Blaire White

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
onetruetrash

Blaire White

Post by onetruetrash »

I noticed Blaire didn't have a thread here, so I figured I should make one myself. I'm glad I found her because she's the person who changed a lot of my opinions on social justice issues.

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Blaire White

Post by paperboats »

i love her. she is intelligent and funny and i agree with a lot of her statements.

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

I think she's ok, but I think a lot of her fans in her comments are cringey. I think she looks cute but I think her looks are overrated. She did a good job but she's not as hot as her fans say. I don't like that her fans put down biological women so much either. I think she looks a lot better in pics than she does in her vids. She looks very pretty in her IG pics. I don't like the new look she has now (the tan and black hair) it looks cheap or like a new jersey style. I liked her style before. I like her personality, how its layed back and sassy. Her voice is also sassy and monotone at the same time (this isn't a good or bad thing, just kind of interesting).

As for her content, I'm right leaning so the anti-sjw topic is old and boring to me. I noticed a lot of her fans are ex-onision fans or ex sjw's, so maybe they find the anti-sjw topics new and interesting still if they just got out of that sjw phase. I don't think she has as many conservative fans as she thinks she does. Her conservative fans seem to be the troll-y kind of conservatives or the homophobic secretly gay kind (cuz they'll always have to point out/get super defensive about not being gay or put gay ppl down and then they'll claim they'll say they have a crush on her). So I think her fan base is mostly anti-sjw's and some sjw's who like her even if they disagree with her views, not conservatives (she has a few conservative fans but not as much as she thinks).

I also noticed her fans have a double standard with her, things she does are more ok than others. Like during the Lacey green debate ALOT of ppl were coming for Lacey for angling her camera downward to show off her cleavage yet it's ok for Blaire to tape her boobs together and wiggle them to show them off? Im not against ppl showing off what they want btw, just thought it was hypocritical of her fans to condemn one for doing so and not even notice the other doing it.

I do think a lot of her fans in the comments are annoying but not saying this is the case for u guys, so no offense.

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

CocoMeowCat12 wrote:I think she's ok, but I think a lot of her fans in her comments are cringey. I think she looks cute but I think her looks are overrated. She did a good job but she's not as hot as her fans say. I don't like that her fans put down biological women so much either. I think she looks a lot better in pics than she does in her vids. She looks very pretty in her IG pics. I don't like the new look she has now (the tan and black hair) it looks cheap or like a new jersey style. I liked her style before. I like her personality, how its layed back and sassy. Her voice is also sassy and monotone at the same time (this isn't a good or bad thing, just kind of interesting).

As for her content, I'm right leaning so the anti-sjw topic is old and boring to me. I noticed a lot of her fans are ex-onision fans or ex sjw's, so maybe they find the anti-sjw topics new and interesting still if they just got out of that sjw phase. I don't think she has as many conservative fans as she thinks she does. Her conservative fans seem to be the troll-y kind of conservatives or the homophobic secretly gay kind (cuz they'll always have to point out/get super defensive about not being gay or put gay ppl down and then they'll claim they'll say they have a crush on her). So I think her fan base is mostly anti-sjw's and some sjw's who like her even if they disagree with her views, not conservatives (she has a few conservative fans but not as much as she thinks).

I also noticed her fans have a double standard with her, things she does are more ok than others. Like during the Lacey green debate ALOT of ppl were coming for Lacey for angling her camera downward to show off her cleavage yet it's ok for Blaire to tape her boobs together and wiggle them to show them off? Im not against ppl showing off what they want btw, just thought it was hypocritical of her fans to condemn one for doing so and not even notice the other doing it.

I do think a lot of her fans in the comments are annoying but not saying this is the case for u guys, so no offense.

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

Blaire was one of the first YouTubers I watched regularly. I thought she was intelligent, snarky and put a new perspective out there, however, after a while I realised that she really wasn't all the unique. I never stopped watching her and at some point I was a proper fan, I even donated like 3 dollars to her Patreon, which meant she was supposed to follow me on a social media platform of my choice. So I messaged her my instagram username, was super polite, told her how much I loved her content. She read my message the same day, nothing happened. I figured she must be busy and was like oh okay, whatever, I'll just wait. A few days later she still hadn't followed me so I messaged her on Patreon AGAIN and was like hi, sorry to double message you but I've been a Patron for a month and never got my reward?? She read this message too AND STILL didn't follow me. I was like this bitch clearly doesn't give even 1 shit about her fanbase and does everything for the sweet money her naive Patrons unfortunately pay her. I immediately withdrew my measly 3 dollar patronage because I don't want to support someone who doesn't respect their fan base when they are the people who literally pay her bills??? Honestly, she posts so rarely and her videos are so short, it feels like she puts 0 effort in them these days and only goes on camera to show off her new tits and clothes........

Also, does anyone think it's weird how the only thing that seems to be going on in her life is her relationship with Joey? She doesn't seem to have any friends apart from Jaclyn, idk, seems like she's changed a lot. All she ever posts on social media is pictures/videos of her and Joey, you never see her hang out with anyone else.

onetruetrash

Post by onetruetrash »

finkzydrate wrote:Blaire was one of the first YouTubers I watched regularly. I thought she was intelligent, snarky and put a new perspective out there, however, after a while I realised that she really wasn't all the unique. I never stopped watching her and at some point I was a proper fan, I even donated like 3 dollars to her Patreon, which meant she was supposed to follow me on a social media platform of my choice. So I messaged her my instagram username, was super polite, told her how much I loved her content. She read my message the same day, nothing happened. I figured she must be busy and was like oh okay, whatever, I'll just wait. A few days later she still hadn't followed me so I messaged her on Patreon AGAIN and was like hi, sorry to double message you but I've been a Patron for a month and never got my reward?? She read this message too AND STILL didn't follow me. I was like this bitch clearly doesn't give even 1 shit about her fanbase and does everything for the sweet money her naive Patrons unfortunately pay her. I immediately withdrew my measly 3 dollar patronage because I don't want to support someone who doesn't respect their fan base when they are the people who literally pay her bills??? Honestly, she posts so rarely and her videos are so short, it feels like she puts 0 effort in them these days and only goes on camera to show off her new tits and clothes........
Really? That's very disappointing to hear.

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

onetruetrash wrote:
finkzydrate wrote:Blaire was one of the first YouTubers I watched regularly. I thought she was intelligent, snarky and put a new perspective out there, however, after a while I realised that she really wasn't all the unique. I never stopped watching her and at some point I was a proper fan, I even donated like 3 dollars to her Patreon, which meant she was supposed to follow me on a social media platform of my choice. So I messaged her my instagram username, was super polite, told her how much I loved her content. She read my message the same day, nothing happened. I figured she must be busy and was like oh okay, whatever, I'll just wait. A few days later she still hadn't followed me so I messaged her on Patreon AGAIN and was like hi, sorry to double message you but I've been a Patron for a month and never got my reward?? She read this message too AND STILL didn't follow me. I was like this bitch clearly doesn't give even 1 shit about her fanbase and does everything for the sweet money her naive Patrons unfortunately pay her. I immediately withdrew my measly 3 dollar patronage because I don't want to support someone who doesn't respect their fan base when they are the people who literally pay her bills??? Honestly, she posts so rarely and her videos are so short, it feels like she puts 0 effort in them these days and only goes on camera to show off her new tits and clothes........
Really? That's very disappointing to hear.
Yep, I was honestly so let down, especially because I have seen her follow her fans on social media so I just felt like she ignored me for some reason? Maybe $3 a month is just not enough to catch her attention these days, who knows, I'll never be wasting even a dollar on any YouTuber from now on :roll:

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

Also, does anyone think it's weird how the only thing that seems to be going on in her life is her relationship with Joey? She doesn't seem to have any friends apart from Jaclyn, idk, seems like she's changed a lot. All she ever posts on social media is pictures/videos of her and Joey, you never see her hang out with anyone else.
I could always tell she was like that. You're not the first fan of her I've heard this same kind of story from. I don't know why she even bothers naming her livestreams, it's just her answering super chats the whole time. At first I thought it was nice that she follows ppl back but now she's clearly just following ppl back for the money. She's selling follow lol. I don't really get why ppl think she's smart, I don't think she's a an idiot but I don't think she's intelligent either. It's not too hard to sound smart when u argue points like "there's only 2 genders!" Thinking sjw's are dumb seems like common knowledge to me. She also re interates things that have been said a millions times before. Her and all the other anti sjw youtubers talk about the same topics and make the same style of content so idk why Blaire stands out to ppl aside from her being trans. I also think she's monotone and has a boring delivery with her vids (although she is sassy at the same time, idk how that works) even when I liked her a long time ago and liked her vids for the content (before anti sjw topics were played out) I always thought she was monotone and blah.

Yeah I noticed she only hangs with Joey too, and that is weird. Her fake tits looks awful btw.

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

CocoMeowCat12 wrote: I could always tell she was like that. You're not the first fan of her I've heard this same kind of story from. I don't know why she even bothers naming her livestreams, it's just her answering super chats the whole time. At first I thought it was nice that she follows ppl back but now she's clearly just following ppl back for the money. She's selling follow lol. I don't really get why ppl think she's smart, I don't think she's a an idiot but I don't think she's intelligent either. It's not too hard to sound smart when u argue points like "there's only 2 genders!" Thinking sjw's are dumb seems like common knowledge to me. She also re interates things that have been said a millions times before. Her and all the other anti sjw youtubers talk about the same topics and make the same style of content so idk why Blaire stands out to ppl aside from her being trans. I also think she's monotone and has a boring delivery with her vids (although she is sassy at the same time, idk how that works) even when I liked her a long time ago and liked her vids for the content (before anti sjw topics were played out) I always thought she was monotone and blah.

Yeah I noticed she only hangs with Joey too, and that is weird. Her fake tits looks awful btw.
Honestly, I only thought she was smart and different because she was he first anti-sjw YouTuber I ever watched so her perspective and all the topics she covered were brand new to me! But of course, after falling down the rabbit hole of YouTube, I quickly realised she's not the first and not the only person to talk about that stuff so that made her a lot less unique and appealing to me. I guess the reason she got so popular is exactly because she's trans and she's pretty, both pretty irrelevant reasons :?

I genuinely think she's become extremely lazy when it comes to posting videos, one 6-minute video a week, really girl? That's the most you can film? She doesn't have a job (correct me if I'm wrong) and doesn't seem to do that much on a daily basis but go to the gym and spend time with Joey so she could definitely film a few more videos or spend more time researching, filming and editing just one longer piece. Her vlog channel with Joey has been inactive for so long as well, I'm not counting that makeup tutorial as activity cause that's not a vlog? :? I dunno, I think if she cared as much as she wants her fans to believe, she'd put in more effort.

Lol, I agree that her boobs look bad but to be fair, I don't think fake boobs in general look good so it's not just hers I don't like.

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

I’m sorry that happened to you, that really sucks from someone you looked up to. She’s one of those YouTuber when she says she loves her fans she means as one entity. She loves the fans as a whole. Because they watch her content, give her views like her and give her money. But she doesn’t like her fans as individuals. That’s for sure, based on other things I’ve heard.

Yeah she really hasn’t said anything original that other anti sjw youtubers haven’t said already. In her video “give black ppl all of your money” (what a shitty title btw) her vid and the info she give is the same that roaming millennial did on that same topic. Except roaming did hers I think over a year before Blaire when that topic was actually relevant.

I agree I think a lot of her fans just like her for being trans and “attractive” I personally don’t think she’s hot or that good looking and but i think her looks get judged less harshly than a biological woman’s. I notice her fans only talk about her looks in the comments and not about anything she actually discusses, but I digress.

She also has that intro at the begging of her vids that says she’s demonetized so donate to her patron but then the vid will literally have adds running on it.

I feel like other youtubers would get a lot of shit for hardly uploading and if the vid they finally upload is short. I agree, she doesn’t have a job aside from YouTube so she could probably make better and more interesting content.

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

Sorry for all the typos bad grammar

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

@CocoMeowCat12 Thank you, I guess I'm kind of glad it happened though because it helped me open my eyes to the fact that most YouTubers are genuinely in for the money so I won't be giving them any of mine again. I actually work for a living and bust my ass to earn it unlike people like Blaire. :x

Would you be comfortable with sharing some details about what you've heard regarding her fans being let down by her? I'm really interested and kind of relieved it's not just me that fell for her...

Omg I completely agree with you about her begging in her intro! I always thought her reacting so strongly about her channel getting demonetized was overly dramatic and another way to manipulate her audience into sending her money on Patreon/during livestreams etc. So many people got demonetized, did she really not see it coming lol? Plus the money she makes on Patreon is actually outrageous! Doesn't seem like she has much to worry about as her fans pay her rent :roll: I have a job and I don't make nearly as much as she does on Patreon alone, who knows how much she's made off her merch too by now.

I've read rumours on the Internet as well that she gets invited to speak to loads of events, however, she only attends the ones she's going to get paid for, the other ones she pulls from :rofl: I don't personally know how true that is, but it sounds like such a Blaire thing to do, I don't find it hard to believe.

onetruetrash

Post by onetruetrash »

A few days ago I was scrolling through her Instagram and I noticed someone commented "why did you unfollow?" or something like that

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

onetruetrash wrote:A few days ago I was scrolling through her Instagram and I noticed someone commented "why did you unfollow?" or something like that
Wow, I'd bet money that this person was one of her patrons. This makes me honestly so angry, she is so disgusting. Her patrons support her lazy ass channel that barely offers any regular entertainment or food for thought anymore while she probably spends all her money on all those terrible mini dresses and bralettes to show off her boob job. The very least she can do is have some basic respect and appreciation for her fans. She is out there literally promising a social media follow in exchange for real life MONEY (which is pretty pathetic in and of itself, idk why I fell for it as well, why would you wanna buy someone's follow?) and she can't even provide that??? This is literally her lowest tier and if she can't even commit to following the people who watch her content and support her financially then I don't wanna know how she meets the other patreon tiers. Or maybe the others are easier for her to meet cause those tiers provide her with more money so she can't afford to lose those, while the fans who give her less than $5 a month don't matter one bit so they can hit the road. I've got no respect left for her, she's basically scamming people and I've got no time for it. :( I feel like she's the type of person to look through her fans' social media profiles and judge them and laugh at them with Joey cause they're not as good or popular as her anyway. Ugh.

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

finkzydrate wrote:@CocoMeowCat12 Thank you, I guess I'm kind of glad it happened though because it helped me open my eyes to the fact that most YouTubers are genuinely in for the money so I won't be giving them any of mine again. I actually work for a living and bust my ass to earn it unlike people like Blaire. :x

Would you be comfortable with sharing some details about what you've heard regarding her fans being let down by her? I'm really interested and kind of relieved it's not just me that fell for her...

Omg I completely agree with you about her begging in her intro! I always thought her reacting so strongly about her channel getting demonetized was overly dramatic and another way to manipulate her audience into sending her money on Patreon/during livestreams etc. So many people got demonetized, did she really not see it coming lol? Plus the money she makes on Patreon is actually outrageous! Doesn't seem like she has much to worry about as her fans pay her rent :roll: I have a job and I don't make nearly as much as she does on Patreon alone, who knows how much she's made off her merch too by now.

I've read rumours on the Internet as well that she gets invited to speak to loads of events, however, she only attends the ones she's going to get paid for, the other ones she pulls from :rofl: I don't personally know how true that is, but it sounds like such a Blaire thing to do, I don't find it hard to believe.
I've read comments on her vids or livestreams were ppl who met her were disappointed that she was rude to them. Or a girl who saw her in Chico when Blaire used to live there, she said Blaire was yelling and arguing with a conservative guy at a grocery store. A guy standing out front with one of those tables. He was supposedly advocating for a conservativen stance that Blaire believed in so the girl who saw her was confused about that (perhaps Blaire is a fake conservative, just trying to get money off of thirsty anti sjw guys) but she was let down cuz it seemed like Blaire just went up to that guy to argue. And somewhere else I saw someone who claimed to know Blaire said Blaire was the type to yell at sales ppl, cashiers and waitresses. So those are instances of ppl being let down. I believe them because Blaire seems like the type imo. And in livestream ppl will say "you didn't follow me back" or "you didn't read the message you said you would when I sent u a super chat about it last time" and she'll always say "oh sorry! I forgot! (Yeah right) I'll read it today I promise! (Probably never does). ". Her livestream are literally just her selling follows to people the whole time. Other peoples livestreams, they atleast have a topic to talk about.

Yeah I don't get why she's saying she's demonetized in the intro when she literally has adds running on the vid. I noticed ppl give a lot of crap to other youtubers who complained about demonetization or who promote their patron but ppl don't do that with her. Or usually when other youtubers get sponsored ppl complain about sponsored vids (even other anti sjw youtubers get crap for it) but with Blaire they're like "yaaaaas queen! Get that monitzation" or "slaaay". I don't think her cash from patreon will dry up anytime soon. She has so many thirsty nerdy guys who are into her (I feel kinda bad for em) who will pay her just cuz they find her attractive.

She probably makes a lot off merch too, even thought her merch is awful.

I heard about her cancelling on events too when she finds out it's not payed. She did that with a therynn Meyer event but her excuse was she had agreed 5 times to do it already, but when the event was getting closer, she got busy for two weeks and couldn't respond to Therynn. She suspiciously stopped responding though when it came out that it wasn't a payed event. And her excuse was she already confirmed but when therynn asked again closer to the date she got too busy to respond but said "it doesn't mean I cancelled!". It's like girl, you couldn't respond for two weeks?! That's a long time to not respond so close to the event date, if I were therynn I would think she cancelled as well. I understand she's busy but damn within two weeks she couldn't just send a one sentence reply back "yes I'm still doing it" ? I mean come on.

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

finkzydrate wrote:
onetruetrash wrote:A few days ago I was scrolling through her Instagram and I noticed someone commented "why did you unfollow?" or something like that
Wow, I'd bet money that this person was one of her patrons. This makes me honestly so angry, she is so disgusting. Her patrons support her lazy ass channel that barely offers any regular entertainment or food for thought anymore while she probably spends all her money on all those terrible mini dresses and bralettes to show off her boob job. The very least she can do is have some basic respect and appreciation for her fans. She is out there literally promising a social media follow in exchange for real life MONEY (which is pretty pathetic in and of itself, idk why I fell for it as well, why would you wanna buy someone's follow?) and she can't even provide that??? This is literally her lowest tier and if she can't even commit to following the people who watch her content and support her financially then I don't wanna know how she meets the other patreon tiers. Or maybe the others are easier for her to meet cause those tiers provide her with more money so she can't afford to lose those, while the fans who give her less than $5 a month don't matter one bit so they can hit the road. I've got no respect left for her, she's basically scamming people and I've got no time for it. :( I feel like she's the type of person to look through her fans' social media profiles and judge them and laugh at them with Joey cause they're not as good or popular as her anyway. Ugh.
Yeah she buys cheap amazon clubbing dresses and wears them casually. Women usually wear those dresses if they're going to a bar or party but she wears them out and about. Some thirsty guy sent her a couple thousand and she bought a name brand purse with it. I just thought that was an odd situation. That's so much money to send a stranger you're just a fan of. I agree I think she's the type to look at ppls social medias with Joey and laugh at them. She used to always make fun of how ppl looked constantly before ppl called her out for being a hyprocrite since she used to use a lot of appearance tricks. Like the bright lighting, overly saturated videos etc etc. have you seen the crazy hair stream she did? Even though the girl may have been weird, it really showed blaire's true colors.

Also on the "crazy hair" topic, at vidcon last year she threw a hotel roof party that anti sjw youtubers drove miles to get there just to party with her. She either never showed up to it, or just got shoenhead and her bf and Lacey green and her bf, brought them back to her hotel to hang out by themselves. Of course those other youtubers who drove to her party, and didn't get to see her, were pissed and let down, but couldn't make much noise about it since she has more followers than them and they still have to keep their connections with her for business reasons. I thought it was pretty crappy to throw a party and tell ppl to come and then just ditch it, when ppl wasted their time to get there. They could have gone to a diff vidcon party.

sharktea
Talker
Talker

Post by sharktea »

I was watching one of her videos, the one titled "there are only 2 genders, get over it" and I commented on her perception that sex is only determinate on whether or not a person has a Y chromosome. My mum works in genetics and I really like studying about genetic abnormalities, so I just made a comment correcting her slightly and giving examples about situations where someone could have a Y chromosome and still have female genitalia and identify as a female (but would be sterile), and situations opposite that where a person has only X chromosomes but end up with male genitalia, and the split with how they identify is around 50/50 I believe.

My comment got deleted. I wasn't even criticising her as a person or anything I was just correcting her facts.

Elturtleo
Learner
Learner

Post by Elturtleo »

I had no idea she had merch until I read this thread. It's the ugliest merch I've ever laid my eyes on. I always felt like there was something off about her, her contents pretty lame. I won't even bother clicking as background noise anymore.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

when her merch launched she was on snapchat saying the first 20 people that order something gets another item of their choice completely free. I ordered a sticker & she told me I was one of the first 20 people and that she would get back to me. I still haven't heard back and it's been around a month.

I also wish she would mix up her content. it's pretty stale. I get it though it's her schtick.

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

sharktea wrote:I was watching one of her videos, the one titled "there are only 2 genders, get over it" and I commented on her perception that sex is only determinate on whether or not a person has a Y chromosome. My mum works in genetics and I really like studying about genetic abnormalities, so I just made a comment correcting her slightly and giving examples about situations where someone could have a Y chromosome and still have female genitalia and identify as a female (but would be sterile), and situations opposite that where a person has only X chromosomes but end up with male genitalia, and the split with how they identify is around 50/50 I believe.

My comment got deleted. I wasn't even criticising her as a person or anything I was just correcting her facts.
yeah she's deleted one comment thread I was on once. So she definitely deletes some things. There was a comment on her "give black people all of your money video" where a black guy commented saying the video rubbed him the wrong way and hurt his feelings so he was unsubscribing. He wrote like a paragraph but it was very polite (probably too polite) and non-attacking. It was one of the top rated comments with hundreds of likes. but it was gone a few days later, and I even looked for it (maybe it got pushed to the bottom even though it had hundreds of likes? idk if that could happen but I checked) and it was gone. maybe the comments section got glitchy or something but I bet she deleted it. Even though I agree with her stances, her "give black ppl your money" was not only a rip off of another anti sjw's video but hers was done in bad taste imo, especially that mess of a title. Also she was annoying trying to look cute with her stupid cat ears.

Return to “A-M”