Ellen Fisher

Post Reply
zombieguts7
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:12 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by zombieguts7 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:30 am

For vaccines to be effective and herd immunity to be in tact, at least like 85% of the population (in an area, community, etc.) needs to be vaccinated. Vaccinated individuals are protecting those immunocompromised individuals who CANNOT get immunized bc of their weakened immune system. Yeah, we're protecting voluntarily unvaccinated children from getting these deadly diseases, but with vaccination rates going down due to this spread of misinformation about vaccines, the herd immunity effect won't be much useful to anyone that isn't vaccinated.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:04 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by staedtler » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:40 am

Ainat wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:00 am
I really do wonder why people like Ellen (and this lovely lady we have here) believe in all this anti-vax nonsense. All it does is prove that humans do have a sheep mentality. It all started with this idiot guy with a bogus paper with zero scientific evidence and things escalated from there.

But EVEN if that paper was true... Would you rather have a kid with a compromised health, or with the ability to compromise the health of others with a weak immune system, than a kid with autism? (Kids with autism are awsome btw, I believe they are the pinnacle of evolution for now, but that's a conversation for another time). I don't get it. And I am a biological engineer (not bragging, it sucks at times), and I can tell you EXACTLY what goes into the vaccines because I FRUCKIN MAKE THEM, and I can ASSURE you that they are harmless. Way more harmless than, you know, measles or something. They may contain things with scary names, which are only scary to ignorants who choose not to inform themselves exactly what those things are and what they do.

And pharma companies have nothing to do with that, there's no conspiracy there. They fund us to do our own research in developing new vaccines so we can erradicate more and more diseases. WE ARE HELPING YOU FOR F'S SAKE!

All this ignorance going around baffles me. Please stop. It's DANGEROUS!

Sorry, this gets me so angry as it is litteraly my job you are bashing here.

And yes, doesn't having four kids go against the vegan thing of lowering your carbon footprint? If you have four kids, and each of the kids has another four kids... Well you see how fast that can go. And we have a stupid excess of population already in this planet. HYPOCRITICAL!

(Sorry for any mistakes, my european ass is trying. Also trying not to stereotype americans as stupid anti-vax believers, but some people just make that so hard.)
Those people are straight up insecure about their intelligence. Being anti-vax is their way of feeling smart, they are going against the norm, questioning the status quo. They feel like they "outsmarted" the system and deserve a pat on the back. Not to mention the feeling of solidarity with other anti-vax morons. They all formed a community where they all support each other's nonsense. They share "research" and together laugh at the people trolling them. Society is doing their best to push back, but the more we criticize anti-vaxxers, the stronger their cause is (in their eyes). A normal, intelligent human, when countered with data and research would say "Oh yeah, I was wrong, let me change my mind"; anti-vaxxer will fight even harder to cling to their argument. I personally believe anti-vaxxers should be studied by sociologists - they are their own little special group, I wouldn't even group them with conspiracy theorists.

Before the mods get at me - discussing Ellen and her stance on vaccination is fucking important. Any of her stans that come here regarding vaccination should be ridiculed and shamed.

Chloe_Bean
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 8934
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:21 am
Has thanked: 815 times
Been thanked: 4040 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by Chloe_Bean » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:52 am

^ You hit the nail on the head, it's the same with the flat earthers and people who buy into all of those conspiracy theories, it's a way for people who are of average intelligence and/or humble means to feel important and like they have one over on other people. I mean, you'd have to be extremely arrogant, unintelligent, or both to think you know more reading some mommy message boards full of third hand information than people who have actually studied or work in the field. And instead of accepting they're wrong, they claim it's all a huge conspiracy and every doctor is in on it.

It's funny, most anti vax women I see tend to be either christian home-schooling moms or crunchy granola hippies and Ellen is a mix of both, raised conservative Christian and then now lives the way she does. I do feel like Ellen's beliefs contradict with the lifestyle she puts out.

tweetylittlebird
Talker
Talker
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:26 pm
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by tweetylittlebird » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:39 am

Ainat wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:00 am
I really do wonder why people like Ellen (and this lovely lady we have here) believe in all this anti-vax nonsense. All it does is prove that humans do have a sheep mentality. It all started with this idiot guy with a bogus paper with zero scientific evidence and things escalated from there.

But EVEN if that paper was true... Would you rather have a kid with a compromised health, or with the ability to compromise the health of others with a weak immune system, than a kid with autism? (Kids with autism are awsome btw, I believe they are the pinnacle of evolution for now, but that's a conversation for another time). I don't get it. And I am a biological engineer (not bragging, it sucks at times), and I can tell you EXACTLY what goes into the vaccines because I FRUCKIN MAKE THEM, and I can ASSURE you that they are harmless. Way more harmless than, you know, measles or something. They may contain things with scary names, which are only scary to ignorants who choose not to inform themselves exactly what those things are and what they do.

And pharma companies have nothing to do with that, there's no conspiracy there. They fund us to do our own research in developing new vaccines so we can erradicate more and more diseases. WE ARE HELPING YOU FOR F'S SAKE!

All this ignorance going around baffles me. Please stop. It's DANGEROUS!

Sorry, this gets me so angry as it is litteraly my job you are bashing here.

And yes, doesn't having four kids go against the vegan thing of lowering your carbon footprint? If you have four kids, and each of the kids has another four kids... Well you see how fast that can go. And we have a stupid excess of population already in this planet. HYPOCRITICAL!

(Sorry for any mistakes, my european ass is trying. Also trying not to stereotype americans as stupid anti-vax believers, but some people just make that so hard.)
Thank you for what you do😊
Honestly can’t say I have any gratitude for anything Ellen Fisher does for my family and me.

backatitagain
Informer
Informer
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:37 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by backatitagain » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:27 am

Ainat wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:00 am
I really do wonder why people like Ellen (and this lovely lady we have here) believe in all this anti-vax nonsense. All it does is prove that humans do have a sheep mentality. It all started with this idiot guy with a bogus paper with zero scientific evidence and things escalated from there.

But EVEN if that paper was true... Would you rather have a kid with a compromised health, or with the ability to compromise the health of others with a weak immune system, than a kid with autism? (Kids with autism are awsome btw, I believe they are the pinnacle of evolution for now, but that's a conversation for another time). I don't get it. And I am a biological engineer (not bragging, it sucks at times), and I can tell you EXACTLY what goes into the vaccines because I FRUCKIN MAKE THEM, and I can ASSURE you that they are harmless. Way more harmless than, you know, measles or something. They may contain things with scary names, which are only scary to ignorants who choose not to inform themselves exactly what those things are and what they do.

And pharma companies have nothing to do with that, there's no conspiracy there. They fund us to do our own research in developing new vaccines so we can erradicate more and more diseases. WE ARE HELPING YOU FOR F'S SAKE!

All this ignorance going around baffles me. Please stop. It's DANGEROUS!

Sorry, this gets me so angry as it is litteraly my job you are bashing here.

And yes, doesn't having four kids go against the vegan thing of lowering your carbon footprint? If you have four kids, and each of the kids has another four kids... Well you see how fast that can go. And we have a stupid excess of population already in this planet. HYPOCRITICAL!

(Sorry for any mistakes, my european ass is trying. Also trying not to stereotype americans as stupid anti-vax believers, but some people just make that so hard.)
In my opinion her conservative views (see a view pages back with their trump and hitler instagram likes or not having sex before marriage, the husband provides, mom stays at home etc. ) are way more important to them than the things (veganism etc.) than they lead on in their videos and on social media. She is just good at marketing herself! Wouldn't be surprised if she had similar opinions as Girl Defined.

User avatar
Lucy4223
Debater
Debater
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 1:15 am
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 586 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by Lucy4223 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:58 am

I'm open minded enough to see the pros and cons of Ellen's choices. In a perfect world, Ellen's lifestyle would be amazing. I love the ideology and this is the biggest draw to her channel. Those who cannot, can live and dream about another life.
Unfortunately I can't grow too much food, but I do use public transport, am vegan, zero waste, low impact blah blah blah
I also don't have children but I work with them and can also see the pros and cons of immunization.
This is again having an open mind and being able to entertain thoughts.

Again, in a perfect world, health and hygiene being maintained, common sense being prevailed and good communication. I don't think vaccinations would be needed. I can see how Ellen lives, doesn't travel much and kinda stays in her bubble enough to pull it off.
Unfortunately society how it is today...

Everyone is going to have strong opinions and find confirmation bias in what they need to support their corresponding views.
Why Ellen has followers and I guess like us here.
It's not over until the last record spins

User avatar
fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by fossilfinger » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:50 pm

Lucy4223 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:58 am
Again, in a perfect world, health and hygiene being maintained, common sense being prevailed and good communication. I don't think vaccinations would be needed. I can see how Ellen lives, doesn't travel much and kinda stays in her bubble enough to pull it off.
Unfortunately society how it is today...
This is my issue with Ellen and people like her. It's not just the vaccinations, but the unschooling as well. She assumes that her children are going to want to have a similar lifestyle to her and stay in the bubble and not need to know anything beyond their comfortable little world. But what if they do want to leave the bubble? What if they want to become a lawyer in New York City or a doctor or anything that requires higher education? They're not going to be very well-equipped to do so. I know proponents of unschooling claim the kids can go on to do anything they want, even pursue higher education, but they will have to fight a lot harder to do so, not coming from a traditional schooling system. I think Ellen sets her kids up with good social qualities, like having unconditional love for each other and the planet (but then again, they have abhorrent views on the border situation, so who knows what they're really teaching the kids), but that isn't enough to function in the real world and have a career outside of being a social media influencer.

samsamsamxxoo
Learner
Learner
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:48 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by samsamsamxxoo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:09 pm

K who has the subscription? Is it worth it?

I feel like I need to see this pregnancy video! I feel like she’s just going to tease all this great content that’s in the subscrip and jut put garbage out on her channel

samsamsamxxoo
Learner
Learner
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:48 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by samsamsamxxoo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:09 pm

Wow spelling in my above post, don’t know how to edit that sorry

Ainat
Learner
Learner
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by Ainat » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:56 am

tweetylittlebird wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:39 am

Thank you for what you do😊
Honestly can’t say I have any gratitude for anything Ellen Fisher does for my family and me.
I just wanted to say thank you for that, I really appreciate it. Nowadays it really means a lot, seriously. THANK YOU!

And it's curious that our little resident anti-vaxxer has not shown up yet to refute me. I'm waiting, or do you have nothing to say to me? Could it be because, oh I don't know... I'M RIGHT? :rofl: In my country we have this saying that roughly translates to "If you shut up, you consent".

And to the mods, yes, it is important to have this discussion. And it relates to Ellen as she spews this BS, and again, it's DANGEROUS.

Ainat
Learner
Learner
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by Ainat » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:16 am

Lucy4223 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:58 am

Again, in a perfect world, health and hygiene being maintained, common sense being prevailed and good communication. I don't think vaccinations would be needed. I can see how Ellen lives, doesn't travel much and kinda stays in her bubble enough to pull it off.
Unfortunately society how it is today...
Careful, that's not at all how it works. You just can't "wash away" diseases. Bacteria and viruses don't care at all if you are clean. They just need a host to survive, and will do that for as long as they exist. And, unless you live in a bubble, you are at risk at all times if it is a communicable disease or even tetanus (which is so easy to get, and a simple shot every 10 years prevents that, you know, potentialy saves your life). Look at the common cold (rhinovirus) or the flu (influenza), those babies are extremely prevalent in developed countries, and there's nothing more we can do about it. Even prevention doesn't always work. We don't want that happening with more serious diseases, do we? Because with this mentality that's EXACTLY what's going to happen.

The only way to stop certain viruses and bacteria is to erradicate them, which is what I'm trying to do for all of you. But all this ignorance and people saying these stupid things are a major set back. And I'm clearly very worried about that. Ignorance is going to be the end of us all. Thanks for that.

VACCINES ARE OKAY, PEOPLE. VACCINATE YOUR KIDS! THEY'LL BE JUST FINE! (Sorry, I'm really angry)

I just wish I could explain thourougly how OK vaccines are for your kids and for you. And immuno compromised people need us all to be vaccinated. Why all of a sudden is everyone so selfish? You don't vaccinate you kids just for them, but for others too. Human kind is getting to a new low, I tell you.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:04 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by staedtler » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:19 am

Ainat wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:16 am
Lucy4223 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:58 am

Again, in a perfect world, health and hygiene being maintained, common sense being prevailed and good communication. I don't think vaccinations would be needed. I can see how Ellen lives, doesn't travel much and kinda stays in her bubble enough to pull it off.
Unfortunately society how it is today...
Careful, that's not at all how it works. You just can't "wash away" diseases. Bacteria and viruses don't care at all if you are clean. They just need a host to survive, and will do that for as long as they exist. And, unless you live in a bubble, you are at risk at all times if it is a communicable disease or even tetanus (which is so easy to get, and a simple shot every 10 years prevents that, you know, potentialy saves your life). Look at the common cold (rhinovirus) or the flu (influenza), those babies are extremely prevalent in developed countries, and there's nothing more we can do about it. Even prevention doesn't always work. We don't want that happening with more serious diseases, do we? Because with this mentality that's EXACTLY what's going to happen.

The only way to stop certain viruses and bacteria is to erradicate them, which is what I'm trying to do for all of you. But all this ignorance and people saying these stupid things are a major set back. And I'm clearly very worried about that. Ignorance is going to be the end of us all. Thanks for that.

VACCINES ARE OKAY, PEOPLE. VACCINATE YOUR KIDS! THEY'LL BE JUST FINE! (Sorry, I'm really angry)

I just wish I could explain thourougly how OK vaccines are for your kids and for you. And immuno compromised people need us all to be vaccinated. Why all of a sudden is everyone so selfish? You don't vaccinate you kids just for them, but for others too. Human kind is getting to a new low, I tell you.
What kills me is that the anti-vax are usually vaccinated themselves - their parents obviously have few more braincells.

User avatar
Lucy4223
Debater
Debater
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 1:15 am
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 586 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by Lucy4223 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:24 am

The trick with being able to entertain some thoughts is being able to read some comments and let it slide.
I admire your passion about vax but I don't particularly care what your opinion is. I can see how Ellen thinks and my comment is self explainable.

I live in London in the biggest TB congested part. I know vax are necessary. A baby dies a day here in the uk. I know how serious it is.
Relax yourself.
It's not over until the last record spins

Ainat
Learner
Learner
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by Ainat » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:54 am

Lucy4223 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:24 am
The trick with being able to entertain some thoughts is being able to read some comments and let it slide.
I admire your passion about vax but I don't particularly care what your opinion is. I can see how Ellen thinks and my comment is self explainable.

I live in London in the biggest TB congested part. I know vax are necessary. A baby dies a day here in the uk. I know how serious it is.
Relax yourself.
I know, I know... I'm sorry. I get passionate. It's not only my opinion, it's my job. And people like Ellen are trying to ruin that for me, and I know for a fact that they are wrong. I hope you understand. I've said my part so I can sleep at night, I'll go relax now. :tu:

veganballerina86
Debater
Debater
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:07 am
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by veganballerina86 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:47 pm

I am don’t debating, for those of you that want to remain asleep and believe that vaccines are safe, go ahead. I cannot force you to see the truth, reactions are NOT rare. They happen all the time. People have just been brainwashed and dumbed down to believe that they are rare. They are NOT keeping children safe. Big pharma has everything to do with it, right around the same time vaccine laws change, they give money to senators who just happen to vote for stricter laws. The vast majority of people who oppose vaccines do so because they have seen the damage they cause first hand, their children have suffered or even died at the hands of vaccines. Forced medical procedures violate our fundamental rights, where there is risk there MUST be choice. Sadly, people are going to continue to believe the lies they have been fed until they see the damage they cause first hand. Oh and get ready, as I said adult mandates are next, and not just a few, a full schedule. With hundreds of vaccines in the pipelines you will not be able to say no. How many will be too many, which one will make you say enough is enough. There are ZERO proper safety studies on vaccines, and ZERO studies proving 70+ is safe, or that multiple vaccines at one time is safe. It wasn’t that long ago that NOBODY feared the unvaccinated, when I was growing up, no one cared. It was only in more recent years that people started to fear, because fear and propaganda are used to control people all the time. The pharmaceutical companies don’t care about your health. I cannot force you to wake up, you have to do that on your own. No one cares until they hear a child is unvaccinated, then they freak out.

Take your head out of the clouds and research:
Learn the Risk learntherisk.org
Vaccines Revealed (documentary)
The Truth About Vaccines (documentary)
Both documentaries have medical professionals speaking out
stopmandatoryvaccinations.com
naturalnews.com
Del Big Tree The Highwire (on YouTube and Facebook)
Read an actual vaccine insert, they can even be found on the CDC website
RFK Jr. research him and his stance against forced vaccines.
There IS a reason why people are rising up against vaccine laws and mandates, its because their children have been harmed. These reactions are NOT rare, vaccines weaken the immune system, NOT strengthen. Children today have more vaccines in their first two years of life, then previous generations had in their entire life. These diseases were on the decline BEFORE the vaccine was introduced. People in underdeveloped nations struggle because they lack basic necessities of life, NOT because they need vaccines. There are so many groups on Facebook and Instagram that are speaking the truth
Instagram: vaccines_are_toxic
Brittney Kara
Chris Kirckof
Nick Catone and his wife Majorie
Vaccinesuncovered
learn the risk
Healthnews
So many others
Search on Facebook for the page
STOP mandatory vaccines
People for Informed Consent
Circle of Mamas
Read the book
Dissolving Illusions by Dr. Suzanne Humphries
Look on Facebook for her and Dr.Tenpenny
I could go on and on. Stay asleep if you want, keep living in your fairytale world believing that vaccines are safe and that the pharmaceutical companies or the government care about you and your well being. I cannot force you to see the truth, there is so much research and so many parents around the world watching their children suffer, even die from vaccine reactions. As I said adult mandates are in the works next, they will be able to force and and all vaccines on you. This is not a matter of whether or not you believe in vaccines, THIS is a matter of maintaining our right to chose. How anyone can think that the government has the right to force medical procedures, and vaccines ARE a medical procedure on them is beyond me. If you want to vaccinate that is YOUR choice, you have NO right to demand that others vaccinate because you blindly believe they pose a threat. No Right! Unvaccinated children are NOT a danger, let’s not forget the vast majority of adults are considered unvaccinated as they are not up to date per the current CDC schedule. People are actually begging the government to take away their rights away and force something on them. Once they force vaccines on everyone, it won’t belong before they force more things on you that you don’t like, or when they take away rights. Wake the heck up and stop asking to have your rights taken away, because that is what is happening little by little.

Also, watch the YouTube channels
Pockets of the Future
Call for an Uprising

Wake up and stop believing the lies you have been fed, it’s not easy to wake up, but it’s important to see what damage vaccines are causing on children.

I am glad Ellen and Andrew are awake to their dangers.
And I thank God my parents NEVER gave me any vaccines and were awake when I was born in the 1980’s.

Wake up and stop believing the LIES fed to you by the same people who directly benefit from vaccines. Wake up! Vaccines are neither safe or effective.

veganballerina86
Debater
Debater
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:07 am
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by veganballerina86 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:49 pm

staedtler wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:19 am
Ainat wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:16 am
Lucy4223 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:58 am

Again, in a perfect world, health and hygiene being maintained, common sense being prevailed and good communication. I don't think vaccinations would be needed. I can see how Ellen lives, doesn't travel much and kinda stays in her bubble enough to pull it off.
Unfortunately society how it is today...
Careful, that's not at all how it works. You just can't "wash away" diseases. Bacteria and viruses don't care at all if you are clean. They just need a host to survive, and will do that for as long as they exist. And, unless you live in a bubble, you are at risk at all times if it is a communicable disease or even tetanus (which is so easy to get, and a simple shot every 10 years prevents that, you know, potentialy saves your life). Look at the common cold (rhinovirus) or the flu (influenza), those babies are extremely prevalent in developed countries, and there's nothing more we can do about it. Even prevention doesn't always work. We don't want that happening with more serious diseases, do we? Because with this mentality that's EXACTLY what's going to happen.

The only way to stop certain viruses and bacteria is to erradicate them, which is what I'm trying to do for all of you. But all this ignorance and people saying these stupid things are a major set back. And I'm clearly very worried about that. Ignorance is going to be the end of us all. Thanks for that.

VACCINES ARE OKAY, PEOPLE. VACCINATE YOUR KIDS! THEY'LL BE JUST FINE! (Sorry, I'm really angry)

I just wish I could explain thourougly how OK vaccines are for your kids and for you. And immuno compromised people need us all to be vaccinated. Why all of a sudden is everyone so selfish? You don't vaccinate you kids just for them, but for others too. Human kind is getting to a new low, I tell you.
What kills me is that the anti-vax are usually vaccinated themselves - their parents obviously have few more braincells.
[/quote

Or it’s because they researched and learned the dangers of vaccines that their parents did not understand.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:04 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by staedtler » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:45 pm

veganballerina86 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:47 pm
I am don’t debating, for those of you that want to remain asleep and believe that vaccines are safe, go ahead. I cannot force you to see the truth, reactions are NOT rare. They happen all the time. People have just been brainwashed and dumbed down to believe that they are rare. They are NOT keeping children safe. Big pharma has everything to do with it, right around the same time vaccine laws change, they give money to senators who just happen to vote for stricter laws. The vast majority of people who oppose vaccines do so because they have seen the damage they cause first hand, their children have suffered or even died at the hands of vaccines. Forced medical procedures violate our fundamental rights, where there is risk there MUST be choice. Sadly, people are going to continue to believe the lies they have been fed until they see the damage they cause first hand. Oh and get ready, as I said adult mandates are next, and not just a few, a full schedule. With hundreds of vaccines in the pipelines you will not be able to say no. How many will be too many, which one will make you say enough is enough. There are ZERO proper safety studies on vaccines, and ZERO studies proving 70+ is safe, or that multiple vaccines at one time is safe. It wasn’t that long ago that NOBODY feared the unvaccinated, when I was growing up, no one cared. It was only in more recent years that people started to fear, because fear and propaganda are used to control people all the time. The pharmaceutical companies don’t care about your health. I cannot force you to wake up, you have to do that on your own. No one cares until they hear a child is unvaccinated, then they freak out.

Take your head out of the clouds and research:
Learn the Risk learntherisk.org
Vaccines Revealed (documentary)
The Truth About Vaccines (documentary)
Both documentaries have medical professionals speaking out
stopmandatoryvaccinations.com
naturalnews.com
Del Big Tree The Highwire (on YouTube and Facebook)
Read an actual vaccine insert, they can even be found on the CDC website
RFK Jr. research him and his stance against forced vaccines.
There IS a reason why people are rising up against vaccine laws and mandates, its because their children have been harmed. These reactions are NOT rare, vaccines weaken the immune system, NOT strengthen. Children today have more vaccines in their first two years of life, then previous generations had in their entire life. These diseases were on the decline BEFORE the vaccine was introduced. People in underdeveloped nations struggle because they lack basic necessities of life, NOT because they need vaccines. There are so many groups on Facebook and Instagram that are speaking the truth
Instagram: vaccines_are_toxic
Brittney Kara
Chris Kirckof
Nick Catone and his wife Majorie
Vaccinesuncovered
learn the risk
Healthnews
So many others
Search on Facebook for the page
STOP mandatory vaccines
People for Informed Consent
Circle of Mamas
Read the book
Dissolving Illusions by Dr. Suzanne Humphries
Look on Facebook for her and Dr.Tenpenny
I could go on and on. Stay asleep if you want, keep living in your fairytale world believing that vaccines are safe and that the pharmaceutical companies or the government care about you and your well being. I cannot force you to see the truth, there is so much research and so many parents around the world watching their children suffer, even die from vaccine reactions. As I said adult mandates are in the works next, they will be able to force and and all vaccines on you. This is not a matter of whether or not you believe in vaccines, THIS is a matter of maintaining our right to chose. How anyone can think that the government has the right to force medical procedures, and vaccines ARE a medical procedure on them is beyond me. If you want to vaccinate that is YOUR choice, you have NO right to demand that others vaccinate because you blindly believe they pose a threat. No Right! Unvaccinated children are NOT a danger, let’s not forget the vast majority of adults are considered unvaccinated as they are not up to date per the current CDC schedule. People are actually begging the government to take away their rights away and force something on them. Once they force vaccines on everyone, it won’t belong before they force more things on you that you don’t like, or when they take away rights. Wake the heck up and stop asking to have your rights taken away, because that is what is happening little by little.

Also, watch the YouTube channels
Pockets of the Future
Call for an Uprising

Wake up and stop believing the lies you have been fed, it’s not easy to wake up, but it’s important to see what damage vaccines are causing on children.

I am glad Ellen and Andrew are awake to their dangers.
And I thank God my parents NEVER gave me any vaccines and were awake when I was born in the 1980’s.

Wake up and stop believing the LIES fed to you by the same people who directly benefit from vaccines. Wake up! Vaccines are neither safe or effective.
:roll:

kiran1
Informer
Informer
Posts: 257
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 284 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by kiran1 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:15 pm

Ugh I hate when anti-vaxers are vegan. Makes us look crazy.

sunnysunflower
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:33 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by sunnysunflower » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:53 am

veganballerina86 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:47 pm
I am don’t debating, for those of you that want to remain asleep and believe that vaccines are safe, go ahead. I cannot force you to see the truth, reactions are NOT rare. They happen all the time. People have just been brainwashed and dumbed down to believe that they are rare. They are NOT keeping children safe. Big pharma has everything to do with it, right around the same time vaccine laws change, they give money to senators who just happen to vote for stricter laws. The vast majority of people who oppose vaccines do so because they have seen the damage they cause first hand, their children have suffered or even died at the hands of vaccines. Forced medical procedures violate our fundamental rights, where there is risk there MUST be choice. Sadly, people are going to continue to believe the lies they have been fed until they see the damage they cause first hand. Oh and get ready, as I said adult mandates are next, and not just a few, a full schedule. With hundreds of vaccines in the pipelines you will not be able to say no. How many will be too many, which one will make you say enough is enough. There are ZERO proper safety studies on vaccines, and ZERO studies proving 70+ is safe, or that multiple vaccines at one time is safe. It wasn’t that long ago that NOBODY feared the unvaccinated, when I was growing up, no one cared. It was only in more recent years that people started to fear, because fear and propaganda are used to control people all the time. The pharmaceutical companies don’t care about your health. I cannot force you to wake up, you have to do that on your own. No one cares until they hear a child is unvaccinated, then they freak out.

Take your head out of the clouds and research:
Learn the Risk learntherisk.org
Vaccines Revealed (documentary)
The Truth About Vaccines (documentary)
Both documentaries have medical professionals speaking out
stopmandatoryvaccinations.com
naturalnews.com
Del Big Tree The Highwire (on YouTube and Facebook)
Read an actual vaccine insert, they can even be found on the CDC website
RFK Jr. research him and his stance against forced vaccines.
There IS a reason why people are rising up against vaccine laws and mandates, its because their children have been harmed. These reactions are NOT rare, vaccines weaken the immune system, NOT strengthen. Children today have more vaccines in their first two years of life, then previous generations had in their entire life. These diseases were on the decline BEFORE the vaccine was introduced. People in underdeveloped nations struggle because they lack basic necessities of life, NOT because they need vaccines. There are so many groups on Facebook and Instagram that are speaking the truth
Instagram: vaccines_are_toxic
Brittney Kara
Chris Kirckof
Nick Catone and his wife Majorie
Vaccinesuncovered
learn the risk
Healthnews
So many others
Search on Facebook for the page
STOP mandatory vaccines
People for Informed Consent
Circle of Mamas
Read the book
Dissolving Illusions by Dr. Suzanne Humphries
Look on Facebook for her and Dr.Tenpenny
I could go on and on. Stay asleep if you want, keep living in your fairytale world believing that vaccines are safe and that the pharmaceutical companies or the government care about you and your well being. I cannot force you to see the truth, there is so much research and so many parents around the world watching their children suffer, even die from vaccine reactions. As I said adult mandates are in the works next, they will be able to force and and all vaccines on you. This is not a matter of whether or not you believe in vaccines, THIS is a matter of maintaining our right to chose. How anyone can think that the government has the right to force medical procedures, and vaccines ARE a medical procedure on them is beyond me. If you want to vaccinate that is YOUR choice, you have NO right to demand that others vaccinate because you blindly believe they pose a threat. No Right! Unvaccinated children are NOT a danger, let’s not forget the vast majority of adults are considered unvaccinated as they are not up to date per the current CDC schedule. People are actually begging the government to take away their rights away and force something on them. Once they force vaccines on everyone, it won’t belong before they force more things on you that you don’t like, or when they take away rights. Wake the heck up and stop asking to have your rights taken away, because that is what is happening little by little.

Also, watch the YouTube channels
Pockets of the Future
Call for an Uprising

Wake up and stop believing the lies you have been fed, it’s not easy to wake up, but it’s important to see what damage vaccines are causing on children.

I am glad Ellen and Andrew are awake to their dangers.
And I thank God my parents NEVER gave me any vaccines and were awake when I was born in the 1980’s.

Wake up and stop believing the LIES fed to you by the same people who directly benefit from vaccines. Wake up! Vaccines are neither safe or effective.
Can't you just leave?! We don't want your brainwashed anti-vaxx bullshit here! Go whine in your anti-vaxx groups instead of here since we are well-informed people unlike you.

Btw, all your "proof" is just blogs and other random shit no smart person would ever consider as credible nor reliable.

Feck off!!

backatitagain
Informer
Informer
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:37 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by backatitagain » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:54 am

veganballerina86 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:47 pm
I am don’t debating, for those of you that want to remain asleep and believe that vaccines are safe, go ahead. I cannot force you to see the truth, reactions are NOT rare. They happen all the time. People have just been brainwashed and dumbed down to believe that they are rare. They are NOT keeping children safe. Big pharma has everything to do with it, right around the same time vaccine laws change, they give money to senators who just happen to vote for stricter laws. The vast majority of people who oppose vaccines do so because they have seen the damage they cause first hand, their children have suffered or even died at the hands of vaccines. Forced medical procedures violate our fundamental rights, where there is risk there MUST be choice. Sadly, people are going to continue to believe the lies they have been fed until they see the damage they cause first hand. Oh and get ready, as I said adult mandates are next, and not just a few, a full schedule. With hundreds of vaccines in the pipelines you will not be able to say no. How many will be too many, which one will make you say enough is enough. There are ZERO proper safety studies on vaccines, and ZERO studies proving 70+ is safe, or that multiple vaccines at one time is safe. It wasn’t that long ago that NOBODY feared the unvaccinated, when I was growing up, no one cared. It was only in more recent years that people started to fear, because fear and propaganda are used to control people all the time. The pharmaceutical companies don’t care about your health. I cannot force you to wake up, you have to do that on your own. No one cares until they hear a child is unvaccinated, then they freak out.

Take your head out of the clouds and research:
Learn the Risk learntherisk.org
Vaccines Revealed (documentary)
The Truth About Vaccines (documentary)
Both documentaries have medical professionals speaking out
stopmandatoryvaccinations.com
naturalnews.com
Del Big Tree The Highwire (on YouTube and Facebook)
Read an actual vaccine insert, they can even be found on the CDC website
RFK Jr. research him and his stance against forced vaccines.
There IS a reason why people are rising up against vaccine laws and mandates, its because their children have been harmed. These reactions are NOT rare, vaccines weaken the immune system, NOT strengthen. Children today have more vaccines in their first two years of life, then previous generations had in their entire life. These diseases were on the decline BEFORE the vaccine was introduced. People in underdeveloped nations struggle because they lack basic necessities of life, NOT because they need vaccines. There are so many groups on Facebook and Instagram that are speaking the truth
Instagram: vaccines_are_toxic
Brittney Kara
Chris Kirckof
Nick Catone and his wife Majorie
Vaccinesuncovered
learn the risk
Healthnews
So many others
Search on Facebook for the page
STOP mandatory vaccines
People for Informed Consent
Circle of Mamas
Read the book
Dissolving Illusions by Dr. Suzanne Humphries
Look on Facebook for her and Dr.Tenpenny
I could go on and on. Stay asleep if you want, keep living in your fairytale world believing that vaccines are safe and that the pharmaceutical companies or the government care about you and your well being. I cannot force you to see the truth, there is so much research and so many parents around the world watching their children suffer, even die from vaccine reactions. As I said adult mandates are in the works next, they will be able to force and and all vaccines on you. This is not a matter of whether or not you believe in vaccines, THIS is a matter of maintaining our right to chose. How anyone can think that the government has the right to force medical procedures, and vaccines ARE a medical procedure on them is beyond me. If you want to vaccinate that is YOUR choice, you have NO right to demand that others vaccinate because you blindly believe they pose a threat. No Right! Unvaccinated children are NOT a danger, let’s not forget the vast majority of adults are considered unvaccinated as they are not up to date per the current CDC schedule. People are actually begging the government to take away their rights away and force something on them. Once they force vaccines on everyone, it won’t belong before they force more things on you that you don’t like, or when they take away rights. Wake the heck up and stop asking to have your rights taken away, because that is what is happening little by little.

Also, watch the YouTube channels
Pockets of the Future
Call for an Uprising

Wake up and stop believing the lies you have been fed, it’s not easy to wake up, but it’s important to see what damage vaccines are causing on children.

I am glad Ellen and Andrew are awake to their dangers.
And I thank God my parents NEVER gave me any vaccines and were awake when I was born in the 1980’s.

Wake up and stop believing the LIES fed to you by the same people who directly benefit from vaccines. Wake up! Vaccines are neither safe or effective.
:rofl: :roll:

Chloe_Bean
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 8934
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:21 am
Has thanked: 815 times
Been thanked: 4040 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by Chloe_Bean » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:14 am

You guys, someone has to be the bigger person and start ignoring the other side. Can we move on from the back and forth please?

Ainat
Learner
Learner
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by Ainat » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:31 am

*takes a deep breath*

I promised Lucy I would relax, so I will just say this. Vegan ballerina, you are very ignorant and gullible. And how dare you say vaccines are not properly researched??? That's just so funny. You realise I know what I am talking about, right? And yes, your "big pharma" pays me to research, but you can bet your ass that they don't tell me what to do.

Vaccines are safe. And no, the probability of allergies is actually very low. Again, I don't see you rallying against peanuts, THAT is a very common allergy. And a little epy fixes both anyway.

Don't be affraid of what you can't understand. People who are way more intelligent than you are taking care of things, so you and your kids will be just fine when vaccinated.

But oh well. You can't fix stupid. Go ruin mankind for all of us with those ridiculous notions and bogus science. Ever read about the plague? I guess it's time for another epidemic. Just because of you. Thank you.

Ainat
Learner
Learner
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by Ainat » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:41 am

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:14 am
You guys, someone has to be the bigger person and start ignoring the other side. Can we move on from the back and forth please?
Yes, of course. I'm sorry for instigating. But I have dedicated my career to this. I don't have kids, I will be that crazy lonely cat lady one day and I'm ok with that. All for my work, which I'm very passionate about. I've given up too much to just sit here reading this crazy BS that could potentialy ruin my career. It's hard not to take it as a personal attack sometimes.

I wish I could take you all with me and explain thoroughly the vaccination research and developing process. And all the years, efforts, research and money that goes into putting one single vaccine in the market. I promise they are safe, please take my word for it.

I'll stop now, sorry again.

User avatar
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:34 am
Has thanked: 298 times
Been thanked: 598 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by Lalelou123 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:15 am

So...please stop the vaccination debate. We can look into history to find out how many lives have been saved by it and how many illnesses are now nearly unknown. If people stopp vaccination children dying like flies will be normal again. But everyone their own.

Do you believe the new pregnancy is truly planned? And how do you stand about that the more private videos will be for paying members only?
Daily life is sacred. I wash my dishes and think about how it’s such a nice feeling to be able to wash and have water... :rofl:

User avatar
Lucy4223
Debater
Debater
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 1:15 am
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 586 times

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by Lucy4223 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:12 pm

I honestly think she was using breast feeding and the rhythm method for her pregnancy. Then when Scout was walking, time to try again.
I'm guessing there will be another child after. They won't stop at four. They don't need too.

She hid it well on insta. Standing behind family in pictures and posting the family. What gave it away was the stool pidgeon in the comments saying congratulations. Ellen doesn't do anything that major to receive such praise.

As someone else mentioned, what the kids choose to do later in life will be interesting. What about uni or travel or if they choose something else.
I get the vegan angle, it's a great way to live.
But what happens if Scout wants to be an interpreter in China? Will she have the skills, support and know how to achieve it?
It's not over until the last record spins

Post Reply

Return to “A-M”