Beauty Truth Sleuth Official

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
toxicGGposter
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beauty Truth Sleuth Official

Post by toxicGGposter »

bread1117 wrote:I never had an issue with BTS but as I've followed her twitter and seen her comments on people's videos I can't help but get HFTT level nastiness from her. I kinda find it comical that she got pissy at Preacher Monn for not rushing a video about the Jackie/Petty Paige and was liking tweets saying things along the lines of "hur hur it's shitty when people expect people to come to their defense but won't do the same" clearly shading preacher but now look how the tables have turned:

Petty Paige tweeted saying Steven Mango's husband was funny and people called her out. her response:
screen2.png

Now someone's pissy. Pretty sure she unfollowed Paige too:
screen1.png

Were you not shading someone else for expecting help but not returning it and now you're doing something similar? Expecting someone you helped to cut off Mango because he did you dirty?

This seems to be a pattern of her flipping out whenever someone says something she doesn't like or doesn't do what she thinks they should do. Like I said Teabag level attitude. Apparently she also had a falling out with that Tawney Michelle girl who Mango went after too.

(very long thread, hopefully it doesn't get deleted any time soon)

TLDR: That girl Corey got mad at and subtweeted about Michelle because Corey helped her find receipts for some drama video but Michelle never even bothers to even ask how she's doing so Corey took that as Michelle using her. Michelle says she's got her own shit IRL to deal with (depression, anxiety, her child, etc). They're a part of some group chat with BTS which Michelle left before that subtweet was posted.

So when Michelle got on YouNow, she basically said outright that BTS is sicking that girl Corey on Michelle to fight BTS's battle for her and BTS has been in Corey's ear telling her negative shit about Michelle. BTS has had a problem with Michelle for a while and people had been sending Michelle screenshots of BTS talking shit about her. I think she said BTS's beef with her stems from Michelle unfollowing her on Twitter which Michelle denied and blamed BTS for blocking Michelle first and unblocking her, causing the unfollow. Regardless, BTS is a passive aggressive bully and she needs to tone it the fuck down. If you're going to be a cunt, then be a cunt. No need to tip toe around.

toxicGGposter
Informer
Informer

Post by toxicGGposter »

https://ibb.co/fS7NKy
https://ibb.co/hWM4XJ
https://ibb.co/eBVL6d

“Waaaah, you’re not allowed to like that person!!”

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

I had feeling BTS was the on behind all of this! Has anyone else noticed she has problems with every other drama channel at on point in time. Why doesn't some call BTS on her bullshit she is pulling. BTS is a out right coward & really needs to be put in her place. She really doesn't come with any good drama from reliable sources. All her so called proof is screen shots of public information already out there or off the word of someone that she can't prove to be true. Anything BTS says, post or tweets should be taken with a grain of salt!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

toxicGGposter
Informer
Informer

Post by toxicGGposter »

Michelle should make a video on BTS but she said on her YouNow that she'll let someone else expose her. I hope she changes her mind though. And BTS going off on Paige screams middle school behavior. WAAAH, I DON'T LIKE THAT PERSON SO NEITHER CAN YOU! AND IF YOU LIKE HIM I'LL MAKE SURE MY FRIENDS DON'T LIKE YOU!! She acts like Paige has just absolved Mango of all his sins and is now worshipping the ground he walks on. But all Paige did was make a comment about his damn husband.

Also, talk about hypocritical behavior. Michelle was one of the first people to make a video supporting BTS after she was doxxed and BTS turns around and talks shit about her and sends her attack dog after her. So how is she going to complain about Paige "supporting" Mango?

Give it a fucking rest, lady. Your obsession with Mango is unhealthy. It's been two months. Stop stalking around, looking for mentions of his name.

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

Did BTS delete those tweets because I can't find them on Twitter anymore? She sure is digging a hole for herself to be buried! I'm looking forward to it.

toxicGGposter
Informer
Informer

Post by toxicGGposter »

LDUBB wrote:Did BTS delete those tweets because I can't find them on Twitter anymore? She sure is digging a hole for herself to be buried! I'm looking forward to it.

Yes she did. I had a feeling she would tweet and delete. She goes off on Paige one minute and then immediately “takes the high road” the next.

Post by Guest »

Nice catch Lapiz! Didn’t see her directly quote tweet Paige. It’s insane how it just seems like BTS enjoys the drama with other channels. She comes off as nasty to other channels like HFTT the only difference is BTS just likes to be open with how she dislikes other channels whereas teabag likes to subtweet and act like she isn’t being shady. It sucks to have your mugshot posted but she is the one who keeps tweeting about Mango. I was only briefly in tawney michelle’s stream yesterday and I saw HFTT and a few of her minions as well as Teaspill being supportive of Tawney and reminiscing about BTS history of shit talking on here.

When you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite :? I don’t get why she acts cool with someone one minute and the next she talks shit.

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

I'm having a very strong feeling BtS's time is coming to a much needed end! She has been stirring the pot of drama for a very long time without being called out for it. BTS needs to be ended & off of social media. She is a sickness that needs to be dealt with & controlled. It's just going to take someone to push that over the edge & put her 2 faced self on blast.

toxicGGposter
Informer
Informer

Post by toxicGGposter »

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

http://archive.is/7H0sE

:rofl: :tu:

Post by Guest »

but... she literally tweeted and deleted that she can’t believe someone she helped is supporting mango.. so she expected paige to not support mango because she supported Paige. Ugh my head hurts.

She must not have watched Paige’s livestreams the day after the doxxing incident because Paige was pretty disappointed but still very lax about the whole thing and she even said she wasn’t going to do a video on it (this was before BTS told people not to post videos about it anymore)

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

bread1117 wrote:but... she literally tweeted and deleted that she can’t believe someone she helped is supporting mango.. so she expected paige to not support mango because she supported Paige. Ugh my head hurts.

She must not have watched Paige’s livestreams the day after the doxxing incident because Paige was pretty disappointed but still very lax about the whole thing and she even said she wasn’t going to do a video on it (this was before BTS told people not to post videos about it anymore)

I can assure you that Petty Paige was VERY upset about being doxxed on here - behind the scenes a lot of work was going on between senior members. She was probably 'lax' about it as she knew it was being handled
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

auntiflo13 wrote:
bread1117 wrote:but... she literally tweeted and deleted that she can’t believe someone she helped is supporting mango.. so she expected paige to not support mango because she supported Paige. Ugh my head hurts.

I can assure you that Petty Paige was VERY upset about being doxxed on here - behind the scenes a lot of work was going on between senior members. She was probably 'lax' about it as she knew it was being handled
Senior members? Are you referring to senior drama channels? Mango wasn't the first to dox BTS. He just bought it back up from someone doing it the first time. I only saw one very small channel make a video about BTS doxing. Then I think BTS actually had that person go back & edit her mugshot & name out of the video. She didn't want these large drama channels making a video because they reach a lot more people then BTS herself or any of her wanna be drama channel minions (not like she has that many but). BTS new if it reached the Instagram platform she would be pounded into the ground by most people. Beautytruthsleuth isn't very well liked! Not just because she is a so called drama channel but because her personality is terrible & she isn't very good with speaking to others with respect. She has one of those "matter of fact" & "I know it all" attitudes that a lot of people can't stand.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

LDUBB wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:

Senior members? Are you referring to senior drama channels? Mango wasn't the first to dox BTS. He just bought it back up from someone doing it the first time. I only saw one very small channel make a video about BTS doxing. Then I think BTS actually had that person go back & edit her mugshot & name out of the video. She didn't want these large drama channels making a video because they reach a lot more people then BTS herself or any of her wanna be drama channel minions (not like she has that many but). BTS new if it reached the Instagram platform she would be pounded into the ground by most people. Beautytruthsleuth isn't very well liked! Not just because she is a so called drama channel but because her personality is terrible & she isn't very good with speaking to others with respect. She has one of those "matter of fact" & "I know it all" attitudes that a lot of people can't stand.

No I mean admins and senior mods on here that were having to edit posts and issue warnings to some GG users <3
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

Oh ok. I'm sorry I misunderstood what you were saying. That makes sense though because BTS's thread was extremely active the day Mango tweeted her mugshot. It was shady what MT did to her but honestly she provoked him! BTS is still on Twitter trash talking him & @-ing him but BTS has him blocked? BTS is a coward & acts like she is so professional when it comes to backlash but she handles it worse then a 12 year old little girl! Beautytruthsleuth wants all these other drama channels to take her side & fight her high school battles but on her terms. BTS in her 12 year old mind thinks if she has a problem with someone all who follow her should have a problem also. Kinda babyish if it you ask me.
auntiflo13 wrote:
LDUBB wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:

No I mean admins and senior mods on here that were having to edit posts and issue warnings to some GG users <3

toxicGGposter
Informer
Informer

Post by toxicGGposter »

BTS posted a video on PP/JA drama after saying she won’t post about PP anymore. Gotta cash in on that Jackie Aina ad revenue I guess.

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

BTS's videos are so boring! I can't get through 2 minutes before I thumbs down it & move on. I notice she has been trying to work on her monotone voice & is doing a TERRIBLE job at it. The more she tries the more pathetic she comes off. Now BTS is trying to get SD attention anyway she can including showing up in his Twitter feed to bad mouth K.Kaboom! Desperate much BTS? Go get laid by a male water buffalo & stop looking for old drama to throw a boring video up on your sad excuse for a YouTube channel! Nancy Drew of makeup? Really BTS? More like low budget local news channel nobody ever watches. How sad & desperate is BTS?

Post by Guest »

Omg she got into a big twitter fight with Peter Monn and blocked him and says she doesn’t know what his problem is with her.. despite the fact that she openly shaded him on twitter. If you are gonna shade someone openly can you really get mad that they respond?

Let me preface the next part by saying that I am absolutely not a fan of Peter.

I totally get being angry about the mango streams because he was being shady but... come on BTS. You left a negative comment on a Martin Louis video BEFORE THAT STREAM saying you were unsubscribing and other stuff about Preacher and there was even a comment on one of your own videos saying he was full of shit on why he didn’t name names in his video defending Petty Paige. While I agree with your opinions, It’s not hard to see why he wouldn’t like you. And several months ago over on his board someone screenshotted proof that you read there.

You have said GG is fake news and you have led people to believe that GG allows doxxing. Yet you gladly read other people’s boards and you even created threads yourself when you started out here.

You can’t have your cake and eat it too. I’m not sure why you don’t know why he doesn’t like you. I will at least give you credit and say he did twist your words but you did start it

If your gonna be shady, stand by it :D

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

I was waiting on s notification from this thread because of her big fat shady mouth! BTS really dug her grave this time didn't she? I'm ready for this to go down because PM has way more followers & supporters then miserable BTS. Seriously look at BTS's Twitter feed compared to PM. He gets more likes comments & support then she could ever think of having. BTS has problems with everyone. Peter Mon, Petty Paige, Tawny (I think that how her name is spelled), Here for the Tea, Mango Tea, Karina Kaboom & I'm sure theirs more but you get what I mean! I think it's time BTS hangs up on social media because she is not to well liked!

Post by Guest »

I love how BTS is claiming that the4 J star video is exclusive

toxicGGposter
Informer
Informer

Post by toxicGGposter »

https://archive.is/wjwNH

Everyone seems to be turning on her now. About time.

Return to “A-M”