Anna Campbell

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!

Re: Anna Campbell

Post by Guest »

estherx wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:16 pm
Kaylee just exposed some private messages about some of her friends. I really felt sorry for her before but on god she became such a drama starter. Like those people aren't even youtubers or anything putting that stuff out there for people to hate on them is so unnecessary. That's exactly what Anna did to her
I saw it. Among the girls I saw had a problem with her were the girls that she lived with before and she was laughing with a friend saying they live in filth or something like that. I'm sorry but on youtube she said one of those girls invited her to stay with her when she heard her living situation is so bad. Imagine opening your house to someone for them to go and say you live dirty. I also remember Anna saying in her video that Kaylee told her she wasn't interested in social media and now she's all about social media drama. Back then Anna was saying she doesn't want any youtuber or person involved in social media so I think Kaylee went along with it. What person goes from I don't want anything to do with social media to now exposing everyone on it? She grew a lot on social media from the drama with Anna and now she acts like she's above everyone else.

TBh this makes me likes Anna a little more. She never acted this snobbish and when she had drama with her exes it was always a little 2 sided I means she never started talking about it out of the blue, the ex had something to say as well. With Kaylee her second ex never tweeted anything about the relationship, it was only Kaylee who blasted her on twitter when it happened and then on youtube. The girl never tried to gain followers from Kaylee or anything. Also Anna never talked shit about her friends publicly even when she had a falling out with some of them and never shamed anyone for their living conditions. Kaylee revealed a very ugly side of her and I think this might've been her personality all along

Post by Guest »

Fredsam wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:23 am
estherx wrote:
Kaylee just exposed some private messages about some of her friends. I really felt sorry for her before but on god she became such a drama starter. Like those people aren't even youtubers or anything putting that stuff out there for people to hate on them is so unnecessary. That's exactly what Anna did to her
I saw it. Among the girls I saw had a problem with her were the girls that she lived with before and she was laughing with a friend saying they live in filth or something like that. I'm sorry but on youtube she said one of those girls invited her to stay with her when she heard her living situation is so bad. Imagine opening your house to someone for them to go and say you live dirty. I also remember Anna saying in her video that Kaylee told her she wasn't interested in social media and now she's all about social media drama. Back then Anna was saying she doesn't want any youtuber or person involved in social media so I think Kaylee went along with it. What person goes from I don't want anything to do with social media to now exposing everyone on it? She grew a lot on social media from the drama with Anna and now she acts like she's above everyone else.

TBh this makes me likes Anna a little more. She never acted this snobbish and when she had drama with her exes it was always a little 2 sided I means she never started talking about it out of the blue, the ex had something to say as well. With Kaylee her second ex never tweeted anything about the relationship, it was only Kaylee who blasted her on twitter when it happened and then on youtube. The girl never tried to gain followers from Kaylee or anything. Also Anna never talked shit about her friends publicly even when she had a falling out with some of them and never shamed anyone for their living conditions. Kaylee revealed a very ugly side of her and I think this might've been her personality all along
Don't think this kind of thing pops out of nowhere, she must've had in her from the start. The only thing Kaylee exposed with those screenshots was her talking shit about her friends. And yes this does make me appreciate Anna in some areas. I've never seen her make fun of people for having less money than her. Anna was with Kaylee when Kaylee had nothing, the same with Taylor and now with Andie since I don't think Andie makes as much as Anna since she's just a nanny. Anna never gave off the vibe that she's choosing friendships or relationships or dropping them based on money

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Catsaregreat- »

Does anyone else find it really annoying how often Taylor asks her “fans” for video ideas. Sis, if you’re this uncreative and lazy get a real job. YouTube clearly isn’t for you if you can’t even post once a month or come up with your own videos.

ilovestarchhhh88
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovestarchhhh88 »

estherx wrote:
Fredsam wrote:
estherx wrote:

Don't think this kind of thing pops out of nowhere, she must've had in her from the start. The only thing Kaylee exposed with those screenshots was her talking shit about her friends. And yes this does make me appreciate Anna in some areas. I've never seen her make fun of people for having less money than her. Anna was with Kaylee when Kaylee had nothing, the same with Taylor and now with Andie since I don't think Andie makes as much as Anna since she's just a nanny. Anna never gave off the vibe that she's choosing friendships or relationships or dropping them based on money
Do yall see the shit that's going on with Kaylee on Twitter?

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:18 pm
estherx wrote:
Fredsam wrote:
estherx wrote:

Yes the convo you quoted above was about the things she said on twitter

Post by Guest »

Anna said she's filming with Andie for youtube this time. I'm actually curious to see her personality and the way they interact because with Taylor Anna was always the one who seemed a lot more into it and it was getting kind of old. It will be interesting to see Anna with someone who seems to be just as into her

ilovestarchhhh88
Learner
Learner

estherx wrote:
ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:
estherx wrote:
Fredsam wrote:
estherx wrote:

Kaylee need someone to knock her tf out. She's making fun of a girl for getting cheated on. But bitch didn't you get left twice in a row. Anna left u for Taylor and that carissa girl left her for sone broad she met on tinder. Like sit down. She's on Twitter talking shit about girls who make tik toks. That shit cringy to me too but i will never get on social media making fun of people having fun. She's miserable. Talking about drinking 1k champagne is her vibe. Girl get you another shirt, i swear she wears that red shirt in every picture she takes.

Post by Guest »

ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:06 pm
estherx wrote:
ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:
estherx wrote:
Fredsam wrote:

Kaylee need someone to knock her tf out. She's making fun of a girl for getting cheated on. But bitch didn't you get left twice in a row. Anna left u for Taylor and that carissa girl left her for sone broad she met on tinder. Like sit down. She's on Twitter talking shit about girls who make tik toks. That shit cringy to me too but i will never get on social media making fun of people having fun. She's miserable. Talking about drinking 1k champagne is her vibe. Girl get you another shirt, i swear she wears that red shirt in every picture she takes.

Dont like this behavior either and i don't buy that she doesn't care about losing some of her friends. Many times she said they were her family. I think they didnt like how she changed and they dropped her so she puts on this "I'm better than everyone" face to make herself feel better. Some of it might also be the influence of her new friends who seem to only care about showing off how much they make on social media. People who are actually wealthy don't do that Some of it it's her being 19 and going from having nothing to having a lot more money, a room with a big closet and pool. She's attached to the hip to this new friend she has and their luxurious getaways because there's nothing else to do. I don't think Anna would've fw this version of Kaylee

Post by Guest »

estherx wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:54 pm
ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:
estherx wrote:
ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:
estherx wrote: Don't think this kind of thing pops out of nowhere, she must've had in her from the start. The only thing Kaylee exposed with those screenshots was her talking shit about her friends. And yes this does make me appreciate Anna in some areas. I've never seen her make fun of people for having less money than her. Anna was with Kaylee when Kaylee had nothing, the same with Taylor and now with Andie since I don't think Andie makes as much as Anna since she's just a nanny. Anna never gave off the vibe that she's choosing friendships or relationships or dropping them based on money

Dont like this behavior either and i don't buy that she doesn't care about losing some of her friends. Many times she said they were her family. I think they didnt like how she changed and they dropped her so she puts on this "I'm better than everyone" face to make herself feel better. Some of it might also be the influence of her new friends who seem to only care about showing off how much they make on social media. People who are actually wealthy don't do that Some of it it's her being 19 and going from having nothing to having a lot more money, a room with a big closet and pool. She's attached to the hip to this new friend she has and their luxurious getaways because there's nothing else to do. I don't think Anna would've fw this version of Kaylee
Neeeeever liked Taylor but if you'd make me choose now between her and Kaylee I would go with Taylor. Annnnnnnd if I had to choose between hanging out with Andie and hanging with Kaylee I would choose Andie all the way. hope this is just a phase for her. I like her new tattoo though

Post by Guest »

Taylor really seems to have lost passion for youtube though. Someone told me she said in her recent live she's not moving with Serena to Cali she's moving with her sister. Serena is moving to Florida

ilovestarchhhh88
Learner
Learner

Fredsam wrote:
estherx wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:54 pm
ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:
estherx wrote:
ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:

Neeeeever liked Taylor but if you'd make me choose now between her and Kaylee I would go with Taylor. Annnnnnnd if I had to choose between hanging out with Andie and hanging with Kaylee I would choose Andie all the way. hope this is just a phase for her. I like her new tattoo though
Yeah I'd hang with Taylor over Kaylee any day the same with Andie. Kaylee was cool at the beginning,she changed. Anyways Andie already saying she loves Anna and they haven't dating that long yet. Maybe this is it for Anna. I just hope so.

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker

Post by Catsaregreat- »

estherx wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:47 pm
Taylor really seems to have lost passion for youtube though. Someone told me she said in her recent live she's not moving with Serena to Cali she's moving with her sister. Serena is moving to Florida
Did she ever have passion for it? Despite how often she begs for ideas, I can’t remember a single creative video she’s ever made. I’ve always got the feeling she liked having a job where she didn’t have to do anything, and liked having all these people kiss her ass and tell her she’s the hottest person alive.

ilovestarchhhh88
Learner
Learner

So what do yall think of Kaylee tattoo?

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker

Post by Catsaregreat- »

ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:34 pm

I think it’s ugly as fuck 😂

Waster52
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Waster52 »

I had to unfollow Kaylee 😤 I used to think she was really cool but she's changed so much. Into such a horrible, materialistic, bitchy person. So disappointing to see. And ya I agree her new tatt is ugly

Post by Guest »

Catsaregreat- wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:11 pm
ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:34 pm

I think it’s ugly as fuck 😂
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: if she likes it it is what it is She got one on her neck too with "Ignorance is bliss" :roll:

But have you seen in Annas story her and Andie were on the bed watching Tana videos? Wtff is this obsession with Tana?

Post by Guest »

Waster52 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:22 am
I had to unfollow Kaylee 😤 I used to think she was really cool but she's changed so much. Into such a horrible, materialistic, bitchy person. So disappointing to see. And ya I agree her new tatt is ugly
I don't feel sorry for her like I used to when Anna left her but its still kinda sad. What i understood from twitter was that she had a falling out with someone and that person went and told others that kaylee talked shit about them the whole time.I remember Anna saying this too in her video about kaylee. And kaylee also had a fight with another friend earlier that said on twitter that you're talking shit about everyone in your group but now I see they're friends again. So i think what happened was those people ditched kaylee when they learned she was talking shit about them and kaylee was left with her good paying onlyfans job, a new shiner place and a couple of friends who constantly brag about money. They also talk about finding real love and genuine people while being the fakest themselves. i think love failed kaylee miserably and now she thinks money won't. The reality is that the friends who were there for her when she had nothing those were the real deal. She used to call those twitter lesbians family and now because they dropped her she acts like shes above them to feel better

Post by Guest »

estherx wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:38 am
Waster52 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:22 am
I don't feel sorry for her like I used to when Anna left her but its still kinda sad. What i understood from twitter was that she had a falling out with someone and that person went and told others that kaylee talked shit about them the whole time.I remember Anna saying this too in her video about kaylee. And kaylee also had a fight with another friend earlier that said on twitter that you're talking shit about everyone in your group but now I see they're friends again. So i think what happened was those people ditched kaylee when they learned she was talking shit about them and kaylee was left with her good paying onlyfans job, a new shiner place and a couple of friends who constantly brag about money. They also talk about finding real love and genuine people while being the fakest themselves. i think love failed kaylee miserably and now she thinks money won't. The reality is that the friends who were there for her when she had nothing those were the real deal. She used to call those twitter lesbians family and now because they dropped her she acts like shes above them to feel better
Ya I agree with this, with this attitude she won't find anyone good for her any time soon. She's very young too maybe she'll change with time. Dont think she wouldve turned out like this if she and anna would've have gotten back together

Post by Guest »

This is the 4th or 5th time that Andie is tweeting about doing drugs before going to a rave. I mean molly and psychedelics in general are fine whatever but I hope they arent really doing xanax bars like Andie tweeted many times about, really hope this is just showing off for twitter. I never had a problem with psychedelics but when I started doing xanax bars at shows the trouble started cuz its very addictive

ilovestarchhhh88
Learner
Learner

YALL NEED TO GO WATCH ANNA INSTAGRAM STORY. LIKE RIGHT NOW. They need to calm down before someone fucks around and get a concussion.

Return to “A-M”