Anna Campbell

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!

Re: Anna Campbell

Post by Guest »

I don't know but like the person above said there were more serious stuff said her about her or their relationship and she never tweeted about that. I'm guessing more people think the same and after Anna tweeted that sad stuff yesterday and her tweets seemed like they were shading her maybe people messaged her or something. Still i don't believe for a second that she doesn't do shit to piss her off or that she doesn't give a fuck when she clearly subtweets like when she said she couldn't be cool with a cheater right after Anna and Andie became friends again and others were saying the same. Like you have to be brain dead to not see it

Post by Guest »

Wow Anna really went off. Tbh that guy Omar is really fucking annoying and if her really bullied her in the dms maybe she was right to snap. It's clear her mental health is not great and I think moving to Ohio with no friends or family around was a terrible idea for her

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:02 pm
Is there a way to get an Anna thread in the GG discord? I feel like so much goes on with her, that the discord would be a good place to talk.
Don't know how that works but if someone makes one please post the link here

ilovestarchhhh88
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ilovestarchhhh88 »

Yo what happened with Anna and Omar? I'm so confused.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker

Post by Catsaregreat- »

ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:57 pm
Yo what happened with Anna and Omar? I'm so confused.

From what I understand from the 30+ minutes I just spent reading various threads, Omar posted something on his twitter about how moron is historically a racist word and tagged Anna in it and she got mad about it.

Idk I do think it would have probably been better to just DM her the Instagram post he tweeted but she took it all too far.

Implying that Kahlen is gonna “leak their conversations” when he never said that, throwing shade at Ashley, lying by one minute being like “I don’t remember tana saying you got arrested” then the next minute saying that “I remember it clearly but she never said you got arrested bc you’re black so I don’t think it’s racist” and basically threatening suicide multiple times.

It’s just all so manipulative to be like “leave me alone don’t hold me accountable or try and educate me because I’ve had a bad year and MY MENTAL HEALTH IS BAD!” It’s sad that she’s had such a terrible year but many people have had terrible and tragic years and if they don’t get a free pass for their terrible behaviour why should she?

I feel like the whole situation could have been avoided too if she just replied saying “I didn’t know that moron had racist connotations and I’m sorry if I hurt anyone with the use of that word, that wasn’t my intention.”

Post by Guest »

I'll try to get on discord too.
I fell very bad for her but that did look like victimization and at 27 she's too old to blow things out of proportion like that. That video made her look immature but I didn't think she acting in it because you can tell she's not doing well. I also agree that moving to Ohio where she has no one but Taylor and her sister wasn't the move. If this is how she acts in fights with her gf or in general when she messes up I understand why Taylor cut the friendship short and Nat completely cut off contact.
Going back to school might be a good idea for her but I don't know how well she'd do with a schedule when she's used to do things on her time now although there are many online programs too

Post by Guest »

Moving to Ohio and being alone there definitely doesn't seem like the move for her. She seem to be acting even more immature since she's there and her mental well being seems worse than ever. She could've moved in a place of her own in Boston or closer to at least have her family when she's in a really bad spot. With Taylor signing out of that friendship again she seems very alone and unhappy and that's why she's acting like this online

Byevinnie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Byevinnie »

The way that Natalia responded to Anna dissing her makes me believe maybe she's been more innocent in the past drama than thought. When Anna was with Taylor and kept talking about natashley doing this natashley doing that, I kinda feel like that was heavily one sided and Natalia was just minding her own business

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker

Post by Catsaregreat- »

So apparently Anna is a groomer/pedophile. Big yikes to that 🤢🤮

chattbby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chattbby »

You guys should get on the discord! A lot of conversation happening there including screenshots

ilovestarchhhh88
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovestarchhhh88 »

Anna alot of things but she's not a pedo or a groomer.

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker

Post by Catsaregreat- »

ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:03 pm

Idk I consider stuff like constantly talking about sex with minors and kissing a 15 year old predatory behaviour.

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker

Post by Catsaregreat- »

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:38 pm
Catsaregreat- wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:31 pm
ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:03 pm

Idk I consider stuff like constantly talking about sex with minors and kissing a 15 year old predatory behaviour.
And literally only dating girls fresh out of high school or at an obvious much younger age. Is that jail worthy? No. Is that fucked up predatory behaviour? Yes.
I’m curious to see what she’s going to say in this video she’s releasing in a few hours. I somehow get the feeling she’s gonna try and shift all the blame (or at least most of it) onto Ashley.

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker

Post by Catsaregreat- »

chattbby wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:00 pm
You guys should get on the discord! A lot of conversation happening there including screenshots
What’s the discord server?

Byevinnie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Byevinnie »

Not to bother but the discord link says it's invalid? :(

[hell]o
Stalker
Stalker

Post by [hell]o »

Does someone have any receipts? I just learned about this yesterday and the discord doesn't work :(

majahartxx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by majahartxx »

is it possible to get the discord link?
thanku

xuseyourvoice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by xuseyourvoice »

Yes, link to the discord please!

xuseyourvoice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by xuseyourvoice »

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:17 pm
See if this works? Im having a brain fart and forgetting how i did it last time :S https://discord.com/channels/7121814188 ... 5688451122
Hmm, no this just leads me to the main app itself

j r
Learner
Learner

Post by j r »

all the shit that just went down and the screenshots and now the discord is gone. salty

Return to “A-M”