Kristin and Marcus Johns

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Victoria21
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin and Marcus Johns

Post by Victoria21 »

does anyone ever notice how kristin always seems to stay home during the week? i wonder what she does at home by yourself for all that time besides doing chores? i would be so bored staying home all afternoon

RemyLebeau
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RemyLebeau »

i'm curious, why do you guys hate marcus so much?

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

strawberryam0 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:22 pm
gimmethetea wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:33 am
strawberryam0 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:57 am
okay anyway, according to the assumption video, marcus does the outside chores and kristin does inside. that's a completely fair trade in my opinion
yup, Marcus does chores once maybe twice a week while Kristin does them daily. completely fair trade off.

that's not really the point, Kristin does next to everything and Marcus regularly disrespects her and doesn't really seem to appreciate all that she does. but none of us actually know their relationship so this is literally all speculation.
outside chores are a lot more involved and strenuous. marcus probably does all the dirty work like mowing the lawn and changing the oil on their cars and all that, and i'm sure he does any sort of inside dirty work as well. in her videos he's always outside doing something shirtless, lol (why is he always shirtless🙄). they trade off w cooking and doing dishes too. i don't like marcus at all and i think he's an asshole but i do feel like it's a fair trade

i'm really not trying to go back and forth over the chore topic. but since your brought it up...
1. mowing the lawn is a 1x a week thing
2. changing the oil in their cars (if he does that) is usually ONCE EVERY THREE MONTHS
what's he doing the rest of the time?

like i said, "outside chores" do not require daily maintenance like inside chores. they have two large shedding dogs, that's vacuuming/sweeping everyday, Kristin makes two breakfasts, one for her and one for him and makes all the meals/snacks/treats/Marcus' favorite lemonade and hot chocolate (I have never seen Marcus cook, so i cannot speak on that but i doubt he does it unless it's sponsored) and on top of that runs a youtube channel and is launching a lifestyle brand and I'm assuming does everything else like cleaning bathrooms and other areas of their home, laundry etc.

to me, as an outsider, it does not appear to be a fair trade off. but to each their own, i have my opinion and you have yours and that's fine.

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

gimmethetea wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:35 pm
strawberryam0 wrote:
gimmethetea wrote:
strawberryam0 wrote:
okay anyway, according to the assumption video, marcus does the outside chores and kristin does inside. that's a completely fair trade in my opinion
yup, Marcus does chores once maybe twice a week while Kristin does them daily. completely fair trade off.

that's not really the point, Kristin does next to everything and Marcus regularly disrespects her and doesn't really seem to appreciate all that she does. but none of us actually know their relationship so this is literally all speculation.
outside chores are a lot more involved and strenuous. marcus probably does all the dirty work like mowing the lawn and changing the oil on their cars and all that, and i'm sure he does any sort of inside dirty work as well. in her videos he's always outside doing something shirtless, lol (why is he always shirtless🙄). they trade off w cooking and doing dishes too. i don't like marcus at all and i think he's an asshole but i do feel like it's a fair trade

i'm really not trying to go back and forth over the chore topic. but since you brought it up...
2. changing the oil in their cars (if he does that) is usually ONCE EVERY THREE MONTHS

like i said, "outside chores" do not require daily maintenance like inside chores. they have two large shedding dogs, that's vacuuming/sweeping everyday, Kristin makes two breakfasts, one for her and one for him and makes all the meals/snacks/treats/Marcus' favorite lemonade and hot chocolate (I have never seen Marcus cook, so i cannot speak on that but i doubt he does it unless it's sponsored) and on top of that runs a youtube channel and is launching a lifestyle brand and I'm assuming does everything else like cleaning bathrooms and other areas of their home, laundry etc.

and you're still missing my main point, you're too focused on the fairness of the chores: like it looks like Kristin bends over backwards to do everything for him and he is constantly disrespecting her. to do all that work out of love for your spouse and for him to troll you on a video where they were supposed to pick out outfits for each other from the thrift store, putting her in clothing he KNOWS would make her wildly uncomfortable, calling her a "dummy" and just overall trolling her is not cool. Marcus does not get a gold star for mowing the lawn once a week.

to me, as an outsider, it does not appear to be a fair trade off. but to each their own, i have my opinion and you have yours and that's fine.

aud_birdy
Learner
Learner

Post by aud_birdy »

Did anyone else catch her live video two days ago? I actually saw some uncharacteristic snarkiness pop out when someone asked where her scrunchie was from She said something like "It's actually not a scrunchie! It's a hair scarf from my company..... KristinMade" but there was definitely attitude and annoyance I don't mind though, it was kind of funny. I just hope she's not developing that YouTuber ego

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

RemyLebeau wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:49 pm
he's SO controlling and as he has said himself, he enjoys making people uncomfortable, which is super weird and creepy. it's quite obvious that that's true after watching the thrift store video. i just get such a narcissistic vibe from him and he seems like a complete steamroller who doesn't care at all how uncomfortable or annoyed the people around him are (very obvious from his vines). and he doesn't seem to appreciate how much kristin does around the house and he just seems like such a terribly annoying person to be around

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

aud_birdy wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:24 am
Did anyone else catch her live video two days ago? I actually saw some uncharacteristic snarkiness pop out when someone asked where her scrunchie was from Image She said something like "It's actually not a scrunchie! It's a hair scarf from my company..... KristinMade" but there was definitely attitude and annoyance Image I don't mind though, it was kind of funny. I just hope she's not developing that YouTuber ego

Yeah saw that lol! Also, she needs to develop thicker skin. She was on her insta stories being all sad about someone who copied her "Watch me grow' t-shirt :roll: I'm sorry but that is not that creative of a shirt design nor is it a creative phrase...I will say that I generally like Kristin, but I'm sure her rise to fame will affect her eventually. It's hard to be sweet and perfect all the time, and I don't really believe that that is her persona all the time outside of Youtube/Instagram.

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

aud_birdy wrote:Did anyone else catch her live video two days ago? I actually saw some uncharacteristic snarkiness pop out when someone asked where her scrunchie was from Image She said something like "It's actually not a scrunchie! It's a hair scarf from my company..... KristinMade" but there was definitely attitude and annoyance Image I don't mind though, it was kind of funny. I just hope she's not developing that YouTuber ego

why was she annoyed that someone didn’t know it was a hair scarf?

RemyLebeau
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RemyLebeau »

strawberryam0 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:14 pm
RemyLebeau wrote:
he's SO controlling and as he has said himself, he enjoys making people uncomfortable, which is super weird and creepy. it's quite obvious that that's true after watching the thrift store video. i just get such a narcissistic vibe from him and he seems like a complete steamroller who doesn't care at all how uncomfortable or annoyed the people around him are (very obvious from his vines). and he doesn't seem to appreciate how much kristin does around the house and he just seems like such a terribly annoying person to be around
i guess that's a fair opinion. different strokes for different folks. when i first started watching kristen i was kind of annoyed by him too. and reading what you guys said about him not being very helpful around the house, etc, etc i didn't like him very much either. but recently i watched a few videos on his channel (i never used vine so i didn't know who he was) and idk i think he's pretty funny. definitely annoying sometimes but he still makes me laugh. he sort of reminds me of jim carrey. kristen seems to really love him though and i like her so i can trust her judgement a little bit. he's probably a good husband to her and we don't get to see it since they only show us very little of their life. anyway, thanks for replying to me! i hope i did this correctly. this is only my second post so i'm sorry if i quoted this wrong!

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

RemyLebeau wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:11 pm
strawberryam0 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:14 pm
RemyLebeau wrote:
i guess that's a fair opinion. different strokes for different folks. when i first started watching kristen i was kind of annoyed by him too. and reading what you guys said about him not being very helpful around the house, etc, etc i didn't like him very much either. but recently i watched a few videos on his channel (i never used vine so i didn't know who he was) and idk i think he's pretty funny. definitely annoying sometimes but he still makes me laugh. he sort of reminds me of jim carrey. kristen seems to really love him though and i like her so i can trust her judgement a little bit. he's probably a good husband to her and we don't get to see it since they only show us very little of their life. anyway, thanks for replying to me! i hope i did this correctly. this is only my second post so i'm sorry if i quoted this wrong!
i agree with everything you said! he is funny and i respect that kristin likes him, but i personally just don't think i could stand being around him for more than 5 minutes haha

kpierre
Learner
Learner

Post by kpierre »

gimmethetea wrote:
strawberryam0 wrote:
gimmethetea wrote:
strawberryam0 wrote:

i'm really not trying to go back and forth over the chore topic. but since your brought it up...

On the same vein as the chores thing, does anyone find it odd that Marcus NEVER cooks? Like is unable to? What did he do when he lived in LA without his family? If Kristin is away and he wants food does he just starve? I think it's so strange that people cannot cook, to me a simple meal is quite easy but from what I understand the man can't even fry an egg. So odd. How does he live?

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

kpierre wrote:
gimmethetea wrote:
strawberryam0 wrote:
gimmethetea wrote:
strawberryam0 wrote:

outside chores are a lot more involved and strenuous. marcus probably does all the dirty work like mowing the lawn and changing the oil on their cars and all that, and i'm sure he does any sort of inside dirty work as well. in her videos he's always outside doing something shirtless, lol (why is he always shirtlessImage). they trade off w cooking and doing dishes too. i don't like marcus at all and i think he's an asshole but i do feel like it's a fair trade

On the same vein as the chores thing, does anyone find it odd that Marcus NEVER cooks? Like is unable to? What did he do when he lived in LA without his family? If Kristin is away and he wants food does he just starve? I think it's so strange that people cannot cook, to me a simple meal is quite easy but from what I understand the man can't even fry an egg. So odd. How does he live?
i’m sure he used that sweet vine money on a lot of delivery food.

in terms of being a functioning adult, yes it is very weird that he doesn’t know how to cook. but in terms of him being your classic married christian male, it is not weird at all. these guys hardly ever know how to cook or clean. they marry so early because they need someone to do it for them, and that’s why the women are trained from childhood to accept that they’ll be mothers to both their husbands and children. it’s really sad.

aud_birdy
Learner
Learner

Post by aud_birdy »

kpierre wrote:
gimmethetea wrote:
strawberryam0 wrote:
gimmethetea wrote:
strawberryam0 wrote:

outside chores are a lot more involved and strenuous. marcus probably does all the dirty work like mowing the lawn and changing the oil on their cars and all that, and i'm sure he does any sort of inside dirty work as well. in her videos he's always outside doing something shirtless, lol (why is he always shirtlessImage). they trade off w cooking and doing dishes too. i don't like marcus at all and i think he's an asshole but i do feel like it's a fair trade

If you watch one of his recent videos "Addressing My Issues." , he basically admits to being a man child. He even admits he has never cooked for himself and that he brushes his teeth once a day, BEFORE BED.

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

^ that reminds me, in kristin’s night routine video she shows them brushing their teeth, and THEN having hot chocolate before bed lmfao. i was in shock and truly hoping that was just an editing error or something

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

kpierre wrote:
gimmethetea wrote:
If you watch one of his recent videos "Addressing My Issues." , he basically admits to being a man child. He even admits he has never cooked for himself and that he brushes his teeth once a day, BEFORE BED.

that's so pathetic. what the hell does he even do besides outside chores and mudding and driving his geotracker around? he clearly doesn't work either

bammb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bammb »

I’m a huge fan of Kristin’s but I like Marcus too. He’s not someone I would date but I think their personalities seems to mesh well together. They’re definitely not perfect but I think they’re at a healthy point for a couple who got married so early in life and I’m sure they’ll grow up a lot together.

It does seem like Kristin is the driven one and the go-getter of the two but I’m really curious what he’s working on behind the scenes or if he’ll ever get a normal job or always just live off Kristin/YouTube money.

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

this is why i like them so much more than jess and gabriel. (i know i've been complaining about marcus but still) they're so much more genuine and relatable than j&g who probably celebrate the anniversary of the first time they ate froyo together
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Victoria21
Learner
Learner

Post by Victoria21 »

strawberryam0 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:43 pm
this is why i like them so much more than jess and gabriel. (i know i've been complaining about marcus but still) they're so much more genuine and relatable than j&g who probably celebrate the anniversary of the first time they ate froyo together
i so agree with you that they do seem more genuine than jess and gabriel. not only that but you can tell kristin is more mature then jess too.

soycapwithone
Debater
Debater

Post by soycapwithone »

Anyone else noticed that Kristin has been advertising some app (Drop or something) on her Insta stories without diclosing it as an #ad?

bammb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bammb »

Did Marcus and Kristin’s enagram video make anyone else super uncomfortable? He kept calling her names then she started calling him names then he wouldn’t kiss her at the end. It all just gave me icky feelings. The way he acted reminded me of how an ex of mine acted right before he broke up with me so I may just be projected but I got really bad vibes from Marcus.

Return to “F-K”