Danielle Carolan

Re: Danielle Carolan

Post by Guest »

ilovemyself123 wrote:
ihateytgurus wrote:Image

Homegirl is just jealous she ain’t a skinny mini cuz those leggings are doing nothing for her.
can you not body shame her for 2.4 seconds maybe? dear god. it doesn't matter what she wears or what she looks like. worry about yourself because you clearly need some
nah booboo im good :)

nw22
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by nw22 »

I know we all get on here to crap talk Danielle. But has anyone seen her tweet about her family? Obviously I don't think anyone really knows the situation but I feel bad no matter what it is. The holidays can be rough.

Post by Guest »

Probs a sick grandparent or dog...or maybe her mom got engaged lol

Lexiikaee
Learner
Learner

Post by Lexiikaee »

ihateytgurus wrote:
ilovemyself123 wrote:

Homegirl is just jealous she ain’t a skinny mini cuz those leggings are doing nothing for her.
can you not body shame her for 2.4 seconds maybe? dear god. it doesn't matter what she wears or what she looks like. worry about yourself because you clearly need some

Maybe you should post pics of yourself so we can body shame you and tell you how fat and ugly you are

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

ihateytgurus wrote:Probs a sick grandparent or dog...or maybe her mom got engaged lol
Definitely thinking her mom got engaged...

Post by Guest »

Lexiikaee wrote:
ihateytgurus wrote:
ilovemyself123 wrote:

Maybe you should post pics of yourself so we can body shame you and tell you how fat and ugly you are
good idea! I’ll get right on that!

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

it's one thing to talk about her looks clothes-wise, but she isn't to blame if her hips are too wide, genetics is. Danielle has a lot of stuff to be criticized about, e.g., her personality, but let's just stop with the stupid and uncalled for comments about her body shape lol every person is different and there's nothing wrong with that.

I also have wide hips and I personally never wear bottom clothes with stripes because I feel it doesn't look good with our hip shape, but if she feels comfortable wearing them then I guess good for her :tu: at the end of the day it's really her choice
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

girl just really can’t dress for her body. if she was just wearing those around the house that’s one thing but maybe she just really isn’t conscious of her body shape? there are just some types of clothes that don’t suit certain body shapes. obviously that doesn’t mean some people can’t wear clothes that don’t look good on their body, i just think that most people prefer to wear flattering cuts. danielle just wears all trendy clothing when most women will pick and choose which trends to follow depending on their body type. no body can wear everything perfectly. if she feels comfortable that’s great, but i for one prefer to wear things more complementary to my body shape, which is like hers, when i go out. like all women she has a great body but just doesn’t dress in a way that flatters it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Apparently whatever happened has made Danielle so distraught that she went to her brother’s soccer game, picked out a Christmas tree, and hung out on a boat. Yeah Danielle I’m sure whatever you’re going through is really inconveniencing your life!

Jonasluvr4evr
Debater
Debater

Post by Jonasluvr4evr »

It definitely has to be something with her mom since her and her brother are out with their dad and usually their parents are together. Probably that her mom is selling that beach house that her dad paid for and her mom got to keep as a part of the divorce

xosara
Talker
Talker

Post by xosara »

ihateytgurus wrote:Apparently whatever happened has made Danielle so distraught that she went to her brother’s soccer game, picked out a Christmas tree, and hung out on a boat. Yeah Danielle I’m sure whatever you’re going through is really inconveniencing your life!
OR maybe it's just a way of coping, some people don't like moping around all day but i dunno just a thought

Post by Guest »

Her mom posted on her Instagram this morning: “there is no remedy for love but to love more”

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

I'm watching Morgan's 8th vlogmas and she just goes "I'm not a Gucci bag, Cartier ring gal"
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

Jonasluvr4evr
Debater
Debater

Post by Jonasluvr4evr »

Her dog passed away :(

lifestyledecor
Talker
Talker

Post by lifestyledecor »

Jonasluvr4evr wrote:Her dog passed away :(
Aww, I feel bad for her. Dogs are great, it's a tough part of life when you lose them.

Post by Guest »

Lexiikaee wrote:
Why do people make such a big deal when a dog dies? I mean hello it's an animal, a gross, smelly, dirty, nasty animal
You can leave this site now. I hope no animal on this earth is ever punished with being your pet.

nw22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nw22 »

Amen Ihateytgurus!
Dogs may be smelly and they may be animals but they are family to most of us who have the honor to be loved by them. As much as I enjoy reading the shade on Danielle here I would never wish losing a pet on anyone

Post by Guest »

nw22 wrote:Amen Ihateytgurus!
Dogs may be smelly and they may be animals but they are family to most of us who have the honor to be loved by them. As much as I enjoy reading the shade on Danielle here I would never wish losing a pet on anyone
Agreed!!

Also dogs don’t have to be smelly if you regularly bathe them lol but I know what you’re saying

Autumnlove879
Learner
Learner

Post by Autumnlove879 »

Dogs are family! Rest In Peace Miley! She looked so sweet and loving.

1010yuliyaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by 1010yuliyaaa »

Poor Danielle! I feel her pain on the 100% but why is Delaney Witt her in Tampa, is that how close they are ?

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”