Anna Campbell

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
boringgirl2
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anna Campbell

Post by boringgirl2 »

prettyglass wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:49 am
I don’t understand why Kaylee and Taylor are pretending to be friends. Didn’t Taylor actively pursue Anna while she was with Kaylee? I wouldn’t wanna be friends with someone who did that to me. Taylor’s behaviour is beyond embarrassing. 18 is young but it’s not young enough to not know the difference between right and wrong. Obviously goes without saying that the same thing applies to TWENTY SIX year old Anna.
Tbh I mostly feel bad for Kaylee in all of this.

caciawaters
Learner
Learner

Post by caciawaters »

I can't believe how much talking these exes do behind the scenes. Let me not front like my gay ass didn't have to learn the hard way a couple of times but...once you've decided to be done with someone, you need to be done. If they are reaching out to your friends, tell your friends that you don't need to hear ish about it and have your friends ignore them as well. The way they have hurt each other, it's going to take more than just a couple of months to have any kind of civil conversations. It's hard but torturing yourself by checking to see if they've been subtweeting you etc is just too much. I am putting the onus on Anna purely because it is not a cute look at 26 to be doing all this especially with girls freshly out of their teens. ALSO, Anna is gonna fck around and get into legal trouble. You cannot be threatening to come beat people up at your BIG AGE girl. Since you are the older one it is always going to be YOU that people expect to have some sense. That's one of the annoying things about getting older...you actually have to think about consequences! *GASP* Taylor has always been problematic to me (and I don't find her personality endearing at all lol) but she is a fresh 21 so her messiness is going to be at its peak. Kaylee seems like she is a broken girl and social media validation is a lot of what she relies on to feel like a "bad b***h". They all just need to log off and get some treatment.

Putting a spoiler just cause I wrote a couple paragraphs and I know not everyone is coming on here to read essays lmao.
Anna is emotionally stunted and needs to recognize that and sort it out. She needs to get that official borderline diagnosis and start working through that when she is ready. Also she needs to read the book "The Ethical Slut" or really any book dealing with open relationships if she insists on trying to have relationships right now. It's okay if you want a piece of everybody but you have to realize that you are trying to be a serial monogamist when you are not in the headspace for that and need to be pursuing like minded people. There are people out there who want the warm fuzzies and sex and generic #couplegoals bs but are also cool if you decide to fly your manic ass wherever your new twitter crush lives for a hookup. You just have to be on the same page! DASSIT!!!

I'm Anna's age and I struggle/have struggled with a lot of things she struggles with (Bipolar, Borderline, Anxiety, PTSD, substance abuse) but I think the major difference is that my support system isn't as chaotic and I actually had to really hit rock bottom....whatever money she is making from youtube is sustaining a really unhealthy lifestyle on her part. Also, as good as it feels to leave and travel and see friends...you cannot keep running from your problems...especially to get drunk and do drugs with a group of what...like 19 - 21 year olds?

Once she is ready to do better she'll do so but for right now, Kaylee needs to stay away from Taylor (cause that girl has been exhibiting toxic traits from the start and I really do not feel like she's a genuine person) and needs to just see Anna as a lesson learned and keep it moving. The low self esteem all around is truly the saddest thing about all of this.

Post by Guest »

caciawaters wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:28 am
I can't believe how much talking these exes do behind the scenes. Let me not front like my gay ass didn't have to learn the hard way a couple of times but...once you've decided to be done with someone, you need to be done. If they are reaching out to your friends, tell your friends that you don't need to hear ish about it and have your friends ignore them as well. The way they have hurt each other, it's going to take more than just a couple of months to have any kind of civil conversations. It's hard but torturing yourself by checking to see if they've been subtweeting you etc is just too much. I am putting the onus on Anna purely because it is not a cute look at 26 to be doing all this especially with girls freshly out of their teens. ALSO, Anna is gonna fck around and get into legal trouble. You cannot be threatening to come beat people up at your BIG AGE girl. Since you are the older one it is always going to be YOU that people expect to have some sense. That's one of the annoying things about getting older...you actually have to think about consequences! *GASP* Taylor has always been problematic to me (and I don't find her personality endearing at all lol) but she is a fresh 21 so her messiness is going to be at its peak. Kaylee seems like she is a broken girl and social media validation is a lot of what she relies on to feel like a "bad b***h". They all just need to log off and get some treatment.

Putting a spoiler just cause I wrote a couple paragraphs and I know not everyone is coming on here to read essays lmao.
Anna is emotionally stunted and needs to recognize that and sort it out. She needs to get that official borderline diagnosis and start working through that when she is ready. Also she needs to read the book "The Ethical Slut" or really any book dealing with open relationships if she insists on trying to have relationships right now. It's okay if you want a piece of everybody but you have to realize that you are trying to be a serial monogamist when you are not in the headspace for that and need to be pursuing like minded people. There are people out there who want the warm fuzzies and sex and generic #couplegoals bs but are also cool if you decide to fly your manic ass wherever your new twitter crush lives for a hookup. You just have to be on the same page! DASSIT!!!

I'm Anna's age and I struggle/have struggled with a lot of things she struggles with (Bipolar, Borderline, Anxiety, PTSD, substance abuse) but I think the major difference is that my support system isn't as chaotic and I actually had to really hit rock bottom....whatever money she is making from youtube is sustaining a really unhealthy lifestyle on her part. Also, as good as it feels to leave and travel and see friends...you cannot keep running from your problems...especially to get drunk and do drugs with a group of what...like 19 - 21 year olds?

Once she is ready to do better she'll do so but for right now, Kaylee needs to stay away from Taylor (cause that girl has been exhibiting toxic traits from the start and I really do not feel like she's a genuine person) and needs to just see Anna as a lesson learned and keep it moving. The low self esteem all around is truly the saddest thing about all of this.
Yeah I agree. I think drugs and her bipolar/borderline personality prevented Anna from growing emotionally and understanding herself better. I know what it's like to have this thing where you get so enthusiastic about someone but after a few months it starts to fade, they don't impress you anymore and you don't feel like impressing them either. It's just about the excitement of the beginning. But if you feel you're like that it's always a mistake to get involved with people who want something serious and let them fall for you. Also Anna never gave herself time to move on since she broke up with Ashley so her feelings are always confusing and I almost believe she doesn't even know what she feels anymore at times. She's just lost.

And with Taylor and Kaylee it's the disappointment of finding out your first love wasn't who you thought combined with the teenage mentally that perfectly reflects their age.

KerriT123
Talker
Talker

Post by KerriT123 »

Yupyupyupyup wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:17 pm
I really do feel sorry for these girls she’s fucked about. You can see how fucked they are/feel.

The drugs comment Taylor made on her live was so worrying, Anna knows what the reactions to this kinds of drugs at what quantities could cause and introduces it to these (even though willing) uneducated teenagers.
What did Taylor say about drugs? I missed part of the stream.

Post by Guest »

KerriT123 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:57 am
Yupyupyupyup wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:17 pm
I really do feel sorry for these girls she’s fucked about. You can see how fucked they are/feel.

The drugs comment Taylor made on her live was so worrying, Anna knows what the reactions to this kinds of drugs at what quantities could cause and introduces it to these (even though willing) uneducated teenagers.
What did Taylor say about drugs? I missed part of the stream.
That she was doing some things recreationally before she met Anna but after that she started abusing everything and got anger issues because of it (And because Anna was gaslighting her. Like when Taylor was asking her if she's subtweeting or sending subiminal messages to her exes Anna was telling her she's crazy but afterwards admitted it was true and that was posting things on twitter for Kaylee to see and before for Ashley to see, so they would know she still thinks of them) Kaylee also hinted her psychedelic use got worse after she met Anna and that at one festival they went to they did more then Kaylee ever did before. Taylor also said that even when she wasn't present Anna would do a ton of drugs with her friends in Ohio and once when she was high she flirted with a common friend of theirs Gabbi (they broke up 3 days prior to this but still). All in all it means that Ashley wasn't lying when she said she was surround by bad influences and Anna has a serious drug problem.

boringgirl2
Learner
Learner

Post by boringgirl2 »

I’ve had a feeling for a while that Anna had a drug problem, and issues with emotional maturity as well. I actually used to be a pretty big fan of her a couple years ago (when I was like 19-21) but as I got older I started to realize that something seemed off. I have to admit, I’ve experimented with drugs before, I study psych, I was realizing I wasn’t straight around the time she started dating Ashley/Nat so when I was younger I felt like I related to her a lot. As I got older though (I’m 23 now) I realized that she was still doing the same shit and I just stopped relating to her.

Also, this is off topic but I always found it weird that she acted like she knew so much about psych, talked about grad school etc, but she airs all of her dirty laundry on the internet (most grad programs aren’t gonna like that especially counselling/ psych programs). It’s a different topic for a different time but yeah, idk. I just lost interest in her content but would check in occasionally to see if she was up to anything interesting. It’s always the same toxic relationships, sex toy halls, sex Q&As, and drug videos with the occasional mental health video.

chattbby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chattbby »

Does anyone else feel like Taylor manipulated Kaylee into taking her side against Anna? Don’t get me wrong, Anna had her role to play in the chaos.. but Taylor threatened to humiliate Kaylee publicly, stole Anna from her, then invalidated Kaylee’s heartbreak. Why is Taylor acting all buddy buddy and “girl power” with Kaylee now?

Kaylee was clearly healing and moving on.. wtf does Taylor want with her?

boringgirl2
Learner
Learner

Post by boringgirl2 »

chattbby wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:10 pm
Does anyone else feel like Taylor manipulated Kaylee into taking her side against Anna? Don’t get me wrong, Anna had her role to play in the chaos.. but Taylor threatened to humiliate Kaylee publicly, stole Anna from her, then invalidated Kaylee’s heartbreak. Why is Taylor acting all buddy buddy and “girl power” with Kaylee now?

Wait Taylor threatened to publicly humiliate Kaylee?

Post by Guest »

boringgirl2 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:27 pm
chattbby wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:10 pm

I can't know if what Taylor said about Anna thinking about her while having sex with Kaylee is true. But Anna for sure pitted these girls against each other. When she was with Kaylee she wanted Kaylee to hate Taylor so she told her Taylor was the devil. When she got back with Taylor she wanted Taylor to defend her and hate Kaylee so she told Taylor Kaylee was insane and encouraged Taylor to "defend" her against Kaylee online. Now when Taylor and Kaylee got to speak with each other they probably got along, they're around the same age too, and realized what Anna told each of them wasn't matching the reality. Anna probably banked on them never speaking to each other and lost.

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

boringgirl2 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:53 am
prettyglass wrote:
I don’t understand why Kaylee and Taylor are pretending to be friends. Didn’t Taylor actively pursue Anna while she was with Kaylee? I wouldn’t wanna be friends with someone who did that to me. Taylor’s behaviour is beyond embarrassing. 18 is young but it’s not young enough to not know the difference between right and wrong. Obviously goes without saying that the same thing applies to TWENTY SIX year old Anna.
Just to clarify I was referring to Taylor when I said 18 is young but she should know the difference between right and wrong.

Edit: I didn’t realise Taylor is actually 21 which honestly makes her behaviour even more embarrassing.

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

Anna is gonna end up like Nichols from orange is the new black

chattbby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chattbby »

sayaanna wrote:
boringgirl2 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:27 pm
chattbby wrote: Does anyone else feel like Taylor manipulated Kaylee into taking her side against Anna? Don’t get me wrong, Anna had her role to play in the chaos.. but Taylor threatened to humiliate Kaylee publicly, stole Anna from her, then invalidated Kaylee’s heartbreak. Why is Taylor acting all buddy buddy and “girl power” with Kaylee now?

I can't know if what Taylor said about Anna thinking about her while having sex with Kaylee is true. But Anna for sure pitted these girls against each other. When she was with Kaylee she wanted Kaylee to hate Taylor so she told her Taylor was the devil. When she got back with Taylor she wanted Taylor to defend her and hate Kaylee so she told Taylor Kaylee was insane and encouraged Taylor to "defend" her against Kaylee online. Now when Taylor and Kaylee got to speak with each other they probably got along, they're around the same age too, and realized what Anna told each of them wasn't matching the reality. Anna probably banked on them never speaking to each other and lost.
I just watched Taylors Instagram live and it gave a little more perspective. I agree with you.. now I think Anna felt threatened by Kaylee and Taylor becoming allies. Maybe she thought they were planning on exposing her, so she beat them to it. Can’t believe she’s 26! Leave teenagers out of your issues Anna!! Pick on someone your own size

chattbby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chattbby »

prettyglass wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:11 pm
boringgirl2 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:53 am
prettyglass wrote:
Just to clarify I was referring to Taylor when I said 18 is young but she should know the difference between right and wrong.

Edit: I didn’t realise Taylor is actually 21 which honestly makes her behaviour even more embarrassing.
Not that it makes it any better but she just turned 21. I also think it’s important to note that toxic relationships can keep people from maturing. Taylor met Anna when she was 18 and they were on/off for almost two years. The heavy drug use most likely clouded her judgement as well and affected her even more.

If what they said about her is true, Anna might have subliminally tweeted Taylor while she was with kaylee. Maybe that gave Taylor hope that they could get back together? Regardless, I believe she already admitted she was wrong to Kaylee and it seems like Kaylee forgave her

KerriT123
Talker
Talker

Post by KerriT123 »

boringgirl2 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:37 am
I’ve had a feeling for a while that Anna had a drug problem, and issues with emotional maturity as well. I actually used to be a pretty big fan of her a couple years ago (when I was like 19-21) but as I got older I started to realize that something seemed off. I have to admit, I’ve experimented with drugs before, I study psych, I was realizing I wasn’t straight around the time she started dating Ashley/Nat so when I was younger I felt like I related to her a lot. As I got older though (I’m 23 now) I realized that she was still doing the same shit and I just stopped relating to her.

Also, this is off topic but I always found it weird that she acted like she knew so much about psych, talked about grad school etc, but she airs all of her dirty laundry on the internet (most grad programs aren’t gonna like that especially counselling/ psych programs). It’s a different topic for a different time but yeah, idk. I just lost interest in her content but would check in occasionally to see if she was up to anything interesting. It’s always the same toxic relationships, sex toy halls, sex Q&As, and drug videos with the occasional mental health video.
WRT the drug problem, I think it's very interesting that most (all?) of Anna's ex's have had problems with her drug use. First with Nat, where Anna tried to turn it around saying oh no, believe me you guys *she* is the one with the drug problem. Then with Steph, where they had huge fights about Anna's drug use and Anna being an addict (although supposedly that was just weed? Rather than harder drugs like the other relationships). And then Taylor, which again Anna manipulated the narrative of and made it seem like Taylor was the one with the problem and when they gave drugs up made it seem like she was giving drugs up for Taylor because of *her* problem with it.

Post by Guest »

KerriT123 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:01 am
boringgirl2 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:37 am

WRT the drug problem, I think it's very interesting that most (all?) of Anna's ex's have had problems with her drug use. First with Nat, where Anna tried to turn it around saying oh no, believe me you guys *she* is the one with the drug problem. Then with Steph, where they had huge fights about Anna's drug use and Anna being an addict (although supposedly that was just weed? Rather than harder drugs like the other relationships). And then Taylor, which again Anna manipulated the narrative of and made it seem like Taylor was the one with the problem and when they gave drugs up made it seem like she was giving drugs up for Taylor because of *her* problem with it.
AND with Kaylee too. Kaylee said on the phone in Taylor's live that they did half of gram of molly with E on top both days they were at a music festival and that she's never took so much before or smth like that. That's insane to do so much with an 18 yr old at 26. It's crazy how she's gonna go with this new girl now at another music festival and probably do it all over again. She'll never stop.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:09 am
Is this new girl at least her age now? I’m also 26, and I can’t even fathom hanging out with a 4th year university student, let alone a teenager!
I think I saw on her twitter she's in her 1st or second year of college. But the fact that she changed her twitter name to "new girl" when all this drama went down and didn't want to pay attention to what all these girls went through, probably thinking she's immune cause she's better than them, tells me she's very young and immature as well. And as full of herself as Taylor and Kaylee were in the beginning thinking they're hot shit because a Youtuber gives them attention. Her flirting on twitter is also teenagerish, there's no way she's over 22 at best.

Also as incompatible as her and Steph were, and disregarding Steph's flaws, I think Anna could've benefited a lot more if she would've been in that relationship longer. It would've helped with her maturing and her drug problem. Sadly I think this is why Anna is seeking out very young girls. In order to date her age she'll have to find another 27 yr old with her maturity level and who'll put up with her bullshit. So she has an easier time blinding young girls with her charm who by the time they realize what they've gotten themselves into they're in for a sad ride.

Post by Guest »

Whats the new girls @?

Yupyupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyupyup »

The end of Anna’s new video made me literally want to die. She is 26 years old. Grow up.
Christ on a bike :toad:

boringgirl2
Learner
Learner

Post by boringgirl2 »

Yupyupyupyup wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:42 pm
The end of Anna’s new video made me literally want to die. She is 26 years old. Grow up.
Yeah, she acts like she’s 19. No wonder she always goes for the young ones 🙄. There’s no shame in talking about sex but the way she does just feels so immature. Also you’d think she would have learned by now that public relationships don’t seem to work for her yet she’s already so public with Dannie and I don’t even think they’re dating yet (?). Privacy is nice sometimes

Edit: I’m biased because I’m the most private person ever and I get some people are super open, that’s cool, but I can imagine that having thousands of people shipping your new relationship would add a lot of stress.

Yupyupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyupyup »

boringgirl2 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:47 pm
Yupyupyupyup wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:42 pm
Yeah, she acts like she’s 19. No wonder she always goes for the young ones 🙄. There’s no shame in talking about sex but the way she does just feels so immature. Also you’d think she would have learned by now that public relationships don’t seem to work for her yet she’s already so public with Dannie and I don’t even think they’re dating yet (?). Privacy is nice sometimes

Edit: I’m biased because I’m the most private person ever and I get some people are super open, that’s cool, but I can imagine that having thousands of people shipping your new relationship would add a lot of stress.
And after she went on about how she never wanted a relationship in the public eye again. It really feels like they’re all just doing it (Taylor, Karlee and Anna) so publicly you’re each other to hurt each other because they know it’ll tick each other off. From Taylor and Karlee, although they should know better I will let them off for their age. It’s still embarrassing regardless but at least they’re not acting like this while they’re in their mid 20s.
Christ on a bike :toad:

Return to “A-M”