Ellen Fisher

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Re: Ellen Fisher

Post by anythinggoes »

It seems like Elvis had the shorter end of the stick in terms of their diet. If you watch her diet years ago they were almost exclusively raw with very little fats and protein. Now they seemed to have more cooked food and a bit more fats and protein, albeit mostly when they are at other people's home like Unnatural Vegan mentioned in her video about Ellen. She also thankfully changed her stance on sunscreen. It's so scary to me that she let her BLONDE children in the Hawaiian sun without any sunscreen. Hopefully, they will slowly continue to move in the right direction with this baby...

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by fossilfinger »

Her belly is pretty big for being fourteen weeks pregnant. I get it's a fourth pregnancy so she'll get bigger faster, but I'm sure people will be wondering if it's twins.

Post by Guest »

Ellen strikes me as a woman who gets more joy from being pregnant, giving birth and breast feeding. To the actual child later in life.
That's a mean statement and doesn't make sense, I know, but I've worked with women similar and how it appears to me.
It's a selfish trait, albeit a loving one and I've always thought it and why I think she will have another baby.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Well she has in her insta bio "home birther" which I always thought was kinda odd since it's something that you did rather than being part of your identity. But maybe for her it's one of the same.

I do wonder about her kids and where they will be when they are older / adults. Right now they are growing up with other like minded kids and honestly don't know about any other way of living.

Post by Guest »

Lucy4223 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:12 pm
I honestly think she was using breast feeding and the rhythm method for her pregnancy. Then when Scout was walking, time to try again.
I'm guessing there will be another child after. They won't stop at four. They don't need too.

She hid it well on insta. Standing behind family in pictures and posting the family. What gave it away was the stool pidgeon in the comments saying congratulations. Ellen doesn't do anything that major to receive such praise.

As someone else mentioned, what the kids choose to do later in life will be interesting. What about uni or travel or if they choose something else.
I get the vegan angle, it's a great way to live.
But what happens if Scout wants to be an interpreter in China? Will she have the skills, support and know how to achieve it?
They do home schooling and a lot of unschoolers have much more interest in developing the skills they need anyways. If a child wants to become an interpreter, I would rather believe that a homeschooled kid would achieve that than a schooled one. School kills the thirst for knowledge and the motivation to be active yourself hence everything is handed and planned for you. I mean, school is a blessing...if your family isn't supportive and you're raised by the TV.

sunnysunflower
Learner
Learner

Post by sunnysunflower »

:HK:
Laleloudelete23 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:13 am
Lucy4223 wrote:
I honestly think she was using breast feeding and the rhythm method for her pregnancy. Then when Scout was walking, time to try again.
I'm guessing there will be another child after. They won't stop at four. They don't need too.

She hid it well on insta. Standing behind family in pictures and posting the family. What gave it away was the stool pidgeon in the comments saying congratulations. Ellen doesn't do anything that major to receive such praise.

As someone else mentioned, what the kids choose to do later in life will be interesting. What about uni or travel or if they choose something else.
But what happens if Scout wants to be an interpreter in China? Will she have the skills, support and know how to achieve it?
They do home schooling and a lot of unschoolers have much more interest in developing the skills they need anyways. If a child wants to become an interpreter, I would rather believe that a homeschooled kid would achieve that than a schooled one. School kills the thirst for knowledge and the motivation to be active yourself hence everything is handed and planned for you. I mean, school is a blessing...if your family isn't supportive and you're raised by the TV.
I don't think that's true, though. Yes, they might be able to look up what might be needed for their interests but there is more to it than just reading. They need to develop skills so that they can make the needed connections and need to grasp the know-how. I believe having a well-rounded education doesn't just lead to knowledge about a lot of topics (in theory, some schools suck) but also enhance the connections made in the brain, in a spider web of way instead of just linear
because a lot of times we learn differently in different subjects about the same topics. School also encourages critical thinking which usually doesn't happen in homeschooling.

And I think the baby wasn't planned. I believe that since their first three kids are 3 years apart but the with fourth it will be 2 years instead.

Post by Guest »

sunnysunflower wrote: :HK:
Laleloudelete23 wrote:
Lucy4223 wrote:

I don't think that's true, though. Yes, they might be able to look up what might be needed for their interests but there is more to it than just reading. They need to develop skills so that they can make the needed connections and need to grasp the know-how. I believe having a well-rounded education doesn't just lead to knowledge about a lot of topics (in theory, some schools suck) but also enhance the connections made in the brain, in a spider web of way instead of just linear
because a lot of times we learn differently in different subjects about the same topics. School also encourages critical thinking which usually doesn't happen in homeschooling.

And I think the baby wasn't planned. I believe that since their first three kids are 3 years apart but the with fourth it will be 2 years instead.
That's exactly what homeschooling does if done right.
Lucy4223 wrote: Ellen strikes me as a woman who gets more joy from being pregnant, giving birth and breast feeding. To the actual child later in life.
That's a mean statement and doesn't make sense, I know, but I've worked with women similar and how it appears to me.
It's a selfish trait, albeit a loving one and I've always thought it and why I think she will have another baby.
Hmm...now that you say it, I agree. I always thought she has so many children hence she wanted to have a girl. That's why I assumed she might stop with Scout.

sunnysunflower
Learner
Learner

Post by sunnysunflower »

Laleloudelete23 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:51 am
sunnysunflower wrote: :HK:
Laleloudelete23 wrote:
Lucy4223 wrote:

That's exactly what homeschooling does if done right.
Yeah and that what school does if done right. The point is, though, it's done more often right in school than in homeschooling.

missamewica
Learner
Learner

Post by missamewica »

It's impossible to get into a good college these days unless you're doing a ton of clubs, volunteer work, leadership, extracurriculars, sports, etc in high school. Hopefully Ellen and the rest of her unschooling group will get their kids a little more involved in that stuff once they get older so they can have stuff to put on college applications. And maybe get them on some sort of standardized curriculum so they can have report cards to show that they are excelling. I wonder what they will do once the kids get older and the curriculum gets difficult enough that the parents don't know how to teach it. Will they hire biology, pre-calculus, and chemistry teachers? I wonder. I do like how they include Spanish lessons in their unschooling curriculum, learning a second language should really be the new norm in the US, especially Spanish since the US has the largest Spanish-speaking population in the world.

She posted a video on her YouTube channel talking about the new baby, she said (kind of adamantly) that this will be her last pregnancy, so I wonder if her or Andrew will go through with a permanent birth control method (vasectomy, tubes tied..)

Regarding the anti-vax thing, even though her kids are in a bubble they're still SOOO susceptible to diseases/virus in a tropical climate like Hawaii, more so than if they were living in the suburbs of Wisconsin or something. They also go to Southern California/LA/Orange County a lot to visit family, and SoCal is FULLLL of homeless people, human shit and piss in the streets along with garbage, used condoms, & syringes. Even in the nice neighborhoods. It's a public health epidemic. Hepatitis and Typhoid are spreading like wildfire. Public health experts say that it's likely the black plague has already resurfaced. Soooo... def not worth the risk to go unvaxxed if you're traveling through moist, moldy, mosquito-filled Hawaii and post-apocalyptic SoCal.

tweetylittlebird
Talker
Talker

Post by tweetylittlebird »

Get a paternity test Ando. Kind of joking but low key have doubts about her trustworthiness after all her latest shenanigans and her affiliation with Amelia Whelan and BAM.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

That annoyingly vague pro life post. I hate people like her, anyone with half a brain can see what side you're just come out with it. She is way too conservative for me.

blalalla345
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blalalla345 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:35 pm
That annoyingly vague pro life post. I hate people like her, anyone with half a brain can see what side you're just come out with it. She is way too conservative for me.
came here to see if someone had posted about it yet! she sounds soooo patronizing on the post and also on her replies! says adoption is always an option but won't stop spawning children of her own, total hypocrite. I used to like following her lifestyle but after the anti vaxx controversy and now the pro life stance, I'll have to unfollow. she doesn't add much to my life anyways, and there are many other vegan channels i'd enjoy watching without feeling patronized and shamed.

brookebabyyyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by brookebabyyyyy »

We have a new piece of shit on our hands. Love that this woman values the lives of animals above other adult human women😒🙄

mef
Learner
Learner

Post by mef »

Unfollowed both sisters in the matter of a week.

tweetylittlebird
Talker
Talker

Post by tweetylittlebird »

I can’t believe both she and Andrew planned this pregnancy. There’s something off about all of it. I don’t think Ellen is conservative. I think covertly she’s whatever the hell gets her more attention. Conservative is just what she’s portrayed because it suited her. She aligns with anyone that has a following.
And as for her kids going to college... isn’t dropping out of college and claiming it as conforming to society the latest thing with this vegan crowd? Why go to college when you can build an online empire and have an MLM business and flog unnecessary products instead?
Disclaimer: I don’t believe all vegans are like this. Ellen and her brainwashed community give vegans a bad rep.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I definitely think she's conservative, you can tell by how she talks about growing up. I mean, she didn't even have sex until she was married. I wouldn't even say she's portrayed it, she's purposefully vague or low key about a lot of her views. Southern California has a lot of conservative christians for a state that is seen as more liberal so I don't find her views surprising. And the few I've known were all midwest transplants or their parents were, isn't one of their parents from there? It's just funny because she can preach veganism all she wants but the ethical and environmental aspects are clearly low on her list of concerns with the way she likely votes, if she even does.

Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner

Post by Raiden Louise »

Lucy4223 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:07 am
And I know if it weren't for the children, there would be nothing.

Bingo. And little miss Ellen knows this. Why do you think she keeps popping out children? She knows her over controlled children will rebel at some point, so she has to keep popping them out like it's a factory, so she at LEAST has some available who are too young to object.

DeeBeeMee
Learner
Learner

Post by DeeBeeMee »

She posted a video in one of her stories linking to some pro life guy. I haven't watched it but she doesn't seem to be hiding her view anymore. I hope she loses followers over this.

Post by Guest »

DeeBeeMee wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:37 pm
She posted a video in one of her stories linking to some pro life guy. I haven't watched it but she doesn't seem to be hiding her view anymore. I hope she loses followers over this.
I think they really should adopt by now. At least she would live her view then. :roll:

sunnysunflower
Learner
Learner

Post by sunnysunflower »

DeeBeeMee wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:37 pm
So far she has lost around 3.7k followers. Hope she loses more, so that she no longer preaches her way of thinking. Very closed-minded. And she can't spell correctly, how is she homeschooling her children?

Return to “A-M”