Molly Burke

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
zvezdochka
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Molly Burke

Post by zvezdochka »

Motivational speaker and youtuber on the rise. Loved her collab with Drew Lynch, I think she's smart and witty. Don't know much about their relationship status (Drew's single?), but in her video she seemed very flirty. I probably misinterpreted that, because they were sitting really close to each other and she was "looking" at him.

Anyway, love this girl.

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Re: Molly Burke

Post by HeyKatie »

They are not together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reprimand
Informer
Informer

Post by Reprimand »

In a more recent collab she alluded to being single, so I don't think they are dating

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Post by HeyKatie »

She’s 100% single right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Did you guys see her recent video? She got her hair cut and colored by a professional stylist, after first cutting quite a bit off herself for donation. The donating part was cool and I thought it was a good plan to have a professional give her a new look. But oh my god he colored it absolutely terribly. The front looks good but that's about it. There is just a stark line on the sides where her dark brown hair turns suddenly to an orangey pinkish color and he describes it as a soft ombre effect to a rose gold shade. It looks like dip dye, or really terribly grown out roots. I was angry for her, she kept singing his praises but she had no idea what the color actually looked like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Civild
Learner
Learner

Post by Civild »

I'm so glad someone else is pointing out the terrible dye job. It looks like it was dyed but not its super faded and needs to be redone. I just hate that she can't see that it doesn't look good. I hope her mom eventually tells her and maybe they could fix it somehow.

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

Molly is amazing and deserves to look it. Let's @Guy Tang so he can hook her UP.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

He was supposed to give her rose gold, and it looks like grown out, faded bright pink. This guy is a celebrity hair stylist???

skyandbuildings
Learner
Learner

Post by skyandbuildings »

Ok can we please gossip here. There's something about her that really annoys me but I can't put my finger on it. I think it's something to do with the way she talks, she sounds maybe obnoxious or entitled. Does anyone else find her annoying?

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Post by HeyKatie »

skyandbuildings wrote:Ok can we please gossip here. There's something about her that really annoys me but I can't put my finger on it. I think it's something to do with the way she talks, she sounds maybe obnoxious or entitled. Does anyone else find her annoying?

She is not the LEAST bit entitled. She’s a total sweetheart and super genuine. She doesn’t put on an act for her videos, that’s how she is in real life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tacobeard
Informer
Informer

Post by tacobeard »

I like her, I don't watch her videos though because she sounds like she is almost yelling with the way she projects her voice. I hope she does super well and continues to do so! She really sheds light into the world of the blind community.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

skyandbuildings wrote:Ok can we please gossip here. There's something about her that really annoys me but I can't put my finger on it. I think it's something to do with the way she talks, she sounds maybe obnoxious or entitled. Does anyone else find her annoying?
I feel the same way. I've watched a lot of her videos and somethings off. A few videos I've seen her bitchy side come out. I cant stand her attitude when she tries something new and hates it...she'll often throw a few digs at people who enjoy whatever it is (often in her food videos and such).

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

It's a really good thing she can't see that wall.

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Post by HeyKatie »

MalinaNox wrote:It's a really good thing she can't see that wall.
not my cup of tea. I love the room makeover other wise.

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

I think it's her accent. She has a really clear, crisp way of talking that's very enunciated and precise. She doesn't have a "young sounding" voice, maybe that comes off as entitled or something to some people.

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Post by HeyKatie »

ravenclaw67 wrote:I think it's her accent. She has a really clear, crisp way of talking that's very enunciated and precise. She doesn't have a "young sounding" voice, maybe that comes off as entitled or something to some people.
You think she has a Canadian accent? Image

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Post by HeyKatie »

ravenclaw67 wrote:I think it's her accent. She has a really clear, crisp way of talking that's very enunciated and precise. She doesn't have a "young sounding" voice, maybe that comes off as entitled or something to some people.
You think she has a Canadian accent? Image

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

No she has a theater kid voice. Which can sound very above it all. She seems like a good person though. I watched her whole video about going blind and it made me cry. I can't imagine going through that

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Post by HeyKatie »

I get what you mean. Hearing her talk sometimes in videos isn’t the way she talks in real life, she’s not super over the top and loud.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

What do these people keep doing to her hair? While she was getting it done I thought it was going to be a cool sunset looking color because I saw them do like orange in with the pinks. Then it's all done and it looks all washed out again like the time she wanted rose gold and the guy did a horrid job. Guy Tang needs to give her color if she wants color. He's annoying as hell but the guy knows what he's doing.

Return to “A-M”