Anna Campbell

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!

Re: Anna Campbell

Post by Guest »

Now even Tana faked apologize & made Anna look stupid for defending her

Post by Guest »

Anna's apology looked more genuine than Tana's but she still didn't condemn Tana's behavior, she only apologized because she needed to reactivate to promote her onlyfans

Post by Guest »

nada_especial wrote: Anna's apology looked more genuine than Tana's but she still didn't condemn Tana's behavior, she only apologized because she needed to reactivate to promote her onlyfans
Also I'm living for how Andie liked shady comments about Anna and this situation

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Catsaregreat- »

Rolled my eyes so hard at Taylor’s tweet “ when people say onlyfans is a lazy way of making money, haha sorry u wanna waste ur life away when i make just as much as u in 5 minutes lol”

Didn’t know that onlyfans is now the only way of making money that isn’t a “waste of your life.” Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think that people who do sex work should be shamed. But she just seems like an elitist hypocrite posting dumb shit like that 🙄 not everyone #1 has a YouTuber ex to leech “relevancy” off of #2 Wants to show their naked body online for god knows who to see.

Post by Guest »

Mostly peole with a decent following actually make bank on onlyfans. Most just make like a regular month's paycheck you'd get at a 9-5. I think everyone should do what they feel would suit them best and make them happy. My thing is that if these influencers go actually naked to make something substantial I can imagine regular people would have to go much further than that. But again everyone should do what it makes them happy in life.

Anna's codependency is scary, going from person to person like that. Someone commented that this relationship is a dark comedy. if this isn't the perfect way to describe this shit show I don't know what it is

mel2019
Learner
Learner

Post by mel2019 »

Catsaregreat- wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:19 am
Rolled my eyes so hard at Taylor’s tweet “ when people say onlyfans is a lazy way of making money, haha sorry u wanna waste ur life away when i make just as much as u in 5 minutes lol”

Didn’t know that onlyfans is now the only way of making money that isn’t a “waste of your life.” Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think that people who do sex work should be shamed. But she just seems like an elitist hypocrite posting dumb shit like that 🙄 not everyone #1 has a YouTuber ex to leech “relevancy” off of #2 Wants to show their naked body online for god knows who to see.
Jokes on her because her onlyfans career will only last for as long as she's young and has a fanbase that's still interested in her. At least with a "normal" job you can always list it as having work experience when you apply somewhere else or make a steady career out of the field you're working in.

OF also isn't steady income,since it heavily depends on the engagement you get. I really can't stand it when people like her try to paint it as something that can make you a lot of money quick because it really depends on how big of a fan base you have and also,who knows whatconsequences it'll have when it comes to relationships and future job prospects.IMO people jump into it way too quickly because of the money without weighing out the pros and cons first.

Post by Guest »

mel2019 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:08 pm
Catsaregreat- wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:19 am

Jokes on her because her onlyfans career will only last for as long as she's young and has a fanbase that's still interested in her. At least with a "normal" job you can always list it as having work experience when you apply somewhere else or make a steady career out of the field you're working in.

OF also isn't steady income,since it heavily depends on the engagement you get. I really can't stand it when people like her try to paint it as something that can make you a lot of money quick because it really depends on how big of a fan base you have and also,who knows whatconsequences it'll have when it comes to relationships and future job prospects.IMO people jump into it way too quickly because of the money without weighing out the pros and cons first.
I don't really have a problem with OF & when it comes to relationships I would just be with someone who accepts it BUT I would also make sure to save and invest the money I'm making. I see many young girls living it up & spending it all. While I love the living in the moment mentality they should take advantage of the fact that they make thousands of dollars a month and invest to make sure they won't have to work for anyone in the future. Anna probably made around 10k this month on OF. When I'd make this much i would usually save around half

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker

Post by Catsaregreat- »

Has anyone heard Ashley’s new song? I guess it’s better than the “Which Me” one but imo it’s absolute garbage. Granted I like metal so I’m not the target demographic (though I definitely have a few guilty pleasure bops) but everyone is in her comment section telling her she is such a talented singer, where as to me it just sounds HEAVILY auto tuned, pretty basic song lyrics and doesn’t show much of a vocal range 🤷🏻‍♀️

Post by Guest »

Anna's tweets about going from having no money to buying an Audi and renting a big apartment it's annoying because she doesn't clarify that this is only possible if you previously had a big following. There are lots of teenagers now who can't wait to be 18 to do onlyfans without realizing for some it takes time to actually make bank while for others it might never happen. In the mean time your nudes will be online forever. Some will be ok with that but I can guarantee some will regret it later especially if they didn't succeed. I don't have a problem at all with doing onlyfans but I have a problem with these influencers getting young people to think this is the easiest thing ever.

Post by Guest »

Anna and taylor' s "friendship" was short lived. Taylor tweeted something about people not respecting her boundries and wanting her life back and I think she blocked Anna on twitter. But who knows tomorrow they might be friends again...

Post by Guest »

nomoregames wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:41 am
Anna and taylor' s "friendship" was short lived. Taylor tweeted something about people not respecting her boundries and wanting her life back and I think she blocked Anna on twitter. But who knows tomorrow they might be friends again...
They just can't seem to understand their relationship turns toxic sooner or later no matter if they stay friends or girlfriends. They have very different personalities. Anna likes to be around people all the time & Taylor doesn't. And Anna gives the vibe that she's the type of person to make you feel guilty if you refuse to hang out with her. Moving to the same small place where Taylor lives when you're not friends there with anybody else was just as bad as moving in with her last year. From when they announced this I had a feeling Anna hoped for more like getting back together cuz she was liking tannor comments & shit like that while Taylor meant it & probably just wanted to stay friends. Anna just need to finds people like her who enjoy being around others all the time so she won't feel like she suffocate people like Taylor who need their time alone

boringgirl2
Learner
Learner

Post by boringgirl2 »

nada_especial wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:59 am
nomoregames wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:41 am
They just can't seem to understand their relationship turns toxic sooner or later no matter if they stay friends or girlfriends. They have very different personalities. Anna likes to be around people all the time & Taylor doesn't. And Anna gives the vibe that she's the type of person to make you feel guilty if you refuse to hang out with her. Moving to the same small place where Taylor lives when you're not friends there with anybody else was just as bad as moving in with her last year. From when they announced this I had a feeling Anna hoped for more like getting back together cuz she was liking tannor comments & shit like that while Taylor meant it & probably just wanted to stay friends. Anna just need to finds people like her who enjoy being around others all the time so she won't feel like she suffocate people like Taylor who need their time alone
Also like a week or so ago Anna shared a photo of Taylor’s body promoting her only fans, and said something like “I got to see this for 2 years and now you get to too”. I know everyone has different boundaries but I can guarantee you if an ex said that about me I would NOT be impressed, and idk many (if any) people who would be comfortable with that. I really wish I took a screenshot but it was on her ig story so it’s gone now.

Post by Guest »

boringgirl2 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:36 am
nada_especial wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:59 am
Also like a week or so ago Anna shared a photo of Taylor’s body promoting her only fans, and said something like “I got to see this for 2 years and now you get to too”. I know everyone has different boundaries but I can guarantee you if an ex said that about me I would NOT be impressed, and idk many (if any) people who would be comfortable with that. I really wish I took a screenshot but it was on her ig story so it’s gone now.
I mean Taylor also retweeted something of Annas OF saying this is why I dated this bitch for 2 years & that photo with Taylor was originally posted by Taylor so I don't know how much of a problem that was although it would be awkward for me to act like that with my ex.
But I thought when she tweeted that she called Taylot drunk at 4 am to ask her to come over & get drunk with her that kind of behavior might ve not sat well with Taylor. They need to understand that they don't work well together as anything. It starts off good but it always seems to end up bad They're just hurting themselves over & over at this point

Post by Guest »

ghostlyflowers wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:22 am
boringgirl2 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:36 am

I mean Taylor also retweeted something of Annas OF saying this is why I dated this bitch for 2 years & that photo with Taylor was originally posted by Taylor so I don't know how much of a problem that was although it would be awkward for me to act like that with my ex.
But I thought when she tweeted that she called Taylot drunk at 4 am to ask her to come over & get drunk with her that kind of behavior might ve not sat well with Taylor. They need to understand that they don't work well together as anything. It starts off good but it always seems to end up bad They're just hurting themselves over & over at this point
This time it didn't even last that long until Taylor got fed up with Anna. It wasn't even a month. I know she has her own apartment but that town is very small. It's kind of awkward and lonely to be there if she's on bad terms with Taylor since she doesn't seem to have any other friend apart from her

Post by Guest »

Anna said she's making 20k/ month on OF. It's amazing how willing people are to throw money at her. But based on her snaps and insta stories making 20k per month only to spend your time in bed every day watching tv is really fucking sad

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker

Post by Catsaregreat- »

nomoregames wrote: Anna said she's making 20k/ month on OF. It's amazing how willing people are to throw money at her. But based on her snaps and insta stories making 20k per month only to spend your time in bed every day watching tv is really fucking sad
I can think of very few youtubers who deserve it less, lmao.

Post by Guest »

Catsaregreat- wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:50 pm
nomoregames wrote: Anna said she's making 20k/ month on OF. It's amazing how willing people are to throw money at her. But based on her snaps and insta stories making 20k per month only to spend your time in bed every day watching tv is really fucking sad
It is sad to make so much and do nothing with it. That's why shes also not motivated now to go back to grad school like she said or work in psychology again. She makes so much for doing nothing, what's the point of actually doing anything else?

You can see how much happier Andie is now. And Anna's friend Kaylie is so close with both Andie and her gf, she must know Anna had some big flows too in order to ignore how those girls "treated" Anna and be so close to them. It's also sad she moved to Ohio and what seems like her only friend now there, Taylor, doesn't want much to do with her. From what she posts on snap and insta she seems depressed.

boringgirl2
Learner
Learner

Post by boringgirl2 »

ghostlyflowers wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:07 pm
Catsaregreat- wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:50 pm

It is sad to make so much and do nothing with it. That's why shes also not motivated now to go back to grad school like she said or work in psychology again. She makes so much for doing nothing, what's the point of actually doing anything else?

You can see how much happier Andie is now. And Anna's friend Kaylie is so close with both Andie and her gf, she must know Anna had some big flows too in order to ignore how those girls "treated" Anna and be so close to them. It's also sad she moved to Ohio and what seems like her only friend now there, Taylor, doesn't want much to do with her. From what she posts on snap and insta she seems depressed.
I don’t think she’d be able to get into grad school tbh. Idk what her grades were like but the way she posts everything online is not a good look for a psych grad program, especially with her blatant drug use. If she ever gets into a grad program for psych it would have to be a program that’s not very competitive/ reputable. The people that apply to the reputable psych grad programs are stellar and do years worth of lab work, an honours degree, volunteer work, etc.

Also, she should use her money to get herself some therapy. Maybe she’s already doing that, if not she really needs to get on it. If we can see that she has a lot of toxic traits in relationships plus a drug problem, on top of preexisting mental health issues, than imagine what we DON’T know. I don’t even blame Taylor for dipping out on that friendship it sounds exhausting.

Edited for clarification

Post by Guest »

boringgirl2 wrote:
ghostlyflowers wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:07 pm

I don’t think she’d be able to get into grad school tbh. Idk what her grades were like but the way she posts everything online is not a good look for a psych grad program, especially with her blatant drug use. If she ever gets into a grad program for psych it would have to be a program that’s not very competitive/ reputable. The people that apply to the reputable psych grad programs are stellar and do years worth of lab work, an honours degree, volunteer work, etc.

Also, she should use her money to get herself some therapy. Maybe she’s already doing that, if not she really needs to get on it. If we can see that she has a lot of toxic traits in relationships plus a drug problem, on top of preexisting mental health issues, than imagine what we DON’T know. I don’t even blame Taylor for dipping out on that friendship it sounds exhausting.

Edited for clarification
Agreed with everything. And to me it just seems so greedy to say you're making 20k a month from onlyfans and then go on youtube and say you still need to have sponsors because those money aren't enough. Say that you want to but not need to. I make around 15k, that's more than 80% of the population, that's enough.

Post by Guest »

nada_especial wrote:
boringgirl2 wrote:

Edited for clarification
Agreed with everything. And to me it just seems so greedy to say you're making 20k a month from onlyfans and then go on youtube and say you still need to have sponsors because those money aren't enough. Say that you want to but not need to. I make around 15k, that's more than 80% of the population, that's enough.
She might actually need too if she got herself into a lot of credit card debt. But even if she has debt the fact that as soon as she started making this kind of money she bought herself a fancy car instead of starting by paying some of her debt says a lot about her maturity level. Just like a kid who wants to buy sweets first instead of actual food.

A couple of days ago Taylor posted an instagram story talking about having an ex who wanted her to give them attention 24/7 and would get mad if she would hang out with her friends separately and not be on her phone. I think she was talking about Anna because she said several times in videos how Anna didn't have a problem with being with her 24/7 and she would stop talking with her friends as soon as Anna was back in her life. That doesn't seem healthy at all and I could see Anna doing that. She said herself in a video that she likes having the same friends as her partner.If as soon as she moved there Anna started to want attention from Taylor 24/7 I can see why Taylor pushed her away again

Return to “A-M”