back. I imagine it would be so tempting with how she's acting
She's just not very smart. Someone commented "I wish these were the problems I had" and she liked it not getting the comment was sarcasm. Being stupid and mean at the same time is not a good combination

Post by Guest »

nada_especial wrote:
estherx wrote: Another day another drama with her. I have such appreciation for Sophia and her other ex for staying quiet and never taking the bait to comment back. I imagine it would be so tempting with how she's acting
She's just not very smart. Someone commented "I wish these were the problems I had" and she liked it not getting the comment was sarcasm. Being stupid and mean at the same time is not a good combination
That's why they don't say anything back they know it's pointless. Sophia said what she needed to say to Kaylee and according to her live it was "can't you hear yourself? you're stupid" this pretty much sums her up

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Catsaregreat- »

estherx wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:51 am
It’s definitely not a coincidence that after dating Steph, someone her age who didn’t put up with her bullshit, she started going after teenage girls.

Post by Guest »

Did anyone watch Anna and Andie's live? Anything interesting?

ilovestarchhhh88
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovestarchhhh88 »

Nah, what happened?

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

nomoregames wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:27 pm
Anna looked high as fuck. Andie I don't know what's her normal so I couldn't tell. It reminded me a lot of the lives she used to do with Ashley. Anna was acting like she was acting with Ashley. Sort of nice to be reminded of the "old days" because I liked natanna

For the person here that talked about the dog, the dog was with them in the room the whole time. They hot boxed the poor thing

Andie said shes gonna be 20 soon but I knew she was already 20. maybe she meant 21

They admitted the do psychedelics together, Andie wanted to talk about it but changed her mind when Anna told her people could be recording the live and Andie said she doesn't want it on youtube

The rest of what I watched they just jammed to music. If something else was said I don't know because I didn't watch the whole thing

Waster52
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Waster52 »

Andie seemed irritated by Anna in some parts imo 🙄 I can't remember specific examples now but it'll probably get uploaded to youtube

Post by Guest »

nada_especial wrote:
nomoregames wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:27 pm
Anna looked high as fuck. Andie I don't know what's her normal so I couldn't tell. It reminded me a lot of the lives she used to do with Ashley. Anna was acting like she was acting with Ashley. Sort of nice to be reminded of the "old days" because I liked natanna

For the person here that talked about the dog, the dog was with them in the room the whole time. They hot boxed the poor thing

Andie said shes gonna be 20 soon but I knew she was already 20. maybe she meant 21

They admitted the do psychedelics together, Andie wanted to talk about it but changed her mind when Anna told her people could be recording the live and Andie said she doesn't want it on youtube

The rest of what I watched they just jammed to music. If something else was said I don't know because I didn't watch the whole thing
Andie said she's been living on her own since she was 15 which i thought was interesting

BulletWhiskers
Learner
Learner

Post by BulletWhiskers »

nada_especial wrote:
JFC whats wrong with them. ill be reporting her vids for harmful acts everytime i see them hotbox the poor dog

Post by Guest »

Ugh Andie yesterday and today asking for money on twitter , Kaylee and friends making fun of people who make onlyfans now cuz of the crisis as if acc didn't get an onlyfans cuz she was out of a job herself acc to her yt. Where is Anna finding these girls I've never seen her act like this.

Post by Guest »

nada_especial wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:58 pm
Ugh Andie yesterday and today asking for money on twitter , Kaylee and friends making fun of people who make onlyfans now cuz of the crisis as if acc didn't get an onlyfans cuz she was out of a job herself acc to her yt. Where is Anna finding these girls I've never seen her act like this.
I see lots of people tweeting their cash app asking for money or putting cash app account in their bio and I don't get it. For what exactly should people send you money?? Never seen Anna doing it either. And Kaylee is just :roll: :roll: lost every credibility

Xrubyx99
Learner
Learner

Post by Xrubyx99 »

Who’s the dude Anna’s laying on in andies story??

Post by Guest »

Xrubyx99 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:23 pm
Who’s the dude Anna’s laying on in andies story??
Andie said she has lots of gay friends. Maybe he's one of them. It looked he was in the middle and cuddling both Andie and Anna. I used to have this gay friend and me and my gf would cuddle with him like that sometimes

Post by Guest »

Aren't people suppose to self isolate and stay homeright ? I saw on their stories that Anna's friends Kaylie and her gf came to visit Anna and Andie from Texas. So not only did they visit friends but drive to another state to visit friends? WTF

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker

Post by Catsaregreat- »

nada_especial wrote:
I hate people who expect cash handouts in general, but in times like this when most people are being financially fucked over? Ew how entitled. My hours have been fucked with significantly but instead of begging people to give me money I am selling stuff I don’t need on eBay and Depop.

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker

Post by Catsaregreat- »

nada_especial wrote:
I hate people who expect cash handouts in general, but in times like this when most people are being financially fucked over? Ew how entitled. My hours have been fucked with significantly but instead of begging people to give me money I am selling stuff I don’t need on eBay and Depop.

Return to “A-M”