Hannah Gale

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
burritobaggins
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Gale

Post by burritobaggins »

She’s absolutely pathetic, it actually makes me angry when she talks about the difficulties she has with being a working mum. She can’t class what she does at work! Even on a day off I don’t do as much lazing around as she seems to do every day.

Chris is in the same field as I am, and if I remember correctly, graduated a couple of years ago? I have no idea how they can afford to upgrade their house, money must be coming in from somewhere else. Either that or I completely underestimate how much these instagrammers get paid for doing f all and complaining about it constantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

I wonder if maybe they just have a lot of debt? She's mentioned credit card debt/overdrafting before...

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

Just read her latest blog post about her daily schedule with Atti. What a boring cow she is. Her content has gone so down hill

Pinkii
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkii »

Im really interested to know how she makes money now? She does a blog post every now and again, no youtube. Surely she isnt making that much from instastories!?

sassy_hun
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sassy_hun »

Surely it can't be long before Chris leaves her???? How does he put up with this crap??

Image Image

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

It’s very interesting how ecstatically happy she is whenever she doesn’t have to be around Chris or Atti. I guarantee she secretly hates motherhood and wishes she had her old life back where she could be even lazier than she is now

imtakinga_bath
Debater
Debater

Post by imtakinga_bath »

I was quite horrified to see her latest updates - yeah sure lots of us might think those things privately if we were struggling, but to so openly proclaim how happy you are when your boyfriend is ill and your child has been handed over to his grandparents?! What must Chris think if he sees them?!

burritobaggins
Learner
Learner

Post by burritobaggins »

If I was Chris I’d be mortified.

She must be exhausted today - a “meeting” in London that was cancelled, fancy breakfast in some instagrammable cafe, stuffing her face with donuts and walking around Mulberry looking at handbags. Wow such an inspirational freelance girl boss full time working mum. She needs to get a grip - that’s an extremely leisurely Saturday for most of us.

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

99% of her content is what she eats in a day (usually about 10,000 calories of junk).
HOW is she still so popular?!

slugella
Talker
Talker

Post by slugella »

Just had a nosey on her insta, I unfollowed a while ago because all she seemed to do was post affiliate links to fugly clothes. HOW is she still doing this?? I'd love to know how much she makes from it because seriously who is going to her for fashion inspiration?

Edit to also say about the open faced laughing pose. Why does it grate on me so :(

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

She said the other day that a big invoice had finally been paid to her. Who the fuck is paying her large sums of money?! She doesn’t do anything!

Pinkii
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkii »

She literally does nothing, posting a top 10 once a week is all that she seems to do and a blog post every now and again about how tough motherhood has been and on top of the no work she seems to think she is in a 9-5 and needs to have weekends off!? 🤣 ridiculous

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

She’s unwell again apparently with another sickness bug and spending the day in bed watching tv. Not too sick to order a Wagamamas takeaway to eat in bed though.
Whenever I’ve had a sickness bug that’s the last thing i’d be wanting

burritobaggins
Learner
Learner

Post by burritobaggins »

Hc3776 wrote:She’s unwell again apparently with another sickness bug and spending the day in bed watching tv. Not too sick to order a Wagamamas takeaway to eat in bed though.
Whenever I’ve had a sickness bug that’s the last thing i’d be wanting

Totally agree! If she can eat that there’s probably nothing wrong with her.

If she slowed down any more she’d be going backwards....

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

She’s saying she’s cancelled the rest of the day to watch tv and cook a nice dinner. Is that not all she does every day anyway?!

belbeauty29
Talker
Talker

Post by belbeauty29 »

So her latest blog post she labels as a capsule wardrobe. Basically she lists all the crap she bought that is very trend orientated and big timeless pieces....and calls it capsule!

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

Does this girl ever stop eating?! She has huge bowls of pasta for her lunch and then seems to constantly be eating chocolate and cake throughout the day followed by a huge dinner. She didn’t exercise so she’s going to start to balloon soon. are those dungarees she wears all the time not the same ones she was wearing at 9 months pregnant?....

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

I feel like the ballooning has already started...

Pinkii
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkii »

She needs new clothes, all she wears are those bloody dungarees!

Also does she ever look after her child? He is either in nursery or with grandparents or she is away at some hotel!

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

She sure rides the 'busy working mum' train hard although all she does is eat, watch TV and go off to cafes.
Honestly she's a mess.

Return to “F-K”