Kristin and Marcus Johns

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Kristin and Marcus Johns

Post by Blehmieux »

Newlyweds Kristin Johns (Lauria) and Marcus Johns and their two dogs, Camper and Honey!

Marcus is a popular Vine star-turned YouTuber and Kristin joined YouTube a while later after some coercion by Marcus. They are very religious, just bought their first home and celebrated one year of marriage.

I haven’t seen a thread for them which is surprising considering their semi-big fan bases!

Kristin’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3fgv- ... 3FzastFIpw

Marcus’ channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MarcusDavidjohns

Joint channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCloCsW ... UeEqiG4vqw

What do you think?

LisaH
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin and Marcus Johns

Post by LisaH »

Oh I love watching Kristin, they both seem to genuine

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

I LOVE THEM! I could seriously go on for days about them. Marcus is the only person on youtube that has genuinely made me laugh out loud while watching his videos and you'd don't even realize. He's just such a genuinely fun, interesting, crazy person that I feel like everyone just wants to know what he's doing next. And then Kristin is literally my favorite youtuber. I look forward to every single one of her videos, I don't even care if they're sponsored. Whenever she has a sponsorship I almost feel happy/proud because I know she deserve them so much more than other stupid you tubers and actually appreciates them. She's also just such an amazing role model, and I love how she obviously has job in social media and youtube but its so obvious she/they don't live their lives FOR the internet. Their love and marriage is just so pure and fun to watch literally obsessed(if that wasn't obvious lol).

EllieEllie
Debater
Debater

Post by EllieEllie »

osara0715 wrote:I LOVE THEM! I could seriously go on for days about them. Marcus is the only person on youtube that has genuinely made me laugh out loud while watching his videos and you'd don't even realize. He's just such a genuinely fun, interesting, crazy person that I feel like everyone just wants to know what he's doing next. And then Kristin is literally my favorite youtuber. I look forward to every single one of her videos, I don't even care if they're sponsored. Whenever she has a sponsorship I almost feel happy/proud because I know she deserve them so much more than other stupid you tubers and actually appreciates them. She's also just such an amazing role model, and I love how she obviously has job in social media and youtube but its so obvious she/they don't live their lives FOR the internet. Their love and marriage is just so pure and fun to watch literally obsessed(if that wasn't obvious lol).
I agree with everything you said.

I also recpect and like Kristin a lot for being real and making a video even though she wasn’t feeling happy like her usual self. Most Youtubers show only the good parts of their life and good days which sucks because then people think their life is much worse than it really is

gigigi
Informer
Informer

Post by gigigi »

Seriously cannot say enough about Kristin and Marcus! They are PRECIOUS and so genuine. I love that for the most part, they're incredibly relatable and you can tell that they WANT to be that way. Jess and Gabe are a more difficult to relate to and are definitely not as genuine. hahaha

gigigi
Informer
Informer

Post by gigigi »

Also, on that note, do you all have any other vloggers similar to K+M that you like to watch?

booboobunnybear
Learner
Learner

Post by booboobunnybear »

I love Kristin and she is my favorite youtuber by far. You can just tell how genuine she is and she has this likable quality to her. I also love that she takes time to connect with her viewers aside from YouTube videos and does Instagram live videos usually once a week. She doesn't profit off of those so it just goes to show how genuine she is and how she builds a connection with her viewers.

I also really respect that her and Marcus have such a strong marriage and went through years of long distance. They way they speak about each other, you can just feel the love and respect they have for one another.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

I love Kristin too and she's definitely my favorite YouTuber as well! Her and Marcus have such a strong and loving relationship, it made me so happy when they got married after years of long distance. Kristin always seems so grateful and thankful for what she has, and thankful that YouTube is her job!

I also love them because they seem so grounded. Like they love making videos and having YouTube as their job, but they also seem to realize how lucky they are and they seem to not get all caught up in the drama and "YouTube lifestyle" if that makes sense?? They love what they do but realize there's more to life than YouTube. They're literally the only Youtubers I know who live in LA but still live like normal people, even with their platform/money/fame. I have a lot of respect for them haha I wish I knew them in real life and I can't really say that about any other YouTubers!! haha

cinnamondonut
Informer
Informer

Post by cinnamondonut »

I also love them! I feel like they just really care about each other and are both really sweet to one another. I like them a LOT better than their mates Jess & Gabe lmao

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

I like them too. I went back to older videos of Kristin and her voice seems to be really different? She comes across as a little dumb girl ..but in other videos she seems to have her heart genuinely on the right spot. They are also visually a nice couple to look at. If you like them, you would also enjoy Samika vlogs. They are very genuine. How old are Kristin and Marcus? I always put myself into the same age category because I look so young..and then I am shocked when I find out that I am actually 8 years older :D ..

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

I think she used to be super shy when she first started YouTube, so now that she's been doing it for a few years & is more comfortable in front of a camera, it may seem like there's be differences in her personality & voice haha. I don't think she comes across as a dumb girl at all, again I think it just goes back to getting used to filming herself and what not plus she has a super bubbly personality in general which can sometimes come off as being aloof imo but i don't think she's unintelligent at all.

I'm pretty sure they're both 23-24ish?? Ok actually I just looked it up and Marcus' birthday is tomorrow haha!! Looks like he's turning 25. And Kristin was born in July of 1995 so she'll be 25 soon-ish too!

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

side_eye wrote: I'm pretty sure they're both 23-24ish?? Ok actually I just looked it up and Marcus' birthday is tomorrow haha!! Looks like he's turning 25. And Kristin was born in July of 1995 so she'll be 25 soon-ish too!
she’s only 22!

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Blehmieux wrote:
side_eye wrote: I'm pretty sure they're both 23-24ish?? Ok actually I just looked it up and Marcus' birthday is tomorrow haha!! Looks like he's turning 25. And Kristin was born in July of 1995 so she'll be 25 soon-ish too!
she’s only 22!
oh whoops haha my bad! thanks for correcting my mistake lol

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

Wow, that blows my mind. Just from the outside (I am turning 30 this year) I could be their age. I have gone through and watched many of their videos and I have to agree with you, she is not dumb. She is very sweet and caring and Marcus is extremely talented! He can also act! I hope they'll upload more frequent vlogs.

aintnosaint
Learner
Learner

Post by aintnosaint »

I just surprise that they are friend with Jess Conte lol

aintnosaint
Learner
Learner

Post by aintnosaint »

Blehmieux wrote:
she’s only 22!
shes not 22. she graduated FSU in 2016

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

aintnosaint wrote:
Blehmieux wrote:
she’s only 22!
i mean, that’s what she’s been telling the internet so i guess you think she’s lying?

aintnosaint
Learner
Learner

Post by aintnosaint »

Blehmieux wrote:
aintnosaint wrote:
Blehmieux wrote:

she’s only 22!
i mean, that’s what she’s been telling the internet so i guess you think she’s lying?

I don’t think she’s lying... she posted on IG a while back said she graduated FSU

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

aintnosaint wrote:
Blehmieux wrote:
aintnosaint wrote:
Blehmieux wrote:

she’s only 22!

I don’t think she’s lying... she posted on IG a while back said she graduated FSU
i mean lying about her age

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

shes not 22. she graduated FSU in 2016[/quote]

i mean, that’s what she’s been telling the internet so i guess you think she’s lying?[/quote]

I don’t think she’s lying... she posted on IG a while back said she graduated FSU[/quote]

i mean lying about her age[/quote]

She graduated in December of 2016, which made her 21 at the time. Turned 22 July 2017 obviously so will be 23 in about two months! That makes sense, started college at age 18 went for four years so graduated when she was 21!

Return to “F-K”