Dustin Dailey

Re: Dustin Dailey

Post by Guest »

monak wrote:He's really trying to get up Paige's ass today.
Right? I mean damn, stop tweeting at her nonstop. Desperate much?

Now egghead is flipping his shit over being blocked by James Charles. Once again, he changes his tune once someone crosses him. He was all fine and dandy before with James but now he's talking mad shit. I hope Paige is taking notice of this constant behavior, now that he clearly wants to be besties with her. Dustbin acts like a good and loyal friend but is quick to talk shit and spill your tea once you "cross" him.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

He crossed her before, didn't he?

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

[tweet][/tweet]
Now Dusty Dustbuster is making fun of the woman in Kuckians makeup video. I'm glad someone called him out, make fun of John (even though that's getting old) and leave that gal alone. I hope someone makes Dustbin into a meme. Stupid hillbilly!
The face you make when you get doxxed and people realize your parents gave you a stupid ass name that is a reflection of what a trashy backwoods person you are. ( too soon?)

Image That wonky eye though!

Sassycat
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sassycat »

What in the hell kind of hairstyle is on that egg head of his? :rofl:

Dusty lmaoooo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: His first and middle name

Post by Guest »

withmylittleeye wrote:He crossed her before, didn't he?
Yup but I do think Paige is smart enough to see when someone is trying to leech onto her. She’s always been very vocal about who she considers actual friends on Youtube.

Crusty is just sucking what he can out of her until he moves onto the next. It’s embarrassing watching him tweet nonstop at her. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s going to try and collab with her :roll:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Dustin only grows balls when someone "wrongs" him. Oh, you were keeping that tea about Peter and James to yourself because you're chicken shit until one of them blocks you? k. Thanks for the info but it's not like it makes you look good.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Ohhhh man. Are you guys seeing what's going on on Twitter right now between Dustin and Kuckian? Kuckian is claiming that Dustin the one behind the shit with Peter back last December. He's also claiming that Dustin is the one who was helping Messy Mark with the situation with Manny. I'm at work right now and can't grab screen shots. Hopefully one of you guys can. :tu:

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

https://web.archive.org/web/20181120195 ... KuckianFan

what GG member made this account?? :lol: Whoever it is, so glad I could help provide you with my screenshots of Dustbin, that you then made your own captions (sarcasam)

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:https://web.archive.org/web/20181120195 ... KuckianFan

what GG member made this account?? Image Whoever it is, so glad I could help provide you with my screenshots of Dustbin, that you then made your own captions (sarcasam)
Just saw that account trying to say I'm Crusty McDusty. I'm offended. I'm no where near that ugly, sensitive or pathetic.

Post by Guest »

I came here to see what the fuck is going on with that account. I post straight FACTS about Crusty and his shady ass behavior and hypocrisy but I don't think he worked with John on the Peter stuff last year. The messy mark stuff is still up in the air for me though. John is just having another meltdown and is targeted Eggnoggin because Dustin and his twitter pals are making fun of his recent launch.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

withmylittleeye wrote:
Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:[url]<a class="vglnk" href="https://web.archive.org/web/20181120195 ... KuckianFan[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>web</span><span>.</span><span>archive</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>web</span><span>/</span><span>20181120195653</span><span>/</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>JohnKuckianFan</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

what GG member made this account?? Image Whoever it is, so glad I could help provide you with my screenshots of Dustbin, that you then made your own captions (sarcasam)
Just saw that account trying to say I'm Crusty McDusty. I'm offended. I'm no where near that ugly, sensitive or pathetic.
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>JohnKuckianFan</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1064950203583791106</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>19</span></a>
Oh I missed that tweet! Why on earth would they suggest you were him? I think some of us are aware of which account belongs to Dusty, and it isn't yours. See, that's why I'm convinced that whoever is behind that account is a frequent member here. I don't think it's JK, but are using him to get a rise out of everyone.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:
withmylittleeye wrote:
Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:[url]<a class="vglnk" href="https://web.archive.org/web/20181120195 ... KuckianFan[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>web</span><span>.</span><span>archive</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>web</span><span>/</span><span>20181120195653</span><span>/</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>JohnKuckianFan</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>JohnKuckianFan</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1064950203583791106</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>19</span></a>
Oh I missed that tweet! Why on earth would they suggest you were him? I think some of us are aware of which account belongs to Dusty, and it isn't yours. See, that's why I'm convinced that whoever is behind that account is a frequent member here. I don't think it's JK, but are using him to get a rise out of everyone.
No idea. And it was me who exposed Crusty McDustys account posting in Peter Pan Moans thread.

Whoever it is, doesn't do their research.

But I agree with that account about Crusty helping Messy Mark on his videos.

I replied, saying post the receipts or f off.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

JMugatu wrote:What a mess. I'd love the receipts as well.

Humpty Dusty gets into a couple twitter fights every day, soon he'll have no one to argue with. Funny he is trying to pass it like he doesn't have a drama or tea channel, like it's anything bad. Girl you love drama, you always start it and stir it. Commentary reaction channel, my ass.
He's going to continue to get into fights to try and stay relevant. The holidays are coming up, and all the drama channels like to be really extra, so they can rake in that ad sense. I wouldn't be surprised with Dusty wasn't behind that puppet account that's been "harassing him". He knows he is the weakest drama channel. John always went after the weakest link. Now that Peter is even more irrelevant, naturally people would assume that John would go after Dustin. I bet he secretly wants JK to come after him (that's why he keeps taunting him on twitter) so that people will come to his defense, and like Peter is will gain thousands of new subs.

Post by Guest »

JMugatu wrote:
Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:I wouldn't be surprised with Dusty wasn't behind that puppet account that's been "harassing him".
Wow, that would be downright pathetic. I was checking the tweets from that account and they mention Poundland. This is the equivalent for dollar store in Britain from what I could find. Would Dusty be that smart to look it up and use it so that he'd appear more believable? He doesn't look like the sharpest knife in the drawer to me.

Hey don’t doubt Dustin! Remember he tweeted that he has an IQ of 136 :rofl:

Seriously though I think John is just having another meltdown. Dustin and the others know they are poking the bear but if Kuckian does go after someone I don’t think it will be Peter again. And even if Kuckboy does target grandpa Pete, people will just post videos along the lines of “peter ain’t shit but he doesn’t deserve this”

Crusty would be the first one to post a video too, probably wanting brownie points for defending someone he’s not pals with anymore. Same if Kuckian goes after Teabag again.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

That account has been busy today. Wonder if it will get even more thirsty the longer Dustin continues to ignore it. Honestly, let's see some receipts or stfu.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

monak wrote:That account has been busy today. Wonder if it will get even more thirsty the longer Dustin continues to ignore it. Honestly, let's see some receipts or stfu.
awe, it's set to private now. I don't have twitter so I can't see what they are saying :(

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:
monak wrote:That account has been busy today. Wonder if it will get even more thirsty the longer Dustin continues to ignore it. Honestly, let's see some receipts or stfu.
awe, it's set to private now. I don't have twitter so I can't see what they are saying :(
Says user not found when I try.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I get this message when I go to that account now. Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

monak wrote:I get this message when I go to that account now. Image
https://twitter.com/DustysZit here is the one you were talking about. It seems like they have a couple and when they get reported they change the name. I'm guessing that's how it works. I don't have a twitter account, nor do I desire too. So I only see public posts.
Offtopic: Do you remember that wackado fan of Peter's named Amy? She left a comment everyday saying her husband was deployed and she her pregnancy was high risk. Every single time she posted, even in his livestreams? Well someone left a comment on Dustins twitter:
[tweet][/tweet]
Someone made an account with her sons name and picture, and the account is harassing people. I tried to leave a message under her comment on Peters video, but he must have blocked my account within the last couple weeks. :lol: Oh well I tried to let her know, I guess she'll figure it out eventually. That's messed up to use peoples kids in their account to harass other.

Image My God he is ugly! Too bad he's always unemployed and can't keep a job. That job would earn him some money so he could get some work done to that busted mug of his. Plus if he actually had a job, he could actually live in a house he helped paid for. That house Eric and him live in is owned by Eric and his parents. Just saying..

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Return to “Dustin Dailey”