Danielle Carolan

spacey11
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danielle Carolan

Post by spacey11 »

ihateytgurus wrote:I’m fucking dying, she’s at the drybar in Santa Monica right now. What a basic bitch lol
What makes me laugh is how they’re trying to call this a business trip. All they’re doing is a photo shoot... can’t do that in Georgia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

The yellow leggings. Why.

Post by Guest »

Seaside22 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:09 pm
The yellow leggings. Why.
She got them for free because she’s greedy and neither she nor Brooke turns anything that’s free down.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

Danielle’s posing in gauchos, dad shoes and an oversized white denim jacket. Such a fashion icon.

Jonasluvr4evr
Debater
Debater

Post by Jonasluvr4evr »

Seaside22 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:39 pm
Danielle’s posing in gauchos, dad shoes and an oversized white denim jacket. Such a fashion icon.
I can’t believe she really thinks she looks good.

Post by Guest »

Jonasluvr4evr wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:59 pm
Seaside22 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:39 pm
I can’t believe she really thinks she looks good.
RT to that :barf:

Autumnlove879
Learner
Learner

Post by Autumnlove879 »

Oh gosh this is all just awful. Those gold/yellow pants?! Yikes girl just because the company sent them to you for free doesn’t mean you have to wear them! Tbh I like the sports bra and I first thought my size D wouldn’t fit in it LOLOL but Danielle isn’t small chested so...

ANYWAY this girl is going to fail college. Fail. And we will get some video explaining that being a girl boss doesn’t always mean school or success through grades and some girls like her are called to bigger and better things. :roll: :roll:

Jonasluvr4evr
Debater
Debater

Post by Jonasluvr4evr »

Autumnlove879 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:50 pm
Oh gosh this is all just awful. Those gold/yellow pants?! Yikes girl just because the company sent them to you for free doesn’t mean you have to wear them! Tbh I like the sports bra and I first thought my size D wouldn’t fit in it LOLOL but Danielle isn’t small chested so...

ANYWAY this girl is going to fail college. Fail. And we will get some video explaining that being a girl boss doesn’t always mean school or success through grades and some girls like her are called to bigger and better things. :roll: :roll:
I keep thinking that yet this girl is still at school thereand always seems to just skip by school

YT1002
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by YT1002 »

I've been a fan of Brooke and Danielle for a while now, but lately I'm just very tired of them and their "content". The whole podcast is way too loosely organized (if you can even say that). And they clearly put absolutely no effort into their podcast or videos anymore because everything is just "day in my life", which is them going to class, getting coffee, and showing more things that they bought online. I wish they would realize that they have so much influence on young girls and have such a great platform, but all they use it for is to get free stuff and promote extreme consumerism. Their "news article" in their podcast is always a complete joke, it's not news it's just a pop culture/entertainment article that only they could find interesting. Meanwhile we're in the middle of a very serious government shutdown, I doubt they'll ever be able to speak about that.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

She thought the basic freshman year courses were hard and almost quit because she couldn’t take classes in her interest area... I don’t think she realizes that once she starts taking courses in her concentration they get harder and are a ton of work as you move through. She also wanted to switch into journalism but she can’t write coherent paragraphs, so should be interesting to watch it all go down! Girl clearly doesn’t prioritize school because she thinks she can blast her life on YouTube forever.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Imagine going on vacation to different cities every few weeks and doing the same shit you do at home

What’s the point? Just stay in Georgia.

Jonasluvr4evr
Debater
Debater

Post by Jonasluvr4evr »

YT1002 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:15 pm
I've been a fan of Brooke and Danielle for a while now, but lately I'm just very tired of them and their "content". The whole podcast is way too loosely organized (if you can even say that). And they clearly put absolutely no effort into their podcast or videos anymore because everything is just "day in my life", which is them going to class, getting coffee, and showing more things that they bought online. I wish they would realize that they have so much influence on young girls and have such a great platform, but all they use it for is to get free stuff and promote extreme consumerism. Their "news article" in their podcast is always a complete joke, it's not news it's just a pop culture/entertainment article that only they could find interesting. Meanwhile we're in the middle of a very serious government shutdown, I doubt they'll ever be able to speak about that.
Their article in the podcast this week was actually on the government shut down which was actually hilarious hearing them try to explain what it is. They only talked about it because they were flying to LA and only cared how it would affect them

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

she is horrible at make up, specifically skin make up. It always looks blotchy and way too dark for her. in her newest vlog, she had a part where she didn't have any makeup on, and even though she is breaking out, she looked way better imo. Girl needs to learn how to do make up

Post by Guest »

Jonasluvr4evr wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:52 pm
YT1002 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:15 pm
Their article in the podcast this week was actually on the government shut down which was actually hilarious hearing them try to explain what it is. They only talked about it because they were flying to LA and only cared how it would affect them
Their “news article” was about an issue that had already been going on for at least a week. A lamp could have explained it better than these two. They could have easily talked about something else, but didn’t even put in any work to research a smaller issue to discuss. They’re lazy as hell.

Jonasluvr4evr
Debater
Debater

Post by Jonasluvr4evr »

Brooke is doing an assumptions about me on her insta story if anyone wants to leave her anything lol

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

Jonasluvr4evr wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:28 am
Brooke is doing an assumptions about me on her insta story if anyone wants to leave her anything lol
Can’t wait to see the video because her responses on Instagram so far have been flat out bitchy. Show your colors girl! :roll:

Post by Guest »

Someone ask if she’s jealous of Danielle and why she’s riding off her coattails because she blocked me lol

Jonasluvr4evr
Debater
Debater

Post by Jonasluvr4evr »

ihateytgurus wrote: Someone ask if she’s jealous of Danielle and why she’s riding off her coattails because she blocked me lol
Omg that’s so hilarious what did you do that made her block you ?

Post by Guest »

Apparently Danielle is trying to become a Jockey

Post by Guest »

Jonasluvr4evr wrote:
ihateytgurus wrote: Someone ask if she’s jealous of Danielle and why she’s riding off her coattails because she blocked me lol
Omg that’s so hilarious what did you do that made her block you ?
I don’t even remember hahahaha probably gave her shit for constantly posting sponsored trash.

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”