Dustin Dailey

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Dustin Dailey

Post by dreamhaus »

The irony of assuming anyone who reads him is in their mother's basement when he's living in a house owned by his roommate boyfriend Eric and his family. One missed step, one bad BJ, one argument away from homelessness. You're not living your "best life", you're a house guest sweetie.

Dusty that comment is you and the gaggle of grifters you're sitting with .... you know it and you know we can see it. Pay for your shit in full, with a debit card and then you can flex.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by monak »

Well I didn't post that on YouTube so I guess someone liked it enough to use it over there. I haven't lived with my parents for 15 years. These drama channels don't like when people gossip about them huh?

Post by Guest »

Why is Dustin so useless?
He tweeted this without giving any damn context.
Now more people will download TRS garbage book. Instead of just giving the info in the tweet. It's on page 150. Here are the screenshots between peter and TRS.

Post by Guest »

Lol PLEASE. Dustbag is secretly LOVING that TRS did that. Duster has spent almost an entire year shitting on Preacher and mentioning things that happened or were said between them in private and now we are supposed to believe he disagrees with The Rewired Shit releasing texts??? Stop. Too bad for Duster, there is nothing of value TRS said or exposed about Preacher. He more or less said Preacher ditched him when he started getting canceled by everyone. Any and every person who ditched TRS was smart. Duster is a weirdo who salavates every time he finds an excuse to mention Preacher. Find someone better to obsess over.

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

Dusty the House Goblin, taking a moral high ground whilst being a serial offender :rofl: You seem to have forgotten you like to put private messages and information told in confidence out there honey, but don't think that we have :twisted:

TheMedusa
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by TheMedusa »

Did yall see him looking like a Gabriel clone in the video with Theresa Roemer? Sitting there with his trailer trash looking self and yellow hair mop on top contributing literally nothing to the conversation.

famished_ferret
Informer
Informer

Post by famished_ferret »

Dustin's latest video about Tana and Jake .. he looks like total shit, I mean he always does, but he looks extra like shit. Face is all blotchy, nose is red with blood shot eyes ..and you can actually see his tongue (and teeth??) are GREEN.

He is a catch! hubba hubba.

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

JMugatu wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:42 pm

The irony of Dustbald's tweet. :rofl:
I literally laughed out loud when that showed up on my timeline followed by his selfie... of him looking like a dick with ears, receding hairline and that blush of a seasoned alchy :rofl:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

He was annoying as hell on Twitter last night. He really does love to act like a moron around gross ass Nick.

famished_ferret
Informer
Informer

Post by famished_ferret »

monak wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:01 am
I can just imagine Dustin and the losers he hung out with over his vacation just charging everything to their 14 credit cards while trying to come off to each other as if they actually have a dollar to their name. Image
Dustin mentioned this comment in one of his videos with Nick ..

we see you egghead . we see you here ! :FU:

userunamed
Informer
Informer

Post by userunamed »

I love how soft spoken he is when he's with other people. His IRL voice when he's with others is completely different from his solo videos and twitter voice. I've never seen someone act so differently when with other people.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Dustin Dailey

Post by Peppa Schmint »

famished_ferret wrote:
monak wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:01 am
I can just imagine Dustin and the losers he hung out with over his vacation just charging everything to their 14 credit cards while trying to come off to each other as if they actually have a dollar to their name. Image
Dustin mentioned this comment in one of his videos with Nick ..

we see you egghead . we see you here ! :FU:
He reads every last comment on here and it’s hilarious for someone who’s soooo “not bothered” and says GG is dead. Then why the fuck are you reading here Dusty??!

I love when he gets around Nick. He literally thinks he’s a God. Even though Nick lit like a Christmas Tree and mean as a junk yard dog - Dustzit feels like he’s in a celeb entourage. I can just imagine Nick walking fast hoping Dustbin’s stubby little butterball legs can’t keep up. He prob tells him to shut up so his hillbilly accent doesn’t embarrass him in front of rich people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

You just know that Snidey drags the redder, wheezier, fatter, uglier, more socially awkward Dusty around because it makes him look better.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

He's definitely going to be doing a video with Trish. Easy to assume this because Nick will be doing one with her and Dustin has been licking her ass on Twitter recently. Complimenting her shitty music and such. What a clout chasing potato.

Post by Guest »

^^^ I think you're right

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

So many assholes in one pic.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Cupids-dead wrote:^^^ I think you're right

The stuff of nightmares. Please believe this trip is gonna get sloppy and messy. Can’t wait to see them making duck lips and wearing shades to hide their hangovers in every video.

Have Dustbin’s 14 credit cards been maxed out yet? Guess we will see another 500 Jeffree videos to pay them off

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Did he drag his "boyfriend" along with him this time? Seems like Nick is his boyfriend now.

Post by Guest »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:00 pm
Have Dustbin’s 14 credit cards been maxed out yet? Guess we will see another 500 Jeffree videos to pay them off

See that's what I'm sure is going to happen. I dont think Dustin has the finances to hang with Trisha, Nick and Rich. Though I'm sure all of them are probably in debt too. But Dustin wears American Eagle while they are shopping at Balenciaga. It's only a matter of time before he is pushed out of the "group". What does his boyfriend do for work? He went to LA with Dustin again.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Cupids-dead wrote:
Peppa Schmint wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:00 pm

See that's what I'm sure is going to happen. I dont think Dustin has the finances to hang with Trisha, Nick and Rich. Though I'm sure all of them are probably in debt too. But Dustin wears American Eagle while they are shopping at Balenciaga. It's only a matter of time before he is pushed out of the "group". What does his boyfriend do for work? He went to LA with Dustin again.
Pretty sure his boyfriend is disabled and doesn't work.

Return to “Dustin Dailey”