MsFili

VeronicaShane
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MsFili

Post by VeronicaShane »

You know what as much as I find her rude etc her last video about the Justin Timberlake concert was really really sad. Goes to show that she really needs to reevaluate her life and attitude. Plus the thumbnail was not flattering at all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jcobb+Ker1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jcobb+Ker1 »

Her latest video (Finally thrifting again) she included more fucking footage with her screeching the metal coat hangers on the rail as she goes through the sweaters. It is literally the most offensive sound.

Jcobb+Ker1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jcobb+Ker1 »

OMG if that her actual gut in the thumbnail?!? I didn't zoom in on it because i thought it was a picture off somebody else like a stock photo... Jesus christ. She sure does eat a-lot, and regularly. She has issues with food. every-time she talks about loosing weight its like JUST STOP EATING the only reason you put on weight on is because your constantly eating. She must shit like a horse.

pattycakes
Talker
Talker

Post by pattycakes »

Canada will pay for her boob job, hair removal, and bottom surgery, cover her trip and lodging, yet they refuse to cover some medication for people with terminal cancer. Watch a Global clip about a woman in BC with terminal breast cancer that was refused to be placed on Ibrance due to lack of funds. Yet we're paying for this Sasquatch to become a pretend female. Go figure.
Last edited by pattycakes on Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

pattycakes
Talker
Talker

Post by pattycakes »

Correction.....HIS

Johnnyg
Debater
Debater

Post by Johnnyg »

It’s fucked isn’t it ? The woman in BC is literally fighting for her life begging to get medication that can potentially save her life and the government doesn’t cover it .
Then you have this fuck face that doesn’t think he needs hormones and takes them when he wants to but wants to transition to a woman and has started milking the government who IS paying for his laser hair removal !!!

pattycakes
Talker
Talker

Post by pattycakes »

Sadly, a lot of cancer patients can't afford their medication and the government turns a blind eye. You would be surprised how many people are forced into traditional chemotherapy that leads to a slow torturous ending all because the government will not cover immunotherapy medication. Instead, they support cosmetic ptocedures, travel, accommodations etc, for this guy.

Jcobb+Ker1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jcobb+Ker1 »

pattycakes wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:27 am
Correction.....HIS
*hers

Jcobb+Ker1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jcobb+Ker1 »

also, misfili getting these things free is not really her issue its the governments. Misgendering her is stupid, she is presenting as a woman. I wonder if she takes hormones...

chain
Informer
Informer

Post by chain »

Jcobb+Ker1 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:58 am
Misgendering her is stupid, she is presenting as a woman. I wonder if she takes hormones...
Agreed! Just because she is disgusting doesn't mean that she is below or better than any of us. She deserves the respect to be gendered properly like every other human. But she said "she doesn't need to take hormones" Which is a bunch of BS. There are trans people out there that would do ANYTHING to be able to take hormones and for her to just say I don't need them.. oh please she shouldn't be allowed any surgeries until she's been on them.

Jcobb+Ker1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jcobb+Ker1 »

chain wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:06 am
Jcobb+Ker1 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:58 am
Misgendering her is stupid, she is presenting as a woman. I wonder if she takes hormones...
Agreed! Just because she is disgusting doesn't mean that she is below or better than any of us. She deserves the respect to be gendered properly like every other human. But she said "she doesn't need to take hormones" Which is a bunch of BS. There are trans people out there that would do ANYTHING to be able to take hormones and for her to just say I don't need them.. oh please she shouldn't be allowed any surgeries until she's been on them.
dam ok said she doesnt take hormones.. i though she would be she looks feminine. I don't like this recent theme of self degradation on her Chanel. grabbing at her stomach and stretchmarks, farting etc...i get she is trying to make fun of herself before anyone else does, but its just so cringe. comments bashing her for being trans etc is turning this forum to shit.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

Is it just me or is she looking worse than usual these days? I think its the dark roots and oily, yet, stringy hair throwing me off...

--guru_topics

quams
Talker
Talker

Post by quams »

I thought they can’t transition if they didn’t complete a given year taking of hormones? I think it was straight 3 years. SHE needs hormones to transition, everyone does. In America before you can transition first step is hormones to slow down male developments like private part and Adam’s apple

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gossipshawtyy
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipshawtyy »

what a time to be alive.... mentally ill people can change genders courtesy of the Canadian government. :rofl: Seems like Jerome tries to make fun of himself before anyone else can. I could have gone my entire life without seeing his rolls and stretchmarks YUCK save that for your future white boyfriend. His hair STILL looks like shit and when is he scheduling his nose job? He needed one like yesterday!!! That skit with Nancy was embarrassing, as bougie as Fili is he only had a few Longchamp items “for sale”. He bought 2 things from Aritzia for $117 but was on the brink of a breakdown when his YouTube check was late. I hope fattie has a savings account now.

Johnnyg
Debater
Debater

Post by Johnnyg »

He is a stage 5 clinger !! Has a history of stalking guys . Just google Jerome Salcon - The Dirty he forgot how he went after a married men when he said he was never a home wrecker on his latest video :rofl: . Stalks guys who respond to his ads selling crap. Nothing has changed from 5 years ago !!

GuruTeaExposed
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GuruTeaExposed »

Msfili AKA JEROME SALCON is a mess girl. He’s known for catfishing MANY men in the Winnipeg, Manitoba area and there’s plenty of blogs out there on him. I think it’s quite HILARIOUS how he just put out a video talking about the haters and how they pay and provide his Adsense on YouTube but GIRLLL, you’re still out there struggling thrifting so that you can barely make rent for your “apartment/office.” Just accept that you’re a grown adult in your Middle Ages, still obsessed with drama like a junior high kid! what kind of grown adult says they’re gonna start trying to get with “hot guys” via Facebook marketplace sells? You’re a DAMN MESS. If anything he has a lot of screws missing in his head if he thinks acting like a junior high kid is cute. Image This is what he thinks is cute, and youthful. GROSS if you ask me. :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Judgingu
Learner
Learner

Post by Judgingu »

"sasquatch" lmao

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by NillaCupcake »

GuruTeaExposed wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:57 pm
Msfili AKA JEROME SALCON is a mess girl. He’s known for catfishing MANY men in the Winnipeg, Manitoba area and there’s plenty of blogs out there on him. I think it’s quite HILARIOUS how he just put out a video talking about the haters and how they pay and provide his Adsense on YouTube but GIRLLL, you’re still out there struggling thrifting so that you can barely make rent for your “apartment/office.” Just accept that you’re a grown adult in your Middle Ages, still obsessed with drama like a junior high kid! what kind of grown adult says they’re gonna start trying to get with “hot guys” via Facebook marketplace sells? You’re a DAMN MESS. If anything he has a lot of screws missing in his head if he thinks acting like a junior high kid is cute. Image This is what he thinks is cute, and youthful. GROSS if you ask me. :rofl:
Hey Ashlee, second time in two weeks seeing you here.

Johnnyg
Debater
Debater

Post by Johnnyg »

NillaCupcake wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:56 pm
GuruTeaExposed wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:57 pm
Hey Ashlee, second time in two weeks seeing you here.
Busted :rofl:

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

On her story she claims she has no grey hairs because she only uses professional products since she was 18 for her hair...
she can’t be that stupid? Having grey hairs has to do with your genetics not the products you use lmao

Return to “L-O”